Calais-BNB

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every so often someone would look my way and I would be smiling or laughing. They were having fun and so was I. Eventually everyone ended up in the water and I wondered what liberties the boys were taking with my wifes body. Once again my cock was hard and everyone knew it. I closed my eyes and thought about Donald Trump naked to get my erection tobgo down.

Soon we made it back to our room. I tested Liz's pussy and found it wet as an otter's pocket. So I fucked her into oblivion.

"Are you disappointed?" I asked

"In what?" she asked.

"Well you've had some big cocks around you tonight but you only got my little willie." She smirked.

"Little willie, huh? I love my little willie."

"Admit it, I bet you'd like to take out one of those big models for a test drive."

"Babe, I love you. I wouldn't do that to you. Unless you wanted me to of course." There it was, putting it in my court. I think she wants to, but do I?

"I trust you to do the right thing."

"That's a cop out!! Just tell me. Do you want me to fool around?" She looked irked by my noncommittal statements.

"Honey, everything we've done up to now has been fun and exciting. I think pushing the envelope a bit more could be even more fun. What do you think?"

"I can just play it by ear and if either of us don't want it to continue we can stop." I nodded nervously, agreeing to a nebulous contract with my wife. I do trust her, but I don't trust me. I did make it clear that any teasing or fooling around had to be when I was home and be brought to my attention in some way.

I allowed Liz to dress provocatively while I was at work, but that's it. My next day off was the first day that the crew would be taking off. I offered to show people around town but they all seemed to want to stay home. It may have been because Liz was wearing an almost sheer sundress and no underwear. Her boobs swayed freely and I could see the gap between her legs when she was backlit, almost showing off her pussy.

Since we are all early risers, we also like day drinking, so after breakfast we started in drinking. Some of us also smoked some weed. It was becoming a very relaxing day of drinking and hanging out. I cooked out on the bbq for lunch and had an idea. I suggested that we watch a movie in the theater. Everyone agreed on the idea but it took 20 minutes to agree on a movie.

After lunch was cleaned up we headed to the theater. There are twelve seats split by an aisle. While I stood in the aisle cueing up the movie, I heard Liz walk in talking to Tyler. When I looked back I noticed that the floor lighting in the theater was backlighting her sundress very nicely. I could easily make out her pussy lips now. I covertly gave her a sign to stop and stay.

"Hey everybody, Liz has something to say!" She looked at me and I just winked. All the guys turned to look at her. I heard Jose literally gasp. Then I waved Tyler over to me so he could see what we were seeing. Liz cleared her throat.

"I just wanted to let you know how nice it is having you here. The house is coming along beautifully and you all have been wonderful guests. Thank you." She came to me and Tyler with a questioning look at me. I just told her she did a nice job.

As I started the movie I looked around to sit with my wife when I realized she was sitting between Tyler and Jerome. I had to sit in the row behind them. I didn't mind much, I just felt slightly jilted. Liz turned around smiling, "Do you mind if I sit here Babe?" I shook my head. "Thanks Babe." And she smiled again.

The thought of the display the men just saw and Liz sitting next to them without me made me hard. I started the movie and turned down the lights, feeling a rush of adrenaline.

Ten minutes into the movie Liz leaned in to Tyler and whispered in his ear, then giggled. A few more minutes passed and she did the same to Tyrone. My heart was pounding from the flirty display. She glanced back at me and I couldn't help but smile like an idiot.

I started getting into the movie until Liz tilted her head back and exhaled. I noticed her shoulders were both moving slightly up and down. Now my heart raced as I began to try to visualize what was happening. Not only was she doing something with her hands but it seemed she was also reacting to some stimulus. Then I almost fainted when I heard her squeak and sigh. That was an orgasm!!!! Fuck, I think I'm loving this!!

My erection was tight in my pants and needed adjusting so I killed two birds with one stone. I stood up to adjust myself and bent forward to see my wife's hands caressing the bulge in each man's pants while her dress was hiked up to her waist with each guy having a hand working her pussy.

"Are you comfortable honey?" She jumped a little as the guys pulled their hands away.

"Yes, Baby, thanks." I sat back down and noticed that Jack and Daquan were no longer watching the movie, they were transfixed by the action across the aisle from them. After I sat back down they glanced my way with a mix of guilt and pity maybe? I was in a very high state of arousal with a big heaping helping of humiliation.

I stopped the movie at about the halfway point and said, "Bathroom break, snacks and drinks. The movie starts again in ten minutes." As Tyrone and Tyler walked by I could smell pussy on them. Liz came to me with a smirk on her face. "Are you enjoying the movie honey?" I asked.

"What movie? Ohhhh yeah THAT movie. What movie is it again?" She laughed and I smiled at her brazen teasing. "I'll be back, I need some tissues." That's when I noticed her hand had some goo on it. I must have turned red cause she giggled before turning away.

Ten minutes later everyone was back. Daquan was in an animated conversation with Liz. When everyone took their seats again, Liz moved in between Daquan and Jack. Daquan smiled at me and I gave him a half smile back.

I started the movie back up and turned the lights down. Jack and Daquan never looked at the screen. Daquan leaned in and whispered in Liz's ear. Liz looked back at me smiling. Then Jack said something to her and she laughed in a sexy way. Five minutes later, Liz disappeared into Daquan's lap. Daquan was looking down at her and Jack was vigorously moving his arm back and forth. The others looked in their direction and then at me. I didn't know how I should look but I'm sure I looked like I was at a loss.

About ten minutes in, Daquan threw his head back and grunted out loud. Then Liz sat up and wiped the back of her hand across her lips but there was still a dollop of goo in the corner. Daquan used his forefinger to scoop it up and let her lick it off. She looked at me again. I was a wreck by now wanting to fuck my wife silly but the movie was still going. Jack said something into her ear and she disappeared again into his lap.

This time I could see the top of her head bobbing up and down. Daquan was obviously sawing some fingers into her from behind. Fuck!! I was so turned on watching her raunchy display. What kind of slut have I created? I watched Jack stiffen and heard him groan. Liz has a talented mouth and tongue. I usually shoot after just a few minutes of her work. NeitherJack nor Daquan made it that long. I didn't blame them. Liz tensed up a second later and I heard the unmistakable groan of her orgasm. Eventually Liz sat up straight again licking her lips and smiling widely.

When the movie ended it was obvious that nobody had watched it. Liz came over to me and gave me a huge kiss. I wasn't sure if she was purposely throwing the taste of cum in my face to humiliate me or if she was just happy and wanted to thank me.

We took a break from the crew and went up to our bedroom. The first thing I did was pull her dress off so she was naked. We kissed long and deep.

"You!! Are a slut!!" I said smirking. "But I love you anyway."

"Hmm, you loved watching me fool around with other guy's cocks? I got a couple nice orgasms out of it too." I pushed her onto the bed and couldn't wait a second more to slip my willie inside her slimy hot box. I had been on the brink of cumming for hours and would have if I touched it or even shifted it in my pants. But two strokes into fucking her my load blasted inside her. Liz had become a beacon of sexual desire for me. I would never see her the same again.

Liz had a wicked look on her face as she asked, "Can we get in the hot tub tonight?"

My cock stirred again as my perpetual boner returned. She wanted to have sex for all to see again.

"Sure Babe, I'm down for that."

We had dinner at 4 and everyone seemed to be doing their own thing. So Liz and I went up to change into hot tub apparel. Swim trunks for me and a towel for Liz. We made out in the room for a few minutes on the bed. I couldn't pass up my naughty naked wife.

We decided to head down before things got too out of control. On our way through the house I noticed that nobody was around anymore. Where did they go? I found out the second we rounded the corner to the hot tub. Our 8 person hot tub had six men in it already.

Was I being duped by my wife? She dropped her towel in front of the guys and stood motionless.

"Are you getting in Babe?" I asked.

"After you, I want to sit in your lap." I got in and everyone got on me cause apparently I was the only one wearing clothes. So once my erection was under water, I removed my suit and tossed it. Liz, who had been standing naked this whole time, slowly climbed in the hot tub and positioned herself on my lap.

"What the fuck is that?" she said as she sat on my hard dick. "Holy fuck, Babe. You are sportin some wood!!" Everone laughed and I flushed. She lovingly stroked my cock a few times. "This seat is too lumpy, I'm moving." She stood up turned around and planted herself in Jose's lap. "Ooh, Jose!! This seat is even lumpier." She reached down between her legs and started stroking his bigger cock. "Mmm, nice cock, Jose." She turned her head and kissed him deeply. Jose wrapped his hands around her gorgeous tits, squeezing her nipples which elicited a moan from Liz.

Liz was jerking Jose's cock aggressively now. Jose squinted and groaned, releasing his sperm into the swirling water of the hot tub. Liz stood and turned around to kiss Jose one more time. "Thank you Jose."

It seemed like Liz wanted to be sure to include everyone. Next she sat in Jack's lap. Jack is an older white guy with greying temples, maybe 50.

"Whoa Jack, that thing is long." She lifted it and sure enough it poked out of the water. She stroked his cock in and out of the water, splashing around erotically. She shocked everyone by taking the top of his cock in her mouth. Jack pushed his hips up so she could take more in her mouth without going underwater. As his excitement rose Liz pulled her mouth away but continued stroking.

"I want you to be the first, Jack." She turned to me with a serious yet lustful look in her eyes. I nodded. I wanted to see it, needed to see it. Nothing up to this point had bothered me. All of it had been exciting and erotic. One more step would be unbelievable for me and hopefully for her as well.

"Jack honey? Do you want to fuck my married pussy?" He nodded vigorously. "You have to get permission from my husband to fuck my tight married pussy."

Jack grinned, took a swig of his beer, and asked, "Jeremy, may I fuck Liz's tight married pussy?"

I must have gone pale. Tyler nudged me, "Hey man, are you okay?" I nodded.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Liz looked really nervous. "Yes, Jack, you may fuck my white married wife's tight pussy." I smiled nervously and sighed from the excitement. The audience around me all seemed to tense up for a second. I wanted everyone to be more relaxed. So I said, "Guys you can all just relax and enjoy the show. This has been a long time coming but Liz and I have been moving in this direction for some time. We don't want you to feel awkward about it. I approve of what is happening and I started this whole scenario. Jack, please continue and please don't disappoint my wife." Jack smiled a relaxed smile.

"You ready baby?" Jack asked as Liz turned red. She could only nod her head. She reached between her legs stroking and guiding his cock under water. I was irked that the connection would be made underwater but right now it was all surreal. I would never have thought this scene in front of me could ever happen.

Since Liz was facing me I could look into her eyes as she eased Jack's erection into her (my) sweet fuck hole. Everyone was quiet as hell as the connection was made. Liz let out a long exhale as his cock became fully inserted. I broke the silence.

"That's it baby. Take all of his big cock. How does that feel?"

"Good baby," she said as Jack started pumping. The crew finally started to talk it up for Jack.

Tyler started with, "That's it Jack, give it to that slut!" Liz's eyes popped open looking straight at Tyler then moaned in lust.

"OH GOD!!" Liz blurted, then, "I love you, Baby."

Jack pushed one hand down to Liz's pussy. He was rubbing her clit, caressing her nipples, and pumping his cock in rhythm to Liz's whimpers. She was totally on display for us to watch and she played it well. It was unbelievably erotic. As Jack became more aggressive, he moved his hand from her breast to her shoulder. Her tits began bouncing to the rhythm and her nipples were sticking out so much that I wanted to reach out and squeeze them.

Liz started to breath erratically while moaning and chirping in between. She seemed to be on the fast train to O-ville. Jack was breathing hard now and grunting on each thrust. He too was ready to blow. I looked around the tub and realized the other guys were cheering them on and I couldn't even hear them until now.

The guys were chanting in unison, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck..." then someone changed it over to "Cum, cum, cum, cum, cum..." I heard Liz breath in deeply combined with a high pitched whine, and she let go hard, "AAWWWWW, FUUUUCK, YEEEESS!!" Her body looked like one of those Pentecostal people having an out of body experience, just thrashing and speaking in tongues.

This had to be the sexual pinnacle of her life so far. I felt good about her experience and hoped she was as excited about it as I was. I am ashamed to admit I came in the hot tub without touching myself. I guess I could blame it on the bubbles. I didn't know how many sperm cells were now swirling around my hot tub, but it had to be too much.

——-

We spent the rest of the evening cuddling, kissing, and reassuring each other until sleep took us. I didn't want to take away from her experience by being selfish and wanting to fuck. If she had wanted to I wouldn't have turned her down by any means but she would have to ask, and she didn't.

I left for work before breakfast and before Liz was fully awake. We didn't get to talk any more but I planned on having a conversation when I got home. We needed to make sure we were on the same page.

I had a very hard time concentrating on my work all day. The previous day was the most intense day of my life. I was excited to get home and be with my wife, to have sex with her hopefully, and to talk more. I ended up leaving work early after making an uncharacteristic mistake. My boss could tell I was not all there.

When I got home, most of the crew was working on siding. I went in the house looking for Liz first. She wasn't downstairs so I went upstairs. I checked to see if she was changing beds but she wasn't in the other rooms so I checked our bedroom. She wasn't there either. I was stumped, walked to the window and saw her in the pool, swimming nude.

My heart constricted at the blatant rule violation. She was only supposed to tease while I was home. How could she be so brazen. I would've bet she expected me home later and thought she could get away with it. As I watched, Tyrone came to the edge of the pool, NAKED!! He jumped in making his way to Liz. My heart was pounding, WTF!!

I heard Liz giggle loudly as Tyrone pushed her against the side of the pool. I opened the window so I could hear better. Tyrone said something low that I couldn't hear with him facing the other direction.

"Oh fuck that's so big. Will it fit in my tight white pussy?" she said smiling. I was torn between running down to stop this treachery or watch it go down then spring the "gotcha" on her. I was a mixture of severely pissed off and wildly turned on.

Tyrone turned her around and seemed to be slowly driving his meat into my wife.

"OH GOD, your dick feels soooo gooood!" Liz yelped. Tyrone bottomed out and Liz let out a long low groan and convulsed against his chest.

"Ima teach yo bitch ass husband a lesson. You gonna want nothin but my black cock after today. He shouldn't of let you off your leash." Tyrone pulled and pushed his cock slowly but forcefully.

"OH YES!! Teach him a lesson baby! Fuck my tight pussy hard." Tyrone picked Liz up by her thighs and turned towards the house. His pace started to pick up as the moans and whimpers began flowing steadily out of her mouth. Tyrone carried her up the steps before starting a new rhythm. He pounded her pussy hard and fast for about ten strokes then went back to a steady pace. I could hear her wavering voice say, "Please baby, don't stop. Fuck your little white whore."

"You lovin dis fat black cock baby? This the biggest you ever had?"

"O-O-OHHH, Your big cock is about to make me cum again, baby. I love this fat black cock."

Tyrone took a breath through gritted teeth. "Your tight pussy is getting me close too. Where you want it, baby."

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK. Don't take it out!! OH SHIT, I'M CUMMING!!!" I watched her body straighten out uncontrollably nearly breaking Tyrone's hold on her.

Tyrone groaned, "Take me load, bitch!!" He grunted loadly and exhaled. Then she went totally limp.

I didn't know what to do. I could go confront her in front of Tyrone and maybe others. I could wait here for a showdown. At this point my position is eroded by the fact I stood and watched it happen. I decided on the most non-confrontational option, I would leave and come back hopefully without being seen. Luckily the driveway is somewhat secluded from the rest of the house. I was able to sneak away feeling like a big pussy.

I went down the street to the local bar and hung out for a couple hours, kicking myself for not staying. What kind of a fucking pussy leaves in that situation without a confrontation. I did however have a driving need to understand one thing. Why did I like it so much?

I drove up to the house arriving home around my usual time. My stomach was doing flips and adrenaline began entering my system. I entered the front door and could see through the large great room window that the crew was still working. When I entered the kitchen Liz was there trying to look busy. She was dressed in jeans and a long sleeve shirt, with the telltale signs of a bra underneath.

She turned to me and smiled a nervous smile. "You're home!" She wrapped her arms around me and gave me a nice kiss. It might have been a great kiss if I wasn't torn up inside. I had to act normal which was difficult. So I just smiled.

"How was your day?" I asked as the obvious first chance for her to fess up.

Liz had a flash of pain across her face then smiled again, "It was a good day, how was work?"

I was getting more angry than I wanted to be. This wasn't going to be as easy as I had hoped. Through gritted teeth I responded, "Just fine." I turned to leave with my blood pressure pounding in my head.

""Wait, where are you going? Are you okay? Dinner is ready in 40 minutes."

I just spoke over my shoulder as I left, "Taking a shower." I couldn't see her reaction to know if she could tell I was upset.

Dinner was quiet. Everyone kept looking in my direction but I kept my head down and ate without comment. Tyler finally addressed me directly.