Calendar Boys Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn that feels good...yeah...yeah...don't fucking stop...cum for me...cum for me...want you to cum hard for me...cum hard for me!"

Swatting his ass cheek, I said, "I'm close...so close...gonna fill that sweet ass." Listening to him moan, I was driving it deep, "Shit...almost...almost there...ahhhh...ahhhh...almost there...oh cum...cumming!"

I remember moaning super loud and thinking he had to feel it erupt. It wasn't a huge three-day load or four-day load, but I felt it come out with some force. I was lucky to last as long as I did and bucked forward with each pulse. It felt amazing...hot car sex, at its best!

For a few minutes I stayed inside, catching my breath, soaking in the warmth and flexing my cock. It was like flexing a bicep in his gut, and it teased his yearnings for more.

He groaned, "Jeeeezus...oh...oh fuck...that was hot...fucking hot!"

I turned his body around slid down his chest, licking and sucking my way to his cock. I took it in my lips, slurping the tip and licking all over the shaft. I pushed my lips down the shaft, deeper and deeper till I felt it in the back of my mouth. It filled my lips and I bobbed, sensuously fucking my mouth; with each pass of my lips, I felt it pulse and throb.

When I pulled off and left it swaying, I looked up into his eyes, "Mmmm...you got what you wanted, this morning...but it's what I wanted, too."

*******************************************************

The next day got more serious, and I was doing the photography work; I took a few shots of Bryan and Pete, walking down a trail, winding through the trees. At first, they were ahead of me and walking away from me...then walking toward me, bare-chested in the dappled sun...then we did a couple different poses around a big mesquite tree. We used the tripod to get a basic shot of the three of us hiking...I guess looking manly...we really looked good.

Bryan wiped his forehead, "Its warm out here...maybe we need fewer clothes," and slipped his shorts down. They were around his ankles and resting atop his boots. He had bright, blue underwear and the tight fabric displayed the equipment well...very well.

We were in the process of getting some shots, buck naked (except for the boots), and walking away from the camera. Those shots were crazy hot...and made the calendar, as soon as we saw them. Of course, you'll see we got sidetracked, but we did eventually get the shots...it just took us a while to get...um...refocused (sorry, I couldn't help it). It just takes a little time to get everything framed with the timer and tripod all setup.

Back to being sidetracked...Bryan was just unlacing his boots, and I was setting up the tripod, when Pete leaned in to lick one of Bryan's nipples...and grope him.

"Oh fuck," he moaned. "Mmmm...you know I fuckin' like that."

Pete looked up, "Dude, yer dick's not hard, but the nips are fuckin' rock-solid." He moved on to savor the sweat on his chest, and more bulging crotch. It was like thirty seconds before, Pete was helping Bryan with his boots and shorts, leaving him with only bikini briefs and hiking socks.

Pete dropped to his knees just off the trail, slipping Bryan's underwear down. His dick bounced free, and stood proudly, throbbing in the warm desert sun. He was shirtless and that vale of sweat glistened over his chest, and shoulders...his sandy hair looked brighter, and his blue eyes seemed more intense, matching the lusty grin.

We hadn't seen anyone since we arrived, but I still looked around to see if we were alone. When I looked back, Pete was licking the head, and running his tongue all over the shaft, savoring the hard, manly flesh.

Dragging his cock over his cheek, he eagerly admired the stiffness and girth against his skin. He went back at it, licking his way back up the shaft, swirling around the head and slipping it between his lips. His hand stroked the base, and he pumped it deeper into his mouth.

Hungry for the pleasure they offered, Bryan quickly took over, pumping his cock through Pete's lips.

"Ahhhh...ahhhh...fuck...ahhhh...fuck...Pete...suck that...suck that dick...oh god, suck it!"

It might have lasted four or five minutes...maybe...but I got some hot photos. They didn't make the calendar, but Tina, Tara and Jodi loved them...homoerotica is an easy sell with our girls.

Anyway, Bryan just started pumping hard and grunting, "Uhhhh...uhhhh...Pete...Pete...oh god, Pete...I can't...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...can't hold it...can't hold back...gonna shoot...fuckkkkkkkk...fuckkkkkkkk!"

Pete moaned with ecstasy as he swallowed Bryan's seed, savoring the manly release. When he felt Bryan's orgasm trail off, he pulled off, licking the cum from his lips, with a big grin.

"Sorry, dude, didn't mean to lose it that fast...got a short fuse today...I guess."

He winked, "No worries...I love sucking cock and I like the rewards...the warm creamy rewards."

Bryan smirked, "Well then, I get to suck you...looks like it's your turn."

He grinned, "Mmmm, as good as that sounds, I need something with more meat," and swatted Bryan's ass.

Bryan grinned, "And I just happen to have lube in my pocket...hmmm...how lucky is that?"

Pete laughed, "I got some too."

"And your handsome camera guy has some...at least, we won't be running out."

With one hand pumping his cock, and spreading lube, Pete guided Bryan over to a big stone shelf, further off the trail. Nudging him to bend over the big rock, "Here, this was made for doggystyle!"

I took a few shots of them against the striking red stone. The stone complemented all that muscled flesh, now showing some tan...well, except for the pale skin, south of the tan line...that was really a contrast.

Moving between his legs, Pete kneaded Bryan's ass, while reaching around to grope his chest. Two hot guys in the desert, with one about to mount the other...it was a beautiful shot.

When Pete parted his cheeks for the lube, Bryan moaned, arching his back and pushing back onto his fingers. Mmmm...you gotta love when a guy's horny as shit and begging for it.

Unable to resist, Pete rubbed the head over the muscle and pushed inside. Bryan was squirming and begging, "Put it in, dude...fuck me...fuck me with that big desert dick!"

"Desert Dick!" I grinned, "That would be a great movie...lots of action...man on man action!"

Pete grinned, "I like that...I could do it...be a pornstar."

"Well then put it in me, pornstar...fuck me...pornstar me, dude!"

He eased inside, gently stretching Bryan open, and savoring the snug embrace he felt on those first few inches. He paused, withdrawing a little, before pumping back in and going deeper.

Bryan moaned, pushing back to get it all...he wanted every last inch. I watched Pete respond by grinding deep and holding it there. When Bryan felt that thick shaft, deep inside, he knew what he needed, and started rocking his hips.

Pete took the hint, and gripped his waist, impaling Bryan's beautiful, manly ass, over and over. The warm, desert sun made Pete's flexing, muscled ass glow...again, I shot a few pics.

I knew the look on Bryan's face...the pleasure of having a man's cock caress your insides, can be sheer pain...sheer ecstasy...or both...but this was all ecstasy. They moved in unison, with their muscled bodies flexing to fuck...and flexing to be fucked. I was getting some great shots...and they just kept fucking, oblivious to what I was doing.

Completely submitting himself, Bryan squeezed and clenched, massaging the thick shaft; he braced himself on the ledge, absorbing Pete's powerful thrusts and pushing back to grind it deep. Bryan's dick bobbed with each thrust, and I nearly started stroking it, but I didn't...it was their time...their moment to savor each other...and fulfill needs.

Pete was grunting and grinding closer and closer to release; his hands tightened around Bryan, digging into the flesh as he slammed his cock inside.

With each thrust of his dick into that tight hunky ass, I watched Bryan's cock pulse and throb. He moaned, "Oh god...oh god...Pete...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah...yeah, fuck...oh yeah...fuck me...fuck me...fuckkkkkk...meeeeee!"

The pleasured moans only grew louder, and I had to stop shooting. I was achingly hard and needing attention; they certainly didn't notice anything, but I put the camera down and pulled it out. The warmth of the sun was diminished some by a breeze that swept through the mesquite...and it felt good on my exposed skin.

The urgency of Pete's thrusts increased, with his balls slapping not so gently over Bryan's, until finally Pete let go and grunted, "Uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck...fuck...fuck yeah...yeah...yeah...cum...cummming!"

With one last, powerful thrust, he buried it deep, cumming in waves of intense pleasure. He was shuddering and I watched his ass, flexing as each pulse flooded Bryan's insides with more.

When he came down, Pete was still holding him tight, and buried deep inside, but Bryan pushed back to stand upright, where you could jack himself.

He grabbed his cock and began stroking, with the same urgency. With Pete still buried in his ass, he frantically worked his own hard flesh. His whole body hummed with an ever-increasing pleasure, and he moaned into the breeze, that whistled through the trees.

His moaning began to grow, as he strained for satisfaction. Finally, he shuddered, "Ohhhh...fuckkkkkk," and his glistening, seed fell over the searing hot stone. "Fuck yeah...yeah...yeah...yeah...fuckkkkkkkk!"

Eventually, Pete pulled out and watched with great satisfaction, as cum slowly trickled from Bryan.

Wearing only my thick, hiking socks and backwards baseball hat, I jacked with long, steady strokes.

Pete, stared at me like his very last meal, and grinned, "Looks like our cameraman is enjoying the show...but it's our turn to watch him."

"Mmmm...yeah...work that cock...Rob, work it...work it for us!"

The long, girthy, shaft and stout crown stood proudly above my hand. My boys hung low and heavy, bobbing, and rolling with each pump of my fist. I teased them, grinning, "You wanna watch...watch me...yeah, watch me...work this cock...this big juicy cock...and empty my balls?"

They watched my fist slide up and down the shaft, and I continued the teasing, "Yeah...eight almost nine inches of gorgeous, man meat."

Pete grinned, "Oh yeah...fuck yeah...cum for us...give us a show, dude...yeah, just like that!"

A big glistening drop formed in the flaring pee slit, and I pumped faster, moaning, "Fuck...fuck, that feels good...yeah...yeah...yeah, so good!"

They endured my teasing, but it surely had their mouths watering, and Pete dropped to his knees to snag the sugar. He leaned a bit further to position his face in its shadow...and joked, "Look it's give'n me shade...it's an oasis...in the desert!"

We all laughed, while his tongue eagerly worked over the head, and he stroked his cheek with the spit-soaked shaft. Looking up into my eyes, and pressing it into his face, he rubbed my cock over his face, yearning to feel it's pulse and satisfy its needs. He licked his way back up the shaft, swirling his tongue over the head and shoving it through his lips. His hand was pumping the base and working the tip deeper...deeper and deeper into his mouth.

I moaned, running my fingers through his hair, "Ahhhh...yeah...yeah...shit...shit that feels amazing!"

I crazy horny from watching and it didn't take long, before I was moaning, "Oh shit, Pete, gonna cum...gonna shoot...back up and watch me shoot...back up and watch!" I grabbed my cock, closed my eyes tight, and started pumping faster.

Just in time...I heard Bryan grab the camera and start shooting. I leaned way back and thrusted through my fist, till my cock exploded, pulsing out thick, shiny strands over the desert floor. It splashed, bright and glistening white, over the rock.

Pete laughed, "Dude, you almost got my eye!"

I laughed, "Well, I told you to back up." My cock was deep red, ruddy with satisfaction and glowing in the warm, morning sun.

He looked up, grinning, "Yeah...yeah...yeah...just let me finish it," before sliding his lips down over the head, sucking it dry...and then some.

I looked at what was trickling down Bryan's thigh, and then what he left behind on the stone, smiling, "Boys, drink up...we need to stay hydrated...think we just lost a gallon or two."

We took a few big gulps from our water, got dressed and headed back to the trail, but Pete sounded alarmed, almost yelling "Look over there! Look at that!"

I thought he saw a cougar or a snake, but he pointed out a rock, "Look it's a big cock! We should make a sculpture, or better yet a cairn!" He redirected it to point up the slope, toward the "fucking-rock" and Bryan spotted a couple rocks for the balls.

I grinned, "What do you say, guys...group cock-shot, with the cairn?"

Pete nodded, "That'll be cool...let's do it," as Bryan and I were pulling things back out.

We all pointed in the same direction, with the cairn, while I shot the pictures. "There it is...another three musketeers' cock-shot...hold'm steady...Bryan, stop wanking. There it is...and another...and one more...that's it. That's a great shot!"

After the cairn shot, we hiked into the desert and decided to name the cabin The Plump Penis Ranch. It was hardly what you might call a ranch, but it seemed like a good fit...at least to us.

We got a few more shots that day before heading back, and that afternoon we spent time checking out galleries in town before dinner.

Over dinner we rambled on about almost everything, but eventually landed on the hockey shoot. We went over the potential shots that would fit into the calendar, and on what months. Pete was typing things into his phone.

Bryan added, "Definitely...we need to shoot some in the locker room, while we're suiting up, but still half dressed...you know?"

I was looking at Bryan, "Don't forget the shower...and all that warm man juice running down your throat.

"Mmmm...that was hot...wouldn't mind doing that again."

I grinned, "The sticks...the hockey sticks not the fleshy ones, need to be the focus, when we're on the ice. We can use them suggestively or we can use them to cover things...you know

"We need to do a shot around the boards...all three of us leaning over them...or maybe leaning back against them, with our legs spread...again suggestively."

"Maybe take it further...as in spit roast...Tara fuckin' loved that...remember?" "We should do something around the net;" then Bryan grinned, "Pete, you could be goalie, couldn't you?"

"Yeah, that works...I can't skate worth shit, but I could stand," he grinned, "and get roasted!"

"Maybe we could be on the Zamboni?"

******************************************************

Bryan's Thoughts: Jeez...this's all too familiar...those were some good times. I know it's the backdrop for calendar photos, but maybe I could talk Tara into joining us after the photos are done. That way the surprise is still intact, and I think she'd love to have three guys...maybe play with Pete. She seemed a little curious that one time Rob was describing his attributes. I remember she was definitely checking him out at the party. I should talk to her about it first, though, before I see what the guys think...I don't want to screw up things between any of the wives.

With or without her, I can't wait to do it on the ice...again! Mmmm...a steamy load feels so warm, and I wanna feel it on my cold skin. My balls get icy cold, and the sac shrinks...maybe they can jizz on'm and warm them up? And Pete's ass...fuck, I want a piece of that...mmmm...and it's gonna look even better out on that rink!

Fuck, I'm raging, fuckin' hard...and I need to straighten it out...yeah...there...got it, but I still have to walk out of this place and out to the car, with a big fuckin' tent. The guys are gonna give me so much shit. I guess I could jack off in the bathroom, or just hope it goes down...it should go down. I need to hold off till we get home...I'm sure I can coax Rob or Pete into something...at least I hope so.

**************************************************

Bryan grinned, "Pete, I just got to say...man on man sex in the rink or locker room, is hot...hot as fuck!"

That's when Pete grinned, "Fuck, I've got some serious fantasies about locker rooms and a particularly hot guy in high school. He looked at us both, "A locker room...with two hot guys...jockstraps...and hockey gear. That's an easy sell with me...I'm there!"

After we exhausted all the possible shots that we could come up with, and things came to a pause, Pete looked at us, "I've been taking notes...and it sounds like you fuckers had an orgy at the rink! I wanna know more about all this hockey sex...at the rink...at the house...everywhere! Let's talk hockey sex and hockey rink...what went on? Tell me...let's hear it."

I looked at Bryan and nodded, smiling, "You could call both visits to the rink...orgies...right?"

"Yeah, definitely orgies." The first time, Rob and I just got to screwing around after practice...you know? Both horny...and shit happened?"

"We did it on the rink...and then had some fun in the shower...it was just hot sex, really hot sex," I added. I looked back at Bryan, "Remember you shot over the boards?"

"Yes, I do."

I explained things further, "We had such a good time at the rink, we decided to share the fun with Tara...or bring the hockey to her pussy. We hat-tricked her...both of us gave'r three loads!"

"Then we both did her at the rink."

"Hat-tricked her pussy...both of you...fuckkkkkk! That's insane"

*******************************************************************

Towards the end of the vacation, it was a sunny afternoon, but not terribly hot, and we checked out the botanical garden. Drifts of roses and lavender were used as a backbone in one area and the fragrance was amazing. Backdropping the display, a collection of conifers was scattered through the beds. However, the cactus and succulents in the collection were very cool...really amazing.

I was lingering behind when I overheard...I think it was Bryan, "Look at this cactus! It looks like penises!"

"We have a dildo like the one in the middle!" Pete grinned, looking back at me, "and we named it Robbie...for obvious reasons." He looked back to Bryan, "Sizable reasons."

Bryan started laughing, "Dude, we got three...three Robbie dildos...one vibrates...and one has a suction cup, for the wall." He paused and thought for a moment before looking over, "Fuck! How many people have Robbie dildos out there? I know you and Tina have one or two...all your current and past girlfriends...and boyfriends! I bet there's thousands out there!"

He looked around to see if anyone could hear, lowering his voice further, "Just how many people have you fucked, young man?"

I grinned, "Certainly not thousands, but what can I say? It's always good to have toys, when you can't get the real thing."

After that, they were especially fascinated with the phallic plants in the garden's collection. We ran across fuzzy-looking Old Man Cactus...I think it's Cephalocereus senilis. Anyway, they were clustered in masses, looking like gray-haired penises. But then we saw an actual Penis Cactus Trichocereus bridgesii, and they were completely focused. At one point, I looked back and there they were, checking out a Big Penis Cactus Pachycereus schottii and, of course, sending desert dick pics to Tara and Jodi.

I doubt that anybody noticed, but gave them shit anyway, "I'm glad it's a weekday and visitors are light...you two are nuts!" I lowered my voice, "And I don't want to see either of you riding a penis cactus."

They thought that was funny...but they both wanted to start a botanical-penis collection. I guess, it was cool to see plant geekdom take hold, and I knew Tara and Jodi wouldn't mind a few obscene plants around the house.