All Comments on 'Caleb 34 - An Ex'

by PastMaster

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
blue66blue66about 1 year ago

I am hooked, I love this story, I read every episode as soon as it is published. It is the nearest to a soap opera that I would read and I hate soap opera with a vengeance but your story is intriguing, gripping and one of the best in my humble opinion.

I can't wait for the next posting.

Nasty56Nasty56about 1 year ago

I love this story/saga, your writing is creative giving place to mental imagery. The whole storyline is captivating and I hope you’ll carry on. Outstanding!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thank you for your story and yes I am reading them :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’m glad you did a chapter on Louise and Josh that had a different story line other than sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story as become part of my daily coffee routine too and I am wondering of where the story arc may lead to. Do you have the stamina as the author to continue writing this story as this pace ? It is a lot of time that you put into writing it. Are we, as the readers heading for a point of culmination or are we along for a longer ride to share the life of the heros of this story ? Any which way, I am enjoying this story. Many thanks, even I am not commenting or liking on every chapter.

Nasty56Nasty56about 1 year ago

Just thought about the category you post your story in might not attract as many readers, as a test maybe you should try posting it in a more popular section of Literotica, just an idea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really enjoy reading this story. Please keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This really showed a lot of the normal life of the group which is always nice to see since it can’t always be hostage negotiations and the FBI fighting with Caleb. I do hope that we see Caleb going back to attempt to heal Nana Babi and succeeds to give her a little more time without constant pain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I look forward to reading this story - love what you do and by the people really do read the forward…

madcomadcoabout 1 year ago

Yes. Love reading reading them. Wish I could buy the book

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am one of your fas and I am also curious as to your choice of sites for this story. I have found your writings on another site but loving wives and mind control on that site are not very well defined. As Nasty56 stated a change to another catagory could attract more readers and consequently better ratings

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I eagerly anticipate every chapter of this story. Love your writing and this storyline. Caleb and the girls are like part of my family now. Thank you.

alanawebndataalanawebndataabout 1 year ago

This is a great story. And yes I do read the intros

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love this story, and can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thanks for writing this story.

"The reward for work well done is more work." - so please keep your writing up :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is wonderful writing, PM. The premise is interesting, and each chapter develops quite naturally and realistically. I'm really enjoying your work.

lilwimmylilwimmyabout 1 year ago

Love this story PastMastet. Cant wait to see Caleb compel Louise and Josh again. Very hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think that Mr Heinlein would approve. I am enjoying the ride.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love the kinks and turns, the way you start to add other aspesct, hell, you are creating a mind control vervsion of a Lee Childs, Richter.

expwogexpwogabout 1 year ago

Another great installment! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

umm this chapter id outof order as some things that happened in it were already dealt with as fact in previous 2 chapters but good story i check every other day for more of this story thank you for writing it is a good story and even the sex scenes are well written for a change compared to most stories i have read.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlotabout 1 year ago

The whole story has been great from episode one; it has me hooked and look forward to reading the rest of the story. I had read the first 20 or so installments over the last couple of weeks, when the whole shebang disappeared! It took me an hour or so of sleuthing to find the new landing spot. As one of the other commenter noted, the plot and subject matter are very Heinlein-esque. Since he was one of my favorite authors as a younger person, it is nice to find another writer in the same general vein.

Keep up the good work!

--

Rhino

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Outstanding work. I love the storytelling -- good sex, interesting characters, and great plotting. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Outstanding work. I love the storytelling -- good sex, interesting characters, and great plotting. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hi, another blue site reader here. I'll admit I was among those who weren't quite able to muster the drive to push past all the bot/spam filter stuff in order to let you know how much I appreciated your work... But believe me, nothing else I ever read there left me so sorely tempted (especially after reading the forum comment from one person who showed up to do precisely that.) At least I was lucky enough to find your following post after the removal of this series from that place, it's truly a shame to see such a finely crafted novel be shoved under the rug in favor of whoever is trying to push their latest bestiality piece up in ratings. No idea why that kink ended up so popular there (no offense to them, but it's not my thing) yet I suppose it's all in the past now...

In any case, it's a treat to be able to read your story again, though admittedly I've kept it waiting in my bookmarks for a bit since the initial discovery. It feels difficult to convey just how wonderful a feeling it is that I can gaze into this fictional world so full of people who all possess substantial material wealth, something I could never bring myself to trample others beneath my feet to obtain, yet still feel like I'm not being talked down to by it. I think that's an immense credit to how well you've fashioned these characters, I can barely relate to any of them but I'm still able to see them as if they were real people. I know I'd butt heads with any of them if it were possible for us to meet, yet I know Caleb would still see a puzzle to solve in my head, maybe a worldview like mine would present a legitimate challenge ^_^

In any case, I'll see about getting through some more chapters once I have time. Can't wait to see where this adventure leads next!

FlaringpheonixFlaringpheonixabout 1 year ago

Hi there, I came here from the blue site with the gold letters. This story by far is my favorite novel I've read in this genre. I look for to every crumb of plot and every twist of the story. I feel connected to Caleb and his rag tag group of girls and gals and look forward to every single word as though it's a perfectly cooked steak. It'd be cool if Caleb's TK could express like a kinetic shield to be able to stop bullets from hitting his fiancé's and loved ones like an active kinetic shield. Another cool power that you've already explored is how he saved Jules from the 3rd story and how he can hold up 100,000 lbs at once that what if he could augment his own strength to jump to tall heights or even silently glide/hover or fly at rapid speeds using his TK to fast travel or creep up on unsuspecting criminals or for fun?

All aside this is an incredible work of art and I pray that you continue writing and writing this long into the future. Thank you for bringing this story alive.

Tx_Emt53Tx_Emt5312 months ago

Love the story. Are you sick of me saying that yet? Surprised to see the HOA pain waited so long to show up.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I am completely drawn in to the life of Caleb Stott!

I have truly enjoyed reading you stories.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

nitwit, blubber, oddment, tweak!

Great story so far.

Buy Dr. Mark a Drink, he has surely earned it after all these episodes (presuming dr Mark is another name for Neurparenthetical?)

PeteTimPeteTim10 months ago

Great story. I’m enjoying every bit of it.

Lolilol47Lolilol479 months ago

Thank you for another good chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I am an 50 y/o i hate to type so i don't do this as often as i should, i have read a lot. 34 chapters in two days the last time it was about a hobbit and a ring. so GREAT job!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPastMaster@PastMaster
Other locations you can find my work https://storiesonline.net/s/29762/caleb-by-pastmaster?ind=1 https://readonlymind.com/@Pastmaster/Caleb/ or on my patreon patreon.com/user?u=577867 KR PM

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES