Calais-BNB

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

——-

After Tyler left, and a few more times over the summer we discussed the "Tyler incident" as we now called it. It wasn't surprising to me that Liz admitted to being turned on to the point of fantasizing about Tyler when having sex with me. I was glad she was honest about it. What concerned me was how much it affected me. My fantasies of Tyler fucking my wife were bothersome. Up to this point, all of our experimentation involved merely teasing other men with her knockout body. I was sure my sexual urges surpassed Liz's in this case. Could I, should I be just as honest with Liz as she was with me? For now I was content to just admit that the games we had played were a turn on.

——-

Tourist season was very successful to the point of having to turn down many potential guests due to being full. We started letting people know that next year we would have double the capacity so they might try again next year.

In mid-August the foundation was poured. I was in continuous contact with Tyler for the run up to construction. Several times he apologized for his actions in July but I dismissed it saying we had fun with it and everything is fine. I told him we were more to blame than him.

The materials for the project started arriving in the yard the week before the crew would arrive and take over the house. Tyler called me daily to check that everything he would need was taken care of.

On Labor day Liz and I said goodbye to our last guests until the construction was complete. We sat outside drinking wine talking about what the next month would be like. I told her it would be just like being open. We still had to cook and clean for 6 guests.

Liz gave me a disgusted look and said, "Yeah but they're all dirty construction workers and all men." What she meant to say but I still understood was that men, and especially construction workers are slobs.

The next day at about noon, four pickup trucks with tool boxes, ladder racks, and a couple trailers showed up in the driveway. The men hopped out to stretch after their long ride. Liz and I greeted Tyler who in turn introduced us to Tyrone, Pedro, Jack, Daquan, and Jose. I couldn't help but notice the guys checking out my wife who was dressed pretty conservatively. Oh well, guys will be guys. It turns out this is only half his crew. The rest are married and some have kids so leaving for a month was not doable. Tyler had a couple other small projects near home that he needed to get done, so the rest of the crew was getting those projects done.

We took the crew for a tour of the grounds, all the amenities, and the rooms they would be in. Since there were six of them, two rooms would have to be shared. So Tyler and his foreman, Tyrone, would each have their own room. Following the tour and after settling in to their rooms, the crew went to check out the site and the materials. Tyler gave the crew an outline of the schedule and first steps starting tomorrow. Each guy had marching orders and Tyrone knew the game plan for staying on schedule.

We fed the crew a nice welcome dinner where things got loud with all of the boisterous conversations going on at once. Surprisingly they hit the hay quite early. Tyler explained that people work best early in the morning. They would work hard from 6am until mid afternoon between 2 and 5pm depending on circumstances.

The next morning, and every morning till they leave for that matter, we had to be up to have breakfast ready by 5:30. Our first attempt came up short. These guys eat a lot of food. We had to quickly make more so they could get to work.

The rest of the day was noisy. Bobcats beeping, guys yelling, and so far no hammers banging. By the end of the work day the yard was a mess but the foundation had been filled back in.

The crew knocked off at just after 2pm. We fed them some sandwiches at 11 and planned dinner for 4pm. This would be the daily routine for the month. After everyone had showered and had a couple beers, we sat for dinner. Tyler was explaining to me and Liz what they did today and the plan for tomorrow. He said things would progress quickly now that the materials were all organized and the tools setup.

The next day things became routine for us and the crew. I watched in fascination at the teamwork and lack of wasted time the crew showed. Walls were framed and set in place as fast as I have ever seen. By the third day the addition was starting to take shape.

One thing that stood out to me during this time was the amount of attention each crewman, and Tyler for that matter, were paying to Liz. If they came in to use the bathroom they stopped to talk to Liz, or maybe it was flirting. At each meal the guys paid close attention to her and they seemed to fight for her attention.

I had a discussion with Liz about it, asking if I was imagining it. She admitted that the men were all flirting with her and she flirted back. That night I pounded her into the mattress. She knew something was different.

"Does it excite you that I'm flirting with other men?" she asked with a smile.

"You seem so sexy when you do that. It's a lot like the teasing. Do you want to do some teasing?" I asked but it sounded like begging.

"If you want me to I will."

The next morning she wore a cut off T-shirt with no bra. As if that weren't enough she wore a skimpy little pair a short shorts that had a hint of camel toe. I was floored. My blood pressure was skyrocketing and my cock wouldn't go down. The guys seemed to get less work done since they kept coming inside to visit Liz.

I had to go back to work so I would be missing much of the fun. That night I asked her to only tease while I'm home to watch. Liz agreed.

"You should go for a swim while the weather's still nice," I suggested.

"You don't want to come?" she asked.

"No I'd rather watch from up here."

"You want me to swim nude? It's not even dark yet."

"I know but the guys are already in their rooms." I smirked recalling her nude swimming when Paul was watching. I quickly determined that Pedro and Daquan were in the room with a view of the pool.

Liz looked at me like I was a freak or a degenerate. I didn't care, my heart was pounding in my chest and my cock was straining in my jeans.

"Okay Babe, I'll do it. It's still almost a month until they leave you know. I could do it the night before they leave so things don't get awkward."

"Seeing you naked won't be awkward. You just like to swim naked, that's all." I was too far down the rabbit hole to turn back now. It would be too disappointing.

Liz wrapped a towel around her naked body to make the trip outside. I walked out with her and watched her descending the stairs as Tyrone came out of the kitchen with a beer.

"You should watch those carbs Ty," she patted his tummy, "they'll make you fat." He chuckled as he stared at her bare chest above the towel.

"Where y'all headin?" he asked.

"Just a quick swim before I head to bed," she answered. I knew he was aware she was naked under the towel, but he continued to the stairs as Liz made a bee line to the pool. I ducked into my room as Tyrone passed and then looked out to see him tapping on Daquan and Pedro's door. When they opened the door I heard him whispering something about Liz. I assumed he wanted to watch from their room.

Now my heart was thumping hard, my face and neck felt flush, and my miserable erection needed it's warm pussy which was at that moment diving into the pool. I watched from my window as Liz swam about doing different strokes in the light of early evening. I looked over to the room Jerome had gone into. I could easily see the three of them jockeying for position to see my wife swimming naked.

I determined that my favorite stroke was when she was on her back doing basically an upside down breast stroke. The view is just perfect and she had to spread her legs each stroke to propel herself. With Paul she had done the deed and then quickly wrapped up to come back to me. This time she was braver, staying in the pool for close to twenty minutes.

Liz exited the pool and repeated her hair drying performance she performed for Paul but added on a full body drying where she bent at the waist while facing away from us so she could carefully and slowly dry her feet and calves. This put her fantastic ass and pussy on display. I almost passed out when the blood left my brain. Her last act before covering up was to carefully dry and caress her breasts.

With her towel wrapped back around her she came back to me. I was in a catatonic state when she arrived. "What's wrong!! Are you alright?" After a minute I was coming around and my painful erection needed attention.

"Fuck me," I squeaked.

"I know, right? That was fun!!" she answered.

I said, "No, I mean get over here and fuck me." We did fuck. It was our best session ever, eclipsing the notorious honeymoon sexcapades. It wasn't quiet or short lived, we fucked, sucked, fucked again, made noise, and started over again.

Before we fell asleep in each other's arms, Liz asked, "Did you like that as much as I did?"

I just nodded and said, "Ayuh."

The next morning Jerome kept staring at Liz during breakfast. She was braless as she always was now.

Jerome was an imposing figure. Well over six feet and built like a linebacker. He coughed lightly to clear his throat then asked, "How was your swim last night?"

Liz was taken by surprise. "Fabulous, the water is beautiful and the air is crisp."

Tyrone having a very blunt personality responded, "Yes, it looked like the crisp air and cool water were affecting you nicely."

My eyes must have shot open at the statement because Liz looked scared by my reaction. I calmed myself while she responded.

"Oh you saw me swimming from your room? Well, as impossible as that is, now you know my secret, don't tell anyone though." Obviously everyone was right there listening to the exchange and knew her secret by now. I was surprised by her brazen attitude toward the whole scenario. I expected a great deal of embarrassment from her but saw not an ounce.

That night after dinner everyone was having another drink before bed. Tyler sat next to Liz and whispered in her ear. My mind was racing wanting to know what he said because she smiled, winked at him and then whispered back.

After everyone had retreated to their rooms I had to know what was going on but held my tongue. I didn't want to seem suspicious, I was really more just curious. I wanted to see if Liz would freely offer the information before asking.

Next thing I knew, Liz had me by my hand ushering me to the bedroom. She commanded me to change into a swimsuit since we were going in the hot tub. She pulled me downstairs and out to the tub. It was nearing twilight but still quite light out. Liz went inside and returned with a beer for me and a glass of wine for her.

We soaked and drank. Then she leaned in for a kiss. She's been horny every day lately, not that I'm complaining. I reached up and untied her top behind her neck so the top fell down. Then I put both arms around her in a hug that had an agenda. With her top off now, she stood out of the water and pulled off her bottoms in a swift motion letting them fly away. She stood naked like that like she was on display. For me? Not likely.

"What did Tyler whisper in your ear tonight?" I couldn't take it anymore. Even if she lied to me, I'd have something, right now I had darkness and uncertainty.

"Why don't you guess," she said smugly while continuing to stand naked in front of me.

"Okay, how bout this. 'Why are you with that pudgy, small cocked wimp when you could have me in a second.' Was that it verbatim?" I laughed louder than I intended but hoped I was way off base. Liz on the other hand didn't even crack a smile.

"Were you listening? Can you read lips? The only word you got wrong was wimp, he actually said pussy." She held her face at neutral for a two count and made a fool of me because I looked shocked. When she saw me a bit panicked she burst out laughing. All I could think was how sexy her tits were when she laughs.

"Come on, tell me please," I begged.

She smiled. "If you fuck me right here, right now, I'll tell you what he said, scout's honor."

"Well I guess that's a win-win. Come sit in my lap then."

"No, not under water, fuck me doggy." She turned around with her forearms on the side of the hot tub and presented. 'Oh fuck,' I thought. 'She really wants to fuck.'

In this position my senses focus heavily on her precious titties hanging down begging to be held and caressed. I always start doggy with a complete fondling of her mommy bags. Then I can probe her wetness with my fingers, move some slickness to her nub, and open her up for entry. As my hard, if average sized, cock entered her wet hot hole I could swear I heard cheering. I blew it off as some sort of sexually induced hallucination.

I was almost instantly ready to cum but with all the men around I thought it would be prudent to give her a chance first. Little did I know that fucking in the hot tub got Liz off faster than me. She was already whimpering and twitching through her orgasm which allowed me to let go and blast my quarter teaspoon of semen five inches deep. Again with the cheering. We both sat back down naked in each others arms.

"That was nice. Now tell me what he said and what you said back." I looked at her expectantly.

"Okay, you win. He whispered in my ear, 'I'd really like to see a repeat performance of the last time I came up.' and I replied, 'If you mean the hot tub, keep your eyes open tonight around 8 for an encore.'"

I thought she was joking but realized she was being completely honest. I instinctively looked up at the only window on this side of the house to see at least four faces staring down at me. Then they burst into applause. I was embarrassed, not because of the exhibitionism but because I was so dumb.

The next few days were rough. The guys gave me a hard time constantly but they also seemed grateful for the entertainment.

One afternoon after I got home from work, Tyler cornered me and asked, "Are we good man? You aren't pissed at me, are you?" I shook my head.

"No, we're fine. My wife just duped me good but I'm over it. You probably realize by now we have some sexual quirks."

"Yeah, it's cool. Do you ever have thoughts of sharing your wife? I know it's pretty common. I just want to volunteer my services if you guys want." He said it with a smile like he was kidding but I knew he was planting a seed, just in case. My face was probably candy apple red. I laughed just to humor his joking around.

"I'll keep that in mind. If we ever consider doing something like that you will be our first call." It sounded like I was joking but in reality IF we considered it, Tyler WOULD be the first.

That night I relayed my conversation with Tyler to Liz. She looked shocked at first. Then she asked, "Is that true? Do a lot of guys really fantasize about sharing their wives?" I cringed and put my head in my hands.

"I don't know. I haven't taken a poll, but apparently someone has. You already know that I do."

"Well, good to know. If you decide you want to do it, I agree with Tyler that he should be the first guy."

"The First?!!! Oh you fucking slut!!" I said laughing. I was hoping she was kidding but just like Tyler maybe she was planting a seed. Now every time I saw Tyler I envisioned him fucking my wife. I found it erotic and exciting to think about and often had to sit down until my erection passed. But the thought of it actually happening was crazy.

——-

Liz kept up the teasing which I really liked. She started letting me pick her clothes out when I was home. We even went out and bought her some slutty clothes. My favorite was a tube top. Her tits looked unbelievable in that one. She continued her daily nude swimming, sunbathing, and hot tubbing which always drew an audience.

One night Liz and I fucked hard, naturally due to her teasing and exhibitionism. In the calm after the storm she asked me a telling question.

"You know this teasing stuff is all very exciting but these guys are bound to start trying to touch me. What would you like me to do then?"

I wasn't ready for the question so I took a minute to think. Other men touching my wife, possibly in sexual ways. That could very easily progress to full on sex. Or maybe not, maybe it could just be harmless touching. Liz was staring at me intently. It would certainly up the erotic value if I noticed guys pinching her ass and shit.

"Okay, I don't see any reason why you can't police this situation yourself. You can call on me if you need help since they mostly work while I'm away at work. I think it might be exciting to see guys touching you as long as it doesn't go too far." Liz smiled.

"And you're confident that I will keep things under control?" she asked.

"Ish," I responded and she laughed hard.

——-

A few days went by with no hiccups but the boys were getting closer to Liz and looked to be testing my defenses. I watched but made no signs of being uncomfortable with anything they did thus far.

Tonight Liz wore a very loose top with a plunging neckline that showed her cleavage. She also went out of her way to get the boys beers or snacks so she could bend forward and give a full view of her rack.

After the crew went to Daquan and Jose's room for the nightly swim viewing, Liz came downstairs with a towel around her as usual. She didn't say a word to me she just walked by smirking. 30 seconds later Jerome came down in a pair of swim trunks with a towel.

I asked, "Going for a swim, Jerome?" He looked at me with a sheepish grin.

"Well I feel bad that Liz has to swim alone." My blood pressure started rising.

"Okay, but she's naked. Don't you think you should be too, so she doesn't feel awkward?" He smiled widely.

"You know you're right." And he unceremoniously whipped off his shorts. My heart almost seized right there. My god!! He made Tyler's manhood look small. Tyrone must have 10 inches of solid, fat meat. Now I was afraid. Afraid of this beast of a man swimming naked with my wife. All I could squeak out was, "Alright now have fun."

I wanted to slap myself, instead I ran upstairs two at a time to get to my window. I watched as Tyrone came out the door to stand next to the pool. Liz noticed him and stopped swimming to look at him.

"Is it okay if I join you?" he asked in his baratone voice.

Liz pried her eyes up to his and replied, "Well you seem to be dressed for it." And I saw her glance to our window.

Tyrone walked down the steps into the now chilly water. "Now I know why your nipples are always hard." Liz chuckled.

I could hear a commotion in the hallway, so I ran over to see what was going on. When I opened the door I saw five buck naked men scrambling down the stairs toward the pool. Now I was getting really nervous, so I stripped and ran down behind them.

I decided the water was too cold so I sat on the side and dangled my legs. Unfortunately that left, what looked to be the smallest dick at the pool, in full view to all. I had to say the men were pretty respectful to Liz until they started playing chicken fight.

Tyrone chose Liz as his partner so she had to get on his shoulders. She looked unbelievable riding her black stallion. When the game started skinny Daquan was on Pedro's large frame and Jack was on Jose's back.

All I could think about at first was her pussy sitting on the back of Tyrone's neck. Then as the game started Daquan went after Liz. Pushing her shoulder then copping a feel of her breast. Liz was laughing hysterically. Jack came up behind her and pulled on her shoulders but Tyrone held her solidly. Having seen what Daquan did, Jack cupped both her breasts from behind making it look like a move to topple her.