Calendar Boys Ch. 03

Story Info
A hot threesome, and photo shoot in the desert.
10.5k words
4.11
6.6k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In this chapter, I'm trying something different, by including personal thoughts from Bryan and Pete. I'd been involved with Tara and Bryan for five years and Jodi and Pete for Six. Despite very open and honest relationships, it was wild to discover what Bryan and Pete thought and felt during our time together. They weren't all that different from Tara, Jodi or Tina...they just wanted cock...and they just wanted to be fucked.

Anyway, I didn't know how it was all going to play out, but they both wrote down what they wanted to share, and I came back with preliminary drafts for approval. Since we'd been working on the calendar together, it seemed to be a cool way to explore things on another level. Anyway...stay tuned...and let us know what you think. We'd love the feedback!

****************************************************************

Our calendar project had taken a pause...a long pause because we couldn't sync up schedules; all three of us had a busy summer, but that's the way it goes...you know?

It was mid-September when we decided to take a vacation together in New Mexico (boys only). Sure, it was a time to relax, spend some time together and recharge, but we wanted to shoot some calendar shots, too. The girls still had no idea we were working on it, and this place would be a beautiful backdrop for photos.

It was a cabin, but hardly rustic; it was more of a modern cabin with a glass wall in the living room that looked out over a desert ravine, a hillside peppered with mesquite, and then mountains.

Seeing all the photos online, we really wanted to check out the view and rushed through the cabin, dropping our bags at the door. It was a three-bedroom, but it wasn't huge...and there was no doubt that we'd only use the master.

The hot tub was sitting on a big terrace overlooking the hillside. The sun was shining bright, and the shimmering light danced through the mesquite trees. Bryan immediately started pulling his clothes off to take a dip. Splashes of sunlight ran beautifully across his muscled chest, as he lowered himself into the warm water, buck naked.

I couldn't do anything but smile, "Beautiful, isn't it? I could get used to this...you know?"

He answered, "I know...there's nothing like getting away and enjoying nature."

I grinned, "Well that too, but I was talking about the hot, muscled...and very white ass, that just went underwater."

He laughed, "Fuck, you see it all the time...but thanks."

"Look...since you're already in the water, I'll bring in the groceries...and join you."

"Sounds good to me."

It only took ten minutes, or so, to put things away and I came back with a couple beers. I looked him in the eye; those gorgeous blue eyes were sparkling with the bright dappled sun...he really was a beautiful guy.

I handed him a bottle and got in, "So, let's go through the trip...Pete'll be here in a few hours."

We planned to do some hiking...spend some time in town, in the big art district...maybe have lunch and dinner there, too. Bryan was anxious to lay out some options for the calendar project...there was a big stone fireplace...we thought maybe we'd shoot some in the desert...or even just below the house, outside our backdoor. Of course, the hot tub would work, too.

After maybe a half hour, he said, "I'm starting to cook some...let me get out and get us another one of these.

I downed the last of it and held it up, "Bartender...next round!"

I had dried off and laid out on the big lounger when he came back. I looked up, "Dude, this's sweet...check it out...this thing's big enough for four people!"

I took a big sip, while he sat next to me...and started talking more about the place. It really was beautiful and super private...we could get away with naked-anything out here...sunbathing, hot-tubbing, photo shoots, or sex...undoubtedly, the first thing we both considered.

Within a few minutes, I was sitting my beer aside, and breathing deep, admiring a semi between his legs. It was starting to grow, and I was giving it good reason, running the tip back and forth over my lips.

I took it into my mouth, and he moaned, as my tongue probed the slit...and swirled over the head. It was really hot in my lips...it seemed like it was on fire...and big...it seemed huge. It wasn't really that big, but it looks huge when it's in your mouth. Mmmm...but there was no question...it was beautiful, thick and very, very suck-able. I worked my tongue all over the glans, savoring the taste of hard, cock flesh.

"Oh fuck, that feels so good...yeah...yeah!"

I opened wider and bobbed forward, taking more into the warmth of my mouth. Slowly...and sensuously, I swirled my tongue over the solid flesh, and started working my lips further down the shaft.

I savored the pulsing hardness in my mouth, throbbing against my lips, but then I felt his hand on the back of my head, "Mmmm...that's it, dude...suck it...yeah...yeah...yeah, suck my big dick."

He ran his hand through my hair, and said, "Mmmm...you look hot with my cock in your mouth." I attempted a smirk with the shaft lying on my tongue, thinking...a man always looks hot with cock stuffed in his mouth.

Then he placed his other hand on my head, holding me steady, while he pumped in and out. I bobbed my head on his cock while stroking the base. I wanted it all, but there's no way I could throat him...I knew my limits. I relaxed my jaw, and eased him deeper, savoring his moans. His breathing hissed through his teeth, "Ohhhh...fuck yeah...shittttttt, that's good...yeah...yeah...yeah, that feels good!"

Bryan pumped his hips, matching my rhythmic pace, "So...so good...oh Rob...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh, Rob...fuckkkkkkk!"

It teased my throat, and I sat for a few, just savoring the manly flesh and its warmth. I rocked my head forward, slowly caressing his cock with my lips, before pulling off to let it bob free.

I sat there, admiring his gorgeous cock, watching as the warm sun glistened over the spit-covered flesh. I just wanted to please him...I needed to please him, but I needed some pleasing too. My cock was throbbing, and I looked down to see a bead run down from the tip.

He looked down at my cock...then into my eyes, "Looks like you need to relieve some tension, there...use me...Rob, I need you to fuck me."

Grinning back, "Well...that works out...I need you to ride me!" I parked my ass in one of the chairs, holding my dick straight up and coating it with lube. He watched as it dripped over my cock and then as I stroked it over the shaft, all the way down to my balls. He couldn't take his eyes off the glistening cock...but it did look hot.

I handed him the lube, "Go ahead...lube up and ride it!"

I watched him coat the rim, before he slipped his fingers inside, and moaned, "Ahhhh...yeah...yeah, that cock's gonna feel real good...oh yeah!" Gently he withdrew his fingers and pumped deeper.

His cock twitched and bobbed over his abs, when he started going deeper, but he seemed anxious to move on. He pulled his fingers out, and I grinned, "No, go ahead and fuck yourself...I like to watch."

He turned so I could see better, and went back at it, pumping deep into his ass.

As he pumped harder, his cock twitched, and started leaking. I watched it run down the head, "Mmmm, I think you're ready...ready to ride me!"

He nodded, "Mmmm...you're right about that!"

As he moved to straddle me, his cock bobbed and bounced, just inches from my face. Again, I brought it to my lips, savoring the warm, throbbing, man-flavored flesh. It felt good in my mouth, but I pulled off and smiled, "Damn, that's some nice cock! And you need to finger fuck like that more often...for me and Tara." I looked down at my erection, "All lubed and ready...just sit back there and ride it!"

I guided it, and he eased himself down; when I felt the heat envelope the head, I moaned, "Yeah...ahhhh...yeah, just go slow...and relax...go slow...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah, make it last."

I had restrained the urge to impale him, letting him do it alone...surrendering himself to carnal pleasure. That sensation of having a cock deep in his belly, molding his insides, was all that mattered. Lust and pleasure took over, and he anxiously took it all the way, moaning when it bottomed out. His head nodded back with the ecstasy of taking it all and feeling it deep inside...I know that feeling.

When he came to rest in my lap his body shuddered, and another bead slid down over the head of his cock. I still remember my thoughts...he was ready to explode...and he wasn't going to last long.

His eyes met mine and I grinned, "You like that...feels good, doesn't it?"

He nodded with a huge grin, "Always...mmmm...yeah, the pornstar always feels good!"

With his senses on fire, he stayed there for a few minutes, with my cock pulsing deep inside; he could see the very same fire in my eyes. and his cock twitched with each heartbeat, and leaked arousal.

Finally, he lifted himself, pulling half my cock out, and then sinking it deep again. Both of us wanted more...and we moved together, building a steady, rhythmic pace, with my dick pumping deep into his ass.

He was riding hard, but I started to grunt and grind with each thrust. He took it all in stride and loved every second...he loved to be fucked.

Watching his beautiful erection dance as he rode me, was hot as fuck, and I knew he was getting close; that thought teased my desire to see him explode. I gripped his body tighter and slammed him down over my cock. It was going deep and hard, and the ecstasy was visible in his face. Having my cock pummeling his insides, harder and harder, took him over the edge.

He started jacking wildly and his body clenched around me; three strands shot from the tip and landed on my chest. It was like a slow-motion...everything slowed, and I watched him glaze my chest.

It felt steamy hot on my skin and the scent of sex overwhelmed my senses. I grabbed his hips and thrust myself deep, holding it there for a good long while, after he finished.

Now I'm going to say there's nothing sexier than a man cumming, while he's ass stuffed with your cock, and moaning for more, but it did get better. I grinned, ordering him, "On your back, dude...switch places and get on your back!"

My cock was rock-hard, and it slapped over my stomach, when he rolled off. It bobbed as I got up on my knees and grabbed his ankles, pulling him closer and spreading his legs.

He yelped with excitement, when, in one thrust, I slammed my cock deep. I started pounding away and he moaned, grabbing for my hips, "Rob...Rob...Rob...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck me...fuck me just...oh god, just like that!"

"Fuck yeah...yeah, that's it...that's it...balls fucking deep...balls...balls fucking deep!" He rocked his head from side to side, moaning with pleasure. I grabbed the back of his knees, and wrapped my arms around them, drilling deep and hard...fucking deep into his belly.

"Ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah...yeah...dude...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh, gonna...gonna cum!" I felt my cock swell and then the warmth, as I moaned and emptied my nuts.

Finally, things subsided, but I stayed deep inside him. We both panted through the afterglow, and he grinned, admiring the remnant pleasure on my chest. He ran his finger through the cum, tracing the letters...A and T. Raising the finger to his lips, "That tastes damn good!"

"But what's A T mean?"

"It's not T, it's a plus...A+...you get an A+!"

"You're an A+ boyfriend...I'm giving you an A+ for skill...sexual skills...an A+ for effort...and that meat is grade A prime...an A+!"

After a few minutes of the sensuous, warm afterglow, I pulled out, still semi hard but sated. I smiled, swatting his hip, "That ass is grade A prime...definitely an A+!"

Wrapping my hand around his cock, "We're gonna have a great time!" I think we could've stayed there for hours, but we wanted to get ready for Pete.

"I want to get a shower, before dinner...I'd say we could shower together, but I think the showers are too damn small."

"That would be my only complaint about this place," he grinned.

We knew about when Pete would show up and had dinner in the oven. He was coming in on a later flight and taking an uber out to the cabin.

'We were sitting on patio, enjoying a beer, as the sun was sinking beyond the mountains. With the cabin lights casting a warm glow, we were just getting into the conversation, when we saw headlights off in the distance.

"What d'ya say we go out front and meet him...I'll grab him a beer."

"Sounds brilliant."

*******************************************************

Bryan's Thoughts: I remember taking my shower after sex. I was wishing it (the shower) was bigger, because I always loved showering with Rob...and it could really be hot, if the three of us could shower together. Rob always turns me around and gives me a back rub...mostly because he loves to watch the water run over my ass. I got a semi, just thinking about it all...it was starting to stand out...and looking thicker. I gave it a few strokes, thinking about the guys, and the good times ahead. The vacation was just starting...and I had just given Rob an A+.

That thought had my cock standing straight out, and I was thinking that it was looking pretty fine. I got a damn nice cock...and I'd give anything to be able to suck it. I've seen those guys sucking their own cocks...I've tried, but I just couldn't make it happen.

Then I fantasized about the precum...warm...musky and salty to taste. If I could suck myself off right now, it would take like two seconds before I was shooting a warm load down my throat. I couldn't wait for Pete to get in...maybe I could suck him and Rob off. Jeeezus, I was horny...I had to stop, thinking I need to save some for later.

**************************************************************

Pete's Thoughts: It was a week or so before I left to go on the trip, and Jo went to dinner with a friend from the office. I was excited about the trip and my mind started to wander; I couldn't focus on anything but the guys. I almost called them because I seriously wanted some cock...I needed cock...I needed to feel it in my mouth...in my hand...anywhere. I thought about Rob and Bryan...and imagined having a cock in my mouth and another in my ass. That's when I realized I was erect...painfully erect...and my hand was working its way inside my pants...reflex, I guess.

I pushed my pants down and stroked like there was no tomorrow; it wasn't long before I was about to cum, but I knew that wasn't going to be enough...I knew it! I went up to the bedroom, pulling lube and Robbie from the nightstand. I fucked myself hard...and came like a fuckin' fire hose. I was still horny and hard...so I just kept working my ass with the Robbie.

I thought about how I loved sex with the guys; they're just like me, and I don't feel different or awkward about my sexuality. Just like me, they have hot wives to fuck, and when we're together, I know they want to be there...with me...all in and 100% committed. It makes me feel...well, normal...manly and desirable.

I remember fantasizing about Rob and Bryan; it was so real...I could even see their dicks...thick and veiny. I had them in my face and I was on my knees, looking up, "Let me suck you both...then I wanna be fucked!" I imagined taking each one into my mouth...mmmm...big...thick...juicy cock...and there's two to play with!

I was jacking myself and dripping precum...I had to have Robbie. I fuckin' shoved the head of the dildo into my mouth and stroked my hand up and down the shaft...my fantasy just got more real. I imagined Rob grunting and squirting over my tongue. I ran my tongue over the head with my lips still tight, dreaming of more cum. It just kept cumming and I kept swallowing; I could seriously taste it...the imagined cum. That's when I started fucking myself...riding the big dildo.

To cut a long, masturbation fantasy short...when Jodi came home, she woke me up. I had fallen asleep, and I was sticky, crusty...and still had Robbie up my ass.

She smiled, "I guess you had some fun. Can I help you with Robbie, or do you want to sleep with him inside."

************************************************************

Pete was happy to get there, especially when we greeted him with a beer and dinner. The beer went down fast, and there was a more detailed discussion about the agenda...of course, the calendar shots came up and that got things heated.

Heat, and a whole lot of blood was pulsing into my cock, again. My boxers were getting tight...much tighter...and they both noticed. I grinned when I realized they were in the same boat.

Bryan grinned at me, "I think our newcomer needs to catch up...get with the program there, Pete...strip for us."

He grabbed hold of my cock and grinned at us; it was pointing almost straight up, and bobbing with a strong, pulsing heartbeat. He started stroking slowly, rubbing it over his face and sucking the thick, purple head.

Infatuated, he looked up for second, but went right back to jacking it. He got more comfortable on his knees and licked the fleshy, swollen head. Gliding his tongue over the head, he savored it, licked it, and caressed it with his lips.

He explored the beefy ridge, that defined the head, and licked his way down the shaft. I arched my back, groaning louder, while he nursed my nuts, one by one. Still just inches from his face, he wrapped both fists around the shaft, and started to pump again.

It pulsed against his grip, and I grinned, "You like havin' your hands full of a man's cock...don't you?"

"Fuck yeah! I could suck and stroke it for a long...long time...it's hot as fuck when it fills your hands...and pokes out the top."

"It's all erect and hard...it's thick...and veiny...and the head...mmmm, it's a big plum." Some precum seeped out, and he grinned, "And its juicy...like a big, juicy plum!" He scoops it up with his tongue, "Mmmm...plum juice!"

"Look at me with those big, brown eyes...while you suck my dick...yeah...yeah...yeah, like that...just like that."

Working it with his mouth and tongue, he pushed it against his throat. I was coaxing him with my hand, guiding and encouraging...pushing his lips up and down the shaft...fucking his face. Once I let go, and watched him pull off, I smiled, "Mmmm, that was good...dude, ya got skills."

"Those skills run deep...just fuck me and find out," he grinned, "I think you've trained me well."

As I covered my cock with lube, it seemed like I had just pulled my dick out of one boyfriend and was shoving it into the other; I was but, thankfully, there were a couple hours in between.

He hung on to my shoulders, as he threw his leg over, straddling me, with my erection poking up between his legs and pressing against his.

Pete, was looking at me, staring with anxious excitement as he joined both hands to stroke the two together. "Dude, that feels good, doesn't it?"

Nodding, I watched him reach back to part his cheeks, opening himself up for me. He began to slowly sink down, feeling the shaft going deeper and deeper. His hand returned to my shoulder, and I felt the warm embrace of his ass, around my cock.

He continued to stare, his eyes wide and wanting, as he slowly sank into my lap, fully penetrated with my cock. For just a few moments, I sank back into the chaise, with Pete sitting atop me, firmly impaled. We savored the shared sensation of a cowboy fucking, before he started to move, rocking forward and then back, causing my cock to caress his insides.

His big brown eyes were still staring into mine, as the pace increased...no longer just rocking, but riding, up and down. His body slammed down to grind me, meeting each upward thrust and lusting for another...and another.

"Yeah...yeah, pound me...do it...fuck me...pound my ass...pound it good!"

We went at it, while Bryan watched and jacked his cock, but he soon got into the action, taking a turn in Pete's ass.