All Comments on 'Caleb 79 - Communication'

by PastMaster

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Patoche95Patoche955 months ago

Encore un excellent chapitre, au début j'ai penser que j'allais lire toute une série d'explications à n'en plus finir, mais non. Content que Caleb réussis son test FBI. Il a encore sauvé un petit garçon (plus deux enfermer au sous sol). Il vas finir en super héros, comme pour sa thèse de fin d'étude. J'espère que la demande d'information sur Ness pour la présentatrice tv aux infos ne vas pas ce transformer en chasse aux sorcières.

Heureusement que Meena a su canaliser la colère que ressentait Caleb et a su ressouder la famille, sinon....

Zero_NullnixZero_Nullnix5 months ago

Thank you, as always, for continuing this brilliant story.

JohnSimmsJohnSimms5 months ago

This was a particularly good entry. Caleb got a clue! So often, he is so full of himself and the character so irritating, judgemental, unforgiving. It was nice to see him seek help and actually listen and consider in spite of his normal stance of deny, defend, dismiss. It was good to see Arnie showing insight as he integrates with the family as well as Ness using her powers. Will Ness meet with Noah's mom? How will Caleb resolve budding feelings? Good writing PM! Thanks.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot5 months ago

Excellent chapter in a _really_ good story. It is good to see Caleb maturing a bit --he needs to reduce the size of the chip on his shoulder, and begin to listen to his family more in order to be a more effective agent.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great chapter in the Caleb saga. Very well written. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You have, once again, written a phenomenal chapter in this story!

I look forward to reading anything you write.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Always wonderful . At some point while reading each chapter, I find myself with tears in my eyes. I so enjoy your stories.

Fritz_WFritz_W5 months ago

5 stars for 5-star-work. Thank you for sharing.

Greets from Germany 🇩🇪

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Always a perfect story line PM you never fail to deliver

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

After a nice story (with a sledge hammer of foreshadowing, which the author even admits), clubbing it to death with the neighbour throwing herself at Caleb...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Just what have you gotten Caleb into now, first a shooting that is more than justified with no other alternative available and now a neighbor who i sapperantly getting the wrong signals from the empath. Good episode and loooking forward to the next story and good to see some resolution to Calebs uncertainty about the use of deadly force

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very very nice. I'm amazed: episode 79. Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

As usual, great story. One of the high points to my week. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Congratulations on 100 stories on Literotica. I love how you have grown and flexed as an author.

Thank you for the hours of good mental entertainment

OhioTeddyBearOhioTeddyBear5 months ago

Every time you post something new, it surprises me. This was one of the best "learning" moments you have created for Caleb. The subtle twists and turns as he navigated this new reality were almost perfect. Keep up the amazing work. Like many, I can't wait to see where Caleb's journey takes him next.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Just finished rereading all 79 chapters. Your style and story telling is compelling and entertaining. Thank you so much for sharing your talent and efforts on this site. Please keep It going.

msctmsct5 months ago

I am simply in awe of the way you find new plot twists to keep an excellent series going -- I always look forward to reading your work and seeing what comes next for Caleb et al!

pault070pault0705 months ago

I really enjoy this story.

However, I have to say, people in Nampa Idaho don't get visits from Boise Police. Boise Police have no jurisdiction there.

So, Nampa Police, or Canyon County Sheriffs are what to be expected in that area. Everyone there hopes never to see or speak to either.

This comment is only for correction of what's stated in chapter 79.

I still enjoyed the chapter.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill695 months ago

Please keep weaving this tale !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPastMaster@PastMaster
Other locations you can find my work https://storiesonline.net/s/29762/caleb-by-pastmaster?ind=1 https://readonlymind.com/@Pastmaster/Caleb/ or on my patreon patreon.com/user?u=577867 KR PM

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES