Calendar Boys Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pete got winded, letting me take over, but then he grinned, "Fuck me like a girl...on my back?" He laughed, "It's been a long...travel day...and I need it...you know?"

"Switch'ya places then."

I added more lube and rubbed the excess over Pete, "Ready...ready for more?"

He looked back, "Fuck yeah...put it in...shove that magnum in me!"

Certainly not huge, but it stood upright, manly, and rock hard. The shaft was textured with a tracery of veins, and sitting atop a pair of heavy balls, thick, fertile, and enticing the senses.

I groaned, "You got it...here goes, dude." The head wedged snugly into the entrance, and I started pumping it in and out, teasing his yearning...aching needs, "Mmmm yeah...ahhhh fuckkkkk...yeah...yeah...yeah...yeah!"

He reached down to grip his butt cheeks, spreading them wider, and I just kept pumping...and pushing deeper.

"Yeah...yeah...ahhhh...ahhhh," he grunted and humped back, savoring his man's cock...and the sensory explosion of its probing girth. Fully embedded, I slowly grinded and his lust found its voice, "Ahhhh...fuck...gimme that magnum...yeah...yeah...yeah...yeah, fuck me...fuck me and don't stop fucking me!"

He was humping back, stretched out and pleasured, by his favorite cock (or one of his favorite cocks), "Mmmm...mmmm...it's been a long...long day...and that's heaven...fuckin' heaven...fuck meeee!"

"Uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah, look at me with those beautiful eyes...while I fuck you...yeah...yeah...yeah, like that...just like that."

"Fuck me, dude...and keep on fuckin' me! I want it! I wanna be fucked hard...yeah...yeah...yeah, with that big dick...fuck me till you shoot...yeah...yeah, wanna feel that hot cum in my ass...cookin' my insides!"

His stout cock was rock-hard and dripping over his belly. Gripping the thick shaft, I stroked it, feeling the thick veins that ran just under the skin. I was fascinated by the thick, mushroom head, but more importantly, his cock was big, rock-hard and certainly worthy of worship. I held the base and slapped it hard over his belly...several times...making loud, wet SLAPS.

While I jacked his dick, I felt the pulsing squeezes of his ass...and then it happened. He grunted, "Fuck...fuck yeah!" I felt his big, muscled thighs stiffen as cum exploded from the tip...the first pulse was huge, nearly two feet...with each getting progressively smaller.

He panted as the steady slapping echoed through the room. I slammed my hips into him, and he groaned, "Fuck, Rob...fuck...fuck," as orgasm swept through his body. I kept thrusting hard...it kept his orgasm alive, and it brought me closer and closer to giving him what he wanted and what I needed.

"Fuck...Pete...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...that load's fucking incredible...and your ass is sucking my cock!"

"Yer gonna suck it right out of me...work that cock...yeah, work it...squeeze it!"

With his face showing the pleasure of being fucked, his head rolled back, "Mmmm...feels so fucking incredible...yeah...yeah...yeah, fuck me...your cock feels so hot inside...ahhhh...so fucking...hot!"

The long, greedy strokes sent pleasured waves through his body and mine; pushing his legs back and pounding his ass, I knew I was going to explode, too...my balls felt ready. With his legs flailing and cock dancing, I had a firm grip on hips and grunted, "Uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck...fuck...fuck Pete...you ready...ready for seed?"

"Ohhhh god...close...so close...can't hold it much...longer!"

"Breed me...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah, breed me dude...give it to me!"

I slammed it home and shuddered, as orgasm took me, and fertile warmth coated his insides.

"Oh god...Rob," he groaned, "that's fucking hot...breed me...breed me good...make me drip seed! Ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...fill...fill me with...ahhhh...all that hot cum!"

I stayed inside him, but gradually came back to earth. "Nice load dude...a week...was that a week's worth?"

He laughed, "no, but almost a week...six days...six long fucking days."

"I even took a pass the other night with Jo...I ate her out instead...I love that, but you know how fucking hard it is to pass up pussy?" He laughed, "Her tight, little pussy rocks...but I guess you know that."

We fucked around...taking some creampie shots, unlikely to be in the calendar, but then we did take some hot photos clustered, around the fireplace. We were shirtless (of course), wearing pajama pants and drinking beer (of course).

************************************************************

When we got back, it was really beautiful out on the patio, there was a gentle breeze from the west and we opted for some hot tub and beer, of course. It all sounded pretty good after the nine miles...but after a few beers, three horny guys in a hot tub will almost always lead to something...and it did.

The sun was sinking lower, but we were still enjoying the warmth of late afternoon, and Pete was bringing us another round. I wanted to thank him in my own special way, smiling, "Thanks dude, but just sit on the edge there and let me give you some gratitude."

He grinned, knowing exactly what I meant, and I slid my lips down over his cock. I savored his big dick, licking and sucking up and down the shaft. I was totally focused on Pete, but Bryan was focused on us, jacking his cock, and watching.

Eventually he pulled himself out of the water and sat next to Pete. He pleasured himself, while I went to town on Pete's cock. It had swelled in my lips, and I stroked my fist up and down the base...it was beautiful. I licked the head, some, before taking it back into my mouth. I sucked it and probed the tip for sugar...it felt crazy hot on my tongue. I was pumping my lips up and down the veiny shaft, when he moaned, "Ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...fuck...fuck yeah...yeah...yeah...fuck, that's good!"

Mmmm...I loved the feel of that hard, textured flesh on my lips...and sliding over my tongue...it was heaven.

Eventually he took over and started bucking his hips, fucking my mouth, "Yeah...yeah, Rob...take that dick...mmmm...take it...yeah...yeah...yeah, like that...fuckkkk!"

As he humped into my face, his deep, satisfied moans enhanced my muffled grunts. Whenever he paused, holding it deep, just for a split second, it was big-cock heaven. His cock is thick and pulsing...and I love to feel it slide, really slow, through my lips, so I can feel every inch...every detail. I slowed things way down to feel the veins under my tongue and flick the ridge with the tip.

With his hand on the back of my head, he fucked himself closer and closer, till Bryan interrupted, "You know...Pete...Rob? I'd like to show my gratitude, too...but I want to do something extra special for all three of us...maybe you could both fuck me?"

When we bent him over the big chaise, he was anxious to spread his legs. I grabbed lube, spread his cheeks a little more and started slow, pushing into the heat, gradually working it deeper.

Once he started moaning, "Ahhhh...Rob...ohhhh...Rob, fuck me...yeah...yeah, fuck me!"

I started fucking into his tight, hunky body, "Mmmm...work it...work my cock...yeah...yeah...yeah, work it!"

Pete stroked and watched, "You like that...don't you buddy?"

"Yes, I do...fuck yeah...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...love a dick in...in my ass! Rob...fuck me...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck me!"

He grinned at Pete, "God damn...our boyfriend's dick's...uhhhh...uhhhh...amazing...never get enough...yeah...yeah...never fuckin' get enough!"

Pete, still wanking, but grinning with pride, "That's my man...work that cock...ride that boyfriend dick...ride it...ride it good...give'm that hot little ass...yeah...yeah!"

That's when I really picked things up, slamming hard and grunting, each time pummeling his body forward.

Pete grinned, "Rob...use it...use that ass...use that hole...use that tight hole...use it!"

Humping that beautiful, rounded ass, I was pounding and penetrating, deep into his belly, I couldn't get enough either. I worked my hands over his manly frame, grabbing hold at times, to drive his body back onto my dick. His handsome, manly build was so sexy, and fuck-able, "Fuck dude! You're smokin' hot...that's it, buddy, uhhhh...uhhhh...take it deep in that ass...deep...yeah, deep in that ass!"

Spreading deep moans, over the desert, that evening, became a frenzied spit roast, when I smiled at Pete, "Time for some teamwork?"

"Fuck yea!" He swatted Bryan's ass, "Let me in there...I got something for the other side."

Bryan, eager to become the hungry bottom for our spit roast, moaned, "Uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah, gimme that...gimme that dick!"

Things only got more intense, as Pete straddled the chair and pushed his dick into his mouth. Pete groaned, "Bryan...suck me...suck that dick...mmmm...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah, suck me!"

"Fuckin' work that ass...Rob...fuck'm...fuck his ass...keep it up...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah...yeah...fuckin' work it!"

Pete pulled out and slapped his big wet dick over his face and Bryan looked up, "Put it back in...and make it last...I want it to last...I wish you two could fuck me like this, all night."

When Pete pushed back inside, I grabbed hold and humped hard, with my balls slapping loud over his beautiful, muscled ass.

Pete grinned, "From the moans, it sounds like we got a satisfied customer...we are a great team...a fucking great team!"

I was slow to answer, "Fuck yea! It does...feels good to fuck him together...and fuck'm hard. I'm close...fuck, so close!"

With two hard cocks pumping into his tight body, nothing is sexier than a hunky guy taking it from both ends. Eventually I succumbed, spraying deep into his gut. My whole body shuddered with each strand, "Uhhhh...cumming...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...ahhhh...ahhhhhhh!"

After finishing, I continued to hammer his ass, pushing creamy, white seed out around my dick, and streaming down my balls.

With spit running from his lips, Bryan was still going wild on Pete, taking him closer to release.

"Fuck it...uhhhh...uhhhh...that's it...fuck that mouth...ride my dick with your mouth...fuck...Bryan! Yer pushing me closer...uhhhh...fuck...fuck, that feels good...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yessssss...fuck...I'm gonna blow...gonna blow!"

Pete lost it, grunting...and pumping a load over his tongue. "Fuccccckkkk! Fuckkkkk! Fuck, that's...that's good...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah...fuckkkkkkk!"

****************************************************************

Bryan's Thoughts: Oh god, this's wild...just like a Thunderdome Threesome Night! So, fucking hot...I can't wait to tell Tara! My whole body is in heat! Having two cocks to play with is amazing...but it's crazy hot when they're both inside you. I feel like I need to be fucked...fucked for hours! I wish it could last for hours...and hours. I remember Pete pulling out once and thumping my forehead with his dick...it was all wet with my spit. I looked up and even said something like, "Put it back in...but make it last...you two can fuck me like this all night!"

I also remember thinking, this male threesome thing's sort of new to me, but I really love it. I love to feel all that hard cock pumping deep...it's almost like they could meet in the middle somewhere...mmmm...such a good place to be...between two hot guys and being fucked.

I always used a dildo or dildos (we have so many at home), but this's so much better...two real guys are so much better.

I squirmed, desperate to be fucked from both ends...and I was so fuckin' horny! I wished we were doing calendar photos...because I wanted to send this one to Tara...I really wanted her to see me with two guys. Being double-teamed like this really makes me feel closer than ever to Tara...and Pete, too. I guess it's been like this since the three of us first got together, but this trip really did it for me. I know why she likes two husbands, and why Pete likes two boyfriends...I know exactly how they feel...and why they feel that way.

That led me to thinking about Rob...my co-husband...or husband #2...he's the main reason Tara and I stayed together and got married. It's fuckin' crazy...but I'm so thankful she stumbled into a relationship with Rob, and one big reason is pumping into my belly...oh god...you never get enough of that dick! I remember when Tara first told me he was bigger and showed me dick pics; I told her that if she wanted a threesome, I did too...I'm so glad I said that.

And Pete! He's fuckin' hot, too...he's beefier and brawny...you can tell he's a rugby player. I love his ass, pressing my fingers into those muscled cheeks...I love his chest...I run my hands up over those manly pecs, and down over his torso...he's all rugby. Mmmm...and right now...I'm lovin' his dick...in my lips...it's the best.

I remember they both moaned at the moment, and I corrected my thoughts...having Pete fuck my mouth, while Rob fucks my ass was better...that was the best! Definitely the best!

**********************************************************

That morning we ran into town for some more beer, while Bryan did some calls and a meeting for work.

We were headed back and talking about this hot babe (also buying beer), that started a conversation with us. She was smokin' hot, but It's not like anything was going to happen...Pete did check for a ring, though.

We were having a great time together, but we both decided we were missing the girls. That's about when I felt him working my zipper down, "You know...I've got an idea that will solve our problem...our growing problem...it's still no women, but it'll feel good...I promise."

I grinned, trying to play along, "What'd you have in mind?"

"Lift your ass so I can get these pants out of the way, and I'll show you,"

He pulled it out, and grinned a little, before going down on me...and yes, I was still driving. Engulfing the head and stroking the shaft with his mouth, got things swelling. We weren't too far from the cabin, when he looked up, pumping it with his fist, "I love the feeling of a man getting hard in my mouth...and...um...I want you to fuck me."

"How do you wanna be fucked...and do you have lube?"

With a big grin, he pulled lube from his pocket, "Got it right here," and waved an outstretched hand over the horizon, "I wanna be fucked out here...in the desert!"

I pulled off the road into the long driveway; I wanted to finish what we started and just pulled behind the trees. It was out away from the house, but it couldn't be seen from the road.

With my pants unzipped, and my cock leading the way, I got out of the Jeep and walked around to sit on the front bumper, "I thought I could sit, and you could ride it."

He didn't say a word, grinning and pushing my pants and underwear out of the way. He anxiously gripped the shaft and stroked it. I felt nothing but warm pleasure, when he shoved his lips against the flesh and worked his tongue over the shaft. He engulfed the head, slurping and sucking his way down the shaft.

He clamped his mouth tight and sucked hard, while his hand jacked the base. His efforts caused his cheeks to cave-in around the shaft, and it felt amazing. With his lips stretched tight, the spit-lathered shaft pushed and pulled them in and out. I felt the head dragging over his tongue, groaning, "Fuck...you're gonna make me cum...keep that shit up and you're gonna get a load."

He paused and looked up at me. It was a relief, because my dick was throbbing, already; if he had kept going at that rate, I was probably seconds away...I was horny as shit.

I pulled from his mouth, but he still had it in hand, licking a bead from the tip, and saying, "What's wrong?"

"Got a better idea...get in the backseat."

When we jumped into the back seat, he dropped his pants and I helped him to stand on the seat, "Toss me that lube and grab the roll-bar."

His dick was hard, bobbing and totally erect...I jacked it a few times, "Hold on tight." I worked both hands down over his muscled body...and kissed his neck, snaking my tongue over the skin.

"Mmmm, that feels good," he said, closing his eyes and tipping his head back.

I lubed my dick, before pushing some lube inside him, with a finger. Lubing him good and pumping up to the knuckle, I teased the puckered muscle with a small taste of what he craved. It was time and I gripped his shoulder, digging in with my fingers, while shoving my cock just inside, with the other.

I felt resistance, but he groaned, pushing his manly, rounded ass back to swallow my cock, "Fuckkkk...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhhhhhh...fuck...fuck yeah!" I pulled out some and pushed back in gently, "Oh fuck...Rob...Rob, that feels good!" Taking it easy, at first, I let him get comfortable before going full-on.

Moaning and grunting from each penetration, he started rolling back to meet my thrusts, savoring the familiar girth, buried inside. Balls deep and grinding, my balls kissed his and he moaned, "Ahhhh...ahhhh...dude...that cock is always...always good...fuckin' fill me up...stretch me with that thing...yeah...yeah...yeah...yeah, that's it!"

********************************************************

Pete's thoughts: Damn, I love this...mmmm, its amazing out here in the desert...fuckin' sex in the desert!

I was just on my knees worshipping his big cock with my mouth...and now every nerve in my body is filling me with pleasure. In a different way, on another level, I'm still worshipping his cock...and I love it! Mmmm...when the big head is all the way...deep inside...I love to just sit there and feel it...I flex my muscles around the shaft...and there's a pleasurable ache that you want all the time.

It always feels so good, throbbing...and pulsing inside...mmmm...and I love when he cums...love to feel his big dick squirt...inside me...oh god!

Fuck! Jo would really love this! She loves Rob (and his cock) just the same, always calling him massively gorgeous. He splits her open...pushes things around...and stretches...and I love watching it all happen. God damn...I really miss her, but I do love this...whether its Rob...or Bryan...I love this...I fucking love this!

***********************************************

We both savored the pleasures of a cock, being deep inside his ass, but I moaned, "Mmmm...that sweet ass is tight...so fuckin' tight!"

"Oh god...damn, that cock feels good...so good in my ass...yeah...yeah...yeah, fuck me...fuck me, Rob!"

I slid my hands up over his back, gripping the broad shoulders and flexing my body to get as deep as I could. With long greedy thrusts, I'd been pounding his ass for maybe ten minutes, before I made things easier, moving both hands to the rollbar, next to his.

I felt steadier on my feet, and I could go harder. Hardly unfamiliar with car sex, but this was hot...this was some hot car sex...and it got even better!

I watched his right hand let loose of the rollbar and grip the growing need between his legs. I felt his body shudder when he started jacking; he was in the clouds...taken by his boyfriend and jacking his aching cock. "Yeah...yeah...yeah...cum...cum hard for me...mmmm...mmmm...cum hard...cum hard for me!"

He wildly jacked his dick, and moaned, "Oh god...that's good...that feels good...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah...yeah Rob...Rob...fuck me...fuck...me!"

A few minutes in, and every muscle in his body seemed to tighten. He pushed out a few loud, manly grunts, "Uhhhh...uhhhh...fuckkkk...uhhhh...yeah...yeah...fuckkkkkk...meeeeeeeeee...fuckkkkkkkk!" He sprayed his load and groaned, "Cumming...cumming...oh god...cumming!"

When he started to come down, he was winded, but whispered, "Yeah...yeah...fuckkkk...fuck me...fuck me through it...fuck me through it!"

I went full-on hard, until I was on the very brink, and groaning, "Hang on, dude...hold on! Ahhhh...ahhhh fuck...fuckin' close...ahhhh...ahhhh...so close!"

He grabbed the roll bar again while I grabbed his hips with both hands. Slamming my dick deep inside, I felt that familiar ecstasy when my body shuddered.