Calendar Boys Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were still at the garden in late afternoon and decided to stay in town and have a couple beers before dinner. We had no idea what we were doing for dinner, because there were way too many cool restaurants. Though, during happy hour, we were finally able to decide. Our dinner choice was perfect...the food was amazing, and

We were headed back, and Bryan was driving, with Pete in the backseat. Pete started rubbing my shoulders and chest, "Dude, I got a great workout to keep those pecs solid."

"What? You don't think my pecs are solid?"

He laughed, "No...no, that's not what I meant," but then his fingers trailed over my crotch, and he started teasing me, "You know...my wife and I like to invite other guys into the bedroom...you ever make house calls?"

Bryan was laughing and before I could answer, Pete took it further, "Pull it out and show us how big it is...I need to see if it's what the wife and I are looking for."

Without a thought, I pushed my shorts down and gripped the base, proudly displaying my stiffening qualifications. Pete faked a surprised response, "Fuck dude...what do you feed that thing...it's huge...have you ever measured it?"

I laughed shaking my head, "No...no jackass...never measured it, but why don't you use your lips to see if it fits?"

He grinned, "Can I try that out when we get back to the cabin?"

"Only if you make me a Manhattan first...I'm easy, but very high maintenance."

He nodded, and laughed, "Well, I'm just easy...but I think you're exactly what the wife and I are looking for...what about Wednesday night, after we get back?"

I pulled out my phone and played along, "Looks like it's open...let me send Jodi an invite...dinner...movie...and sex swing?" I showed him the screen, "Does that work for you?"

He grinned, "Works for me...send it." Bryan grinned, You two are fucking crazy."

"There...it's sent...see what she says."

It was like thirty seconds, and she accepted...but then four or five minutes later, I got a text with pics from Tina, "I want Monday night!! And all the girls miss you!!" The pics that followed were all boob shots...closeups of Tina, Tara and Jodi...no faces...just their tits.

I grinned, "Well, the girls are hanging out and drinking together...Tara's got a glass of wine in front of her right breast!" I showed them the screen, "The girls are all out...look at all those titties!"

Pete whistled, "Damn, that's some spank bait!" Before I could say anything else, he was pulling out his phone, "I got this...get that dick hard and say wet pussy!"

"Robbie misses all of you and promises extra, special workouts, when he gets back!"

When we got back to the cabin, Pete made a round of Manhattans...and then a second, but more importantly...his lips fit perfectly...they always do...

************************************************************

Right before we were to take off, Pete disappeared...it appeared that he had all his stuff loaded, but we couldn't find him.

He came around the corner, with a big grin, and I said, "So, where've you been? We probably should be on the road soon."

"Sorry, I was down at the end of the drive...you can check it out on the way out. I made another penis cairn...it marks the entrance, out by the road." He laughed, "It directs you right up here to the Plump Penis Ranch.

I remember we were having a beer at the airport, and Pete was showing us photos of both cairns.

"Shit! We should have gotten another group shot...with the last one!"

I shrugged, "Don't worry...I think there are many more dick pics in our future...we have to do the hockey shoot, yet." I laughed, "Someday we will finish this calendar...and hopefully we get it done before Christmas...as planned."

Pete grinned, winking, "I hope not...we're havin' some good times!"

Bryan raised his beer, "Here's to finishing this calendar, and starting on the next one!"