All Comments on 'Caleb 31 - Unbound'

by PastMaster

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome as always!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ness got the payoff she was hoping for, and then some. It has got to be a rush when you get fucked unconscious and I am not talking about someone hitting you in the head with a crowbar as they fuck you. I hope there are more intense scenes like the Waco remake. I also think Caleb better start to pay more attention to his HUD because having it and not watching it is like going hunting with a gun but bringing no ammo. He could run out of power at a critical point and seriously hurt an operation or worse get someone hurt or killed.

MormonJackMormonJackabout 1 year ago

Wow... damn straight: you're the luckiest guy on the planet!

Thank-you, PM!

Per your request for my thoughts, I suspect that the story of Caleb taking down a new-whatever compound by himself is making the rounds in every corner of law enforcement, intelligence (domestic and foreign), military and criminal enterprises. Yep, now that he's shown what he can do, he's the rock star and people will start calling for help, or planning to eliminate him. Maybe the best thing he can do is to use his powers to fade out of peoples' consciousness when they are around. He's going to need to set up perimeters very soon.

golasgilgolasgilabout 1 year ago

better and better

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think that was your best work to date. An absolutely beautiful representation of a first time in the new bonded dynamic for Ness. If I had to choose something I wish was different, I would have liked to see more emotion described when the bonds were broken. None of the discomfort that was being warned about happened which made such a momentous occasion feel like a letdown. It would have been nice to see some payoff of them comforting each other or at least seeing some reactions. As it is, it's like it was just no big deal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

better and better, keep up your good work

ParapeteParapeteabout 1 year ago

As the rest of this story THAT was great

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

love it

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 1 year ago

Can not get enough!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have loved the entire series. Times when there is not a new story I go back and read some of my favorite parts.

Lolilol47Lolilol479 months ago

Thank you for the great work

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPastMaster@PastMaster
Other locations you can find my work https://storiesonline.net/s/29762/caleb-by-pastmaster?ind=1 https://readonlymind.com/@Pastmaster/Caleb/ or on my patreon patreon.com/user?u=577867 KR PM

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES