Caleb 56 - Melanie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope that you know that I love you, Mary, too. To me you're not just one of a pair of twins. You are a completely separate and complete person who captured my heart the instant I got your scent."

"My scent?" she said her eyebrow raised.

"The morning we first spoke," I said, "after your accident. You gave me my sweatshirt back and it smelled of you. Your perfume, but more than that, of you. It entranced me, intoxicated me. From that moment on I was hopelessly in love with you. It took a while for me to realize, but I can see it now."

Mary gazed up at me for a long moment then she smiled. She reached up and, cupping my face in her hands, pulled me down for a kiss. It was sweet and gentle, and despite not using an ounce of power, she overwhelmed me with love. We broke apart and I glanced up to see Tom Pritchard staring at us from his window across the road.

I grinned at him and then, with a thought, yanked all four valves out of the tires on his car. I could hear the hissing all the way from over here but wasn't sure if he could hear it inside his house. He didn't seem to react. I grinned.

"What did you do?" asked Mary seeing my grin.

"Just started my campaign of petty revenge," I said. Smiling, she shook her head.

+++++

Despite my only training for a week, I was already improving. I could do more sit-ups and more push- ups without pausing. I had cheated a little bit and toned both my abs and my arms with healing, but still my training regimen was working out.

I'd come back from my run to find all the girls in the kitchen chattering away, excited for their days 'girl time'. Ness was busy making breakfast but joining in the conversation as she worked. I stood for a long moment watching them all. They hadn't noticed me, busy as they were deciding where to go first and what they needed to get.

I slipped away unnoticed and got into the shower.

When I returned Ness had made me a plate and I sat and ate it while listening to their plans for the day.

"How about," I suggested, "we go out for dinner and make a full day of it?"

They were all up for that and I said that Josh and I would find a place that could take us all and book a table. They were going to take two cars, with Melanie and Louise riding in with Gracie and Dana, since Amanda's car wasn't really big enough to seat eight comfortably.

Then it was time for them to go.

It took a few minutes to kiss all my girls goodbye, but eventually they left, and the house was suddenly quiet. Josh and I sat in at the breakfast table staring at each other.

"Fuck me! I thought they'd never leave," he said with a laugh.

"It is certainly quieter now they've gone," I said relishing the peace.

We'd told the girls that we would clear the breakfast things, and once again I determined that we needed a bigger dishwasher. I thought I might take a look later that day.

"Want to come shopping with me?" I asked.

"Sure," he said without much enthusiasm. I grinned at him.

We'd gotten most of what we wanted at the discount warehouse store, but there were a couple of things that I wanted to get from the supermarket, so we stopped there on the way home.

I grabbed a shopping cart, and we were walking down one of the aisles when we heard a commotion. There was someone shouting in the next aisle.

Being curious, I went around to see what was going on.

There were two young guys there who looked to be perhaps in their late teens, possibly as old as we were, but doubtful. I pegged them at about nineteen.

From what I could gather they were a couple and had been shopping together. An older woman had seen them, apparently holding hands, and had gone off on a homophobic rant about how it was disgusting to see in public and they should be ashamed of themselves.

I sidled up until I was stood behind the boys, but in front of the old woman. I raised an eyebrow at Josh, and he grinned. Then he came over and kissed me. It was deep, it was hot, and it was long.

At the same time, I sent a tendril of thought out to the woman, gently entering her mind, and making her horny. The longer Josh and I kissed, the hornier she got. She began to pant, her shrivelled up old pussy dripping probably for the first time in a decade. We held the kiss for long enough until she was right on the verge of orgasm and then broke apart.

I pulled out of her mind, leaving her unable to speak, teetering on the very brink of release and wondering just what exactly had happened to her that she suddenly found watching two guys kissing so goddamned hot.

I looked her in the eye and grinned.

Finally, she pulled herself together and rushed off. Where to and why, I had no idea. She clearly had someplace else to be.

"Man, that was so hot," said one of the young guys.

"Thanks," said Josh. "Sometimes I just can't resist him."

I laughed. "Flatterer."

"Can we get your numbers?" asked the other boy. "Maybe we could get together some time?"

"Sure," Josh said. "But fair warning. We're not gay. We both have fiancées. In his case he has four of them."

"But you were..."

"We're very good friends," I said, "and both of us hate homophobic old battle-axes like her. We thought it would shut her up."

"Guys," said the other, "you're kidding yourselves. Two guys don't kiss like that just to pretend."

I laughed. "What he meant to say," I said, "is that we're not exclusively gay."

"Ah," said the boy. "I see. And do your fiancées know?"

"They quite often join in," I said. "Listen guys, I have frozen stuff in my truck, so we have to get moving. Maybe we'll see you again sometime?"

