Caleb Helps Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Excusing himself as carefully as he could, Caleb retreated to his room. He lay on his bed and tried to unthink the thought. It was silly, of course. How could you unthink something? But that didn't matter to his libido, as his cock was now as hard as ever. He adjusted it in his pants, and a pulse of pleasure radiated from his groin.

Maybe trying to unthink it was the wrong way. Maybe trying to be realistic would be better. As in, what would have to be involved for his fantasy to happen in reality? His Mom would have to agree to have sex with him. Caleb had a hard time imagining that, even if she was baby-crazy.

In order to have sex, they'd have to get naked and be in the same bed. He thought of having his naked mother next to him now, her warm skin next to his. They'd have to touch each other's naked bodies. He thought of her bare breasts in his hands, his mouth on a nipple. He imagined her delicate hands on his penis and felt it throb. He undid his zipper and let it out into the air, stroking it.

He'd have to insert himself inside of her. Caleb moaned in his bed as he thought of pushing his dick inside of his mother. What did her pussy look like? Was she shaved? Did she have plump labia?

What else? They'd have to fuck until he came, at least. Would she come as well? Caleb was stroking his dick fast now, precum leaking from his hole. He pushed his shirt up to his chin.

He'd have to ejaculate inside of her, right into her womb. Caleb was close now. Eyes closed, fist pumping.

It might not take right away; they'd have to keep doing it until she got pregnant. They'd have to keep fucking until her belly started to grow. Caleb let out a low moan and came all over his stomach. "Ohhhh fuck, Mom. I could give you a baby," he sighed.

He lay there for a bit, his semen cooling on his chest and belly. He waited for any hint of shame or guilt at having jerked off to his Mom, but there was nothing. A nearby sock provided a convenient rag and so he wiped himself off. Standing up and doing up his pants, he saw the door open a few inches. He'd closed his door, right? He was sure he had.

A sudden thrill of fear shot through him as he contemplated his Mom opening the door and seeing him jerk off in bed. Did she hear him? Now the shame flooded forth. It was a fantasy, not something for other people to hear, and definitely not the person he was fantasizing about making pregnant.

Caleb stood and thought. If she heard, she'd be embarrassed about it, like he was now. Surely, she would show it, and it was better if he knew. He left his room and tracked down his Mom. She was in the kitchen making some dinner. It seemed like she had been there a while as she was chopping up some celery.

"Hey, Mom. Are you feeling better?" he asked.

She looked up and smiled at him. "Hey. Yeah, I'm feeling okay now, thanks. Sometimes you just need a bit of a cry to move on, right?"

He nodded and smiled. She did not seem like a Mom who had just witnessed her own son jerking off. "Can I give you a hand at all?" he asked.

"Sure, you can peel those potatoes for me. Make sure you wash your hands, first," she said, pointing at a bowl of them near the sink.

"Happy to," he said, and after washing his hands he dove in.

As he worked on the taters, he hummed a tune to himself. Despite the theme of his fantasy, it had been a decent orgasm and he was in a good mood. He smiled to hear his Mom join in humming the same tune behind him. He was glad she was in a better mood.

After dinner prep was done Caleb went to sit and watch some TV. His post-orgasm glow had lingered but as soon as it was gone, he'd found himself checking his Mom out in the kitchen. His fantasy in his room had brought up all sorts of questions he'd never pondered, and now he found himself trying in vain to see through her clothes to the figure underneath. Trying to imagine what she looked like naked, and how she might look impaled on his cock.

That last thought was what drove him from the kitchen, to try and distract himself with TV. Walking around his Mom with a hardon would only cause trouble. He could revisit his fantasy later that night in the privacy of his bedroom. With his door closed.

He did just that, and ended up spewing his load all over his chest again. He went deeper into the fantasy this time, imagining a full scenario of him having sex with his foxy mom. In his mind they skipped the parts where they were mother and son and just had wild sex. He knew in reality it could never happen.

***

Over the days and weeks that followed, Caleb found himself sinking into his fantasy more and more often. He started to pay more attention to his Mom, just to be around her. Helping her with chores, going shopping, cooking together. His Mom seemed to eat it up, happy to have him spending time with her. Caleb supposed it took her mind off the fact that she couldn't have another baby with Dad.

