All Comments on 'Caleb 54 - Living Life'

by PastMaster

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
Patoche95Patoche9511 months ago

Toujours aussi bien, vraiment super.

golasgilgolasgil11 months ago

You continue to impress. Thank you

Nasty56Nasty5611 months ago

Few thoughts on an amazing story:

- I was thinking it might be interesting if Caleb would be able to “transfer telepathically” for short period his power to a love one, in particular to a norm; as he is looking at a way to protect his harem.

- Is he to transform Dana to a more feminine appearance soon?

- the empty nest syndrome for Ness and Jules parents, maybe giving them a “partial bond” to ensure the family feeling is there.

You are the driver and I’ll be waiting for your next submission!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It appears to be true that fixing other peoples problems are a simple task yet fixing our own problems does somehow evade us. Caleb proves that saying once again. So many of these chapters have life lessons within them and yet they are not forced down our throats but just floated out there with everything else taking place. Very well written and impressively done.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Glad to see you paying some attention to Mary and Amanda. They're always there, but rarely front and center. We still know too little about them.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Perfect. The ethics class athe beginning sets the stage for the healing. Individuals versus mass. The next week of healing will be a great chapter. The upcoming conversation with Marcia be revealing....I wonder how contrite she will be to Marcia hehe. PM you. Aŕ a wonder. I just hope Marcia hasn't been doing anything in view of the glory hole in the fence.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Fantastic!,,

AardieAardie11 months ago

Sometimes the individual does outweigh society. Otherwise, we wouldn't have ambulances with lights and sirens.

CoyoteHowardCoyoteHoward11 months ago

PM, while I know you were wanting to conclude this, you're laying groundwork for further challenges and conflicts for our protagonist to overcome.

And that's exciting as hell. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

love it i real look forward to reading your stories

expwogexpwog11 months ago

You never disappoint! Twins are so hot!!!! Thank you

DiagonalmanDiagonalman11 months ago

Continuing a great job. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Love it, hardest part is waiting between chapters but understandable. Thank you for such a great series

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Another fantastic chapter, please keep them coming as they are the highlight of the week. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Please continue. Great storyline. I like that Caleb starts being a pilot! I was wondering how much he could put in his head before reaching his capacity.

And if you could put a quick rehash of the old characters when reintroducing them, that'd be great. I don't remember who is Vince and what happened to his leg.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Keep it going great story line. Curious about Fiona thought you would touch base with her when at the ranch? I also wonder about the interaction with the twins and Marcia?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I do love this story, keep it coming. Thank you KS

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I'm beginning to think his teacher maybe a telepath. Good chapter thank you for continuing.

Tx_Emt53Tx_Emt5311 months ago

Another great story and I love the one that follows."Missing Baby"; It threw me for s loop when I read it. I read each story twice because I love them so much. Thank you PM! I hope they don't edit this comment. They have butchered my other comments and even deleted some in the past, when all I do is offer praise.

Tx_Emt53Tx_Emt5311 months ago

Sorry. The next story is Stolen Baby! It will knock your socks off or get your panties soaked!

Lolilol47Lolilol479 months ago

Thanks for the chapter!

jhmastacooljhmastacool6 months ago

This one is messed up, too. It's the end of "Caleb 54...", but neither of the links go to "Caleb 55...".

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit246013 months ago

Though I came late to the party, I am engrossed is this amazing tale.

But...

This "Ethics" class has caused steam to come out of my ears! I spent the first few years of my undergraduate years as a Philosophy major (Go ahead. Laugh.) I eventually came to my senses and changed my major to English, and after many years of schooling I became a University Professor.

Ethics classes are taught in three disciplines in the US (being an unabashed Brit, you may not know that). They are Philosophy (where it's a minor focus), Business (where a class in "Business ethics" is often taught. Oxymoron much?!?), and Law (where they spend too little time on it).

At my undergrad the Ethics class was a 300 level class, with numerous philosophy prerequisites. In that class we would discuss ethical dilemmas (like the one in your story) but instead of a rap session that was more debate than scholarship, we'd look at that dilemma through the eyes of different philosophers, "Now Schopenhauer would say.... while Hegel's world view would be..." You know - ACADEMIC RIGOR.

The fact that your Ethics class has no academic rigor (or as you would say "rigour") is one thing, but Caleb has been in the same class for three consecutive semesters and the class doesn't change focus, increase rigor, or present a hierarchy of progression. There is not a university course of study in any university, in any discipline, that would cover essentially the same thing semester after semester.

I know, this must seem persnickety, but I feel I have to stand up for the rigor of American universities. You really make it look like a 1960's "rap session", while it's actually your vehicle for dispensing your personal philosophies.

Didactic much?

BUT . . . Loving the story. I wonder if you'll finish it before I die of old age?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPastMaster@PastMaster
Other locations you can find my work https://storiesonline.net/s/29762/caleb-by-pastmaster?ind=1 https://readonlymind.com/@Pastmaster/Caleb/ or on my patreon patreon.com/user?u=577867 KR PM

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES