Caitlin's Needs Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It also pushed Raylin to reward Caitlin with a few harder thrusts, which got a few extra loud moans from her favorite girl. However while those moans were mostly of pleasure, Raylin swore she could hear a tinge of pain within them.

Not much, but enough to make her quickly slow down. Besides, she was having too much fun to rush this. Because God, Raylin was actually doing it. She was sodomising Caitlin Snow, and they clearly both loved it.

Fuck, they were both so screwed. It had been a long shot, but this had been Raylin's last chance of saving them from this ultra-forbidden affair, and now Raylin truly didn't think it would ever stop.

As she watched her cock slowly pumping in and out of Caitlin's incredibly tight butt hole, Raylin couldn't even pretend to be disappointed by the idea that there would be no end to this.

That the two of them would continue fucking each other in secret, regardless of any potential consequences. That Caitlin's would forever be her submissive little slut.

Hers to use and abuse however she wanted. That Central City's resident supervillain would be her personal pussy licking whore. That Killer Frost would be her anal slave.

Oh yes, Raylin really loved the sound of that, especially as she pulled Caitlin's ass cheeks apart to get a better view of her dick violating the most private hole on Caitlin's body.

Shortly after that Caitlin whimpered, "Harder! Mmmmmm, please Raylin, fuck me harder!"

The incredible sight of Frost's asshole stretching for her covk was so captivating that Raylin didn't even register the words, nor did she a few seconds later when they were repeated.

It was only when Caitlin whined them a little louder did Raylin realise what was happening, and it startled her so much that she almost gave in right away. But no. She was the Dom here, not Caitlin.

Something she needed to make clear, because while Caitlin could be the perfect sub when it came to receiving pain she was a total brat when it came to her own pleasure. And again, Raylin was having too much fun to rush the first of many times that she buttfucked her boss's daughter.

Caitlin had tried to hold out and let Raylin decide when to give her ass a real fucking, but she just couldn't help it, it just felt so good. And yet not good enough.

Because wow, it felt like she was on the edge of cumming already, and all she needed was a little push to finally give her what she wanted, and maybe what she needed.

Which was mind blowing, and eye-opening, considering how she hadn't thought she was like this at all. After all, pain and humiliation was totally her thing, but she had thought butt sex was just a step too far.

But she couldn't have been more wrong, because it felt like her butt was made for fucking, and the fact that she hadn't tried this yet would now be one of her biggest regrets in life.

It helped a lot that while she was apparently a natural butt slut Raylin was a natural butt fucker. Because of course she was. Raylin was awesome, and always gave her what she needed, not what she wanted. She was so lucky to have Raylin as a friend, and more importantly a anal pounder.

Caitlin just prayed to God that Raylin was getting even a fraction of the enjoyment she was getting right now as her constant begging fell on deaf ears and Raylin continued gently sodomising her.

During this, the other co-workers were getting aroused by the view of Caitlin being railed. Within a few minutes, they were all stripping each other naked and fucking each other. The three girls: Hillary, Alexa and Teddy were led to different areas of the room to get fucked hard in different ways. Hillary was being assfucked by another co-worker against the wall by an older co-worker, while Alexa and Teddy were being assfucked while they ate out each other. As for the rest of the co-workers, they were all either giving blowjobs, receiving blowjobs, fucking, getting fucked, or all of the four at the same time. The scent of sexual intercourse filled the room. In addition to the scent of the sexual intercourse, the scent of the vaginal and anal areas filled the room. Many of the co-workers were getting assfucked so hard that they were shitting their brains out.

Of course as much as Caitlin loved the unique mix of pleasure, submission and humiliation she was receiving, it was only a matter of time before her begging became increasingly desperate.

"Please Raylin, fuck me hard!" Caitlin whined loudly, "I need to be fucked! I need to be fucked in the butt. Please Raylin, fuck my ass. Mmmmmmm fuck, fuck my ass hole hard and deep and make me cum. Ooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, I need to be fucked hard and cum with your dick up my bum. Please Raylin, pleaseeeeeeee ohhhhhhhhh, fuck me! Fuck me hard! Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh, make me yours Raylin! Make every last part of me yours! Make my ass yours. Ooooooooooh yesssssssss, fuck my asshole and make it your fuck hole! Ohhhhhhhh Goooooooodddddddd, you can fuck it whenever you want, I swear, just make me cum. Oh God, oh God, oh Raylin please, please, OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOODDDDDDD, AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Thankfully it was also only a matter of time that Raylin took pity on her, moving her hands from Caitlin's ass cheeks to her hips so she could finally give her what she had been begging for.

Not right away, the lover that she was, Raylin slowly built up to it, which in a way felt like forever and yet at the same time it only felt like seconds until Raylin's thighs were smacking off her butt cheeks, making Caitlin feel like she was getting spanked again as the cock hammered her most private hole.

The sound of flesh smacking off flesh was wonderfully loud, almost as loud as her screams of pleasure as her body shook and Caitlinl received her first ever anally induced orgasm.

Just like every other time Raylin fucked her, Caitlin received multiple climaxes, but they had never been quite this frequent before or so hard. It almost hurt, especially that first-time her cum squirted from her cunt. Which would have been extremely embarrassing for Caitlin, if there was any part of her conscious mind left. Caitlin felt her feet leave the ground as Raylin thrusted her further forward. She hoped that her mind had something left.

But it didn't. Because it felt like her mind had been literally melted inside her head, which was worrying as given everything she had seen it wasn't impossible for that to actually happen. But Caitlin couldn't really worry about anything right now, which unfortunately included her new best friends safety.

Raylin was taken aback by just how hard Caitlin came. She knew her boss's daughter had been enjoying it, that she was a natural anal slut, but she had no idea how much until that moment, and it became even clearer when Caitlin sprawled out on the table and let Raylin give her the anal invading thrusts.

Which had only happened one time before, and Raylin had been immediately knocked off the table and broken her arm in the process. It was an embarrassment which both sisters remembered very well, and even though Raylin punished her for it she was confident even if she hadn't Kara wouldn't do it again. And she hadn't, until now.

To Raylin's relief the metahuman dampening collar continued to do better than she could have hoped for, meaning that while the pure shock almost knocked Raylin off again, the older woman was able to hold firm and continue sodomising the younger one.

It didn't even hurt really, in fact Raylin really loved the passion Caitlin showed for such an obscene act, and while she got the feeling Caitlin was trying to use her super durability mostly without success she did seem to be slightly more durable than the average human.

Certainly Raylin struggled to keep up with her, although she liked to think she did pretty well considering, and together, the two girls made sure that Caitlin came frequently and wonderfully hard.

Of course she wasn't the only one, the stimulation inside of Caitlin's incredibly tight ass and the sheer joy of assfucking this icy goddess ensured that Raylin came over and over again too, although obviously not quite as hard as Caitlin. As Caitlin came, Raylin continued to fuck her harder while she shot load after load of her come into Caitlin's backdoor.

Which probably helped push her through those climaxes, along with the fact that she had a lot of practice at fucking girls with her cock, but ultimately Raylin had to stop. Of course, that didn't mean their fun had to be over.

No, because as always when using her cock, Raylin gave one hard thrust to bury it inside of Caitlin and then roll them over so she was on her back with the brunette on top of her, giving Caitlin a chance to finish the job.

The difference was that this was twice as long as normal, thanks to Caitlin immediately removing the meta collar with shaky hands, throwing it away and then starting to hammer herself up and down with every ounce of her metahuman durability and strength until she was a blur.

Somehow she managed to avoid breaking Raylin's pelvis in the process, although the table wasn't so lucky, and with a creaking, it snapped in half and came tumbling down around them although both girls were too busy cumming to notice.

It actually became painful, Raylin letting out a pitiful whimper which was probably the main reason seconds later Caitlin gently collapsed on top of her, although Raylin didn't see how even the most powerful supervillain couldn't be exhausted at this point.

"Oh Fuck, that was amazing!" Caitlin grinned as she fell, and then looked up hopefully at her lover, "Please do that again?"

Against her better judgement, Raylin smiled softly, stroked Caitlin's cheek and whispered softly, "Anything for my Snowflake." Carla smiled and clapped for the great scene her own daughter did.

"Caity, care to guess what's about to happen to you?" She grinned.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, is it a DP?" Caitlin asked excitedly. Carla walked over to her own daughter and began to watch Raylin stick her cock into Caitlin's backdoor.

"No, but we will have to try that." Carla said thoughtfully before adding with a wicked smile, "You are about to get double stuffed though, but it will be me and Raylin sharing your asshole."

Caitlin's eyes brightened and she instantly became more awake, "Really? You're going to double assfuck me?"

"Would you like that?" Carla grinned.

"Oh yes, please Mom, double fuck my slutty ass!" Caitlin begged, "Please, please stretch my slutty little asshole like it's never been stretched before."

"Beg Raylin too." Carla pushed.

Looking behind her Caitlin gave Raylin a flirtatious smile and begged, "Please Raylin, shove your cock up my ass. My mom is going to join you inside my already cock filled ass. Please? I want to be double stuffed so bad. Please give me your cock so that you and my Mom can truly give me a rectum wrecking."

The other women were in shock, but none more so than Raylin. How could such a tiny hole take two cocks? It seemed impossible, and yet Raylin and Carla couldn't resist kneeling behind Caitlin to give it a try. If it didn't work, and surely it wouldn't, they could DP Caitlin, or perhaps a spit roasting.

Until then Caitlin seemed so excited over the prospect of being so obscenely stretched it seems a shame to disappoint her, so cautiously Carla pressed the head of her cock against that already dildo stretched hole and pushed forwards with all her might, Caitlin finally stopping her bouncing to make it easier on them both.

To the amazement of perhaps everybody in the room, Caitlin's already stretched asshole stretched even wider, the head of Carla's dick slipping inside as the first truly agonised cry escaped Caitlin's lips. Carla paused in her tracks and almost pulled the cock out, but both the mother and daughter encouraged her to continue.

Caitlin could barely manage a coherent sentence, but she did it, so Carla continued on, eventually pushing the entire length of her cock into her first teen ass, Carla loving the fact that this ultra-perversion was her first ass fucking, again the only thing which could make it better being if one of her daughter's friends was currently being shared between herself and Raylin instead of the still incredibly delightful teen.

Caitlin made noises like a gutted fish as Carla slowly started fucking her ass, each time she pumped in and out, it caused one cock to move the other deeper within her guts, Caitlin felt like those cocks were having a sword fight in her stomach or maybe even her throat, since they were so fucking deep inside her.

Somehow, some way, her body adjusted, Caitlin never more grateful for the fact that she took three or more butt fuckings a day, otherwise she would never survive this. Of course if she wasn't her Mom's anal fuck toy this wouldn't be happening to her. But then, even with the agonising pain of being stretched like never before, Caitlin wouldn't trade being her Mom's bitch for anything in the world.

Surprisingly, although it probably shouldn't have been, Caitlin's body adjusted even more so that the agonising pain became a distant memory as discomfort turned to the pure ecstasy she could only get through anal sex. And this was even better than regular butt sex, something Aria hadn't thought was possible until right now, the teen slut moaning with pure bliss as her rectum was completely destroyed.

Which led to Raylin picking up the pace, and eventually Caitlin's mom started thrusting upwards into Caitlin's bowels, truly making this a double ass fucking which blew Caitlin's mind before she even came.

When she did cum it was like nothing she'd ever experienced before, Caitlin turning into a wild animal bouncing up and down in time with the thrusts of the older women in what was a genuine attempt to ruin her butthole forever.

Because Caitlin desperately wanted to be regularly double butt fucked from now on, and if that was going to happen, her asshole needed to be constantly loose and gaping for easy access. And she tried, she tried to beg for it, but she just couldn't form any coherent words. Luckily for her the other co-workers helped enhance her pleasure even further by verbally humiliating her with anything and assuring her that this wasn't going to be a one time thing.

"Harder! Destroy that butt, destroy that slutty little teen butt!" Anna cried out, rather boldly for her.

Alexa was the real talker though, "Yes, ram that whore's fucking rectum! Mmmmmmmmmm, she wants a rectum wrecking? Give her one. Ruin that slutty fucking asshole and turn it into a gaping mess! Oh yes, pound her! Pound that ass! Pound it hard and deep with those two big cocks and make Caitlin cum like the slut she is. God, she's such a whore. Oh Carla, your daughter looks sweet and innocent, but she's a total whore. Mmmmmmmm, a lesbian anal whore, who was made to be butt fucked by older women with cocks! Ohhhh yeah, bang that butt! Bang it and make Caitlin cum like the lesbian anal whore she is! Come on Raylin, destroy that ass! You too Carla! Oh yeah, show your daughter who's boss by banging her butt so hard she can't sit for a week!"

"Yeahhhhhhhh, take it you pretty little whore!" Raylin cried out as she brutally pounded her friend's daughter, "Take these two cocks right up your tight little teen ass like the whore you are!"

"Ooooooooooh yes, take it sweetie." Carla grinned at her beloved daughter, staring into her eyes as she made sure she came as often and as powerfully as possible, "Take Mommy's cock and Auntie Raylin's cock deep in your slutty little shit pipe. Mmmmmmmmm, good girl Caity. Yes, take it all you little slut, mmmmmmmm, you better get used to it Caitlin, because from now on I'm going to share you with my friends all the time. Ohhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, and you better believe we're going to share this grade A ass of yours all the time, aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhh, we're going to use and abuse your little ass hole over and over and over until you won't be able to even remember what it was like to sit or shit right! In fact, let's get you to shit yourself completely. Shit yourself all over our cocks. I love reaming you."

Tears of joy ran down Caitlin's face as she thought back to the first time she had seen as well as read about double anal. She had been naked on the couch, sitting on the lap of her equally naked mother who was diddling her while they watched a DVD of eighteen-year-olds sexually submitting to older women. The DVD involved family members fucking each other.

All the scenes had contain some pretty wild action, but the last thing had involved two aunts stuffing their teenage niece's ass hole with two cocks at the same time, Caitlin's ass hole quivering with fear and anticipation as her mother promised that she would be her someday. Now it was finally happening Caitlin was loving it, and trying to tell her mother she was grateful for obscenely stretching her asshole like this, even if it was only by staring into her eyes.

Carla got the message. Partly from the way Caitlin was looking at her, and from the words that were coherent falling out of her mouth, but mostly by the way the teen was bouncing up and down and her cum was squirting against her stomach.

Carla was loving it too, her earlier words a definite promise as she and Raylin ravaged Caitlin's forbidden hole like never before, the two women competing with each other to see who could last the longest drilling the heavenly little teen butt hole available to them.

Raylin might not be quite as bad as her daughter but she was plenty competitive, which was exactly why Carla had wanted her in this position. She also had experience sodomising other women before, and after watching Danica and Alexa have their way with Caitlin's ass, Carla could all but guarantee Raylin would use every ounce of her strength to squeeze as many orgasms out of Caitlin as possible.

And she did. They did, the two women working for seemingly hours until they pumped their loads of cum, then they pulled out of Caitlin's ass hole and collapsed in a sweaty heap, only fully aware of the gasps from their co-workers as they witnessed the damage done to Caitlin's butt hole.

"Lean over the edge of the bed and spread your cheeks honey." Carla ordered with a soft gasp, getting up shortly afterwards to join her friends in admiring her handiwork, eventually murmuring, "Wow."

"Is she going to be alright?" Alexa asked nervously.

"Well, that is the widest gape I've ever seen..." Carla quipped, casually retrieving her phone and taking a few shots for keepsakes, "But Caitlin is the biggest ass whore I've ever known, and her whore ass has always recovered regardless of how hard or long I butt fuck her, so I'm not worried."

Danica was surprised with her best friend's callousness towards her own child, especially considering how battered Caitlin's butt looked, but she didn't feel it was her place to pry, so she simply asked, "Soooooo... what happens now?"

Briefly glancing at her friends, Carla smiled wickedly, "Gather around ladies. It's time for Caitlin to perform her cock cleaning duties."

"You have her going ass to mouth too?" Raylin exclaimed, unable to hide how impressed she was.

"Oh, Caity does anything I say." Carla pushed with a grin, "Isn't that right sweetie?"

"Yes Mom." Caitlin obediently replied, before timidly asking, "Can I please suck those cocks clean now?"

"Good girl, you remembered to ask permission this time." Carla beamed happily, "Just give us a minute sweetie, I think my friends want to take some photos first. When they're done you can crawl over here and start sucking."

Like the well-trained bitch she was, Caitlin stayed where she was for a few minutes, the only change being that she let go of her cheeks so that Carla and her friends could get a few pics at just how discoloured and bruised the cheeks were, and that the gaping butt hole was still clearly visible without the teen displaying it.