All Comments on 'Caleb 44 - Coming of Age'

by PastMaster

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
Nasty56Nasty56about 1 year ago

Once more, outstanding story. You have a lot of imagination. Keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So once again the the story sucks me in and keeps me engaged - great work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loving the cliff hanger endings :) This story line has been amazing, keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a cliffhanger! I need the next chapter NOW!

Fantastic reading as always .

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Brilliant, just bloody brilliant.

ParapeteParapeteabout 1 year ago

That was great I didn’t expect that but I want more thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Simply perfect. Best chapter yet. This story line keeps getting better and better. As always the characters are real and the the plot thickens. I look every day for the next installment.

TheDandyTheDandyabout 1 year ago

To say that I'm addicted to this story would be the understatement of the millennium. Just like it was already said, I, too, look every day for a new installment to feed my insatiable addiction to this story. What brilliance in both storyline and writing you have shared with us avid readers! My only complaint would be about the wait between segments, yet, quality can't be rushed so please keep bringing on the quality and building more loyal following for your work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have been following the tale closely, your descriptive skill is improving as is Caleb's control over his powers.

Your story line is the only reason I log on. All the other stories are boring and predictable af.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story is getting better all the time. I do have a question that begs to be considered: Caleb is a Healer. He is going to have a very difficult time with the Everson Council. Should he have a 'sit down' with Jeevan and discuss the possibility of 'Healing' another person (maybe Dean, although there could be a problem there) so that they too will be "fully powered"? Either something along that line, or simply 'compel' the Everson Council to 'forget' about the Stott family. In any case, the upcoming war with the 'Council' is gonna be a very difficult battle, and Caleb is going to need a lot of help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great! I can’t wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am so enjoying this story.

OmniConOmniConabout 1 year ago

I love this story! I can't wait for the next part of this story.

OmniConOmniConabout 1 year ago

I love this story and can't wait for the next chapter. It's so beautiful and nice to reed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Can't wait for chapter 45 this story is intriguing

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 1 year ago

OH GOD ! Another sat. matinee hanger. I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. Loved this chapter and the one before it too. You are a good writer. Keep up the amazing work. Can’t wait for the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please, please, continue the story. What a wonderful TV series it would be on an XXX rated channel!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

love it

nicely building towards the final showdown

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really liked this chapter especially dealing with the council and the sex with Ness. Keep it up

Tx_Emt53Tx_Emt53about 1 year ago

Embarrassed. You had me in tears again. I just got to say I love this story. The only part bad is that it ends and I can't wait until the next tale begins.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome chapter!

WorldofgreyWorldofgreyabout 1 year ago

This is another amazing chapter you have written! I am looking forward to the next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story is just fantastic!! I check daily for additional chapters!! And, yes, I do have a serious concern for Caleb --- cousins, nieces, nephews as yet unknown, and those 'few random lines'! Those "loose ends" might prove to be 'an early release" difficulty. He doesn't know who or where they are. The Everson Council does! Bulk up, Caleb!!! Search the 'secrets' with Jeevan and the Healers, but, again, be alert to all possibilities and hidden dangers!! If necessary, Caleb could 'block' access to Powers (not strip them). But, hey! I'm just a 'Norm' who dabbles in poetry. Who am I to even think to 'Compel' the author of this story what to write?? I guess I had better back down before Caleb comes to 'visit' and I 'forget' how to finish reading this great story, however it goes. But, before I do, one more little 'glitch line' to bring up: Is Caleb's dean (Rachel's father) unaware of Caleb's possible association/relationship to PSU through the Stott family? Hm-m-m-m! Another 'line' to wonder about?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Every day I check for an update to get my Caleb story fix.......every day.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You have not posted a new story in a few days I hope this doesn't mean you have stop posting on this site. I look every morning for a new chapter. I have gone back and re-read all the previous chapters at least twice. Please don't leave us hanging and quit posting on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome story! I can't wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I guess you have decided that no more free chapters that now its pay for more adventures. I am sorry you feel this way. You are a very talented writer you know how to bring out emotions in your readers. I understand that it takes time for you to write these amazing stories and would like to be comped for your time and effort. I would like to thank you for the stories that you have posted even if you post no more about Caleb's adventures.

FlaringpheonixFlaringpheonixabout 1 year ago

This story has become my obsession - I look every day for a new chapter and love reading through your masterfully crafted imagination. Caleb's powers are incredible and I haven't felt this excited about a powered character since I first read Iron Man and Superman comics. I feel connected to your stories and love how much Caleb and his family have grown. I'm curious to see if his TK is strong enough to stop bullets akin to an active shield much like his mental shields and if he can use his TK on himself to throw himself up tall buildings or allow him to "fly" or save a falling or failing plane. I'm eagerly waiting to see what becomes of Calbe since he's since gone to war with this council.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just discovered this story. Great, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really love reading about Caleb. But since youhave not posted for quitte some time now, do we have to worry about your health, oor do you suffer from writers block. Maybe you want some suggestions to carry on?

Like others, I too, check for a new story every morning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent story. Are you going to publish the next chapters here or only on the pay site?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story. I wanted to suggest to create an ebook from these stories but apparently you already did. I hope you did it and not an imposter because i bought both.

Fairytale_FemdomFairytale_Femdom12 months ago

This was a wonderful chapter. So heartwarming, sexy, and powerful. This story has been a delight to follow so far. I'm so pleased that you've created this story & have been sharing it with us.

Lolilol47Lolilol479 months ago

What a chapter heh!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I apologize for not rating and commenting sooner - I have been so engrossed in the story (amm - yes the sex scenes have been amazing but I digress..) Thank you for your unselfish contribution to this forum - I for one would gladly pay for your craft - I am not homophobic but never considered the many colours of love - your ability to show us vicariously all sides is inspiring. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPastMaster@PastMaster
Other locations you can find my work https://storiesonline.net/s/29762/caleb-by-pastmaster?ind=1 https://readonlymind.com/@Pastmaster/Caleb/ or on my patreon patreon.com/user?u=577867 KR PM

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Caleb 43 - Plans Previous Part
Caleb Series Info