Caitlin's Needs Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet, Caity was wetter than she'd ever been. She managed to reach her hands over to at least pull her robe open to expose her body, practically soaking enough to rub one out at any slight touch.

Caitlin's face was fucked in that position until she decided to switch it up one more time. Caitlin's head still lay hanging off the table, but Raylin switched her position. She took off Caitlin's robe and sat on her also athletic torso, though not quite as chiseled as hers. She cupped Caitlin's head in her hands, and again began to facefuck Caitlin.

More drool than ever was pouring out of Caitlin, and started to drip down not only her face, but also her chin and down her sides. Some pooled onto her chest where Raylin sat, and as Raylin thrusted up and down, Caitlin could hear the sloshing of Raylin's tight, shapely ass in Caitlin's drool.

After what felt like hours, Raylin pulled out her cock yet again and thrust her balls into Caitlin's face and began to masturbate furiously. Caitlin sucked and licked Raylin's nuts trying to make her cum. All at once, Raylin yelled and jammed her dick into Caitlin's mouth again and came so hard, Caitlin choked, gagged and puked all over Raylin's cock as it repeatedly pounded her gag-reflex over and over.

It was an enormous load, and half way through, Raylin pulled out and shot the rest on Caitlin's face and hair.

When Raylin was finished, she collapsed on the chair in front of Caitlin as Caitlin rolled over to the side where she still choked on the cum that had exploded into her throat and up her nose, and felt her face covered in tears, snot, puke, drool, and semen. All while lazily rubbing her tummy, trying to catch a look at Raylin to see if she was in a reciprocating mood.

Caitlin noticed that there were two co-workers who weren't dickgirls, but normal girls. One of them, Hillary, gestured to her own pussy.

"What a sexy, young brunette you are," she said. "Come on over here and eat my pussy."

Caitlin nodded and crawled over to her mother's co-worker and began to lick her pussy. Hillary moaned in pleasure as she felt Caitlin's tongue graze her pink folds. Soon, Caitlin was licking the pussy as if her life depended on it. Within seconds, Hillary's moans became whimpers, groans and finally screams of pleasure.

"Oh fuck," Hillary screamed as she felt her own orgasm rising. She grabbed Caitlin's head and pressed her down against her cunt. "I'm gonna come. Don't you stop licking. Oh fuck, here it comes. Oh fuck, Oh fuck, Oh fuck, Oh fuck, Oh fuck, Oh fuck, Oh God, Oh fuck."

"My turn." The other co-worker, Alexa said, and then when she was rewarded with a look from Hillary she added, "Oh don't give me that look, you know you've more than had your fair share."

There was a brief pause, and then Hillary grumbled, "You're right... Caitlin, crawl over to Alexa and eat her pussy."

Ignoring, or perhaps not noticing, Hillary's smirk Caitlin beamed happily up at her, "Yes Ms Hillary, thank you Ms Hillary."

Then Caitlin crawled towards Alexa, prompting the older woman to eagerly encourage, "Oh yes, lick me Caitlin! Lick my pussy! Oh God, you don't know how much I love the feeling of your tongue against my cunt! Oh yes, oooooooh yesssssssss, oh Caity, lick me! Mmmmm, I wanna feel your tongue on my twat. Oh fuck yes, ohhhhhhh Goooodddddd, I love it when you fucks me!"

Before she could come, Caitlin pulled away from Alexa and shoved her face between Hillary's legs.

"Fuck me, oh fuck me, mmmmmm, just like that! Ohhhhhhh fuck! Lick my clit just like that, oh God! Oh Caitlin!" Hillary cried out over and over again deliriously, before finally ordering, "Make me cum! Oh fuck Caity, shove your tongue inside me and make me cum! I want Killer Frost to make me cum! Ooooooooh yessssssss, make me cum! Oh please, make me cum, make me cum, make me cum, oh Caity, oooooooohhhhhhhh Gooooooooodddddddd! Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk, yessssssss, fuck me, fuck me good! Sooooooooo goooooooodddddddd, ohhhhhhhhh Cait, ohhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeessssssssss!"

"Yes Caitlin, make her cum." Alexa encouraged gleefully, quickly adding, before Hillary had even finished speaking, "Then make me cum. You hear me Caitlin? I want to cum in your mouth, and all over your face. Just like your mom's friend is right now. Oh yes, mmmmm, be a good little cum slut Caity, ooooooh, a good little carpet muncher, and make us both cum."

Thankfully Caitlin didn't waste time by pulling away and telling her mom's friends 'yes Miss' and instead went straight to work shoving her tongue as deep as it would go into Hillary's pussy and then start to hammer it in and out. Not that she even got a chance to even get close to her top speed before Hillary experienced the kind of powerful orgasm she could only truly have with another girl who really knew what she was doing.

It was quickly followed by another, and another, and another until Hillary could barely stand on her own two feet, Caitlin left her just as it was becoming too much. Which was disappointing, but more than worth it for the view which Hillary was then treated to, namely watching her boss's daughter make her fellow co-worker cum.

Caitlin loved making women cum in her mouth, and now she didn't have to hide the truth about herself from her mom's friends, she could happily use her tongue to make sure she could swallow every drop of cum that was offered to her during that first climax. She wanted to do the same for the following climaxes, however Miss Alexa liked variety, and Caitlin guessed it would be the same for Miss Hillary, given the way she had also grinded onto her face the first time they had done this.

"Great job Caity," her mom said. "What a good girl you are? Now....are you ready for a mother-daughter session?"

Caitlin bit her lip and thought what an idiot her dad was. Her mom deserved better. Then she got a huge smile, her mom deserved her own daughter. "Mommy," she cooed. "I'm ready for your cock. I want you to put your cock inside me where it belongs."

Carla smiled as she walked over to her daughter and began to undress herself, revealing her sexy body. Although Caitlin was ready for the fuck of her life, her mom's cock was falacid. Suddenly, Teddy walked over to both mother and daughter and began to stroke their genitalia. Caitlin's pussy gets wetter as Carla's cock gets harder.

Teddy licked Caitlin's pussy and began to slurp up her juices. "Mmmmm," she said, licking her lips. "You are definitely ready." Teddy then began to suck on Carla's cock, until it was fully erect and coated in her own saliva. "Yup, you are definitely ready too." She turned to face Caitlin and wrapped her arms around her. "Let's get this robe off you and reveal your sexy, young body."

Caitlin nodded before she proceeded to remove her robe. She was now standing in front of her mother and her mom's co-workers fully naked. Teddy then laid Caitlin down on top of the table and began to kiss her lips.

"Are you ready for your mom's big, beautiful cock?" Caitlin nodded. "Good girl," Teddy continued. "Spread your legs and rub your little pussy. Show your mom how much you want her to fuck you."

Caitlin began to rub her pussy slowly, causing her mother to drool at the sight of her own daughter. Teddy then positioned herself underneath Caitlin and began to fondle Caitlin's breasts. Carla smiled as she began to position herself above her daughter.

Meanwhile, back at STAR Labs, Cisco Ramon and Barry Allen were trying to figure out who Savitar was. Barry then noticed Caitlin wasn't there.

"Where's Caitlin?" Barry asked. Cisco told him that Caitlin had to take some time off work to visit her mother. He assured Barry that she was having a great time.

Back at Tannhauser Industries, Caitlin watched as her mother positioned herself over Caitlin, and then Caitlin realized that she should have told her mother that she was very sensitive because of what had just been done to her.

She froze in anticipation as she felt her mother's cock start to enter her. She knew Carla's body needed a release and Caitlin expected Carla would slam into her hard and deep. She braced herself for what was surely going to hurt. A soft sigh escaped from her and she was amazed as she felt her mom's cock slowly ease its way into her. Carla's hard cock slowly slid farther and farther inside Caitlin's pussy. She wasn't brutal, but gentle. Did her mom always think of things like this? How long had her mother suffered from not being able to fuck girls? How long had she been so blind?

Carla was all the way inside of her daughter. Her hard cock was buried deep inside of Caitlin and never once had she caused her daughter pain. Carla had a look her daughter had never seen on her face. It wasn't so much a look of pleasure as it was of peace.

Carla had her eyes closed as her cock penetrated her daughter. "Oh sweetie, you have no idea how incredible it feels to be inside of you." She held it deep inside of Caitlin and didn't move. "I'm not talking sex, it feels like I belong with you."

As Caitlin's arms went around her mother and she kissed her, she wondered how long it had been since her mother had just felt needed. "I love you mom. More than anything else. You're my soulmate."

Carla smiled at her daughter's remark as Caitlin felt her ease her cock back just as gently as she had put it in. Caitlin knew her mother had to be raging inside and yet she was controlling what she was doing. How did she do that? "Aaahhh" escaped her mouth as her mother's cock slid in and out so agonizingly slowly.

