Caleb Helps Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nodded, noticing that the front of her t-shirt was now displaying two little tents. Was she turned on by this? He felt himself react at the revelation as his dick crawled up the leg of the loose shorts he had on. He decided to push a bit more. "You said that your baby was going to give you another baby."

That seemed to have been more than she could handle, as she cradled her head in her hands and started to sob. Caleb jumped up in alarm and went to comfort her.

"Hey, it's okay. I get it, okay? You're baby-crazy, you've got it in your head, it's all you think about. I'm not upset, I know drunk talk when I hear it." He pulled her around to hug her, his erection completely forgotten.

As his Mom turned to hug him, she first squashed, and then recoiled from, the bulge between them. "That again?" She sounded resigned. "Can you not control that? It's what got me into that state last night!"

"My dick got you drunk?" he said, stunned.

"Yes! Ever since I felt it, and then saw it, on Friday, it's all I can think about. Why do you think I went and got drunk? I couldn't get the sight of it out of my head. The cum covering the tub! It was everywhere! It's one thing to see it in a little cup, but to see it like that was a revelation, son. And you were still hard after coming that much. I just know you could get me pregnant. I just know it."

He stood there, still stunned. "I don't know what to say."

"Don't say anything... I know it's impossible. Your Dad won't take out the loan, we can't afford more IVF." She seemed to forget about the pole between them, and hugged him close again. He hugged her back, not caring anymore that she could feel his hard dick.

Here he was again. She was freshly showered and her scent spiked into his brain, sending more pulses to his groin. Her breasts were rubbing against his chest, her light shirt not hiding her hard nipples. Various scenarios flashed through her head of them having sex, but he repressed them. He just held her, content to feel her femininity pressed up against him.

Eventually she retreated, looking down at his lump. "There's another way," she said, simply.

"There is?" he said, his heart started beating hard in his chest.

She nodded. "We can't do the IVF plan, but we could just use a home remedy to get me pregnant. I've been reading about turkey basters pregnancies, and they really do work. I'd just need the same sample you were going to give and put it in the baster and... deliver it manually."

Caleb's disappointment knew no bounds. It made sense, but it wasn't what he had hoped for in his sick mind. Apparently, he had let his feelings show on his face.

"What's wrong? Do you not want to help me anymore?" she asked.

"No, no, I do, I was thinking of... something else," he finished lamely.

"So, you'll help me?"

He nodded.

"Oh, thank you, Honey!" She hugged him again. "I know this is a bit sudden, but the most opportune time is in the next couple days, and as your Dad is away, do you mind helping me now?"

"You mean get you a... donation right now?"

She smiled and nodded. "You go do your part in your room, and I'll get ready for my part." She practically skipped to a drawer and retrieved their turkey baster. Caleb wasn't sure if he would ever look at turkey dinner the same way again.

She handed him a small dish, and shooed him to his room. "Go, go, go! No time to waste." She went to the sink and started washing the baster.

Caleb turned towards his room, stunned by the turn of events. He was going to impregnate his own mom via injector, in their own house? The thought turned him on, though yet again it wasn't quite what he had dreamed of.

Once in his room, he dropped his pants and underwear, his hard cock bobbed into the open air. He could feel that he was already close, just from the close hugs his Mom had given him, and the thought of why he was doing this. A few strokes later he was on the verge of coming, the dish in his other hand when his Mom walked in the door.

"Hon, are you done?" she asked, and stopped up short.

There he was, pants around his ankles, hard cock thrusting into the air, hand frozen mid-wank as his Mom stood there, also frozen. She stared at his midsection; mouth open. She had changed into a blue fuzzy robe already, and he could see her cleavage showing between the lapels.

"Erm, no," he said.

She closed her mouth with a snap, not taking her eyes off of his prize. Neither one of them moved for a few seconds, until she said, "Well go ahead, you can finish."

He was shocked into saying, "With you here?"

She nodded. "Please. I can help if you want. It's the least I can do for the favour you're doing me."

"Okay," he whispered.

She walked over and took the dish from him and knelt down in front of him, settling down to wait. Caleb didn't know what to do. He'd never jerked off in front of anyone before, and felt very self-conscious. He stared down at his mother in front of him, her looking at the straining slab of meat in his grip. A vision flashed through his brain of him coming, jerking his semen on her face, her mouth open to accept his seed. His cock pulsed at the thought, his head glowing red as it poked out of his fist.

His new vantage point gave him a better view of the space gapping open in her robe, and he could see she wasn't wearing a bra. Was she naked? The thought caused another pulse to roll through him, his cockhead surging towards her.

She looked up at him for what felt like the first time since opening the door. "Do you want me to do it?"

"Okay," he croaked, and let go of himself.

His Mom smiled and leaned forward. With a finger and thumb she gripped his cock below his head and put the dish up to his slit. Somehow, she knew how close he was, as all she did was rub her thumb on the sensitive underside a few times and then he was coming.

Caleb could feel the jets of semen jolting out of him. He closed his eyes and concentrated on the feel of his Mom's hand on him, helping aim him and rolling up and down his underside in a light milking gesture. "Ohfuuuuckmomthatfeelsgood," he said, almost falling over. He was more than a little disappointed that he had come so fast, as he wanted to feel his Mom's soft hands on him longer than 30 seconds.

When she had finished draining his cock into the dish, she stood up. He could see her cheeks flushed, eyes sparkling. "Thank you, Baby. That was flattering." She turned and left the room abruptly, leaving him alone in his room.

"You're welcome," he murmured.

After a bit he recovered enough to pull his pants and underwear off the rest of the way and sat at his desk, still dazed, naked from the waist down. He was still sitting there 10 minutes later, his groin radiating with the remembered pleasure when his Mom walked back in. She looked upset.

"I tried it, and it didn't work!" she said. "I can't get it close to me before it all drains out. I think the opening is too big." His Mom walked over and grabbed his hand, dragging him out of the room. She pulled him all the way into her room where he could see a towel on her bed, and the baster lying next to it.

"I please, please, please need you to help me put a baby in me," she said, turning to him. The look on her face was a mix of embarrassment and hope. "I know this is ridiculous and should not happen, but I'm too close now to stop. Just say you'll help me and we can forget it ever happened."

Caleb was in a kind of shock. Disbelief, maybe. Like none of this was real. "You want me to put the baster in you?" he clarified.

She nodded and climbed up on the bed, straddling the towel. He waited for her to turn over but she stayed there, on all fours, head down. Her robe covered her ass and thighs.

Hand shaking, Caleb climbed on the bed behind her and lifted her robe up, exposing her ass to him. Her ass, and lower down, her pussy. Her plump lips glistened, spread apart, showing her inner labia.

"Why are you bent over?" he asked, unsure of what to do.

"I thought it might be awkward if we were face to face," came her muffled voice.

Yeah, that was the awkward part. Caleb could feel himself stirring again at the sight of his sexy mom's bare ass and pussy. He could smell the scent of her wafting up, a blend of soap and sex. He thought he would need a few minutes to recover from her sort-of hand job but now he was fully hard again.

"Don't wait, Babe, just put it in and hold it in there."

Just... put it in. He looked down at the baster on the bed, and then down at his own baster, jutting proudly out ahead of him. His cock was only 6 inches away from her now.

"Go ahead, do it!" came her muffled cry.

He groaned and shuffled forward on his knees until he was perched at her opening. He put one hand on her ass to steady himself and the other on his dick to aim it. As he moved forward, his head lightly grazed her labia, her moisture coating it. Unable to hold himself back, he pushed forward burying two inches into her vagina. She was so tight and warm that he groaned again, louder.

He was not surprised to hear an echoing groan from his Mom. He was expecting her to freak out, and so was surprised when she didn't. They stayed in that position for several seconds, and just as Caleb was going to pull out his Mom surprised him again when she backed up, burying the rest of his cock inside of her. The feel of her pussy enveloping him consumed his brain. He was so overwhelmed he didn't move, and so his Mom did. She moved forward, pulling herself off of him almost all the way until she pushed back, coupling them again.

"Oh fuck, do it Baby," she said.

He got the hint and took over. Two hands on her hips, he started to fuck his Mom.

It was almost too much, the pleasure of having his cock inside of her. Even after already coming a few minutes earlier, he was very sensitive. But it turns out that first orgasm was a good thing, as he was now able to last a few minutes. He took advantage of that, fucking his cock in and out of his Mom's pussy, her tight grip stroking him with each plunge.

"Fuck, Mom, you feel so good," he grunted between thrusts.

"Don't talk, just fuck," she said, before letting out a series of gasps, each punctuated by the impact of his pelvis hitting her ass, his cock bottoming out near her cervix.

"Uh, uh, uh, huh, uh, ah, ah, aahhh, AAHHHHh!!" she screamed, and he could feel her writhing pussy clamping down as she came on his dick. "Fuck, Baby, come for me! Come in my pussy, son, make me a baby!!"

Her words pushed him over the edge. He buried himself one final time and reveled in the power of his own cock, as it pumped his load into his Mom. Each contraction of his cock sent more and more life-making sperm into her, seeking for her egg. He gave a couple more half thrusts, eking out more pleasure, letting his Mom's vice-like grip milk more come out of him.

He was drained. He pulled out of her, watching his dick emerge covered in their combined juices, some of it draining onto the towel. With a deft flip, his Mom spun onto her back, placing a pillow under her butt.

"Thank you, Baby. I knew you would be able to handle the injection properly." She closed her eyes, not looking at him.

Caleb felt a bit lost. Did he stay there? Not getting any hint from his Mom, he got up and left her room to go back to his and clean up. He was in heaven after fucking her, but also confused about it. What now? Were they lovers? Was this still just a sperm donor thing? Would they do it again? He hoped so, even that quick session was the best thing that had ever happened to him.

The day moved into the afternoon and Caleb didn't see his Mom at all. She stayed in her room, and he in his. It was agony. He felt confused, horny, guilty and happy all at once. Not knowing what was going on was the worst.

Eventually he did hear his Mom moving around. She went to the bathroom, and once she emerged, he could hear her move down the hallway to his door, which was closed. He wanted to jump up and yank it open, to see what her mood was like, if she was mad or happy or what. But he was a chicken, and stayed at his desk. He almost jumped out of his seat when she knocked on his door.

"Sweety, can I come in?" she called.

"Yeah, Mom," he called back. 'Sweety' sounded good.

She opened the door and stood there. She was still in her robe, the sight of which caused a swirl of reactions from his heart to his groin. She walked in a couple steps.

"Hey. How are you doing?" she asked. She sounded calm, curious, like he'd just come home from school.

"Good." He cursed inwardly at how stupid a response that was. "I mean, fine. I'm real good." He couldn't stop. Just as he was about to open his mouth to say something else dumb, she held up her hand.

"Hey, it's okay. I get it. That was weird. I wanted to talk to you about it, see if we could figure it out."

"Okay. What..." he stopped. What did he want to say? She waited for a bit, then filled in the empty space.

"What now?"

He nodded.

"Well, we've got two options. One, we hope that the one try was enough, and see if I'm pregnant in a few weeks. Two, we keep trying over the next couple days to make sure."

"Yeah, but - " he got only the two words out before she kept going.

"As for what now between us, we're still mother and son, but you're helping me out. Like yardwork or chores. Nothing will change between us."

He coughed, and said quietly, "I don't think that was a chore."

She smiled and said, "No, it definitely wasn't that."

"Did you mean for that to happen? I feel guilty I took advantage but you didn't seem mad, and, well seemed to enjoy it."

His Mom got a faraway look as she contemplated the question. "I wasn't really fair to you. I presented you with an opportunity. I tempted you. I thought there might be a small chance you would take it. I was hoping you wouldn't be able to resist the natural way." She went and sat down on his bed. "I knew you would be tempted because I heard you in here a few weeks ago."

Her gaze moved now to his crotch, where his organ was stirring. "I inadvertently caught you masturbating and saying you could get me pregnant. I didn't mean to intrude on you, but once the cat was out of the bag I kind of realized how easily you could get the job done."

She didn't look at him, just his groin, seemingly trying to see through the fabric. "I came up with the IVF scheme to try and fend off my own feelings. I'd seen your erections, even when you tried to hide them around me. Your virility affected me, making me think things that aren't right for a mother to her son."

"The problem got worse once I saw it in the bathroom. It was so hard and powerful. The thoughts just increased after that. Seeing it so obviously full of the power to impregnate me, to knock me up, to, to, breed me, sent me into a tailspin. I couldn't stop thinking about it, really."

She looked up at his face. "Now? Even after what we did, I'm just so conflicted. I know what's right, and I know what I want, and they aren't the same thing. You know what I mean? We can't do what we just did, we're mother and son. But I want your cock in me again. I loved it." The last was said very quietly.

Caleb could only nod, nothing coming to mind to say. He stood up and walked to her. She stood up, and they faced each other, there beside his bed. The thought of what they had done, what he wanted to do, was only part of his arousal. The other part was the obvious arousal of his Mom, her cheeks flushed, her chest rising and falling.

"I loved it too," he said.

He leaned forward, stopping a few inches from her face. Tentatively, he put his lips on hers in a quick kiss. Her soft lips were pliant, her breath sweet. He groaned, and heard an echoing groan from her. He looked up from her lips to her eyes to see a growing intensity there.

His Mom grabbed his head in both hands and planted her lips on his. Her kiss was hungry, passionate, urgent and it inflamed his desire even more. Her tongue darted out of her lips to flicker across his. The taste of her was like her scent and it drove him mad with need. He met her tongue with his own, and they dueled for every taste and touch they could get.

Caleb grabbed hold of her ass cheeks and pulled her to him, mashing his cock against her belly. She rewarded him with another groan and then wrapped her leg around his, opening herself up to let him plant his cock against her mons. They writhed in place like this, hands fumbling to grab, hold, caress, and maul.

He let go of her ass and grabbed the lapels of her robe, pulling them apart, baring her breasts to his hands. They were perfect. Full teardrop shapes with large areola and nubby little nipples. He dragged a thumb across one gently, gauging her reaction, and was pleased when she murmured 'harder' into his mouth. He pinched one, pulling it away until she moaned. The nipple was rock hard now. He tore his mouth away from hers and dropped down to suck a nipple between his lips. He heard the hiss of her breath as he nibbled and played with it.

While he was occupied with her breasts, she grabbed the waist of his shorts and shoved them down, releasing his cock to spring into the air between them. He could only say 'fuck' when she took him in both hands, stroking and massaging him. He had to pull back and stop her.

"Stop. You can't. I'm too worked up, I'll come too soon," he said, gasping.

She grinned and batted his hands away from their protective stance. "Isn't that the point?" she asked.

"Yeah, but aren't you trying to get pregnant? We can't waste it," he said, getting distracted by her quivering breasts.

"You've already put a load in me. Besides, there's a distinct possibility we'll have to...try...more than once anyways." With that, she dropped to her knees in front of him.

Holy crap. Caleb's mouth dropped open as he watched his mother take his cock into her mouth. He lasted only long enough for her to get half way down his shaft before he was coming, pumping his semen into her waiting mouth.

"Fuck, Mom, I'm - " was all he got out before the deluge hit her tonsils. "GAHHHHH," he yelled, as he emptied himself down her throat. He was amazed to see her swallowing over and over as he shot stream after stream. It was too much for him, his legs gave way and he fell to his knees, his dick popping out of his Mom's mouth, leaving a trail of his spooge down her chin. She giggled to see his reaction.

"There. Just like earlier, now you can go longer," she said, stroking his now wet and sensitive cock with one hand. He shuddered at the feeling but didn't stop her. She kept up the manipulation until his dick started to grow firm again. "Ahhh, young men," she said, with a satisfied smirk.

"Come on," she said, standing up and laying him down on his back on his bed, his dick standing straight up from his center. She shucked off her robe and straddled him. He was amazed to see his mother naked.

She was shaved, except for a landing strip above her slit. She looked absolutely amazing, sitting on his thighs, her breasts swaying with her movement. He reached out and rolled his thumb over a nipple. She smiled and inched forward until her pussy was close to his cock.

He could only watch as she slowly rolled her hips forward, until her labia, spread open, and dripping with desire, came into contact with the shaft of his penis. They both moaned at the touch.

"Fuck, Mom, you're amazing," he said.

"Thank you, Babe. You're not so bad yourself." She inched forward more, placing more weight on his cock. He watched her lean forward, her breasts bobbing towards him, and run her pussy up his dick. He could feel her moisture spreading over it, mingling with her saliva. She rode him all the way up, until she was above his bouncing cock, her breasts now in his face. He grabbed one and directed it into his mouth, trying to fit as much of her flesh into his lips as he could.