One day in late spring Caleb came from school early. He was almost done his final year and his light class load was even lighter now, as he had no need to study or write papers. He'd spent the morning in a cooking class, thinking of his mother. For once it wasn't sexual, as they'd introduced a new recipe that he was eager to try out. He thought he could cook dinner for him and his parents that night.

Inside his house, he kicked his shoes off and walked to the kitchen, and was surprised to see his Mom home from work, sitting at the kitchen table.

"Hey!" he said. "I didn't expect to see you home early." He walked over and bent over to give her a kiss on the head.

"Yeah, I was just feeling a bit blue at work, so they sent me home. It's okay though, just the same issue. I'll be fine."

Caleb felt a surge of sympathy in his chest. He leaned over further to give her an awkward bent over hug.

She patted his arm and then pushed him away. "If you're going to give me a sympathy hug, make it a real one."

His Mom stood up and wrapped her arms around him, burying her head into his chest. He was a good 5 inches taller than she was, so it wasn't hard to do. He was again hyper aware of her breasts, her smell, her softness, just as he was every time, he hugged her these days. He felt a twinge of guilt at these feelings when she was sad, but what could he do?

He started to panic when he felt the start of himself stirring below, and his Mom still hadn't let go. A quick squeeze always meant 'I'm done now', but when he tried it she didn't let go, and now his dick was growing even faster. He closed his eyes in despair that she would feel it, but even at full mast she didn't say anything. She didn't let him go, either. He gave up and relaxed into the hug, which caused her to snuggle even closer in.

"Did you mean it?" she said, into his chest.

"What? Mean what?" he replied. He hadn't said anything, had he? Had he promised something?

"Did you mean it, when you offered to help?"

"Of course, whatever you need. I'm not that useful, but household stuff I can do. I learned a cool new recipe at school today that I was going to try out." He tried to will his dick to go down, but it wasn't listening. Each breath brought the smell of her into his brain, and somehow whatever scent she wore was now hard-wired to make him hard.

Finally, she let him go and stepped back, looking up at him. "I had an idea. It'll cost us money we don't have, but it's worth it and it's okay because it'll work for sure."

"My help will cost you money?" Caleb was very lost now. Were they going to send him away for college?

His mother nodded. "I want to convince your Dad to borrow money for another round of In Vetro. With your help it should work just fine, and then I'll have another baby."

"I don't think I can help you... with that, Mom. That's between you and Dad, and whatever you two get up to in private." Despite the thought theoretically being repugnant to their son, he found the idea of Mom naked still as appealing as ever.

"Nothing will change there. My idea is that when it's time to bring the sample to the clinic for the procedure, we beef up your Dad's sperm count... with yours." She took him by the hands now, shaking them slightly for emphasis. "I know that you have the right stuff to help bring him to the finish line. By increasing the supply of sperm, but keeping his in there, there's still a chance that it could be his. We won't know, not really."

Caleb felt a strange sort of thrill come over him. A thrill that wasn't quite thrilling. A scared thrill? He could feel his brain shutting down while it processed the 10-tonne truck his Mom had just hit him with. Add his sperm to his Dad's to get her pregnant? It was a weirdly sideways version of his fantasy. A non-sexy version that still excited him.

His Mom continued, filling the empty space between them with words. "I know it's weird, and you probably think I'm crazy for even contemplating it, but I'm desperate. It's not fair that the one thing I want is denied me because of a quirk of nature. You can help me, just like you offered. It won't cost you anything, just a few minutes of time. Please?" she asked.

Caleb stared at her. "Umm..." he ummed. Unexpectedly he was on the verge of getting something he'd been thinking about for weeks, but it wasn't how he had imagined it. Still, he had offered to help, and this was definitely an easy task.

"I... guess? It is weird, but if I can help," he finished lamely.

His Mom yipped with glee and tackled him in another hug, this one even tighter. After a few seconds she pulled back and looked down between them at the lump in his pants.

"Oh! Well. It seems like your end of the bargain will be even easier to complete. I was going to offer to help if you had trouble doing it, but I guess that's not a problem," she said, with an impish smile.

Caleb's vision narrowed at her words. She was going to help him? "You would help me? How?" he yelped. It wasn't a good sound.

"Oh, you know, I could buy you some sexy magazines or something. I don't know what you... think about when you do that."

He tried to keep his disappointment from his face. "Oh right, yeah that makes sense. I can probably figure it out."

"My advice is to keep the end purpose of what you're doing out of your head. That way it won't be a distraction."

"No, I wouldn't want that," he murmured.

***

Two days later he again found his Mom in the living room, crying on the couch. It was getting to be a habit. He sat down next to her, wrapping one arm over her shoulders. She was wearing a thin shirt and Caleb was distracted by the sight of her breasts shaking. She wasn't wearing a bra! He swallowed, trying to keep his voice steady, his gaze on the little bumps thrust out from the peaks of her boobs.

"Dad didn't go for it?" he asked.

She shook her head. Her breasts shook in sympathy. Caleb lifted his leg to hide his growing erection.

"I can see that he would feel like it's a long shot, without knowing we were going to throw some ringers in the mix," he said.

She nodded, this time her breasts bouncing in place. He'd have to leave soon or his excitement would be too obvious.

"Sorry, Mom. The plan seemed like a good one. I guess it's back to the old drawing board. Try more often with Dad the normal way... Is that for him?" he asked, gesturing to her outfit.

He'd noticed that the thin shirt was paired with a skirt, an outfit he'd never seen her wear before. It was extremely sexy.

His Mom sighed, and looked at him for the first time. Caleb made sure he was looking at her face. "Yeah, it was for him, but he's just phoned. He's going out of town for a couple days with the boys. He says he needs 'a rest'."

"Geeze. That's kind of harsh, right?"

"I don't know. I get it. He's just as frustrated as I am, and my pestering has to be grating on his nerves."

"Maybe some time away will rev up the ol' engine?" he said, trying to put a good spin on the situation.

She stood up and he almost swallowed his tongue at how short the skirt was. He swore he could see the bulge of her pussy lips between her legs. Either she wasn't wearing panties, or they were skin coloured.

"Can I have one of your special hugs?" she asked, holding her arms out.

"Of course!" he said, jumping up. He tried to keep his pelvis away from her but she cuddled up just like last time and once again his rampant cock was being warmed by her belly through his pants. Caleb mentally shrugged. She hadn't freaked out the last time.

They stood there like that for a while, her breath slowing, his speeding up. He was so hard he swore his dick was pulsing to match his heartbeat.

After a minute she moved back and looked down. "This is the second time that's happened. Did you just come from a girl's house or something?" Her expression was a mixture of amusement and concern.

He cleared his throat and said, "Ah, no, it just does that sometimes. You know, when beautiful women hug me." His face burned at the admission, but what else could he say?

"Aw, that's sweet. My boy thinks I'm beautiful." She moved back into the hug, the pressure on his dick seemed firmer.

A few seconds later she let him go. "I'm going to start dinner prep. You should go have a cold shower or something."

"That makes sense," he squeaked. His Mom laughed and walked into the kitchen, the skirt flouncing where it hung over her perfect ass.

He practically ran to the bathroom, tore off his pants and underwear and took one stroke of his dick before sending a stream of semen into the bathtub. Another stroke and another long stream shot out. He continued with several more strokes and several more loads before he ran out. He stood there, dick still hard, cum dripping down the end, breathing hard, when his Mom walked in.

"Oh, sorry Hon I thought..., " she didn't finish. She was staring at his dick and the tub, taking in the lines of white cream spread all over. "Oh my," she said, simply, and walked back out again.

Caleb slumped. He hadn't closed the door in his haste to get somewhere he could blow his load without making a mess. He felt like a tool. Running the shower into the tub, he washed away the evidence of his over-excitement and retreated to his room.

Dinner that night was quiet, but thankfully his Mom didn't mention his bathroom indiscretion.

***

The next day, Friday, Caleb tried to get out of the house without running into his Mom. She hadn't brought up the incident in the bathroom, but it was hanging there between them. He needed to apologize, but he wasn't sure how to do it. How do you say 'Sorry for jerking off after your hug got me excited.'? So, he avoided it for now. Maybe inspiration would hit him during school. It's not like he had anything else to think about.

That hopeful idea didn't pan out. By the end of the day, he still had no idea how to bring it up, never mind gracefully apologize. He decided to just throw himself on her mercy and hope they could move past it.

At home he mostly puttered and did some light cleaning, hoping to improve her mood when she got home from work. It couldn't hurt, right? As it turned out, she was late getting home. And the later it got, the more nervous Caleb got. Eventually he went to bed, hoping that she was okay, wherever she was.

He was woken up a couple hours later to the sound of his Mom stumbling down the hall to her room. It was obvious she was drunk. Caleb listened to make sure she got to her bed alright but at one point he heard her go into the bathroom and she didn't come out. Fearing she'd fallen and hurt herself, he got out of bed to go check on her. She hadn't fallen, but was cradling the toilet like it was family.

"Mom?" he called. "Are you okay?"

He waited for a response, but all that came back was snoring. She'd passed out! Rolling his eyes, Caleb walked in and leaned over to shake her awake. "Hey, you can't sleep here. Come on, I'll get you to your bed."

"Caaaaleb?" she said, looking up at him? She was a mess. No longer sexy, now she was just a drunk person. "Hey shun. You know what? I lurrv you."

"I love you too, Mom. Come on, up you get." He lifted under her arms, and was surprised at how light she actually was. He threw an arm under her legs and carried her to her room, careful not to hit her head on any doors. As he walked, she kept talking.

"You're a good boy. Yesh you are. You're going to help your mommy have her baby. You're gonna get her knocked up real good, aren't you?"

Caleb ignored the drunk talk for what it was. He was familiar with the concept from watching friends at school, and had done it himself a couple times. Just agree with anything they say.

"Sure Mom. You bet I will. Let's get you to bed for some sleep, okay?" He gently lowered her onto her bed, rolling her on her side. She was still dressed in her work clothes, so he just pulled a sheet up over her and left her to sleep it off. As he left her room, he heard her slur, "Thank you baby." She giggled and said, "My baby is going to give me another baby."

He closed her door and went back to bed, head spinning at the turn her mind had taken when drunk. Was it possible she was thinking what he was thinking? He smiled and figured that come morning she'd have a very different outlook.

Come morning, his Mom did in fact have a very different outlook. After sleeping till late, she groaned her way through a cup of coffee at the kitchen table. She was still dressed in her work clothes, and her hair was messy. Caleb had to look very hard to see the pretty face he knew was hidden behind the puffy bloodshot eyes, pale cheeks, and smeared lipstick.

Once she was a bit livelier, she went to have a shower, which turned into a very long shower. Caleb feared she might have passed out again under the water but then heard the shower shut off and his Mom shuffle to her room. He didn't see her the rest of the day, which was okay with him as he could avoid talking about the bathroom incident. Or did he owe her an apology anymore? She'd surely said some worse things last night than him coming in the shower. Maybe she didn't remember? Or maybe she did and was too ashamed to come out of her room.

At 5pm a delivery guy dropped off some Pho soup, which Caleb delivered to her bedroom door with dread. She took it with a mumbled 'thanks' before closing the door again. That was easy.

It was Sunday morning before he saw her again, and she looked much better. She was showered and dressed for the day, and greeted him in the kitchen with a polite 'hello'.

"Hey. How do you feel?" he asked, from his seat at the table.

A grimace shadowed across her face before she said, "Fine, I guess." She hesitated. "Sorry you had to see that. Did I say or do anything?"

"You don't remember?" he asked, not even a little shocked.

She shook her head. "I remember ordering another drink at the bar, and then I was waking up at home with a sheet over me. Did I get there on my own?"

"Noooo... you stopped to hug the toilet. I carried you to bed."

She raised an eyebrow. "You did? You're stronger than I thought."

"Actually, you're pretty light, Mom."

"Hmmm. Did I say anything embarrassing?"

"Well... you said you loved me, and that I was going to give you a baby." Caleb's heart was beating hard in his chest. He told himself he was just being honest, but it felt like a lie. He had a vested interest in whether she was speaking from the heart or from the drink.

His Mom placed her hand down on the table and leaned on it, heavily. "I said that? I was drunker than I thought." She sat down. "You know that was just me talking about our plan with the IVF, right? It didn't mean anything."

"If you say so. You said I was going to get you knocked up."

Caleb was sure that if his Mom had been drinking, she'd have done a spit-take. "What? That doesn't sound right. I said that?"