Calais-BNB

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're right on schedule to be done next week."

I didn't really have much to say so I just nodded, "That's good."

Once I finished eating, I dejectedly walked into the great room and started a fire since it was getting chilly out. It also gave me something to do. I poured myself two fingers of jack and sat by myself sipping my bourbon.

I saw Liz in my peripheral vision come to the edge of the room. I didn't acknowledge her and she left after a minute. Tyler strode in confidently and sat next to me. He sat in silence for a few minutes.

I glanced at him to acknowledge his presence then said, "I think I really fucked up my marriage."

"Man, what you two did was wild. I don't think I could ever handle that. I'm sorry if we had any role in messing with your marriage. You're my best friend and I would do anything to help you."

"I don't know what can be done at this point. She broke the rules and it feels like she cheated on me even if I encouraged her to start this. Now she's fucking while I'm at work and hasn't even told me about it. She's trying to hide it. What should I do?"

"I don't think she could possibly hide it for very long. Maybe she's just afraid. Do you think she should be afraid?"

"I don't know, I'm pretty pissed off. What happened today?" Tyler looked pained.

"You don't know anything?" he asked. "She told me you were okay with everything."

"I know about 30 minutes of what happened. That was bad enough, but I need to know everything that happened. My rule was no teasing while I was at work."

Tyler looked thoughtfully, "Technically she didn't tease anyone if that makes you feel better." I frowned knowing what he meant. "I'll tell you everything I know. But I want you to stay chill and try to be understanding." I nodded.

He breathed out heavily. "After you left this morning Liz came down and started breakfast. When I walked in she was totally naked except for her apron. I told her I liked her outfit and she laughed. She said, 'Jeremy wants me to keep you boys entertained.' We all chuckled and couldn't believe our luck."

"Daquan was instantly erect and got behind her, removed her apron and put her on the table with her snatch at the edge. He had his pants off in 2 seconds flat. He lined her up and sunk his cock deep. She gasped and laughed as he started to pound her. I know Daquan has wanted to fuck her since we got here so he came in her really quick. The boys were shouting and hollering the whole time. Tyrone grabbed her tits and tweaked her erect nipples. Daquan heard Liz moaning and got hard again quickly. So he fucked her again. This time she orgasmed before him. She screamed loud over all the noise the guys were making. Daquan finished inside her again and then pulled out."

"Jose tried for sloppy seconds but Liz said she had all day and she was done for now." Tyler rubbed his eyes. "We worked for a couple hours before Jose took a bathroom break. He didn't come back for half an hour and when he got back he was smiling while the rest of the crew were laughing and hollering. An hour or so later Liz strolled past us still completely nude heading to the pool. Pedro instantly took off after her. We kept working but he was gone over an hour. I would assume they fucked several times."

"Jack fucked her again bent over the kitchen counter while we ate lunch. They came together the first time, then Jack came a second time. I think Liz really gets off being watched because her second orgasm was really strong and she screamed loudly which made Jack cum a third time. She headed upstairs afterwards. We went back to work for a while and then she came out naked again and talked to Tyrone. Tyrone smiled and followed her towards the pool. I didn't see what happened but he was gone about a half an hour."

"Thanks Tyler, that hurt but I needed to hear it. I guess I can't avoid the inevitable uncomfortable conversation with Liz.

Tyler looked upset, "That's not quite all of it. After Tyrone came back he told me Liz wanted me to go inside."

I'm sure I looked hurt. "Tell me."

"Man, I'm sorry." Now he looked wounded. "Like I said, she made it sound like you were good with all this." He wiped a tear from his eye. "You know I would never screw you over or try to mess with your marriage, don't you?" I nodded, feeling bad for him.

"She took my hand and led me up to your bedroom. She stripped me naked and sucked my cock. She told me she had been dreaming of my cock since she first saw it. Then she pushed me onto the bed on my back. She told me what a sexy body I have. I said, 'Liz, are you sure Jeremy is good with this?' She didn't answer right away and mounted my cock. As she started bouncing up and down she said, 'He doesn't need to know everything.' That scared me but I was on the brink already. I told her I was close and asked her where she wanted it. She was out of her mind yelping and screaming. She screamed, 'INSIDE MY CUNT.' That's what made me blow my load. She tightened up into a spasm, clutching herself and my arm."

"I felt like a problem was on the horizon but what's done is done. She collapsed on my chest rubbing my pecs and told me she's always had a thing for me and was so glad she could finally fuck me. I was horrified. Jeremy, if I had known I would never even let her be alone with me."

I thought about the situation but something was missing. "Do you feel the same way about her?" His silence was deafening. Now my heart was breaking in earnest. My wife and my best friend, fuck!! "You're in love with her?" He nodded.

"I mean she's a special woman. I never contemplated doing anything about it. I just admired her and figured if you ever divorce or god forbid you died, then I would swoop in, but I would never actively try to get your woman. I wanted her from the beginning but you scored her first so now I'm just happy for you. You're my best friend and romantically I live vicariously through you. This was a chance to get just a taste of what you have. If I'm being honest and hopefully a good friend, my advice is work this out with her somehow. I mean you wanted her to act like a slut and she did. In fact she loved doing it so much she couldn't stop. I think a long talk might make things right. I don't want to score Liz for myself this way. I'd feel like an asshole."

I thought for a moment. "The least I will do is talk to her and see what she was thinking. I have a hard time with the fact that she didn't say anything about all this right away. I could see myself giving her the benefit of the doubt if she told me what happened and why. I mean I did push her into this in the first place. I just can't get past the lying by omition."

"You know bro, she's probably pretty scared right now. Coming clean might take her a little time. She HAD to know you'd find out at some point, but maybe she thought she had until tonight." I nodded. The conversation with Liz would be key to our future.

"Thanks bro, I appreciate your honesty."

I went upstairs and took a quick shower so I could be back for dinner on time. When I sat at the table I noticed that not only was everyone quiet but every last one of them was staring at me. It was a quiet but tasty meal after which the guys on the crew scattered into hiding.

Liz was cleaning up dinner and said in a wavering voice, "Baby? Can we go somewhere to talk?"

I cleared my throat, "Thought you'd never ask." She stopped in the middle of cleaning up and led me through the great room where Pedro and Jose were speaking Spanish, I think about us. We headed straight to the bedroom where she hopped onto the bed and laid down. She patted the bed so I sat next to her. She pulled me down to lay next to her face to face.

"I want you to be comfortable in case this takes a long time and I want to be close to you even if you're yelling." So we laid face to face, her hands holding mine.

"Okay, you have my attention. What would you like to talk about?" I asked with angst. I could see she was already crying.

"I'm sorry!! I don't know what came over me. One day I'm fooling around with other guys in front of you and the next I can't stop. I think I'm a true slut now." She started wailing in distress. "I know I should have told you the second you got home but I was so ashamed of what I did. I wanted it to just evaporate but it didn't. I knew you were already pissed when you got home but I just had no idea how you could have known already. It threw me off, I thought I'd have more time. Can you ever forgive me?"

"That is the question of the day. I truly want to forgive you but I need you to answer some questions."

"I will answer as honestly as I can," she said as she continued to sob and hiccup.

"First tell me what your understanding of the rules we made were." I stared at her intently.

"I-I think it was no teasing when you weren't home. But technically if I was allowing the guys to fuck me and to cum, it's not teasing. But to be honest, I knew that wasn't the spirit of the rule. I wasn't supposed to be messing around at all until you were home. So I concede that you could justifiably call me a cheater."

"Why do you think you did it and how did you feel when you were fucking every guy on the property while your husband was at work."

"Baby, I know I fucked up. Yesterday was so much fun and it got you so excited but I don't think you realize how much I liked it. I felt like an actual slut, a fucking whore. I was just their toy they used to cum. The way they responded to me and enjoyed feeling me and me pleasuring them made me feel electrified. My pussy throbbed with desire. Jack fucking me was a sexual high I've never felt before. Today, Daquan took advantage of my heightened excitement and got me to fuck him with almost no resistance. In my head I knew it was wrong but my pussy and everything else loved it. I had remorse when it was over but had some fantasy that you would love what I did. I figured since the genie was out of the bottle and my pussy was begging for more, I might as well get some more. I was out of control by then. My body was begging to get fucked by a different guy. Every time I did it, my brain would curse me for a few minutes, then back to fucking." She was still crying and sniffling but was filling in the details pretty well.

"Describe your encounter with Tyrone. He has a very large penis. Was it enjoyable?"

"Oh God, are you trying to trap me? I guess I just went and got him right off the work site. I was naked so he was happy to follow. We got in the pool and he ended up picking me up by my legs and fucking me hard with his massive cock. Nobody has ever fucked me like that. It was rough and primal. Just pushing his cock into me made me orgasm. He said some mean things about you but I don't think he meant them. I don't know. But his cock felt unbelievable. He could have kept me cumming for hours but he was supposed to be working so it was only like a half hour. So the answer to your question is, yes it was very enjoyable."

"Alright, fair enough. Next question, Why did you bring Tyler right here to our bed? Every other encounter was elsewhere. Only Tyler was in our bed." Liz looked like a deer in the headlights. She wasn't ready for questions about Tyler.

"Well," she let out a long breath between her pursed lips. "That's a good question. Maybe I just wanted some privacy for once. Or maybe it was more comfortable?"

I wasn't satisfied with the answer, "It sounds like you don't know or you know but don't want to admit. Let me follow up. How long were you in our bedroom making love to Tyler?" She blushed deeply. I phrased it that way on purpose. She looked at the ceiling.

"About two and a half, three hours."

That dagger went deep. I was stunned into silence for about three minutes. I could hear Liz sobbing again. She knew exactly how it sounded.

I cleared my throat. "We're almost through." She nodded. "At what point did you know that Tyler was in love with you?"

"At our wedding. I could see it in his eyes. He was happy for you but very sad for himself. He would say all the things you're supposed to say but his facial expressions gave him away."

"So you took my best friend, who has been in love with you forever, into our marital bed and made sweet love with him for three hours? That's a rhetorical question, here's the real question and I expect a painfully honest answer." Liz nodded and wiped more tears from her face.

"Are you in love with Tyler?"

"I love Tyler. He's your best friend and I've known him as long as you have. I don't love him the way I love you. You called our sex 'making love' and I will admit that we weren't just fucking. It was sensual, loving and tender. I think that because I love him, I couldn't just fuck him. We needed to be closer than that. Looking back, I now understand how disrespectful that was to you. I will do anything to make it up to you, please don't leave me. I only want you." She got hysterically upset speaking the last two lines making it difficult to understand. I held her as she cried uncontrollably.

——-

Liz and I spoke often over the next few days about our future. We've both agreed she made a terrible mistake that nearly had me kicking her out. In the end I came to the conclusion that I liked what she did. She became the total slut that I wanted for a wife. Keeping her meant years of fun and adventure as long as we play by the rules from now on.

Tonight is the last night the crew will be here. They leave bright and early in the morning. Liz and I decided to send them off with a bang. I made my wife free use for the entire crew for the entire night. In preparation, Liz slept until noon so she could "entertain" long into the night.

It didn't take long for Daquan and Pedro to spit roast her in front of the fire in the great room.

Liz took her mouth off Daquan to say, "Fuck, this is great, can we try airtight next?"

Jack jumped up from his spectator role, "I call ass!!"

Liz became a true cum dumpster all night. She was kind enough to let me cum in her nasty used pussy twice. Jack, Daquan, and Pedro got to cum in her ass, equaling my all time total. At one point she had five cocks at once, airtight plus both hands. I couldn't count how many orgasms Liz had but it was enough to make a very memorable night. Tyler used her like a whore this time but deep down I wished he could have another one on one with Liz. For some unknown reason that was more exciting than anything else.

When the crew got up at the ass crack of dawn, we sent them off with a bunch of food and drinks for the ride.

We said au revoir to our guests. We do expect to see them again. They have open invitations to give us some business and have some fun.

Our most important compromise after the debacle of last week was about Tyler. Liz told me she never wanted to be alone with him again. I was finally able to convince her that she should meet with him regularly for some love making, at least until he finds his own comparable mate. I can't wait for the first session at our place. Just sitting around wondering what they are doing for hours, maybe hearing some activity. I agreed that I wouldn't be allowed in the room.

I know there are people that disagree with what my wife and I have done, but we are happy and it's our life. You live the life you want.