All Comments on 'Caleb Helps Out'

by WritingwhatIlike

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_1about 3 years ago

Oh, me thinks Mama has created a monster! Wonder what Dad will think in a few months? Hopefully they will have to "practice" a bit before she becomes pregnant. Like maybe all summer!

Great fantasy and as always very well told.

Cheers

SAGE

avatar_rokuavatar_rokuabout 3 years ago

Nice build-up to the story! Hope there's more!

Wash2015Wash2015about 3 years ago

A very fun, enjoyable story. I would love to see some follow up chapters. It is obviously something they are enjoying and became more than just to get her pregnant even if that is how it started. Do they continue after she is pregnant?

walt555walt555about 3 years ago

Nice, steamy, love the little mix of humor. So glad I found your stories. Hope you write lots more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very good! I hope there is another chapter.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 3 years ago

Absolutely fucking loved it! Please post a followup chapter detailing what happens after the dad gets home. Five stars and a favorite point!

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 3 years ago

Well written and so hot. *****

dirtysondirtysonabout 3 years ago

You should continue with a story while she is pregnant and how they still cant resist each other!

AirSearch1AirSearch1about 3 years ago

I loved this story and hope you continue the story. More of Caleb trying to get his Mom pregnant and then what happens later if or when his dad comes home and after the baby is born. I really hope you will also write more stories like this, they are so hard to find.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Pretty good start. Narrative was generally good but there were some spots where it got a little flat, lot of words without moving the story along. Look forward to the next part - 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Awesome work hope there’s more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I cant quite put my finger on just what, exactly, pulls me into this story, but every little bit is great. Good build up, rationale, and peak. If there were ANY criticism, I'd say that it just didn't last quite long enough

tlevanssrtlevanssralmost 3 years ago

You really need to add some more to this story. Does she get pregnant? What do they tell Dad? Do they continue with each other? See....more of the story. Waiting.......

Aussie1951Aussie1951almost 3 years ago

Not. Bad start to this story now all you have to do is finish it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic story and everything! It didn’t get too weird, and was very wholesome feeling. I only noticed that there is an extra comma in one of the last paragraphs on the third page talking about her labia. Other than that, I didn’t notice anything! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She doesn't appear to feel much, if any remorse for betraying her husband's trust. Then again, neither does the son. In short, nobody to like in this sordid, unoriginal tale.

Omart57Omart57over 2 years ago

Nice one, W.! Really intense, Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful, hot story. My only question is if one of the anonymous posters doesn’t like these topics, why do they read them?

nashman1000nashman1000over 2 years ago

Really hot story. The mom is super hot. Fantastic writing

juanviejojuanviejoabout 2 years ago

GREAT STORY, HOT STUFF! CINCO ESTRELLAS!

Diecast1Diecast1almost 2 years ago

Love the story. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great novel,but maybe too much time spent dwelling on the decision of whether to hump or go the turkey baster route,...- no ?

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 1 year ago

"Caleb Helps Out:" - Nineteen Year Old Very Virile Son, Caleb and Fertile Late Thirties Married Mother (unnamed).

As with every "swing dick" out there, reading this lusty, wanting-a-baby mother, it's most probably every guys wish to impregnate Caleb's mother themselves--or at the very least, to imagine their own mother's face that Caleb does get his fondest wish.....to fuck his beautiful and youthful mother. She WANTS to be pregnant, but her husband is shooting blanks.

Writer, 'WritingwhatIlike' has written a great story. But, the missing link, at least me me, is there is no romantic love nor foreplay before they do their impregnating dance!! Of course, they do like, care for and respect each other, but the libido producing spark of romance is not there. Even though I "saw" my mother's face on Caleb's mother, I would have no problem of having loved and sexually cherished her.

There is sequel that I'm anxious to feast me eyes upon! Maybe Caleb is going to convince him that they should have at least another child together--after the current one they're now attempting to create!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Second of your stories that I've read and this was almost as good as the first. Another 5 star story

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

50 billion stars, oh he'll I can only give you five. Guess that will have to do.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Not sure if both mother and son can just stop fucking each other, can they? If I'm fucking a beautiful woman, even if she is my mother, and the pussy is yummy it would be hard for me just to get her pregnant and go about my life. I'm going to want to continue to fuck that pussy. And maybe give her more beautiful babies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWritingwhatIlike@WritingwhatIlike
Jan 15, 2024: big thank you to everyone who sent encouraging messages. I’m working on my next chapter.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES