All Comments on 'Caleb 49 - Repercussions'

by PastMaster

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great continuation of the story. I can't wait to hear what Matilda has to say.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I am loving this story... I can not wait for the next chapter to arrive. Thanks for writing such a great series.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

another pearler, good reading.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Very good as usual, but I’m having a hard time with the contradiction of Maggie having him strip the powers of some rando early on. And only the normal justice system being used on an attempted plane crash

blaber01blaber0112 months ago

As I have read your whole story five or six times, it never gets less exciting. Now you only have 5 or 6 hundred chapters to go. LOL. Thanks. What a story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Thanks you for the continuation. This chapter is a nice setup for a further escalation I would presume, since there is no way that the antagonist or the protagonist could accept the status as outlined.

Looking forward to you see your story develop! Great work.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Another great feed for the addiction lol. MATILDA at the end ..I wonder what is up? I can't wait to see. I think the maybe the U S council members might wiegh in on Zacheria punishment or maybe he dies firing the trail. I guess we all have to wait and see. Thank you PM FOR SHARING you are so talanted

ParapeteParapete12 months ago

I like were you are going with this story

I am really enjoying it KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

PETE

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This story is great!!! It has more dings, dents, bends, ... I don't know what to call it, but Caleb is approaching a "Point" one would call "Reset". Could he? Would he? Should he? It has been a fantastic journey thus far. I am going to try to force myself to stop trying to out guess PM and just read along and be amazed!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Excellent! Can't wait for the next chapter! Please don't keep us hanging too long!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wonderful story as always. I wonder if he could have used tk to safely land (or make he and the others be lowered safely).

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Excellent chapter! The former Everson council needs to be neutered, they are power hungry slave owning old men.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill6912 months ago

Lovin it as always!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You only get 5 stars because we can't give you 10... Thanks for an awesome story!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Have really enjoyed this story and looking forward to where you take it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I don't know why i'm so interested in what happens to the fictional people in this story, but somehow i'm hooked and i need to know what happens next! Best story i read on this site, but i usually skip through the sex in this story, the actual story is more interesting...

Do all power families need a council? Seems like a lot of councils, and if all family lines only have a dozen or so living members then it doesn't sound very useful either.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story and getting better all the time!

I'm wondering how you can charge a power user with murder when power use is pretty much a secret. Hard to have a trial in open court on charges like that.

Tx_Emt53Tx_Emt5312 months ago

I don't see how but it keeps getting better.

golasgilgolasgil12 months ago

Am I the only one that thought that he could just use his tk to save the plane? It just seems strange that he didn't even try that. It would also have added a bit of a challenge in making any landing look real or if the plane had just stopped in the air and landed vertically in some field. Still a great story.

Lolilol47Lolilol479 months ago

Thanks for the chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I love this story and am reading it for the second time, which should tell you how much I love it.

I do have some questions about this chapter/storyline though:

1) How did Zacharia erase Gerry’s memories if he doesn’t have compulsion or even Tk (as far as we know)?

2) Why is it such a big deal to strip Zacharia’s powers when it wasn’t a big deal to strip Steve’s (or whatever Rachel’s ex was named) powers?

3) This is probably due to simply not imagining it until the necessity of this storyline, but why didn’t Diane or Maggie tell Caleb about the special prisons for powered people that comes up later on?

I really do love Caleb’s story and hope you never stop writing it. Just the fact that I have the above questions should indicate what a rich world and how involved with the characters I feel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPastMaster@PastMaster
Other locations you can find my work https://storiesonline.net/s/29762/caleb-by-pastmaster?ind=1 https://readonlymind.com/@Pastmaster/Caleb/ or on my patreon patreon.com/user?u=577867 KR PM

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Caleb Series Info