All Comments on 'Calais-BNB'

by DentalFlossTycoon

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
francemanfranceman10 months ago

Can we put 1 ⭐ ?

Do not read ?

And don't insult ?

?? Please.

Good day to you too.

inka2222inka222210 months ago

What would be REALLY nice would be if they just removed LW category, and had a separate ones for BTB, reconciliation, and cuckold ones. Then everyone can just 100% ignore stuff they don't like, without wasting their time, and there'd be no hard feelings on anyone's side.

Bham487Bham48710 months ago

The slutty stuff was great but the best friend and encouraging that to continue is dumb.

lujon2019lujon201910 months ago

As long as you are honest that is a cuck story from the beginning, thats all anyone can ask.

.

.

I can never understand the "Im like my wife fucking other men, but now Im mad she is fucking other men" plot though

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This made no sense whatsoever. Seriously, the ending?

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer10 months ago

This husband has to be the worst, mentally retarded cuck that walked the earth. Yes, he was really pushing things with his wife, allowing all that teasing... and more. Then, thinking that HE controlled the situation, he let her make her own decisions about dress standards and teasing the men, when he wasn't around. Stupidly trusting her to abide by their "loose" rules.

Naturally the slut, once unleashed, just took all the pleasure she could and fucked the guys multiple times, without a thought about her now cuck husband.

When shit-for-brains discovered what she was doing, then cowardly ran away, she continued and spent the last 3 hours fucking his "best friend", in their marital bed. Knowing that he was in love with her.

Cuck boy should have immediately told the BFF and his team that they could pack their bags and fuck off the next morning. That the contract details would be sorted out and he'd arrange for other contractors to finish the job. His slut wife... well, divorce beckons. She won't change. As he experienced as cuck boy let them stay and fuck her stupid. What's his future going to be now? Kick BFF to touch as well.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I love 'Loving Wives' wife-sharing stories. But not this one. Why? The husband's personality.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good one. Fuck the BTB incels.

KalimaxosKalimaxos10 months ago

This may surprise you all coming from me. But she played him, breaking their rules.

An open marriage couple has to have boundaries and never break them. It's a test of honesty and loyalty.

Only a moron would cheat when their spouse lets them fuck around.

The hubs was an idiot for sticking around.

The_John_YossarianThe_John_Yossarian10 months ago

Yeah, there were no likable characters in this one. The husband came off much like the writer did in his opening statement, petulant and cocky. These stories, like all LW stories, are all exactly the same, so the art of writing one is in how you handle the clichés of which these things are entirely comprised. Typical here is that the black guys and the Hispanic guy all must have these names that match their race. Do you understand how silly that sounds? But, I guess a stereotype is just a kind of cliché. You write well, but there's no feel or frisson to it. 3***

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine10 months ago

Pretty good story. They ought to consider turning the business into a bed and breakfast for nudists. Advertise it as such. There are plenty of nudists all over the country that look for good nudism venues. They’ll travel and spend tourist dollars. Maine is a great state for nudists. They’d have 2 options…..1) a nudist venue for families with children…no overt sexual activity. Or 2) a nudist venue for adults only, 18+. Overt sexual activity permitted.

If I was the owner, I’d alternate weeks, family one week, adults only next week. Typically the staff would be clothed, but not always.

Just my idea.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

1st page, the faggot husband says the

"The other man" fantasy was common finished this long winded piece of shit for me. I think that fantasy is in such a small percentage of the population that it's statically imperceptible. Keep in mind, I am speaking about America, where selfishness produces an attitude of never sharing. The idea that an American man would have other people degrading his most prized possession is ludicrous. Unless he views the person he married the same way those other guys do, as a simple cum dump to be used and discarded with no emotional connection. Any protestations of love for someone you regard as a warm trio of holes simply to get off in is not believable.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Didn’t read, author’s attitude killed that! What an ass!!!

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19693 months ago

Too cucky for me.

Slick742Slick7423 months ago

REMOVCED YOU FROM A Favorite, Yuck. 1*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous