Caitlyn's Treatment Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just didn't know what was going on and I worried that Mom might be getting in over her head. Cause I love her to death! I really do, even if she is sometimes a pain.

Anyway, I still couldn't figure it out and it was only after all that that I realized "Hey! I'm going to be auctioned today!" and that I better get out of bed and get going to make sure I was ready. In my mind I'm like "Maybe get my nails done before I go?" I kind of forgot about Mom and her panties at that point.

When I showered and got downstairs Mom and Dad and my little sister Samantha were just finishing a late breakfast cause it was Saturday and I told Mom I just needed some toast and juice and an egg white omelet with tomato and spinach and some fresh fruit and maybe a protein shake and I'd be fine. They worry about me not eating enough but I didn't feel like a big breakfast anyhow.

So Mom got up to make my breakfast and Dad went into how proud he was of me getting into the U and how he had gone there and how he'd met Mom there and how they were the greatest years of his life even though we'd totally covered all of that the night before. Right after Mom and I had showered from our day out.

And then my sister Sam said "Guess it can't be that hard to get accepted there" which I felt bad but she was kind of right about it in a way even though Dad and Mom both defended me on that one which was nice. But my sister is a little brainiac and knew that I hadn't really totally applied myself to learning in high school. So she just sat there with a little smile on her face while they lectured her.

Then breakfast was on the table so I started eating and Mom, who did seem kind of spacey, said she had errands to do. What else was new? Probably just shopping for some new outfits. But Dad doesn't mind cause a. he's so nice and b. he's loaded. For real I think.

And Dad said he would be in his office working because he had to fly out in a few hours for some big meeting in Ohio. On a Saturday!

Then Mom said could I watch my little sister in the pool for a few hours till she got back and kind of winked and whispered privately "I'll be home in plenty of time for you to get to ..." So I had to say "Yes" quick before she finished and ruined everything. By then breakfast was over.

The doorbell rang and I answered it and it turned out to be this girl who looked just like the girl in Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, kind of all tough and dykey but still pretty cute, and she had the papers from the University to get me enrolled. And I'm like "Oh my God." I had totally forgotten with all the other things going on.

But Dad came in and she got us to sign them in like 300 places or something and then Dad was like "Beth get my checkbook," so Mom went running and then when she got back he wrote it and handed it to the girl who put it in this leather bag she carried on her shoulder.

I saw him write it out: $32,426. For the first semester. He never looked happier. Then the dykey (but kind of cute) girl was gone and we all celebrated again, which was actually getting a little bit old even if I was totally excited. Then Mom said she had to leave.

Sam and I got into our suits to go out to the pool. I picked a really modest one-piece where you can hardly see anything cause Daddy would still be around for a few hours. Plus my tan was already perfect mainly due to me sunbathing when I was boating with Mr. W.

So Mom left and Dad went into his office and Sam and I went out to the pool.

I brought Janice's book on fellatio down with me cause I wasn't going in to swim. I brought another book too, something I was supposed to have read senior year about something 'also rises,' to hide the first book. In case Samantha got all nosey about what I was reading. I figured it would be good to review. The blowjob book I mean, not the other.

Before I knew it in walks Cin with the yellow dress and she looked sooooo pretty like she always does and looked really happy too. She was wearing these tight, super cute and pretty sexy white short-shorts and a little blue tee shirt with spaghetti straps that really showed off how nice her boobs are. I was so happy to see her again since it had been about 2 weeks. Still, it was a little awkward because she'd brought her lover or girlfriend or partner or whatever and we were meeting for the very first time. With brainiac Sam watching the 3 of us from the pool.

Cin's girlfriend is Jill and she's pretty too I suppose. But she's not pretty like Cin is pretty. And she had this little sun dress on which I admit was cute but so sheer I could see she had no bra on, and even Cindy had hers on. And Cin's tits are much nicer. Which made me think of the 2 of them doing stuff, stuff like Jill bending Cin over the way I'd been bent over by Jevon. Awkward! But that was all in a flash while we were hugging and introducing and such.

Then Dad came to the sliding doors with a cup of coffee in his hand, taking a break I suppose. He waved to Cin but didn't come out, and she waved back and called out "Hi. Mr. Desjardin!" He drinks too much coffee I think. I don't drink it at all because I think it's bad for a girl's skin, not so much at my age but later like when you're my Mom's age.

Anyway it was awkward but Jill and I shook hands – which is weird if you think how she's a girl who is going down on my best friend, and probably vice versa too –and Cin gave me the dress which I hung right on the pole holding up the shade awning.

Cin asked me what the big occasion was and I kind of didn't feel like discussing it then, what with Jill and Sam there. Plus Jevon had said something about things not working out with Cin before, and I didn't want her to feel bad that I got to go and she didn't. So I fibbed and told her it was a wedding like for my father's cousin's daughter or something, you know someone she would never figure out who I meant. Then Cin and I kissed cheeks and they said they had to go cause of some brunch they had with these other girls.

Samantha went back to swimming but called out "Who was that chick?" meaning Jill of course, which I totally ignored. Then she surfaced and said "Is Cindy a lesbian now?" and I made a face at her and ignored that one too.

Then I was able to read just a little bit about how you should change speeds when you give a blowjob cause a man might get bored with your mouth if you always do the same stroke. I thought that might be important and wanted to underline it but I didn't have a pen or pencil. Then Dad came out with his bags and I hid the book quick. He kissed both of his girls on the cheek and was off in his car to the airport. Sam was in the water again and I was reading how you should keep eye contact to make sure you're satisfying your man.

It seemed like no more than 10 minutes later that Mom came back carrying just this one tiny shopping bag. She looked a bit spacey again but maybe not much more than usual. It was hard to tell. And for a second there her panties problem came back to me. But not for long cause I wanted to go back upstairs to my room to lie down and think about getting ready. Cause it was around 1 by now and Jevon had said to be there no later than 3.

Mom asked if I wanted a ride "to my new job" but I told her I had my car back now from yesterday, which she should have realized since she picked it up for me.

Samantha said "What job?" and we both ignored that and I told Mom I'd be fine.

Mom said not to worry about getting home that night but could I call so she'd know I was safe? She said John had told her I'd probably want to stay at Cin's since she lived closer to the 'the place where I was going to work.' Which was cool that she knew not to give the place away to the little prying ears in the pool. But I got confused because when exactly had John...?. Mom hadn't known about it in the car last night.

Sam interrupted (again) and said "Who is John?" but Mom and I both just looked over at her (again) and didn't say a word (again.) I'm pretty sure she's used to it. So then Sam said "And Cindy was just here with her new girlfriend. I bet she'll be sleeping with her because Cindy's a lesbian now."

Mom looked from her to the yellow dress and then back to her again and said "Now mind your manners" but you had to admit she was a smart little cookie to pick it up like that. Then we ignored her again and she shrugged and dove underwater.

I started to tell Mom I'd be home because of what Jevon had told me – but I didn't want to mention his name in front of Sam or even bring it up to Mom. Plus I realized it would be better to have some flexibility on the time. So I agreed that I would call her later when work ended.

I went up to my room. Mom could take over watching Sam.

12