We gathered the few items we wanted from the supermarket and went back to the house to put everything away.

Truth be told I was still a little wound up from the kiss and from Josh's aura I could tell he was too. I'd just finished putting a gallon jug of Steadman milk into the fridge. I turned around and he was right behind me.

Without speaking he pushed me up against the fridge and kissed me again. For a few minutes his hands just cupped my face but then they began to wander.

Before I knew it my shirt was gone and he had my pants undone, his hand down the front gripping my rigid cock squeezing and tugging at it, as he continued the kiss. Almost instinctively my hands too had begun to roam. I'd worked one inside of his shirt and was rolling and pinching his nipple while the other was slipped around his waist, gripping his ass and pulling him into me.

He moaned into my mouth, his need increasing becoming a frustration.

Suddenly he was gone, breaking the kiss. For a second I was disoriented, not knowing what was happening, but soon caught up as I felt a wet heat envelope my engorged meat. He took me to the root in a single swallow, yanking my trousers on his way down.

I moaned as he thrust his face onto my cock, taking me to the back of his throat, gagging a little and coating my cock in a mixture of his spit and my precum. Then he stood.

At some point while he'd been crouching before me, he'd undone his own trousers and he gotten rid of those as he stood, kicking them away, not worried that he was still wearing socks. He came back up and kissed me again, pulling me by the cock toward the table. I could taste my own precum as our tongues battled.

When we hit the table Josh hitched himself up on it and broke the kiss. "I need you to fuck me," he said easing himself back onto his elbows. I had no problem with that, but I had other ideas for right now. I stepped back slightly and then bent forward taking his throbbing erection into my mouth and returning the favor from before.

I heard the thud as he slumped back onto the table, his head hitting the wood, totally unmindful of any pain that caused. From the first time I'd seen it that morning a year ago, I'd loved Josh's cock. It was thick, it was just the right length, and it was beautiful. He also tasted amazing. I forced my face right down over him, taking him as far back into my throat as I could manage. I'd swallowed him so many times now that I had no problem deepthroating him, and I swallowed around him making him twitch and moan.

Streams of spit and precum drooled out of my mouth, and over his balls, as I worked his shaft in and out of the back of my throat, then came up for air, holding his cockhead in my mouth and swirling my tongue around it, before going back deep again.

"Caleb, please." He moaned. "I need you."

I pulled off his cock, continuing to stroke him as I licked down the shaft before lathering his balls with my tongue.

When Josh had heard how I'd got rid of Dana's hair he'd asked me to do the same for him so his ballsack was soft, and completely smooth.

I used TK to lift his legs up, and press them almost to his chest, while lapped at his scrotum, before moving further down and sliding my tongue deep into his ass. He moaned at the hot wet penetration, his star clenching around my invading organ as I dipped and swirled, opening him up a little, and getting him wet and ready.

Finally, after what must have seemed an age, I stood. I spat into my hand and applied it to my cock, which had begun to dry a little, and, still keeping his legs pressed up with TK, pushed my hot cockhead up against his asshole.

He moaned as I leaned into him and his little star unfolded around my cockhead and accept me into his body.

"Yes," he hissed as my head disappeared inside him, and I began a slow gentle thrust, each time working slightly deeper until, after only a short time, I was buried deep in his guts, his sheath tight and hot around my throbbing tool.

I leaned down again, capturing his mouth in another deep hot kiss as I started to move, pushing in and out of him, while gripping his cock tightly in my hand and wanking him in time with my own movements in and out of his ass.

He'd closed his eyes and, despite the kiss, was moaning constantly as I sped up, still taking long thrusts but moving more quickly now, angling my cock so that the head pressed against his special spot inside. I felt spurts of precum leaking into my hand and used it as lubrication as I wanked him.

I linked us together, giving us both the sensation of fucking as well as being fucked, of feeling his stiff cock throbbing in my hand and feeling my hand, tight and slick, working his cock. It was my turn to moan, the sudden sensation of a hot cock up my ass, thrusting deep, gliding over my prostate, almost made me lose it there and then, but I managed to hold out. I sped up again, breaking the kiss and standing up, holding onto Josh's thighs and thrusting into his hot tight ass. I continued the manipulation of his cock with TK, and also started it licking and nibbling at his nipples, which were even more sensitive than my girls'. Josh loved having his nipples played with and I tortured them mercilessly.

I spread my legs a little wider to get a better angle and began to pound into him. Slamming my hips forward, ramming my cock deep inside him at each stroke. He in turn clenched his tight ass, gripping me even tighter. It was like his asshole was trying to suck me off, wanting to forcibly extract my cum, and it was about to succeed.

"Breed me," Josh moaned, "Go on, spunk up me. Fill me up with your cum."

He knew, as well as any of my girls, how much I loved such talk. It triggered me and, with a grunt, I gave a final thrust and began to empty my balls deep into his rectum.

"Oh YES!" he moaned, as my orgasm fed into him and triggered his. His cock jerked and a thick white jet of cream shot from its tip and painted a stripe over his chest and belly. I grunted again as another spurt left my cock, and he followed with an even bigger spurt that arched high into the air and landed across his nose and lips, the tail and of it leaving a line across is jaw and neck.

Spurt after thick spurt left us both, mine filling his guts and his covering his chest and belly with thick creamy spunk.

Finally finished, I leaned down and kissed him once more, tasting the cum that had landed on his lips and pushing it into his mouth with my tongue. Our bodies slid across each other lubricated by the cum he'd shot all over himself.

We broke the kiss and I rested on him, my forehead on the table next to his head.

"Fuck!" he said. "That was amazing. Thank you."

Slowly we parted. I slipped out of his ass, and I saw him clench, holding my seed inside him.

After we both showered and cleaned up the mess we'd made in the kitchen, we sat out on the deck. I'd brought my textbooks out to read, he was just playing on his laptop. We both had a beer.

"You know," he said conversationally, "that's the first time we've done that without the girls being around."

I looked at him.

"Regrets?" I asked.

He grinned. "Only that we didn't do it sooner."

I laughed.

"Is Melanie joining you?" he asked after a moment.

"I don't know," was my honest reply. "My first, and Norm, inclination was to say no - ugh- she's my sister, but... hello - I'm living with two sets of sisters, and they have no problem with each other. And to be honest I think I would find it very difficult not to fall in love with her, and not as a big brother should.

"I need to speak to Dianna, I think. Not only about how Powered society would view it, although I don't really care about that, but about other things. Firstly, the genetics. What would happen if we did have a baby together, and second is it something that Melanie actually wants? Or is she just fixated on my because I was the one that found her...saved her?"

"She seems a lot more grounded than that," he said. "But then again, I'm a hospitality student, what do I know?"

"I think I'll invite Dianna over for dinner tomorrow and see what she thinks." I mused.

"Good plan," he said.

"Oh," I said, "another thing I need to ask you and Lou. I need to start training subtle compulsion. I wondered if you would be up for it."

He grinned. "You know Louise loves that shit. She'll be dripping just thinking about it."

"It's not going to be like that," I said. "You won't even know it's happening."

"I don't understand," he said.

I explained to him the concept of subtle compulsion. But then thought I'd take a liberty and illustrate. Gently I prodded him...he was thirsty.

Absently while I was talking, he went to take a swig of his beer to find it was empty.

"Give me a sec," he said, getting up and heading to the house.

"You want another beer while I'm going?" he asked. I nodded my thanks.

After he'd sat down I said.

"Like that,"

"Like what?" he replied puzzled.

"I just compelled you to get me another beer." I said grinning.

He looked from me to the beer on the table.

"No," he said. "I was thirsty so I..." the penny dropped.

"Wow," he said. "I never felt a thing."

"Sorry for not asking permission first but I thought..."

"No," he said. "I already told you, any time. I know you wouldn't do anything to hurt either of us. Take whatever you need, whenever you need it. I'm certain Louise will say the same."

I shook my head.

"You know," I said. "I don't know what fates put us both in that dorm room, but I am sure as hell grateful to them for doing so. I don't think I could have wished for a better friend."

The girls arrived back just before six. They were chattering and giggling in exactly the same way as they had been when they left. Only this time they were laden down with bags.

"Come on you two," yelled Louise. "Lend a hand."

We helped them unload both cars. Given the haul, they must have spent a small fortune.

"Did you have a good time?" I asked and they all grinned. I looked at Melanie. She looked beautiful. Whatever they had done to her hair, it now shone. She'd had it cut too, to collar length, the front coming down the side of her face and curling under her jaw.

I smiled at her. "Did you have fun?"

"We nearly got thrown out of the spa," she said grinning. "Ness got too noisy."

I raised an eyebrow.

"And what was Ness doing to get noisy?"

"Amanda was demonstrating for me," she said, "since I couldn't really see when she demonstrated on me."

I laughed.

So, you did have fun then.

"How about you guys?" Louise asked. "Did you enjoy your Man Time." She put on a rough voice and flexed when she said Man.

"We did," said Josh, "although I didn't get a second demonstration."

Louise looked at him for a second and then her eyes went wide, and she grinned.

"Oh!" she said. "That is so hot. Tell me all about it?"

"Later, he said."

Mary sat beside me on the couch and snuggled in. "You have a good time?"

"I did," I said. "You?"

She smiled, reached up and kissed me.

"I love you," she said.

Melanie came over then and sat on my lap.

"Next time you and he get together," she said. "Can I watch?"