Caleb 31 - Unbound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are beautiful," I said. "Did you know that?"

"Really?" she asked.

"Really. Just let me look at you like this for one more moment."

"Just one," she sighed back. Her anxiety was mostly gone, replaced by a sheen of cute teenage shyness - but it barely covered her growing need. For my part, I needed just that one moment to send out the four invitations. All four accepted. Cheryl only hesitated for a moment. Jules beat out Mary and Amanda. I had to smile; Ness thought it was for her. I let her; it was for her as much as for my other three loves.

I moved for another kiss, this time running my hands up her sides, pulling up her T-shirt. We broke the kiss just long enough for me to bring it over her head, and then we were kissing once again.

I felt her shiver as I ran my hands up her sides, her flesh raised in goosebumps despite the room's warmth. While we'd been kissing, Ness had been working at the buttons on my shirt, and now she pushed it over my shoulders, forcing me to let her go for a second as she freed my arms and dropped my shirt onto the floor. She pressed against me, her skin hot against my own. I used a mix of TK and my hands to undo her bra, and she shrugged that off too. I moved down to her neck, kissing and nipping as my hand stroked her skin. She moaned.

I tapped in to her senses as I had done so many times before with my other girls. Ness was in a bit of a haze as I kissed her neck and stroked her sides, allowing my fingers just to graze the side of her breasts.

Gently I turned Ness around until her back was against me, her ass pressing into my groin. She tilted her head to one side as I kissed her neck, moaning gently as I stroked at her body, my hands naturally gravitating to her breasts, which I cupped gently, stroking and squeezing as I breathed into her ear.

I stroked down her belly and undid the front of her jeans, allowing my hand to dip below the waistband and stroke her lower belly just above her panties. She growled low in her throat, not knowing whether to push her hips forward into my hand, or push her butt back against me, where I had no doubt she could feel my erection straining against my clothing.

I started to kiss down her back as I worked her incredibly tight jeans over her hips and down her legs. She giggled a little, as I seemed to struggle, but we got there in the end, and she lifted her legs for me so I could remove them entirely. That left me on my knees behind her, my face level with her butt, which was absolutely divine.

I could no longer resist her. Looping my fingers in the waistband of her panties, I slid them down and off her. I feathered kisses all over the cheeks of her butt, and she trembled. I held her hips in place as I feasted on her delicious ass. I could see the lips of her pussy, swollen and covered in her dew, and I gently parted her legs and ran my hand up the inside of her thigh until the edge just brushed her lower lips. I pulled my hand backward, causing her to shudder and stick her butt out a little.

I stood again, turning her around and pulling her naked body against mine, once more capturing her mouth in a deep kiss. I felt her tugging at my belt, and pulled my hips back a little to give her room. She soon had my trousers undone, and with no finesse whatsoever she pushed them and my boxers down in one movement. She released me from the kiss and pushed my clothes all the way to the floor. I stepped out of them, using my TK to ensure my socks stayed with them. We were both completely naked.

Pushing my pants down had left Ness on her knees in front of me, my cock right in front of her face. I could sense her indecision, and I pulled her back to her feet and into another kiss. She broke away.

"I..." she began, but I put my finger on her lips.

"There's plenty of time," I said. "Tonight is about you."

I began to move down her body, guiding her on to the bed whilst once again kissing and licking at her skin - exploring; finding out what she liked and what she didn't; what felt good and what felt great; I spent a couple of minutes feasting on her delicious breasts. Her nipples were pink and small, but stood out like someone had attached a string to them and was pulling them up toward the ceiling. Her areola were puckered and dimpled. She enjoyed my oral ministrations, and I used TK to replicate the sensation on the other side. She startled a little at that, and actually looked down at her breast, and then into my eyes. I was still lapping at her other nipple, but she could see the mischief in my eyes. She grinned at me.

"Cheat," she said.

I nipped gently at her nipple and she moaned, putting her hand to the back of my head and pressing my face into her chest. I released her nipple and began to work my way down her body, still keeping up the gentle stimulation up with my TK. Ness was beginning to squirm. When I reached her lower belly I got her scent, and she smelled delicious. I was tempted to just dive in and devour her pussy, but I wanted every new experience to last.

I worked my way further down her body, kissing and licking at her inner thighs. I wasn't going to spend a long time teasing her - the poor girl was practically melting in front of me - but a little bit would only make things more satisfying.

Ness drew her knees up, causing her pussy lips to part, and I could no longer hold back.

I leaned in and ran my tongue up the length of her slit, stopping short of her button. I didn't want her to come too quickly, and I sensed she was already on the edge.

She squeaked, and I repeated the move, splitting her lips with my tongue and taking a moment to dip the tip into her opening. She felt tight. I pushed my tongue a little further into her, and it wasn't easy. I could already tell that it was going to take some work to get a finger into her, let alone my cock. Going slow was no longer merely an option, but a requirement.

Ness moaned and ground her pussy into me, trying to get my tongue deeper inside of her. She tasted amazing. Her nectar was sweet with a slightly spicy flavor on top. I lapped at her again, this time grazing her clit with my tongue at the top of the stroke.

She jumped at that contact, and I realized that I needed to get the first orgasm out of the way for her. She was on a knife's edge, and things would be far more enjoyable for her once she had her first one.

I brought my hand up and gently inserted a single finger into her, working it in to the first knuckle while I continued to lap at her, still trying to avoid her clit. She wriggled and moaned, pressing herself down and trying to get me deeper inside. I curled my finger to the front and found the slightly raised area of her G spot. It was time.

I worked my tongue up to the apex of her pussy and began to tease her clit out from its little hood. Her love button took very little persuasion to reveal itself, and after a few seconds I had full control of her as I took it into my mouth and began to lather it with my tongue.

Ness started to grind her hips into my face, her hands coming instinctively to the back of my head. She started a rhythmic 'Oh Oh Oh' sound as she fucked my face, and then I began to massage her G spot.

I would be prepared to bet that the cows in the north pasture heard her shriek as her sudden climax rocked through her tight little body. Her legs clamped around my head and she continued to grind as she rode out her climax, but it didn't seem to be subsiding. It took a few minutes, and quiete a lot of patience to ease a second finger into her as I continued my assault on her button. She shrieked again as a second orgasm crashed down on her, robbing her of coherent movement. She thrashed and wriggled around the bed as I continued to stimulate her, realizing that she was truly multi-orgasmic, and that I could probably keep her cumming until she passed out. That was my plan. I really began to work her cunt, thrusting deep inside her foaming snatch as I savaged her clit, feeling her climb toward yet another orgasm, which crashed over her. I continued to stretch her out, carefully adding yet another finger. She squeezed tight on them, but I knew that I would have no hope of getting my cock into her without opening her up some first. Ness didn't seem to be aware of what was going on. She seemed to be having difficulty breathing; her body was spasming so hard that her lungs didn't know how to adapt. I allowed my TK to take over the stimulation of her clit, but eased off slightly. I could feel her building to yet another orgasm, but I wanted it to be the biggest one yet.

Were it not for the fact that I had maintained a rigid hold on my own orgasm, I would have already spent everything I had. Ness's wild pleasure was doing things to me that I wouldn't have thought possible - not even with my other three girls. I knew she wanted my cock, though, and I wanted it throbbing at full size and strength for her first time. It surely was.

Ness was completely oblivious to everything other than her orgasms. I could have gotten up and left the room as long as I'd continued to stimulate her with my TK. She didn't notice as I moved up her body, kissing and licking as I went. When I was back over her, she instinctively captured my mouth with hers and devoured me. She either didn't realize or care what was going with her body as I lined up and gently pushed the head of my cock into her soaking, still-spasming pussy.

Once again I increased the intensity of the stimulation to her clit and nipples, and I felt her rushing towards release once more. She was practically raping my mouth with her tongue, and I held her to me as she reached the precipice. She hovered for a moment, teetering, and then, simultaneously, I shared my body's own sensations with her and thrust forward, taking her virginity.

The feeling of my cock entering her was absolutely out of this world. I couldn't have gotten more than half my length into her. She was soaked, so it should have gone in easily, but it was like trying to force it into a narrow, velvet-lined steel pipe.

Ness couldn't even scream. Her eyes bulged as the biggest orgasm she had ever experienced hit her like a tsunami. Her cunt clenched tightly around me. It felt good, but also just on the verge of painful, to be gripped so hard. Her pussy began to spasm, alternately clenching and releasing. I kept a steady pressure on so that, with each release, I made a small amount of headway inside of her. I could feel her being stretched by my cock, and that sensation on top of the orgasm was mind-blowing.

I was having to work really hard to prevent myself from filling her up with cum, but that was for later.

I realized that Ness had literally stopped breathing. I could feel her chest burning. She didn't seem to have the coordination to take a breath. Every muscle in her body was tense and rigid - with the exception of her twat, which was pulsing and clenching. She was almost sucking me in and sucking me off with her pussy, both at the same time.

Then she went completely limp as she blacked out.

I gently rolled us over so I wasn't squashing her. I remained inside her. Her weight on top of me finally pushed me all the way inside her now-relaxed channel.

It took a few moments for her to come around. She looked confused for a second, and then her eyes found mine. She tried to move, and the sensation of her pussy moving on my cock hit us both. She moaned.

"Fuck," she said. "What are you doing to me?"

"Just what you asked," I said.

She moved her hips experimentally, and apparently enjoyed the sensation, so she repeated it. "So good," she said. "I never imagined it would be like this."

I flared my power a little and surrounded her in love. She would have been feeling it already from the connection, but I was already in for far more than a penny.

She shuddered and began to thrust her hips onto mine, starting the dance that would lead to us both reaching our peaks.

She leaned forward, once more captured my lips with hers, and began to fuck me in earnest. I cupped her ass cheeks with my hands and assisted, pushing her down onto my cock, stretching her out. She felt my head rubbing against her deep inside and she once more growled in her throat as she picked up speed.

I restarted the TK on her nipples that I had stopped when she'd lost consciousness, and she moaned.

"Caleb," she breathed. "Please, I can't."

Despite that protest, she continued to pound herself onto me. She broke the kiss and sat up, pressing her hands on my chest to give her more leverage to ride me.

I reached behind her and ran my finger up the crack of her ass, gently massaging at her little star.

"Yes," she hissed.

I then restarted the stimulation on her clit. My TK lapped at and savaging it as she sped up. She didn't seem to realize that she could feel not only my cock in her pussy, but also her pussy on my cock. It was too much all at once; her body could barely handle it, let alone her mind. Each ridge and bump inside her rubbed deliciously against my glans and brought me so far over the edge that my powers were a cork stopper on Yellowstone's Old Faithful - and my balls were starting to feel that strain acutely.

Ness was climbing again and had almost reached her peak when I pulled her back down and, in one movement, rolled us both over. She was on her back, her legs around my hips, as I pounded into her. My TK was still working her nipples and her clit like it was getting paid overtime, and I caught her mouth in a kiss, controlling her breath and battling her tongue with mine. Ness lost it - and she didn't have much of "it" left to begin with.

She shrieked into my mouth as she began to spasm around my cock again. I finally unblocked myself, and I saw her eyes widen and bulge as she felt, for the very first time, a male orgasm, while simultaneously feeling everything my cock and my cum were doing to her insides. Meanwhile, I felt my own hot seed spurt directly against her cervix, and I'm sure my expression was just as priceless as Ness's.

The loop of sensations kept us both cumming far longer than should have been possible. I remained on top of her, supporting most of my weight with my arms, my cock still buried inside of her. She, in turn, clung to me, her face pressed into my shoulder. When her head finally dropped back I saw that her cheeks were wet.

"Ness?" I asked, concerned for health more than anything else. I checked to make sure her body hadn't forgotten how to do anything else important.

"So good," she said. "Thank you. It was everything I ever hoped for. Amanda told me how it could be, but I wasn't sure. I'd heard so many stories."

"Thank you," I said. "You only get one first time, and I'm honored that you shared yours with me."

My cock, totally exhausted, slipped out of her tight channel. I moved off her and laid down alongside, holding her to me.

There was a soft knock on the door, and when it opened, all three girls entered. Ness smiled at them, not seeming bothered in the least that she was laying down, naked, with my cum running from her pussy.

"Congratulations," said Amanda, "and welcome. I hope it was as good for you as ours was for us."

"I don't know," said Ness with a grin. "I didn't see yours, but you saw mine. What do you think?"

"It was pretty epic," said Mary, smiling. "I think your mother is still having aftershocks."

Ness giggled and blushed at the same time. Jules had a stunned expression on her face that made me wonder how she'd even walked into the bedroom on her own.

"Jules?" asked Ness. "Are you okay?"

"I..." she began. "Wow!"

Ness laughed. "That good?"

"Even when I experienced that sharing by mistake it was nothing like that," Jules said. "I don't know if it's because my sex drive is switched on, or something else, but that was incredible. Did you actually pass out?"

"I think so," Ness said. "Did I?"

I smiled at her. "For a little while," I said. "How do you feel?"

"Like I'm floating on air, like I just ran a marathon, and like someone just shoved a baseball bat up my twat. In that order."

I chuckled.

Mary and Amanda closed on Ness. "Come on, let's get you sorted," they said, gently disengaging her from me. "Caleb, shower, then our bed."

"Yes ma'am" I said. Jules accompanied me in our shower.

"You okay?" I asked her as I dried her back. We had washed each other, but that was all.

"Sometime soon," she said thoughtfully, "not this time, but soon - will you take my virginity?"

"If that's what you want," I said, turning her around to face me, "I would be honored."

"That was intense," she continued, "and amazing. I also want you to fuck my ass."

She grinned as she saw the shock on my face. "It's like I've turned into Jekyll and Hyde," she said. "For most of the time I have no interest in sex whatsoever. And then for four, maybe five days, I become almost a nymphomaniac. Each time it gets worse. Each time I need more. I guess that you are a bad influence on me, Mr. Stott."

"Mmm, it's definitely me, and not a certain twin," I said. "She's innocent in all of this, start to finish."

"Come on," Jules said. "Everyone is happy. Nobody has regrets. She knew, and she got the yeses. She's kind of the resident expert."

I laughed and finished drying her, pressing a gentle kiss to her butt as I was in the vicinity. "That she is," I agreed.

I couldn't help but compare hers and Ness's asses. They were both perfect. There was nothing to choose between them. I decided I was the luckiest man alive.