Calcutta Chronicles : Part 2 of 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rupa thrust her hand into her nephews pants and started fondling his already voyeur-hard penis. Ritam gave a gasp of pleasure and thrust his hands under his aunt's saree and started running his fingers through the crack of her ass and right up to her vagina and beyond.

But that moment of supercharged sexual excitement did not last long because Uttam's groans faded, his fist slowed down and all of a sudden he gave a cry of dismay. Then he covered his face with his hands and the two voyeurs saw that his penis had shrivelled back to what it had been before the frenzy began. And of course there was no sign of any ejaculation. Only his naked body was racked in silent tears.

কেলো হয় গেছে রে ছোটু, এবার আমায় মাঠে নামতে হবে! This is a disaster, I have to take charge now.

যাব নাকি তোমার সঙ্গে? Can I come along with you?

না।ছেলের সামনে ন্যাংটো হয়ে ওর আর কোন মান থাকবেনা । No. To be caught naked by his son will strip him of all his dignity.

Rupa trotted off down the corridor and soon enough, Ritam saw her enter the bedroom, obviously through the back door that led to the bathroom. She had obviously planned for it by keeping the latches open but Ritam was hardly interested in the 'how' of it. What was far more interesting was Rupa's stark naked form as it padded silently into the room with the feline grace of a panther on the prowl.

এই ঠাকুরপো, কি করছো তুমি? Hey Thakurpo? What are you doing?

Uttam had had his face covered with his hands and so had noticed Rupa only when she tapped his naked body.

এ মা বৌদি! তুমি এখানে? Oh dear Boudi! You here?

Uttam was at a total loss of words! Here he was on his back, on his bed stark naked and standing next to him was Rupa, equally naked. Except that while Uttam was shocked and shamed, Rupa was grinning from ear to ear. She was actually enjoying his shock.

কি গো ঠাকুরপো, তোমার বাঁড়া খাড়া হচ্ছেনা নাকি? Say what Thakurpo, you are not getting an erection.

Uttam gave a low groan and flipped over to hide his face in the pillow. Rupa slipped into the bed and started patting his naked buttocks.

চিন্তা কোর না। বৌ না থাকলে কি হোল? বৌদি আছে কি করতে? Don't worry my dear. Your wife may not be here but your Boudi will make it up for you. Her hands had slipped around his thighs and were gently fondling his penis.

কি যে বল বৌদি! আর তুমি এই রকম করে আমার ঘরে ঢুকে পড়লে! How can that be and how can you slip into my room like this?

আহা রে আমার প্রাণের মানুষটা এমন সেক্স তাড়োনায় ছটফট করবে সেকি তার বৌদির সহ্য হয়? Oh dear how can a sister have the love of her life suffering so badly for the lack of sex?

আমি পারিনা বৌদি, পারিনা, পারিনা পারিনা। কিছুতেই আর খাড়া থাকে না। কিছুতেই মাল বেরোয়ে না। কি করি? I can't, I can't I can't. I just cannot hold an erection. I can't ejacuate.

পারবে ঠাকুরপো, তুমি পারবে । এদিকে ফের। এস তোমার বিচিতে হাত বুলিয়ে দি‌ই। You can and you will. Turn and face me. Let me fondle your balls.

Reluctantly or rather very hesitantly, Utpal turned around. Rupa kissed him on his cheeks, his lips and stroked his penis. Then she pulled her face into her breasts.

এস ঠাকুরপো, এই নাও আমার মাইটা চোষ। দেখো তোমায় পেয়েই এই বোঁটা গুলো কেমন খাড়া হয়ে উঠেছে। Come dear! Come and suck my tits. See how your touch has made my nippes stand erect.

না গো বৌদি আমার হয় না হবে না। তুমি জানো না। No dear boudi, it does not happen and I cannot do it. You don't know.

কি জানি না? বেশ তো বৌকে চুদে একটা সুন্দর ছেলে বের করে দিয়েছো। না কি রিতা অন্য কাউকে দিয়ে মারিয়ে তোমার ছেলে বলে চালিয়ে দিয়েছে? What do I not know? You have fucked your wife and got a such child. Or is it that Rita was fucked by someone else and it is his son who passes off as yours.

না না না বৌদি। ও আমার নিজের‌ই ছেলে কিন্তু .. No no no. He is indeed my son, but

কিন্তু কি? কি যেন একটা রহস্যের গন্ধ পাচ্ছি এখানে .. But what? Why do I smell a mystery in here.

একমাত্র রিতাই পারে আমাকে খাড়া করতে আর ওই পারে আমার ফিচিক করে মাল বার করতে। Only Rita can get me erect and only she can make me ejaculate.

সেকি ঠাকুরপো! বৌএর কি গুন আছেগো যে তাকে দেখলেই বাঁড়া খাড়া আর বৌদির সামনে ধ্বজভঙ্গ? Oh come on Thakurpo! What is it that gets you erect with your wife but leaves you impotent with your SIL?

Ritam could see that his father and aunt, both stark naked, were lying on the narrow bed, talking very earnestly. His father was on his back staring at the ceiling and explaining something quite complicated while his aunt, on her side with her chin resting on her hands, was listening intently, nodding her head every now and then softly fondling Uttam's balls with her free hand. After a while, when it seemed that they had nothing more to say, Rupa suddenly got up and climbed on top of Uttam's body. Lying in his chest, with her cunt pressed into Uttam's limp penis, she suddenly, and very tenderly kissed his brother-in-law. Then she whispered.

তুমি একদম মন খারাপ কোর না ঠাকুরপো। আমি ঠিক এর একটা উপায় বার করবো যাতে তুমি আবার চুদবে কিন্তু তোমায় কথা দিতে হবে .. Don't feel bad Thakurpo. I will surely find a way so that you can start fucking again, but you have to give your word ...

কি? What?

যে তুমি আমায় ছাড়া আর কাউকে চুদবে না। ইউ অরে এক্সক্ল‌উসিবলি মাইন। That you will not fuck anyone else but me. You are exclusively mine.

Ritam could not really hear what they were saying but whatever it was, Rupa was saying it with great earnestness and for Uttam it would have had a very calming effect. But she had not forgotten Ritam either. Knowing that her horny nephew was masturbating at the broken window she got off the bed and pulled Uttam up as well. Then she led her brother-in-law to the window through which the late afternoon was spilling into the room. There she made him kneel on the floor and then go down on all fours while she kneeled behind him and fondled his balls that were hanging freely between his thighs. Uttam had gone down on his elbows and his butt was thrust up into the air. The sunlight was glinting off the marble floor and revealing his balls and penis in silhouette and Rupa was pulling them as if she was a milkmaid milking a cow. Then all of a sudden, Rupa licked the index finger of her free hand until it was wet and then she rammed it into Uttam's anus.

Uttam gave a scream of pain but Rupa felt something else ...

খাড়া হচ্ছে রে, খাড়া হচ্ছে । এইবার খেলা শুরু করতে হবে। Hey he is getting an erection! Now the game will start.

....

A week later, Rupa had a visitor. Ritam had had a late laboratory class that had kept him back in college well past dusk and it was only after seven that he reached home.

ওহঃ আজকেই তোর যত দেরি। টরোকে কখন থেকে বসিয়ে রেখেছি তোর জন্যে। Of all the days you had to be late today. I had to keep Torro waiting for you.

Her parents had named her Torongini, the one who makes waves, but she had shortened it to Torro.

Oh Hi Torro. কি করি বলো? ল্যাব ক্লাস ছিল। What to do? I had a lab class today.

Torro would have been a little older than Ritam. For a Bengali girl, she was a little tall and well built. Her hair was cropped short and she was wearing a brick red T-shirt that was short enough to allow an occasional glimpse of her belly over a pair of low-rise corduroy jeans. But would have struck anyone was the gamin like innocence of her face that was at odds with the quiet firmness of her biceps that showed their solidity below her very short sleeves. Also her eyes! Lively, inquisitive eyes that would drill into anyone with an intensity that if required could leave anyone extremely uncomfortable.

টরো আমার দুর সম্পর্কের ভাইঝি হয়ে। খুব‌ই গুণের মেয়ে, NCC-র আন্ডার অফিসার , এখন M.Sc.শেষ করছে আর তার মাঝেই একটা প্রাইভেট গোয়েন্দা কোম্পানিতে পার্টটাইম করে। Torro is a distant niece of mine. She has many qualities. She was an NCC under officer and is currently finishing her Masters. In her spare time, she moonlights at a private detective company.

আরে একি ফেলুদিদি নাকি? তাহলে আমি তো তপসে হতেই পারি | Hey then you are Felu-didi and I can be Topshey. He was referring to a famous fictional detective of Bengali literature.

তপসের মতো সাইডকিক হলে চলবে না রিট You cannot remain a sidekick like Topshey, Rit. কেস লড়ে জিততে হবে। You have to fight to win this case.

There was a quiet firmness in her voice that was not lost on Rit and he liked it.

বুঝলাম। Understood.

Then the three of them got busy discussing the case. But what was the case all about?

[ contd ... part 3 of 4]

12