All Comments on 'Caleb 57 - Sister'

by PastMaster

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
golasgilgolasgil10 months ago

Another great installment. Sad that anyone who has been reading this series and has got this far can't deal with the idea of Josh and Caleb together. It's not really my thing but I can skim the stuff I'm not into and continue with the story. I'd love to say don't read the comments but I'm writing this in the comments!

I had similar feedback about how people wanted a story of mine to end. Some of it was reasonably constructive and some of it sounds like some of what you've received. It looks like you're really comfortable with what you're writing about which I'm delighted to see because it's really good.

1crazycoe1crazycoe10 months ago

just another great chapter can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I was surprised by the author's words and that he had to defend himself ignorant commentators.

Pastmaster is one of the better writers here, if anything, he does not have enough "Pan" in the sexual department. No people of differing ability, colour, or sexual deviancy.

I love the story line, I would also love it if he planted memories of Pricktard sucking off a dog. jus' sayin'...

MormonJackMormonJack10 months ago

Ha, you had me thinking it was going to be Caleb and Melanie, but you pulled a fast one. Well good for Marcia. Was surprised that Caleb didn't use his TK on her as well: it seems like most women have really enjoyed that part of Caleb.

Thank you for yet another awesome chapter!

mammoetmammoet10 months ago

Wow what an ending hope to read more asap.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Pleas continue your story telling and ignore the bad comments as they are ignorant of the way people feel about each other and as long as people don't harm each other I will always accept people for who they love.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Not crazy with the 2 1/2 to 3 page chapters, prefer 4 or more pages. To date all chapters have been enjoyable I simply something that takes longer to read. Hope this story continues as I feel that the story has not been fully revieled.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I've been following all along and if a reader sees a tag they object to, they can go elsewhere.

When Caleb sicked the girls on Marcia all I could do was begin to laugh. The story just keeps getting better and better. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very very good..I think the neighbor prick is gonna get driven crazy. The hostel situation may have blow back tho...guess we will wait and see heheheh. I wonder what's next with the rest of his half sibs? Sssooo many story lines. Sssooo good. Thank you PM

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nice!

One thing puzzles me: a bank requiring credit history? I can see requiring it for a loan, but if a customer offers to put his own money in the bank, why would a bank say "you're not good enough for us"?

Tx_Emt53Tx_Emt5310 months ago

My second read was as good as the first. I read your stories but I am unable to comment there but your stories are posted about 1-2 weeks earlier than here?! Great story. Well ACAB is like saying all black are theives and all Hispanics are illegal! Yes there are some bad cops but if people go in with that attitude and treat all cops as bastards they are going to get the results they want but what they expected. I have worked professionally in law enforcement and as a medic. DO unto others as you would have them do unto you.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Again a brilliant chapter of a great book. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I hope that a few bad apples have not put a damper on you posting here. I have enjoyed the entire journey. This story has so much intrigue, twists, and turns that it could literally go on for ever. I check everyday for a new chapter. Please keep up the good work and I hope to see a new book out soon. Thanks PM

Tx_Emt53Tx_Emt5310 months ago

No new stories posted on the other site yet

expwogexpwog10 months ago

I love this story! Best erotic literature I’ve ever found. Thank you. Please keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I was worried after the Caleb, and Josh coupling you were going to stop the story, I’m so glad to see another chapter. Even though you are 53 chapters in, this story still feels fresh, and seems like there is so much more to tell. I hope to read how the groups life advances after graduation, some of the things Caleb could do for the FBI, if he sticks to his plan to work there, and I’m still intrigued about the possible tie in to the Spanish family, and the prediction of a baby between Caleb, and one of the girls. Your possibilities for this story are endless, I just hope you keep it going. Thanks again KS

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Sorry, I can’t count, 57 chapters in.😀 KS

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Fantastic story and a great read. Please, please, continue.

Lolilol47Lolilol479 months ago

Very nice one, I always like when Caleb let his dom side out to play.

PileatedWPPileatedWP7 months ago

I don’t particularly like Caleb abusing his powers to take information from his clients. It is not what they were consenting to when they signed his release. It does show that having power tends to make the powerful start to modify their morals to suit their needs or desires. Caleb’s treatment of his neighbor could be handled like the people at the hostel. Just make him forget. Instead he is taking pleasure further antagonizing him. I really enjoy the story but I am starting to not like Caleb so much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPastMaster@PastMaster
Other locations you can find my work https://storiesonline.net/s/29762/caleb-by-pastmaster?ind=1 https://readonlymind.com/@Pastmaster/Caleb/ or on my patreon patreon.com/user?u=577867 KR PM

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES