All Comments on 'Caleb 33 - Tough Love'

by PastMaster

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
golasgilgolasgilabout 1 year ago

I continue to love this series but where does Caleb's wisdom come from? He is young and inexperienced and yet manages to offer effective counselling time and again. It's one of the few things in the series that feels slightly off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Keep writing, I check daily for more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love the series. Please get these last two chapters included in the series as well (32 & 33 seem to have been split off). I'm visiting your author page daily to refresh and check for the next release.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I was reading this story on the other site and saw you post up to ch. 36 but now your entire account is gone over there?

expwogexpwogabout 1 year ago

Absolutely love this series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I know that this is an erotic-fiction-first story, but....if you toned down the sex and fleshed out the narrative and character development it could be a very successful novel. Still smoking hot but more mainstream. Not a criticism, I LOVE this series, and I love it exactly how it is. Just think it would be great for more mainstream audiences to have access to such a great story and writer. Thanks for your hard work.

ww2flyerww2flyer11 months ago

Once again, excellent.

Lolilol47Lolilol479 months ago

Thank you for the chapter!

strider__strider__9 months ago

From your next chapter, "Author's Note: Does anyone actually read these?"

Many read, few grade and fewer comment. I'm catching up on this series as fast as I can. You have a great story line going and I've spent several nights reading until dawn. Thank you for a very nuanced treatment of the dangers, and benefits, intrinsic to actual mind control.

Thank you for taking the time to share your passion and skill. Best wishes in all your future endeavors.

- JLR (Strider)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPastMaster@PastMaster
Other locations you can find my work https://storiesonline.net/s/29762/caleb-by-pastmaster?ind=1 https://readonlymind.com/@Pastmaster/Caleb/ or on my patreon patreon.com/user?u=577867 KR PM

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES