All Comments on 'Caleb 52 - Danger'

by PastMaster

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
HotRodLincoln69HotRodLincoln6912 months ago

I hope you’re not ending the story here but continue thru graduation and go book two and continue on as this a GREAT journey to follow!!!!!!

TheDandyTheDandy12 months ago

With a "cliff hanger" like this chapter has, there definitely will be more to come I'm sure. Keep on keeping on PM! Caleb has a lot more to do!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Another 50 chapters please !!!!

eodeoeodeo12 months ago

great story glad to see it keep going, really hope this isn't the last chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

So that's it?

Damn!!! Where am I going to get my fix from now.

Really a fantastic series, leaves so much unanswered and so many other avenues to explore.

Great work, Sir.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is a fantastic series with so many places to take it... DONT STOP PLS !!

vardicdvardicd12 months ago

If this is going to be the end of this book for the story, I hope we don't have to wait long for the start of the next one. This cliff-hangar is going to be maddening if we have to wait too long.

blaber01blaber0112 months ago

What can one say. Another great chapter in the saga. Please don't stop here. So much more can be achieved. I know it's a lot of work.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

PM,

This is your story and it is yours to end when and how you like.

But this fan would respectfully ask for you to continue your story.

I do understand that you are putting your time, heart and soul into this project, I am also assuming that you don’t make money from your work so that would also weigh heavily on decisions to continue.

If this is the end, thank you for an awesome story.

Stay safe and be happy.

AndrewB

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Another amazing chapter! Please do not end this now!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wow wow wow...how can this be the kadt chapter????? Not with a cliff hanger like that.. I was so sad to see this might be wrapping up..but that was spectacular......PLEASE PM. You can't leave us hanging like that...

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I as well second the previous comments. I have loved each and every chapter and see many more to come. Can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I think I see ... Stott-Gonzales beginning it's first adventurous step, and it could be exciting??... dangerous??.. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. This story is too... well, I don't know the words, just keep going and let us Norms follow along with almost uncontrolled hunger!! (Oh! FYI: the 'scar' on my wrist is still visible! Any suggestions?) :)

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Another awesome chapter! Please don't end the story here. Hopefully, you also have book 2 ready in the wings too!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

excellent but you cannot end it like this.

expwogexpwog12 months ago

Can’t wait for the next part of Caleb’s story. Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Loving the journey from the beginning always a new twist!!! We haven't heard from Fiona for awhile I wonder how she is doing. Gracie and Dana was a bit of a surprise to me made for a interesting situation. Thanks for the story keep up the good work!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You established a universe for these characters and stories. I can see many books in the future!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great run keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Can be only one entity to answer, but good written nonetheless…

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is the best story written on this site. Is this the last we will read about Caleb? Is the story over? Too bad if that is the case. You left everything hanging......

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Cant' wait to read about Ness and the pillory.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I hope you keep going. I really like this story. Please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I hope you continue with the Caleb story, I love the store line and hope you continue with the girls and Caleb’s and all there story lines,, (love it)

Subvet724Subvet72412 months ago

Please continue with this story until they are done with school, and then start book 2 starting with Caleb training to be an FBI agent!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Awesome story I have been reading and checking daily for months now waiting on each new chapter. I hope you didn’t mean you were coming to an end of the story entirely!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Again wow - great work

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wonderful story! It would be so sad to leave it hanging; hopefully that inspiration will continue the saga of Caleb. Would love to find out if it is just one or more that he is talking to since you said them. Truly the best story I have read here and equal to some of my all time favorite famous authors. You should publish it as a book some time!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is my favourite story, I will be sad if you don't keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Thank you for such an incredible journey. I hope there is another book coming soon!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is a very enjoyable story. There are many turns and twists that allow you, as the author, to keep going and still keeping the interest in what will happen next at a high level. I hope that you will continue with the story as there are still many more roads to travel. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Oh now that just wasn’t fair, talk about a cliff hanger! If your going to end the story like that, you’re going to have to put the next chapter out very soon, anything else would be considered cruel and unusual punishment. Thank you for making this story much longer than you first planned. KS.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

There is definitely more story to be told.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill6912 months ago

Pleaseeeeeee more and more!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A wonderful story. Please continue.

masterwebrepmasterwebrep12 months ago

I look for your stories everyday, please consider continuing the story. Maybe a side story about a bad psi person and then Caleb takes him down at the end of the story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You must continue please.

1crazycoe1crazycoe12 months ago

this story is far from the end. i can't wait for the next installment. please keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Enjoyed every chapter . Hope theirs more someday

DiagonalmanDiagonalman12 months ago

Love the story! So, talking to a wonderful Spanish Elder coming up?

dunmovynivdunmovyniv12 months ago

Too much detail. Cooking washing dishes……why not have a discussion over laundry?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I have been reading stories and series on Literotica for several years. I have found I like sci-fi and

Mind Control the best. This has been the best series by far. Keep up the great work. Looking forward to where you take this story. Give it a solid ending.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

you can't leave it like that!!

RedshankRedshank12 months ago

No way this is the last one….cliff hanger ending and a bunch of loose ends. I’m totally good with that. Really enjoying the series!

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot12 months ago

A wonderful continuation of the story. I agree with Subvet (previous commenter) that _much_ more of the story is begging to be told. A logical progression would be to get Caleb through high school, then start book 2 with his entry into Quantico. BUT, you are the author,and may probably have better ideas. I will bow to your wisdom....

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Please continue! I think Caleb needs to be more careful when using his powers, or it will get out. Like in the previous story when he healed Dana's mother very rapidly. People will start to notice how often he is "accidentally" around when something magical happens...

CoyoteHowardCoyoteHoward12 months ago

Well done PM.

5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I would be deeply disappointed if this was the end of the story. There is still the last year of college, you still have Quantico and the beginning of his career. So much material, so little time. Please don't stop.

Lolilol47Lolilol479 months ago

Haha, very nice!

jhmastacooljhmastacool6 months ago

FYI... "READ MORE OF THIS SERIES" on this page is a bit messed up. It's showing the "Next Part" as "Caleb 54..." instead of "Caleb 53..." (which is missing).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPastMaster@PastMaster
Other locations you can find my work https://storiesonline.net/s/29762/caleb-by-pastmaster?ind=1 https://readonlymind.com/@Pastmaster/Caleb/ or on my patreon patreon.com/user?u=577867 KR PM

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES