All Comments on 'Caleb 61 - Sarah'

by PastMaster

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Nasty56Nasty5610 months ago

Great writing, this is such an interesting take on superpowers, a non-Hollywoodian one but more like everyday life, can’t wait for my Caleb next fix.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

WHOAH -- that last line is a killer ending to the chapter; well done!

starbanestarbane10 months ago

Wow! What a way to end another fantastic chapter. Very interested to see where this goes from here.

Patoche95Patoche9510 months ago

Super, comme d'habitude, je mets 5 * (comme d'habitude). Je comprends mieux la longue attente du chapitre précédent, vous avez écrit les deux à la suite. Super.

eodeoeodeo10 months ago

great story line, glad to see it keep going

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

WWHHAAAATTT!!!! That was devious Pastmaster! Awesome end.

I had to re read those lines a few times. Most excellent.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

That last line really threw me. As I thought about it I was wondering if Edgar has the same problem that Sarah had and all those voices constantly pounding into your head and even worse if it started when he was an infant. I could see him being so distracted by the constant noise that he was misdiagnosed. The only flaw in my theory is that he wasn’t fathered by John the Asshole. There has to be some logical reason Caleb heard him unless Caleb is just more keyed into some people. Time will tell. I was wondering in the end of the last chapter if those two people leaving the Deans office were somehow involved in the future of the story. They were specifically mentioned and not generically but rather specific descriptions of them.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot10 months ago

Oooh! An autistic telepath. Someone who is neuro-atypical in two ways. That could be really interesting....

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Holy crap. Stunner. Autistic telepath.. why not?????? Freaking perfect PM. YOU NEVER NEVER cease to amazed. Here we go..twist after twist. Ssssooo good

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wow, another beautiful cliffhanger. An opening for a new storyline. I can' t wait to read on. Keep up the good work.

IrishGreen1958IrishGreen19589 months ago

I am so hooked on this series. I am always watching for the next. The details is of the many reasons. You must spend hours in researching. Keep up the great work.

WorldofgreyWorldofgrey9 months ago

Ooohhh, love that ending with Edgar...a wild user?!? Lots of possibilities! Looking forward to where you take us with it.

expwogexpwog9 months ago

The constant quality of this series is amazing, I don’t think I’ll ever tire of it. Thanks again, it’s both sexually arousing and intellectually stimulating. Please keep it up! Thank you.

Fritz_WFritz_W9 months ago

Very good and very entertaining again. Thank you for sharing and another great surprise (and cliffhanger) at the end.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill699 months ago

Masterful tease at the end !

Pa_tPa_t9 months ago

Концовка просто убила...

Lolilol47Lolilol479 months ago

Wow, this endddd!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Could do without the political and religious jabs. I guess we're all a little self righteous at that age. Excellent writing and storyline and always look forward to the next chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPastMaster@PastMaster
Other locations you can find my work https://storiesonline.net/s/29762/caleb-by-pastmaster?ind=1 https://readonlymind.com/@Pastmaster/Caleb/ or on my patreon patreon.com/user?u=577867 KR PM

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Caleb Series Info