All Comments on 'Caleb 59 - Family'

by PastMaster

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
Patoche95Patoche9510 months ago

Bonjour,

J'attendais la suite avec impatience et je ne n'es pas été déçu. C'est vraiment une histoire très plaisante à lire et j'espère quelques dizaines de chapitres supplémentaires. J'adore cette "coupure" qui incite les lecteurs à avoir la suite rapidement. Je pense que Sarah doit être télépathe et qu'elle entend tous ce que les gens autour d'elle pensent. Elle vas devoir apprendre à contrôler sont pouvoir et à s'y habituer.

Je ne serais pas surpris si dans les trois utilisateurs il y en ai au moins un qui "tourne mal" et donne qui cause des problèmes à Caleb par la suite.

Très belle suite.

Merci

Patoche95

(France)

CharetteCharette10 months ago

well i think Sarah is Telepathic or Empathic ... or both

AlexiaAlexanderAlexiaAlexander10 months ago

Since the beginning chapters I have fell in Love with Caleb and so many of the supporting cast of characters. This chapter had me fighting back tears so I could continue my reading. I was screaming as I got to the massive cliffhanger. I read this before it was placed here as I found another site posts earlier. Caleb has not always been handled well on this site. It is nice to see the work at last placed as the rest of the world gets it. This is a great evolving story. It is so Queer positive. It is just a place where all types of people are represented. Just a great story I look forward to each weekend.

vardicdvardicd10 months ago

No. NO, that is a clearly illegal cliff-hangar. Someone call the police, I have been robbed of my peace of mind until the next chapter comes out. :P

IrishGreen1958IrishGreen195810 months ago

Wow, once again another great chapter, and a great cliffhanger. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Damn, I want more.... I've been binge reading this and four pages isnt enough. Please keep the good writing up! I'm curious about where this story is going.... There could be so many spin offs

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

aarrhhh you are cruel did not. expect that

DaddydonthurtmeDaddydonthurtme10 months ago

Damn cliffhanger. 😄 5 stars as always. Looking forward to many more great chapters.

CoyoteHowardCoyoteHoward10 months ago

Damnit PM.

CLIFFHANGER?! Really? Lol

Great choice man.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Telepathy..and empathy unshielded.....very tramatic. Caleb might have made a mistake. I wonder why he didn't shield them and " look" at thier powers? Seems like that may have been possible. Dianna should have given Caleb some instruction..she's done this before...as always PM you weave a wonderful story. Sssooo full of positive attitudes and support. Please keep up the good work. Your right 60 entries into it and still so many more possibilities. Thank you PM

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great, great, great!!!

Fritz_WFritz_W10 months ago

You did it again. Very good chapter, can’t wait for the next. Thank you for sharing 🙏🏼

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

LOVE IT...great cliff hanger and appreciate some of the comments here. You're fantastic at this and appreciate the mixture that you bring to the writing.

1crazycoe1crazycoe10 months ago

OMG!!!! i can not wait to read what sara has . love it

msctmsct10 months ago

LOVE IT - CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What a cliffhanger :)

Oh well, nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Oh my. A cliff hanger. Shit, now I will be checking daily. I like the ethical portion of the story , very thought provoking.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Another great chapter. I like Caleb's family growing. Caleb should be more careful with healing, too many people know about him. Someone from the council should have been there when removing the bracelets, this is the first time Caleb did it after all.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hi Postmaster, commenting for the first time here. Had read the series partly on another site a while ago and was disappointed when I couldn't find it anymore there. Stumbles onto it here and boy, am I glad I did!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Outstanding cliffhanger! Thank you for sharing your gift of storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Talk about a cliffhanger!

Could you tell us some time what the acronym PK means?

Tx_Emt53Tx_Emt5310 months ago

Where is chapter 60? I need it now! lol! crazy!

21stcv21stcv10 months ago

Talk about a cliff hanger!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I have loved reading all of these chapters, which I stumbled onto a month or two ago, but ahhhh, I wanna know what happens!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Like another commenter I found this series elsewhere and was saddened when it vanished and I thought I would be unable to finish it. I have to say all the joy of finding it again and that it continues is strained by getting to here: the cliffhanger to end all cliffhangers!

I'll admit I came for the 'erotica' but I most certainly have stayed for the 'lit'... excellently written and a joy to read.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The whole story has taken me through thoughts I was reluctant to consider. I adore the way you describe scenes and the depth of thought you show, without over detailing or taking us through layers of puff.

Masterful cliffhanger!

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Some one asked what PK was.... PyroKenesis.....fire starter...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

If glad Caleb is only 21, that means there are years of stories ahead!

expwogexpwog10 months ago

Anxious to find out what happened! Another fantastic installment, thank you so much!

golasgilgolasgil10 months ago

I just finished re-reading the whole thing for the second time. What a fantastic story you've gifted us. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Ooh, I'm another one waiting for the cliffhanger to resolve. I suspect this is gonna be another learning point for Caleb, but I hope she's okay.

LiterphileLiterphile10 months ago

Someone mentioned Telepathy and Empathy... Actually that's a way better answer than what I'd come up with. I just thought.. oh she has Empathy and all that talk about endless sexual partners including incestual ones just scared the crap out of her.

Just saying.. they could have led with all the cool stuff about Empathy and how it can be way more powerful than Compulsion and shit ton more legal apparently. Haha.

I'm still wondering why he hasn't just altered Pricktard Empathetically?!

DistantConstellationDistantConstellation10 months ago

PastMaster, thanks for this. You've gifted us, but also yourself, with a rare thing - a literary world big enough and consistent enough and well-peopled enough (with sufficient differences) that it's going to be spinning stories at you for a very long time, each unfolding how sentience deals with and puts to use a very new way of interacting with the world. It's a special, special thing, and I trust you'll enjoy it, and the pleasure of singing the stories you see, for many many stories ahead.

For now - I suspect Sarah's anguish and terror is also a marker for her power? Likely she'll be very strong.

Anon wondering about PK - I believe that's "pyrokinesis" - fire making, a very dangerous power. I may have it wrong but that's how I read it.

Zero_NullnixZero_Nullnix10 months ago

Thank you so much.

I wonder if you will ever know quite how much your story means to some of your readers. Your work is more than entertainment: it is profoundly moving and thought provoking. The ability to write so much love is a valuable thing.

Selfishly, I don't want this series to stop - ever.

This is the first time in years that I've actually been motivated to log into the site. You may even have given me a reason to start writing again.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

That was a heck of a way to end the chapter, poor Sarah, I hope things are going to work out for her. As for your pre story comment, you have my permission to make this the never ending story, we’ll all keep happily reading forever. Thanks KS

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Apologies, this is my first comment despite reading 59 chapters and rating all of them as 5 star. I simply didn’t have time to read, analyse and comment - one had to go, and I chose to be selfish.

So far I’m (obviously) hooked. I read all chapters in a week, so 4 - 6 per day as a minimum. I love the characters, the twists peppered throughout the story so far, the pacing and the originality. I read a lot, and the plot and language holds up against a lot of commercially published work. As a European, I find the mix of good old American values (right to bear arms, distrust of all things government and pride in all who serve) an interesting dichotomy against the dislike of religion (especially religious institutions) and the free thinking/acceptance of LGBQT+. It’s all food for thought and is generally well presented in the background of the plot and characters- but clearly they’re for consideration and thought. Keep going, sixty chapters ain’t no hill for a climber. I believe this author is nothing less than a literary Sherpa,and thousands of avid readers are his following hill climbers.

DreamsIncarnateDreamsIncarnate10 months ago

I find myself checking everyday if you've posted. This story has me hooked. It reminds me of the many stellar manga that I've read over the years. Keep up the amazing work👌🏿

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Love all the twists and turns of this story. Now the suspense of waiting what has been 10 days now to find out what power or powers Sarah has. I remember some old TV shows that would leave you hanging at the end of the show and you had to wait till the next week to find out what happened. PM your killing me here waiting for the next episode of the story its addictive!!!!

Lolilol47Lolilol479 months ago

He will need to move if he picks up more strays haha.

Thank you for the chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

does not (as yet explained), dismiss the need to share.

Now that's out of my head, I will leave that can of worms here.

I suggest that at the end of each story you add a list of characters introduced (or mentioned) in that chapter... Also including if characters have noteworthy "changes in status", I would use Edgar Cross as an example. (An overall cast list is great, BUT would necessarily include spoilers, I get around that by a spreadsheet with a spoiler column with shrunken text so its unreadable unless you select the cell). I for one remember the big reveals... so Spoilers.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit246013 months ago

Your ethics class is still ridiculously unbelievable.

Likewise unbelievable, that a girl with only a GED, no school records and no ACT or SAT scores would be admitted to even a mediocre university MID-SEMESTER? Poppycock!

The story, however, is wonderful. The concept that there are some among us with Super-psychic powers, that the FBI has a psychic squad and that there’s an international cabal of super powered families? Completely credible! I believe every word.

Better start writing faster. I started reading this a few weeks ago and I’m catching up to you very quickly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPastMaster@PastMaster
Other locations you can find my work https://storiesonline.net/s/29762/caleb-by-pastmaster?ind=1 https://readonlymind.com/@Pastmaster/Caleb/ or on my patreon patreon.com/user?u=577867 KR PM

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES