Caleb Helps Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it. Oh fuck, son, keep doing that," she growled. She reached down between them and took hold of his dick, keeping it still so she could plant the head in her entrance. Caleb wasn't sure what to do. He wanted to suck on her, but he also wanted to watch his cock enter her. He gave up the boob, and looked between them as she slowly sank down on him.

"FUUUUUUUUUCCK," he screamed, as the feel of his own mother's cunt swallowing his cock overwhelmed his senses. It was all coming at once. The sight of him inside of her, her scent tickling his nostrils, her soft thighs straddling his, his hands on her tits and ass.

He looked up at her face to see she was equally overcome. Her eyes were clenched shut, mouth open, cheeks flushed. Her one hand gripped the bed frame behind him, the other was on his chest. After a few seconds of her just sitting on him, fully wrapped around him, she looked down and said, "My God, Caleb. You have a wonderful dick."

At this, she started a slow fucking motion on top of him, rising and lowering, riding him. He could feel her clutching pussy gripping him each time she rose up, and then opening up to grip him again when she lowered. The riding caused her tits to sway on her chest, so he carefully held them for her, caressing and rubbing them as she fucked him. This was literally better than anything Caleb had ever experienced, ever. Despite coming only a few minutes ago, he could already feel another orgasm rising within him.

"Mom, if you keep that up, I'm going to come again," he said, between breaths.

"Good. Don't hold back. I'm almost there myself," she responded. Her cheeks were red and sweat was now dripping down her face. She panted above him, continuing to plunge her pussy up and down on his cock. A few strokes later his Mom tensed up over him. She stopped fucking, and just sat there, belly tensing and relaxing in waves. He could feel her tight pussy holding and rolling on his dick, and even a stream of warm fluid gushed down over his balls. "Fuck, baby, you made Momma come real good."

He lay there, in awe at the vision of beauty above him. Chest heaving to catch her breath, sweaty red cheeks glowing in the after effects of her orgasm. She leaned forward over him, giving him free reign. He took it, and grabbing her hips, started fucking up into her pussy, plowing into her from below. It brought him the rest of the way to his own orgasm, his enthusiasm bringing her a second helping, as she tensed up above him. Together they shuddered through their peaks, him delivering the second of many loads of life-giving sperm into her womb.

Later, calm and collected again, they cuddled in his bed. Her leg was wrapped over his, her breasts pushed into his arm. She idly played with his nipple, which sent some strange sensations he'd never felt before. He could feel their sweat drying, sticking. Their combined juices covered his now dormant penis, laying against his thigh. Somehow her nipple play was causing a stirring down below.

She watched his cock slowly expand and looked up at his face, delight written plain on her features, and said, "Again?"