Calais-BNB

Story Info
Liz and Roger need to expand.
14.2k words
2.99
13.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You can believe that the BNB means "Burn No Bitches." You never know, it might work. If you don't like cuckold stories you should definitely read this story and then write a terrible review (1-Cuck shit). If not, you're a fucking pussy, so fuckoff.

———

Calais, Maine 2013

"You're a fucking pussy, so fuck off," my wife Liz screamed in my direction. I had to laugh out loud. She almost had me convinced she was actually mad. She's actually a pretty good sport about things like spending another 100 grand on the house. She is, in actuality, pretty pissed at me, but she's starting to get used to it.

I handed her a glass of white wine and said, "You should stay hydrated, it will help."

She smirked a little and said, "Jeremy, I hope you know what you're doing."

Since we were married I have made big decisions on my own many times. Moving to Calais from Portland. Having my buddy, Tyler, help me build a big house. Then every addition we've made on the house. Our house is now worth over a million. In Calais a house doesn't ever go for that much unless you're on the St. Crois River. We are not but the house is BIG and has tons of extras. Pool, hot tub, theater, gym, tennis court, a huge fieldstone fireplace, and 5 bedrooms.

Since Liz and I don't have kids yet, we started a bed and breakfast operation to supplement my work income. I took care of incoming patrons in the evenings while Liz cooked breakfast and dealt with the guests' needs during the day. We are now in our late twenties and getting by pretty well so Liz isn't keen on my expansion idea.

Over the years, the bed and breakfast had been just keeping us above water. Now my job as a maritime welder was paying very well and the business was starting to do very well too.

——-

Liz has always been fond of being nude. Before we started the bed and breakfast she would be nude more often than dressed. Once we brought in guests, nakedness only happened when we had no guests.

Liz is very sexy when clothed but doubly so when naked. I love seeing her naked body around the house. Her perfect breasts and soft little ass make me hard every time I see her. Of course in northern Maine winters put a damper on her hobby. I often fantasized about Liz prancing around nude when other men could watch.

We have talked about my fantasies at length while cuddling in bed after sex. It turns out the "other man" fantasies are common with men. I hadn't told Liz that my fantasies didn't stop at her just being an exhibitionist, that was just how it starts.

We were professional with the patrons up to a certain point. Several times however we let our sexual urges cross a line.

The first time it happened was all my doing. We had a couple from Boston staying a week to relax and sightsee. They were exceptionally good looking. The peak season had ended so after the weekend nobody else was staying with us. The husband, Bryce, stared at Liz's sweet ass every time he was around. Then the flirting started.

Liz asked me about it the first time seeing if I was mad. I told her that not only was I not mad but I was thoroughly enjoying it. We fucked hard that night and made a bit of noise. The next morning was my day off. Liz was getting ready to go down to cook breakfast when I stopped her.

"That shirt would look so much better on you if you went braless." She winked at me and took off the bra. I was mesmerized. She was so fucking sexy in that moment. Her sexy c-cup breasts look amazing on her petite athletic body. Her slutty side peaking through made me hard and want to fuck her right then but the show had to go on. I decided to help her with breakfast.

Five minutes after the coffee was brewed, Bryce and Samantha strolled in. After our greetings and pouring coffees, I caught Bryce's surprised look when he saw Liz's perfect breasts unrestrained. Every move she made had that distinctive wobble. I tried to quickly brainstorm a way to get Liz to jump up and down but came up empty.

Samantha seemed just as interested in the show as Bryce, even nudging him once and flicking her eyes at Liz as if to ask, 'Did you see that?' I watched up to the point when my dick got too hard and I had to turn away to hide it.

I continued to urge Liz to tease Bryce daily for the short window while they were still at the house. One morning before I was to leave for work, Liz made a yip sound like something had surprised her and when I went in the kitchen she was blushing and Bryce was snickering. That night she admitted he had fondled her tits. She didn't look mad, in fact she looked excited about it. She was totally surprised that I wasn't mad either. It was the couple's last night with us so we used the excitement to spur on our sex. This time we made damn sure they heard us.

The last breakfast with Bryce and Sam was electric. They were excited to get back home but sad to be leaving. We all hugged it out on their way out the door. Bryce unabashedly grabbed Liz's ass in both hands, squeezing and kneading for what seemed like an eternity. Liz for her part merely hummed in appreciation.

"I'm sorry if this is rude but I'd be pissed at myself if I didn't do this." Samantha smiled widely. Liz looked at me with fear but I smiled so she relaxed, allowing the groping.

——-

The second time was similar but happened in peak season. This time it was Liz that started the flirting. The man was alone and about 20 years older than us but in great physical shape. Paul had grey wisps on his temples and a few wrinkles but otherwise looked to be our age. During his stay it became obvious he worked out. He went for long runs and worked out in our weight room daily.

At first it felt like Liz was trying to make Paul feel at ease and welcome since he was alone. That was until I urged her to tease again. This time walking around braless was a bad idea. We had 4 rooms full of people that might leave a bad review.

Liz likes to sunbathe nude, swim nude, and soak in the hot tub nude, but only while we have no lodgers. I suggested that she go for a late night swim since the only room that overlooked the pool was Paul's room and our master suite. I was surprised by her enthusiasm.

"Oh yes, that's a great idea. You don't mind if he sees me naked?" I shook my head vigorously.

"I love that you indulge my fantasies. You are so hot and teasing other men makes me so fucking horny."

"Well I love you and making you happy is what I love to do but you should know it's just as exciting for me."

Once all the lodgers were in their rooms, Liz put on a suit and took a towel heading down to the pool. It was after 10 pm so she flipped on the pool lights which illuminated the inside of the pool. I could see across to the room that Paul was in, the light was on.

I watched in the dark with an erection as my beautiful wife removed her swimsuit and dove into the pool. The sound must have brought Paul to his window, because a few seconds later the light went out. I could see the drapes open a bit wider with a dark shadow behind them. He was watching the show.

I believe that Liz was splashing loudly at first trying to be noticed. After several minutes however she turned on her back gently propelling herself with her arms and legs. The view was perfect. Knowing that Paul was watching made it intensely erotic.

Her breasts were floating side to side just below the surface as she swam slowly. I was surprised that I could not only see her distinctly brown nipples but I could clearly see her shaved pussy.

My heart was racing from the exhibitionist display. My dick was hard just imagining Paul watching and stroking himself. My slutty wife walked out of the pool, grabbed her towel and began drying her hair. She was facing Paul's window as she vigorously rubbed her head. Her breasts shook provocatively side to side.

She donned her suit and headed back to me. She entered our room with me lying on my back and my hard cock pointing at my chin. Liz quickly got to the bed and mounted me, guiding my cock into her wet pussy. She pogoed on my dick like a porn star. This was my favorite position where she took control and I could watch her slutty side take over. Her breasts heaving up and down, her body taking what it wanted the way it wanted, and her face contorting with pleasure.

——-

The success of the BNB was giving me the idea that I could work less hours and stay home more. My job had me often traveling long distances for up to two weeks at a time. Thus I decided to expand the operation with four additional en-suites as well as an additional bathroom to accommodate our original rooms. We charged top dollar since we offered many extra amenities compared to most.

During the summer, the rooms were booked solid, making us profitable in three short months. Everything we made the rest of the year was gravy. With the added rooms we could more than double our summertime income. This would afford me the ability to work my job only near home without risking a big loss of income.

My birthday is July 14th and I am of French Canadian descent. I usually incorporate a trip to Montreal for Bastille day celebrations with my birthday. This year I stayed home for a special visit. Tyler came up from Portland to look at my plans for the addition and stayed the weekend to visit. Being my best friend, he had donated his time helping me build my house. It's just the way we are with each other. This time was going to be different since he now owns his own business as a contractor. He has employees to pay and his time is valuable. I thought it was only fair that I gave him my business and paid full price after the work he did helping me build my house. Besides, nobody in this area is capable of doing this job as well as Tyler. Since he was bringing a crew consisting of five other guys, we would put them up and feed them for the duration.

After reviewing the plans, Tyler said, "If everything goes smoothly, this should take about a month. I'll arrange for the foundation to be poured so it's cured before we arrive. The supplies should arrive the week before we get here to start working. We can still shoot for a September third start date?"

I answered, "That's perfect. The weather will be nice and peak tourist season will be over. I already blocked off our reservations for September."

Tyler had changed since he started his business. He had become more mature and in charge. His body had changed as well. He still works side by side with his crew, so he has bulked up considerably.

Tyler's weekend stay was like a mini

vacation. He said he hadn't taken any time off for at least a year. His love life had been nonexistent for even longer. He was driven by work and success to the point of ignoring everything else. Once we had finished our planning it was time to relax.

On Saturday morning, after the patrons had been fed, we sat at the breakfast table just catching up. It was mid-July and we hit the first very hot spell in northern Maine. Mid-eighties is hot for this area.

"You should go for a dip in the pool today. The water's beautiful," Liz offered. Tyler nodded.

"I sure will, can you guys join me? I hate swimming alone." We both agreed a swim was in order. We remained lazy until about noon when we finally broke away from the breakfast table and got ready for a swim in the mid-day sun.

In our room, Liz and I discussed how nice it was to see Tyler. Liz put on her one piece bathing suit as I put on a pair of board shorts. Liz and I were at the pool first, jumping in and splashing each other playfully. Her giggling is infectious and soon I was laughing at her giggling.

A minute later Liz stopped giggling abruptly, staring straight ahead. I turned to check her line of sight. Tyler was wandering towards the pool in a speedo and she was staring at his crotch! I only glanced for a split second, so I didn't look gay or make Tyler self conscious. But Liz kept staring so I cleared my throat. Liz looked at me and grinned, whispering "Sorry" under her breath but still grinning.

Not only was Tyler sporting a commendable package but his chest and abs were chiseled like a greek god. I do remember from high school that after baseball practice Tyler was king of the shower with his anaconda, as he put it. It made me somewhat self conscious that my body was not nearly as fit. It wasn't lost on me how my wife looked at him whenever she had the chance.

That evening after dinner, while Liz started drinking wine, Tyler and I started sipping some JD and decided since he was on "vacation" we should smoke a joint. The house had some lodgers so we needed to be discreet.

"Babe, we should move out to the hot tub," I suggested. The hot tub is on the side of the house out of view from most of the room's except Tyler's. Everyone agreed so we took off to change. I put on a dry pair of swim trunks while Liz looked at her wet one piece suit.

"It's gonna be gross putting on a wet suit. Why don't you wear your white bikini?" I specifically said the white one since it was a tiny little thing with a thong. She smirked at me and my cock stirred.

"In front of Tyler?"

I tried not to look lecherous but probably failed. "He's my best friend, we've known him forever. He won't think anything of it. Besides, it's my birthday." She agreed grudgingly.

We didn't get to the hot tub first, so Tyler got a long look at Liz's swaying tits as she walked to the tub with tiny triangles barely covering her nipples.

Tyler grinned and joked, "Why'd you bother, you might as well be naked. Did you guys know today is National Nude Day?" We all laughed although Liz turned red.

Liz responded, "You know I don't usually wear anything in here or the pool if I can help it." Both Tyler and I started goading her on.

I said, "If you're more comfortable nude then have at it. We aren't complaining." She stared at me as we stood next to the tub. She could easily have gotten in and then stripped underwater but she had other plans. I stood next to her dumbfounded as she untied her top and draped it on a chair, then just as quickly removed her bottom. She stood still allowing Tyler a good long look.

"How's that?" she asked.

Tyler whistled, "That's what I'm talking about. Jeremy, I am jealous of you. I wish I could find a woman like yours."

As Liz and I entered the tub I was sporting some serious wood.

Liz blushed then responded, "From what I'm seeing you could have just about any woman you want." This time it was Tyler's turn to blush.

"Nope, I can't have you!" Jeremy smirked, "but I can at least be naked with you." He unceremoniously flung his speedo onto the side of the tub.

"I guess that leaves me," and my soaked shorts thwapped onto the ground announcing my nudity. I was hard as a rock and wondered if Tyler was as well. The sexual tension could be cut with a knife.

We sparked up the joint and smoked in near silence, still getting used to being naked with each other.

"You know," my wife stated, "it isn't fair that I was fully naked in front of you and I haven't seen you naked."

Tyler smirked, "Whatever, I got nothing to hide except an erection, when it's gone though..."

"Oh no!" Liz interrupted, "Right now please, it's only natural." Tyler squirmed a little and glanced at me. I nodded my approval and he rose from the water with a massive erection. "OH. MY. GOD." Liz was amazed. Tyler was starting to sit back down. "No wait!! I need to take a mental picture." Tyler smiled widely at the compliment and remained standing. "Turn around so I can see that tushy." Tyler made a very feminine twirl to show off his godlike muscular ass. I was a bit humiliated by my wife's whoops and hollers. I certainly didn't compare.

"Now that isn't fair, I didn't get a turnaround from you." Without a second of thought Liz stood up in front of Tyler's discerning eyes and, after a full frontal display, began a slow sensuous spin, showing off her supremely delicate derrière. "Oof, unbelievable, I know what I'm doing after this." He pantomimed jerking off. Liz was red with embarrassment and excitement.

We were able to hold a normal adult conversation for some time after this episode before Tyler decided to turn in.

Liz quipped, "Don't go blind." Tyler laughed and blushed a little.

I was still sporting a needy hardon when I asked, "You want to fool around with a second rate penis and body?" Liz frowned.

"I'm sorry babe. Did I hurt your feelings? I didn't mean to. He's just so attractive, I couldn't help myself."

"Yeah, I get it. Now you have a chance to make it up to me," I said with a smile.

"But Tyler's room is right above us. He might see."

"Remember your show for Paul? We were insatiable after that for weeks. Imagine if we had sex with someone watching." She smiled and got into my lap. We kissed as I began to play with her erect nipples. I knew she was already worked up and probably slick enough to fuck. I just wanted her on the brink of begging for it. It was risky to do when there were guests but we were so turned on now.

My rigid cock was already sticking up between her legs. I saw her glance up at the window where Tyler could easily see us. The light was out so we had no idea if he was there. Liz grasped my stick and moved it to her entrance. "Fuck me Baby, for Tyler." My head was spinning as I entered her slowly. She made some happy moans until I hit bottom. "OH YES," she said just a bit too loudly.

In my mind, Tyler was definitely watching. My cock was ready to explode as I started pumping into my wife with her back to me and her tits in my hands. "OH TYLER, your cock is so big!! FUCK ME TYLER." Holy fuck she was driving me crazy and humiliating me at the same time. My minds eye saw Tyler in the hot tub pounding my wife with his superior phallus. It caused me to blow my load too quickly but apparently Liz was already convulsing around my dick. "OH YES, CUM IN ME, TYLER." I hadn't realized how close she was the second she mentioned Tyler's name.

My cock never deflated and I wanted to go again but Liz was feeling vulnerable so we retired to our bedroom for round two which included more mentions of Tyler. Liz seemed very subdued afterwards, perhaps feeling bad about her actions.

"Babe, if you're feeling bad about something, don't. I loved every second of what happened, it was very hot." She smiled shyly.

"I just went a little overboard I think."

"No Babe, it was perfect, unbelievable. You were so fucking sexy."

"And a little disrespectful?"

"Maybe just a little but I think I liked that just as much." She smiled.

"I love you. Babe, Happy Birthday!!" she said emphatically.

"I know, I love you too." With everything resolved for today we fell asleep contented.

———

At breakfast we had people coming and going. During peak season it's much easier to set up a buffet line and merely cook a little extra as needed. Tyler showed up grabbing a cup of coffee and staring at Liz before making a guilty glance my way. As things settled down and the kitchen emptied out, we started talking.

Tyler asked, "Did you guys have a good nights sleep?" The smirk on his face told me he knew what we did before going to bed and heard his own name

Liz looked him in the eyes and said, "You know damn well what we did after you left, don't you? And I have a good idea what you did, so let's not try to fool anyone."

"Okay, no need to get defensive. I've had a very nice weekend with you and I certainly look forward to coming back for the construction."

We had a nice morning and afternoon together before Tyler had to leave. I gave my best friend a man hug before he left. Liz, however, gave him a very affectionate hug and peck on the cheek. She slapped him on the ass and said, "We'll see you in September unless you want to visit again before then." I couldn't help but think she desperately wanted Tyler to come back sooner.