There was never any pain, only a soft warm feeling that spread slowly from Caitlin's cock filled pussy. She'd had sex but this was very different, this was making love. In and out she felt her mother. On the trip in she would just hold it in deep a few seconds before she moved. On the trip back out she would hurry and reverse her thrust when she was almost out of Caitlin as if she was afraid Caitlin would stop her as if it wasn't going to happen.

Teddy smiled and began to lick and kiss Caitlin's neck. Occasionally, she would nibble on Caitlin's ear. The combination of Teddy's kisses and her own mother's thrusts began to make Caitlin whimper in pleasure.

She choked back the tears. She wouldn't let her mother see that she felt her pain of being alone. She made herself concentrate on her mom's pleasure. When her mom was all the way in and was just starting to withdraw herself, she would tighten her muscles making her pussy actually try to suck her cock back in.

Carla withdrew from her totally and kissed her daughter on the lips. She started to run her hand through Caitlin's brown hair and then lay down beside her on the table.

Carla felt her daughter trying to get on top of her. Caitlin flipped onto her side and put one leg over her mothers'. It felt odd not having her in Caitlin since she hadn't gotten off. Caitlin positioned herself with her legs on either side of her mother and with one hand guided her cock to her own pussy. She lowered herself so that the head went inside her and then she let her weight make it slide into her. "UUU mmm! That feels soooooo good, mommy."

"Please make me cum baby," her mother replied. "I want to be your husband as well as your mother."

Caitlin looked into her own mother's eyes and she saw how much she wanted this as well. She started to rock back and forth causing her cock to slide in and out. There was no need to ask him if any other girl ever did this.

The speed picked up as well as the intensity. Caitlin hadn't planned on getting off herself; she was just going to enjoy experiencing her mom's cock. Her own body betrayed her plan as the heat from her cock filled pussy got scorching. As the pleasure grew for her, she saw in her mom's face that she was joining her on a spiritual level. She had discovered what love making was meant to be.

Carla couldn't believe how her daughter felt inside. Her athletic body made a soft vise for her cock. Watching her full 34A breasts bounce up and down as they made love was hypnotic. She would occasionally toss her head back and forth with passion making her brown hair shine in the sunlight that was streaming through the window. Carla arched her back, making her cock go in deeper.

Caitlin accidentally slid at an angle and went off balance just as her mom rose up. This caused Carla's cock to hit a new area inside her. "Oh shit! AAHHGG! I'm cumming mom!" She plunged down over and over making her mom slide into her harder and harder. Her body exploded as she convulsed in orgasm. She needed to go faster, harder, she needed Carla to go deeper and deeper. "Cum in me mommy!" Her vision was a blur. Her pussy muscles gripped her mom's hard cock trying desperately to coax her sperm from her cock. She felt Carla put her own hands on her hips and hold her down.

Suddenly Carla yelled, "I'm cumming baby! I'm filling you up. I love you so much."

Caitlin felt her mom's cock jerking deep inside of her. She could see in her mind, the hot white sperm shooting out of the end of the cockhead. She could almost see her mom's cum coating the inside of her pussy.

Slowly Carla's grip eased on her. Her cock finally stopped pumping out cum and she smiled at her daughter. Caitlin was still on top of her but she had already started to get soft. Teddy watched as they both just tried to catch their breath, neither in a hurry to move. Slowly, Caitlin began to slip off her mom's cock and laid on her back.

"Ready for your first time," Raylin said. Caitlin smiled weakly as she tried to stand up due to the intense orgasm she just had.

Taking a calming breath, and audible gulp, Raylin asked, "Do you truly want to be mine?"

"More than anything." Caitlin promised.

"Then prove it." Raylin challenged, "Give me all your holes."

Catlin smiled shyly, "I already have silly."

"Have you?" Raylin raised an eyebrow, then when Caitlin looked at her in confusion pushed, "Really think about it, have you?"

Caitlin thought about it then frowned and confessed, "I don't get it."

"Your bum. I want to fuck your bum." Raylin explained, and then when she wasn't sure if Caitlin looked embarrassed or confused added, "I want to fuck your bum with my cock."

"Oh." Caitlin blushed.

"Of course we don't have to, but-" Raylin began.

"Do it." Caitlin interrupted, her eyes lighting up, "Oh my God Raylin, that sounds so painful and humiliating. Please do it. Fuck my bum! Please Raylin, I want you to fuck my bum. Use it like my mom used my pussy. Make it your personal fuck hole. Please? Fuck my ass and make it yours."

Raylin let out a soft gulp and commanded "bend over the table on your hands and knees."

It would always amaze Raylin how Caitlin could be so hesitant to swear in public, and most of the time they were alone together, but then she got turned on and it was like a switch had been flipped and she was suddenly Raylin's Slutty Little Snowflake again.

It was amazing, and so hot Raylin struggled to maintain control of her senses, just as it was a struggle to tear her eyes away from the sight of Caitlin Snow on all fours and waiting for her, but she did in the name of performing the ultimate forbidden act, and perhaps trying one last effort to push Caitlin away.

Although it looked extremely unlikely at this point. Either way Raylin removed her clothes, revealing her cock, stroked it slowly and lubed it up before taking her place behind Caitlin.

Then after a moment's hesitation, Raylin cautiously pushed a finger into Caitlin's virgin ass hole, causing Caitlin to softly cry out, "Oh Fuck!"

"Are you okay?" Raylin asked nervously.

"Yes." Caitlin blushed, "Please keep going, mmmmmm, oh Raylin, it feels so good."

From her tone of voice, Raylin doubted that Caitlin was enjoying this in the traditional sense, at least entirely, but if she was experiencing discomfort or even pain, Caitlin would probably enjoy that even more.

So Raylin began thrusting her finger in and out at the same slow and cautious pace she had neutralized in the first entering Caitlin's previously untouched back hole, the entire time amazed at the incredible tightness she felt.

Although considering who this was, Raylin should consider herself lucky her finger wasn't being frozen. Not that the thought stopped her from pushing her luck, first by pushing a second finger up Caitlin's butt, and then replacing it with her cock.

"Just relax, okay?" Raylin softly murmured as she did it.

"Okay." Caitlin whispered, doing her best to obey.

Caitlin then gasped as her poor little bum slowly began to stretch, her eyes widening along with it until the head of Raylin's cock finally slipped past her anal ring and into her virgin ass, making the mighty Killer Frost cry out pathetically.

It hurt so bad during those first few seconds, but it was mostly out of shock. She'd received far worse, at least physically, but the damage to her pride was like nothing she could ever have imagined. And it... it was actually kind of nice.

Caitlin loved submitting to Raylin so much, and this was a greater submission than Caitlin could have ever thought of. Or could have thought she could possibly take. And most amazingly of all she wanted more.

After a few long seconds of pounding, Caitlin even croaked, "More. Give me more."

Without needing to look back, Caitlin could tell this took Raylin by surprise, and her mom's friend had been on the verge of asking if she was all right and/or if she wanted her to stop, despite the fact that Caitlin had taken far worse pain in her life, and would no doubt do again.

Although it had certainly been unique pain, one to a lesser extent Caitlin experienced again as Raylin slowly and cautiously pushed forwards, causing inch after inch of her long, thick cock to slowly slide into Caitlin's widely stretched backdoor and deep into her back passage.

But as well as pain there was also something else, something which deeply embarrassed Caitlin. Which of course only made her like it even more.

She continued to feel like that as the anal penetration was slowly completed, at one point Caitlin thinking it would never end, the cock suddenly feeling longer and thicker than it ever had in her pussy or mouth, and the next, Raylin's thighs were resting against her butt cheeks, announcing that her mom's friend had buried every single inch of that cock deep within her butt.

Caitlin had what felt like an eternity to try and get used to that weird feeling, although it was probably only a couple of minutes until Raylin slowly started to thrust her hips back and forth, causing the cock in turn to slide in and out of her asshole, officially beginning to give Caitlin her first ever buttfucking.

As Raylin began pumping her butt, the initial pain and weirdness briefly increased, and then faded away disturbingly quickly, leaving Caitlin feeling only amazing pleasure. And a tremendous amount of embarrassment.

Caitlin had thought she had known just how twisted she was. What kind of forbidden things she needed to get off. But this, she could have never imagined enjoying this. But she did. Not with anyone else. Just with Raylin.

With the wonderful woman who knew her better than she knew herself. Maybe even more than she was aware of, because both women seem to be amazed when shortly after the sodomy began, Caitlin began moaning softly in pleasure.

Raylin hadn't truly believed this would put Caitlin off their forbidden affair. If she had been she probably wouldn't have done it. But she definitely wasn't expecting her to moan in pleasure from it. At least not so soon after violating her most private hole.

The fact that she did only proved that Caitlin was even more of a submissive slut than Raylin thought was even possible, which was really saying something considering the depths of depravity she had engaged in with her mother and her mom's friends. Of course while this revelation should disgust her, it only turned her on more, just like everything else they did together which they shouldn't.