All Comments on 'Caleb 50 - Justice'

by PastMaster

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
JohnSimmsJohnSimms12 months ago

All I can say is WOW! So many Interesting developments. I have absolutely NO idea where this story is going and that just makes it so much funšŸ˜Š Thank you for another great chapter.

Nasty56Nasty5612 months ago

The story plot just keeps getting better! Hope for more interactions with the abuelaā€™s family.

assholesgarageassholesgarage12 months ago

Fantastic. Please continue the series. I followed you from another site after you remove the series. I really enjoy all of your stories I've found.

CoyoteHowardCoyoteHoward12 months ago

PM,

Another great chapter. Well worth staying up late for.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Marvelous, thanks once again for the great story.

TwratcTwratc12 months ago

OK, are you an aviation nerd or do you just do really good research? The Signature detail was the final straw. That's not something the general public knows or cares about. There's small stuff you've gotten wrong like how flow times are actually assigned or how refiling a flight plan works but that's something you wouldn't know unless you worked in the industry, and the rest of it has been way more accurate than most professionally written movies. The only inaccuracy with any real bearing is that you can't fly a Gulfstream single pilot, so Gerry better be well compensated for his illegal actions, but the rest of it is shockingly true to reality.

starbanestarbane12 months ago

Boring? Are you kidding me? I am really enjoying this story. I would buy this if it were ever published and look forward in anticipation for the next chapter. Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Is it just me, or are these stories getting better with each chapter?

Great work, PastMaster.

blaber01blaber0112 months ago

Like othes have posted. Another great story. Looking forward for many More to come. Thank YOU

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Secrets?? Are we gonna run back to the beginning and count them? Caleb 'remembers' at least "...TWO..."! Do we now have three?? Or more?? And, what kind of 'sticky web' will those 'secrets' create?? Zacharia makes a very loaded statement there at the end of this chapter. However, from all that we have read, Caleb appears to be the man that he says he is. But, there will always be 'spiders'!! And reading as Caleb and company deal with them is beyond exciting.. Please, keep us informed and up to date!!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wow. Just wow. Another exciting chapter and I'm so glad Gracie and Dana got together thier personalities link up...but I wonder if Caleb will strip him... Thank youPM for a truly brilliant story line..its makes me like I'm living the tale

ballybuckleboballybucklebo12 months ago

Great series. Thank you.

For the life of me, I do not understand why anyone would not give five stars. This is better than watching Flash Gordon on a Saturday morning. Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Awesome! More please!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Marvelous, marvelous. 50 chapters done: Let's hope for 50 more. This just keeps steadily getting better. Kudos, sir.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What an amazing year! Truly a pleasure to experience Caleb's growth and experiences. Congrats on chapter 50, looking forward to the next 50! With the new thread of flight risks, wonder if we will learn more about the twins' parents... Thank you for bringing us on this ride!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I was a little surprised that the Caleb /Zachariah conflict was settled this quickly, through the it would stretch out for a few more chapters. That last sentence was pretty powerful. Thanks KS

AlexiaAlexanderAlexiaAlexander12 months ago

This is one of the best series you will read.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What an outstanding story. It would make a fantastic set of books. Please keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I apologize for not voting on every chapter. I will do better in the future. I love your creativeness and your ability to put the story into words. Thank you for artistic endeavors. TO

clanlabcookerclanlabcooker12 months ago

This saga is entertaining and engaging. Each new chapter is waited for rather impatiently, and read as soon as found. No worries about the word count, they have gone by very quickly.

Please do continue this story, there are so many possibilities as the family matures and learns together. And finally, "Thank you!"

oldmanbill69oldmanbill6912 months ago

Always thrilled for more of this story!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You are an amazing writer! You have a gift for creating a storyline that grabs you from word one and doesn't let go until each chapter is completed. I can't wait to see how you reach the ultimate conclusion of this very gripping saga. As the Marines would say, "Bravo zulu PM, well done"!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is a fantastic series, please keep the story of Caleb and his career, family and adventures coming.... love them !!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A Well written story . I enjoyed it. One of the best stories.

WorldofgreyWorldofgrey12 months ago

Another excellent chapter!! There is so much depth with this series!

1crazycoe1crazycoe12 months ago

Love it , I check it everyday to see if there is another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I Love it..........more, please

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Amazing stories. Checking in everyday for next chapter. Please keep them coming.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot12 months ago

On a scale of 1 to 10, this at least a 12.

Tx_Emt53Tx_Emt5312 months ago

Shit! Where's the next chapter? That's why I read or rather re-read this whole story! I can't get enough. I am loving this and can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Hey PastMaster

Only found Caleb's story this past week and I have really enjoyed it. Your style is very easy to consume and the pace is just right for me. You keep the story moving forward and Caleb has enough about his character to make the fact that he is totally OP not too frustrating.

Your inclusion of some cultural elements has shown real skill. I especially loved the fact that you knew that the oil for Yorkshire puddings needs to be smoking hot. You already knew this or your research is excellent. Either way it is little things like that which make this one of the best stories I have read in some time.

The switcheroo on the bond was top notch. I think the only improvement on that element would have been drawing out the reveal on the pain it caused the twins as then the reader could have spent longer thinking it was a good thing rather than the suspicion being there from almost the first chapter.

I have some observations which I hope will not be taken as criticisms.

I would like to know more about the twins characters. I feel all I know about them is that Mary is more responsible and a gusher and Amanda seems much more free and easy and likes anal. Maybe even spending some time reinforcing their characters along with Jules and Ness would be a good thing.

I think you have made a rod for your own back by cramming too much into one year of Caleb's life. He now has a year left at university but he feels like he is ready to move on. It feels like he is ready to graduate. I think you could have spread this part of the story out over two years maybe even his whole college life and then had the European vacation as some sort of graduation extravaganza.

I am not trying to write this for you just a thought I had.

I feel like Caleb still has a lot of growing to do. He still needs to get some anger management. I feel like if he does go into the FBI maybe there is some sort of big bad on the horizon which he will have face off with. His very own Lord Vadermort (sorry forgive my port manteau). I also think that perhaps how Caleb deals with some sort of tragedy would be a very interesting story arc.

Wherever you do decide to take this story I am really looking forward to coming along for the ride. Keep up the fantastic work.

Lolilol47Lolilol479 months ago

Thanks for the chapter

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Iā€™m on the 50th installment so I obviously enjoy this story. As I stated in the 5th installment comments the dipping in and out of British and American idioms is jarring and destroys immersion. I had hoped a change in editors would alleviated the pattern, but it persists. The attempt to describe ā€œcouncil housingā€ and the entire European trip from an ā€œAmericanā€ perspective, were particularly cringe for an American reader who spent many years working in the UK and across Europe.

The other repetitive pattern that has emerged is that it seems that any male that is straight, not a Dad or doesnā€™t serve, or did serve, in the military and/or law enforcement is a violent douchebag psychopath. Kind of tedious.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPastMaster@PastMaster
Other locations you can find my work https://storiesonline.net/s/29762/caleb-by-pastmaster?ind=1 https://readonlymind.com/@Pastmaster/Caleb/ or on my patreon patreon.com/user?u=577867 KR PM

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES