All Comments on 'Caleb 29 - Consultancy'

by PastMaster

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
StanSimmonsStanSimmonsabout 1 year ago

The only thing you got right about "Waco" was "ATF are going mental and want to rush the compound." That whole section read like a fever dream of a FBI sycophant. It pulled me out of the story and made it difficult to enjoy the rest of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very, very, very well written... if it's any consolation, you're one of two authors on Lit that I've bookmarked.

I like the premise, plot and flow of the story and my OCD proofreading hasn't found anything of note to comment on.

Keep up the great work - I'm hooked.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 1 year ago

Perfect! More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It’s nice to know that I can come here and get immersed in this story and it is always a good time. This has been so far, one of the best thought out and written stories I have ever had the pleasure to devour. I always feel better after reading a chapter or even going back to reread something that I might have breezed by without realizing that it would play a role in a chapter at a later date. Thanks again for constantly putting so much time and effort to come up with something so high quality with incredible characters who are put into such unusual circumstances and having such incredible powers to try and get themselves and/or others out of some dire situations.

madcomadcoabout 1 year ago

Great story. Have enjoyed reading every chapter Hope you have many chapters left to come

Lolilol47Lolilol479 months ago

Thank you for the great work!

Funtimesforall1971Funtimesforall19713 months ago

Great chapter, really enjoyed the action and variety.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPastMaster@PastMaster
Other locations you can find my work https://storiesonline.net/s/29762/caleb-by-pastmaster?ind=1 https://readonlymind.com/@Pastmaster/Caleb/ or on my patreon patreon.com/user?u=577867 KR PM

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES