All Comments on 'Caleb 36 - Truth and Lies'

by PastMaster

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Nasty56Nasty56about 1 year ago

Wow interesting take on the superhero thing almost felt like a “ big bang theory” episode, thought you would use Jules technical savvy as a superhero example, as she accepted to help. Glad Dana is about to be “uncovered” and Possibly become a new member of the family…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

like the story very much, hope it maintains direction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thank you for continuing the series. I was reading it on another site when it disappeared. I was disappointed since I have read the entire series twice. I did some searching until I found it here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent story. Binged read it over a few days -- couldn't put it down. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I knew her secret would come out but that had to have been the worst possible way to happen for poor Dana although she will be better for it in the long run. I really get into the way Jeevan and Caleb work together and it was great to see that both Jeevan and Meena are doing so much better now. No matter how messed up or difficult things tend to be, everything has been working out very well for those concerned. I do have a serious issue with Louise’s parents having set her up to be raped because that is unforgivable in my mind. If she wasn’t so sexually kinky, she would have some serious emotional damage that could destroy her or her future. I would be thrilled to have that issue addressed with her parents so they can see what they have done since they got off too easy.

J.D.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have never commented to a write here before but wanted to say that I think this is really wonderful writing. I truly look forward to each chapter and have re-read the series while waiting for the next one. Very interesting characters and story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another great chapter…!

blue66blue66about 1 year ago

Still loving it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This entire series has me in rapt attention. The tightly woven storylines are masterful in their simultaneous simplicity and complexity, the characters so rich and the narrative so clear I can see all of the scenes in my mind. It is truly a work of art. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really enjoying the series. A LOT going on this chapter. Really like the healing and the connections between the characters.

expwogexpwogabout 1 year ago

Keeps getting better and better! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So does Caleb quickly pull Dana into an time-slowed illusion and they regroup and pretend it didn't happen, or just out with it and pour on the love?

I have been wondering if he could train his compulsion by proxy with Ness, making cows walk around in a circle or something (people would probably notice the "riverdance" herd!)

Anyway, love the story, I hope you keep writing!

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 1 year ago

Amazing how you keep it going! Loving it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The story is great really enjoy the character development. Would like to see some more consulting with the FBI again.

Lolilol47Lolilol479 months ago

Very nice chapter, keep up the good work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPastMaster@PastMaster
Other locations you can find my work https://storiesonline.net/s/29762/caleb-by-pastmaster?ind=1 https://readonlymind.com/@Pastmaster/Caleb/ or on my patreon patreon.com/user?u=577867 KR PM

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES