All Comments on 'Caleb 89 - Shooter'

by PastMaster

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
Nasty56Nasty563 months ago

Like a good whisky, you need more and to last longer. Such creativity and imagination; keep them coming!

AardieAardie3 months ago

Therapist Caleb strikes again. I thought the evening was headed for sex. Why was she so horny for Caleb at the school, then?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Thank you! Another great addition to the Caleb saga. Five stars as always :)

OhioTeddyBearOhioTeddyBear3 months ago

What an excellent way to show how much Caleb has matured and learned how to deal with emergency situations. And then woven in was the tidbit about the missing girl again. The small twists and turns I am sure have all of us wondering where you will go next. With each chapter your writing gets better and stronger. Please keep up the good work and bring us much more of Caleb and his journey.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Excellent chapter. Will be interesting to see what Caleb finds out about injuries and it shielding someone.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Love it as always!

SBRv55hpSBRv55hp3 months ago

Great story, but this chapter with something outside his day to day life is definitely a more interesting read

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This has been a long series and very enjoyable reading. You have managed to keep your audience interested but I see the number of comments has dwindled to only I view as your supporters. Maybe time for some more action to keep the rest of your readers onboard.

TalonDCTalonDC3 months ago

Who's Bobbi Frazer? I don't think I've missed any chapters but that name doesn't sound familiar. Granted, there are a lot of characters to keep track of.

Patoche95Patoche953 months ago

Super chapitre et toujours aussi bien noté ce qui est rare. Je me demandais comment Caleb allait s'en sortir et je constate qu'il s'en sort plutôt bien, presque sans pouvoir juste avec un coup de téléphone (jeux de mot). Je constate également qu'il ne fait toujours pas confiance au FBI. Il ne divulgue pas sa découverte de la cause des gents qui résistent à ses pouvoirs. Ne pourrait il pas protéger Jules et Ness avec ce système ?

A suivre.

Patoche95Patoche953 months ago

En ce qui concerne Bobbi Frazer, peut être que Caleb voie l'avenir et donc va pouvoir faire que Bobbi Frazer ne meure pas. C'est pour ça que Caleb est perturbé par cette annonce.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Enjoyed the story. May I suggest locking the safety? It would assist prosecution if the firing pins were untouched. Also in removing bullets, a tk shield with tapered ends would save the bullets for evidence. Thanks again for the continuing story line.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

PM:

Without a doubt you are a very talented writer. Your stories score well on Literotica and “Caleb” is continuing that excellent trend. In order to maintain your outstanding reputation, I believe you should take the advice mentioned in the Comments from Anon and SBRv55hp about including more action in future stories. Continuing to write a “day in the life of” has the real risk of losing readership.

DOS

SexySenior56SexySenior563 months ago

Good job as always. I still have no idea of how you plan to bring everything together, or how many chapters it will take. That said, I love the little nuggets you keep dropping. Caleb discovering why some are immune to 'powers', yet keeping it to himself, could lead to some interesting confrontations, especially as a Healer. I'm continually impressed how you hold readers without nonstop sex. Keep it up (no pun intended!)!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I was hoping you’d post soon! Thanks- i really enjoy your plot lines and characters. I picked up this series a few weeks ago and just devoured it- found it hard to put down with some really interesting concepts and story arcs.

To TalonDC, Bobbi Frazer is a missing girl that ended up dead on the news- Caleb thinks he remembers her from somewhere but personally unless she was the pizza girl at the bank robbery or an “extra” like a nameless waitress I can’t remember where they crossed paths.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I believe Bobbi Fraser was the dead girl that was found in Las Vegas which was brought up on a radio broadcast that Caleb heard while driving out for his Meet and Greet with the FBI.

ltjohnandbeckyltjohnandbecky3 months ago

I look forward to each story keep up the excellent work

Deano37334Deano373343 months ago

Thank you! Another great addition. keep them coming!

Deano37334Deano373343 months ago

keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A great read and we'll written

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Thanks for another Caleb installment, PM.

I’m wondering why Caleb lied to Diana about what he learned about the brain defect. Seems odd since he shared the memory with his girls. It’ll be interesting to see how he describes the way it works to others and effects on implementing it on the norms in ESP (or elsewhere).

It also makes me wonder if Jules and Ness would choose to have it to protect themselves or choose not too so they can feel the sexual side effects and empathy from the other girls. And how would the defect affect a power user both using and being under the influence of another power user.

Interesting!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I hope Caleb will have Melanie or someone with him when he jumps into his research on the resistance to powers.

Enjoying the series. Thank you.

Funtimesforall1971Funtimesforall19713 months ago

Very entertaining read, please keep the chapters comming. Thanks for sharing your talents and story telling.

DistantConstellationDistantConstellation3 months ago

Some Caleb growing self-awareness here, without so much soul-searching. He's learning his own boundaries, and how they are defined not just by absolutes, but by circumstance - both in the classroom, and after dinner. Feels like you're getting him qualified to be graduated and doing some really interesting stuff as a lead agent or special agent, with lots of available "visible" skills like flying.

Very much enjoying this portrayal of the development of character and depth of confidence. Very much enjoying the visible ethical framing and exploration in class and in daily life.

I think that's the deep story you wanted to tell. I also think you realize you've got quite a leading character for many stories, with what's now a terrific and oddly plausible backstory fully fleshed out, and I suspect you are as antsy to get Caleb out of college as he is! There's a raft of stories that I bet are itching to get out, now that Caleb is ready, and an even larger space in which story arc possibilities are swimming..

I'm looking forward to however much of it you choose to tell. I suspect your other readers are too.

Thank you.

DistantConstellationDistantConstellation3 months ago

Anonymous wondering why Caleb didn't tell Diana he'd discovered the "switch" that makes people immune to powers - I suspect it's because of what else he realized at the time, that it could be terribly misused.

He is dedicated to following the FBI's command structure, and this is part of him remembering that anything they know, they can ask him to use. He needs much more confidence that it will be used wisely before he shares it - and given that great powers shared with wise authority tend to leak to unwise or opposed forces in time, he's got some thinking through to do.

The leakage may be outside the organization housing the original wise authority, or just to an unwise successor. And of course wisdom is in the eye of the beholder, isn't it?

oldmanbill69oldmanbill693 months ago

Another homerun! Keep em' cummin' !

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Thank you for yet another episode featuring good people.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I see on the patreon site that you are up to chapter 95, but don’t have any more of the small patronages available. If put into perspective, a (well edited and good quality) ebook costs about the middle range. And you put out about 5 chapters per month.

I wouldn’t mind paying market price for your stories, especially since you are slowing down the releases on free sites. But would you open up the pricing so it’s actually worth the price?

And thanks for the reply, @DistantConstellation. Previously, Caleb would give a justification or explanation (eg the extent of his powers regarding the power diffusing collar). This time it was skipped, which is odd since he never seemed to hold back on Diana rants before. Additionally, he would have mentioned editing the memory when sharing with the crew, or at least Mary, since he knows that Mary tells Diana everything. Or at least Mary or Amanda would ask why he didn’t share the tidbit. Finding an alternative to the debilitating drugs, amulets and collars was something everyone, including Caleb, was interested in finding. The FBI has resources that Caleb doesn’t. I don’t think it would be as simple as what you said. At least I hope it isn’t that simple. It seems like he’s planning on giving people brain damage, however temporarily, experimentally and without the proper oversight of, at the minimum, a neurosurgeon.

KrittaKritta3 months ago

I'm glad that the story went a different way than Caleb nailing every woman available (not the first time I realize), but I did want to see the dominance play with the girl in kevlar! I'm "less is more" with the graphic scenes, but that one had me interested.

Fritz_WFritz_W2 months ago

What a turn off. I am reading here because it’s without charge. Because I am not able to make any money. So this means that this superb story ends for me with this chapter. Good bye Caleb.

PS I know money makes the world go around.

Patoche95Patoche952 months ago

Donc si je comprends bien, il n'y aura plus de parution sur ce site gratuit ? Si c'est le cas je suis très déçu, je pensais avoir trouvé un site ou les auteurs finissaient leurs histoires, j'étais content. (Il y en a tellement qui ne les finisses pas)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPastMaster@PastMaster
Other locations you can find my work https://storiesonline.net/s/29762/caleb-by-pastmaster?ind=1 https://readonlymind.com/@Pastmaster/Caleb/ or on my patreon patreon.com/user?u=577867 KR PM