All Comments on 'Caleb 62 - Family'

by PastMaster

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
Nasty56Nasty569 months ago

Again outstanding story, like a cup of coffee in the morning.

Patoche95Patoche959 months ago

Encore un excellant chapitre, mais qui c'en prend aux voitures ? Pritchard ? Évidement c'est le suspect désigné, mais c'est trop facile. Peut être a t'il engagé quelqu'un pour le faire ? Ou alors Caleb à des ennemis que l'on ne connais pas ? Peut être des amis des anciens propriétaires ? Par vengeance ?

Je suppose que nous aurons la réponse dans le prochain chapitre.

Je pense que Caleb vas "trouver" une solution pour Edgar, peut être pas le guérir entièrement de son autisme, mais le guérir partiellement. Ce serais bien qu'il essai.

Encore merci pour cette tranche de rêve.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Even better. PM you never fail .. I hope things fall into place for you and smooth out...Much kike Caleb we all get alot on our plates sort em out ..and if you have a team/ family share. A burden shared is a burden lightened. Peace and happiness to you my friend

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Stop cliff hanging!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

keep them coming love the story

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A great cliff hanger!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Annoyed life got in my way and I had to wait 4 hrs to get my Caleb fix.

Great as always. Looking forward to the next chapter

Patoche95Patoche959 months ago

Après relecture du chapitre, je pense à deux personnes qui auraient pu crever les pneus : Le revendeur de coke du musicien par vengeance pour la perte d'argent ou Edgar par vengeance de la perte de Sarah.

AardieAardie9 months ago

This one of my favorite stories and I’m always checking for a new chapter. I hope this goes on forever.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Still really enjoying this storyline and interested to see where this Edgar twist goes. My guess is the vandal is the celebrity’s roadie/dealer. Looking forward to the next chapter as always

Zero_NullnixZero_Nullnix9 months ago

Thanks, as always.

clanlabcookerclanlabcooker9 months ago

You continue to amaze me! Many stories, after a few chapters, become "rinse and repeat", losing their ability to entertain and entice. However, this story is joining a small handful of others on this site as continually entertaining, fresh, innovative and enticing. Well done, my friend. Please continue, I for one will be very grateful and thankful for your continuing literary prowess.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

love the story all of the chapters just hate waiting for next as you always leave it on a mini ledge

pault070pault0709 months ago

Love this story. I've been reading it on the android reader, so I haven't been able to comment much, but 5 stars from me. Please continue when you have time.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Never disappoints, my favourite indulgence of my morning routine

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I certainly realize that life gets in the way quite often and it is your story that allows me to set real life aside for a short period and enjoy the adventures of Caleb. It is something that I look forward to and find myself waiting as patiently as possible for my next Caleb fix. Thank you for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

With cliffhangers this good it's a shoe-in for a TV series. :-)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Story is good, but I feel like there are way to many characters. Seems like you could do a dive into the family history of the stouts and why they got wrangled by the Everson, if you need to go of topic of Caleb. But the sisters and the brother now, snore. I'd be surprised if you even came back to E...and if you did what would be the point?

Something I don't get is who we're the twins sharing with before Caleb???? He's the first one they slept with, but they're empathy and have a need to share, you say. Or did the need hit at 18 yrs old?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Like Many others, I check every morning, whether there is a New charter. And all the cliffhangers. So much possibilities to explore. When are you travelling to mysterieus asian or australian families. And their powers. During Christmas break.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Something I was wondering, why is it that John Stott (sperm donor) was able to use his powers as a kid on Caleb's dad, making him break toys etc? Be nice if little brother got some revenge on that SOB for a lifetime of trouble.

Also who has Dianna been sharing with? Caleb was her first in a long time, again, empath needing to share, but no details. You made it seem she wasn't with anyone since her husband died, then Caleb bangs three Everson in a day. Agree with another comment on to many characters, focus on the ones you have and provide the back stories.

At this point I can't think of where you are going with this anymore, seems like you add more characters because you don't have an outcome in mind.

More comments to follow.

-A

Fritz_WFritz_W9 months ago

Very good. You did it again. Thank you for sharing 🙏🏼

PeteTimPeteTim9 months ago

I’m so annoyed that I’m up to date and have wait for a new installment now. Haha. Good example of taking things for granted. Loving this story. So good. I just wish each chapter was 10-20 pages long. Another 5 ⭐️ installment.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill699 months ago

Sorry but i agree with PeteTim and also loving it !

Tx_Emt53Tx_Emt539 months ago

Noooo! You really know how to leave us hanging!

Tx_Emt53Tx_Emt539 months ago

My first impression to the identity of the tire slasher was Prickturd but not really his MO. He seems too lazy. Really I think it's Davy the drug dealer or possibly someone to do with Trevor or his family, but I'm thinking the drug dealer. Caleb could always get Melanie to set the slasher on fire w/pk or freeze him with TK if she has the full suite of powers!

Tx_Emt53Tx_Emt539 months ago

Sorry CK and PK

OhioTeddyBearOhioTeddyBear9 months ago

I can't believe how each additional chapter causes me to want more and much sooner. However, I do appreciate the fact that this is not your first responsibility, so I want you to know just how grateful I am for your writing. Your skills across the board are increasing exponentially. You have a genuine gift for writing. I know I'd be one of the first to purchase should you ever decide to publish your works.

Tx_Emt53Tx_Emt539 months ago

Chapter 63 is out watch for it!

Lolilol47Lolilol479 months ago

Very nice chapter. And the fun with the neighbors is always welcomes ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPastMaster@PastMaster
Other locations you can find my work https://storiesonline.net/s/29762/caleb-by-pastmaster?ind=1 https://readonlymind.com/@Pastmaster/Caleb/ or on my patreon patreon.com/user?u=577867 KR PM

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Caleb 61 - Sarah Previous Part
Caleb Series Info