Cali Danger Loves Destiny Dumon

Story Info
Cali Danger shows love for Destiny Dumon.
2.8k words
4.33
3.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

Cali Danger sits in her beach chair, moments after her work out, being rubbed down by her slave, Destiny Dumon.

"Destiny, be a darling and rub my feet, would you?" Cali says, snapping her fingers at Destiny.

"Yes, Ma'am." Destiny meekly says, quickly moving to Cali's feet.

"While you're at it, you can kiss my feet as well." Cali says, winking and blowing a kiss toward Destiny.

After a few minutes of rubbing, Cali again snaps her fingers instructing Destiny to stop.

"That felt really good, but, you know what would feel even better? A kiss. Come up here and kiss me, Destiny." Cali orders, again snapping her fingers at Destiny.

"Ma'am? Are you serious? Kiss you? I'm not into other women, if you want I can go get Elle, but, please don't ask me to do that, Ma'am." Destiny says, fear in her eyes.

Cali slaps Destiny hard across the face. "I don't want your sister, I want you! Now, come up here and kiss me like the good little slave you are. Or do I have to kick your ass again?" Cali says, now clearly angry.

Tears begin to form in Destiny's eyes, as she now has no choice but to comply with her owners order.

She comes close to Cali, Cali brushes Destiny's hair from her eyes, and plants a soft kiss on her lips, quickly it becomes two kisses.

Destiny tries to pull away, but, Cali wraps her arms around Destiny, holding her close, and forcing kiss after kiss on Destiny.

Destiny tries to fight Cali off, but, she's too strong, finally Destiny gives in and begins kissing Cali back.

Before long, Cali has Destiny pinned against the wall, and Cali places her knee between Destiny's legs.

"If we continue, you agree to be my sexual servant, that means when I want you, I get you. Do you understand? The word no is no longer in your vocabulary. Am I clear?"

Destiny begins crying again. "Y-y-yes...M-m-ma'am, this girl understands." Destiny says, stuttering slightly.

"Good girl, strip naked, let Mistress see your pathetic body." Cali says, again snapping her fingers at Destiny.

Destiny lowers her head in submission as she unhooks her bra letting the straps fall off her shoulders, exposing her c cup breasts.

"Good girl, move close, I want to touch your tits." Cali orders.

Destiny moves closer and Cali gently cups her breasts, pinching her nipples lightly.

"Does that feel good when I do that?"

"Yes...yes, Ma'am." Destiny moans out.

"Good, now, remove your panties!" Cali orders, again snapping her fingers

Destiny again lowers her head, hooking her thumbs in the waist of her panties, slowly lowering them off her hips, showing off her smooth, hairless pussy and the tattoos on her waist we all know and love.

Cali again motions for Destiny to come closer, when she does, she rubs her hand over Destiny's pussy lips, teasing her clit. A soft moan escapes Destiny's lips.

Cali then slides a finger inside Destiny. Destiny gasps in delight.

"Don't fight it, Destiny, I know you've wanted this for a while, give into the pleasure...tell me you love me, Destiny." Cali whispers in her ear.

"I love you, Mistress Cali!" Destiny says, tears again in her eyes.

"Good girl." Cali says, rewarding her with a kiss.

"How about I show you what a real body looks like?" Cali says, unhooking her bra, showing off her perfect c cup breasts, with pink, puffy nipples.

Cali shakes her breasts in Destiny's face.

"Don't be shy, Destiny, touch them, cup them gently like I did to yours." Cali says, taking Destiny's hand and placing it on her breasts.

After a minute, Cali pushes her hand away, and stands up, hooking her thumbs in the waist of her panties.

Lowering her panties over her hips, showing off her smooth, hairless pussy, with her rock hard clit.

"Touch my pussy, Destiny, don't be shy, come on, touch her." Cali orders.

Reluctantly, Destiny complies, rubbing her hand over Cali's pink pussy lips.

Cali pulls Destiny close and they kiss again.

Just at that moment, the door to the room they're in opens, and Cali's friend Madison Sex-Kitten walks in along with Destiny's two sisters Faith & Elle.

Destiny tries to cover up, but, Cali stops her.

"Don't try to cover up, I own you, Destiny, and it's about time your sisters learned what a slut you are." Cali says, slapping Destiny's breasts.

"Please...Cali...anything but this...please!" Destiny whispers, crying.

Cali slaps Destiny hard across the face.

"You're my slave, Destiny, I'm offering you a one time chance to be my alpha slave, which means your sisters would have to do what you say as well, but, this offer only comes after you have sex with me. I could easily offer this to Elle, but, I'm offering it to you. Stop being a little bitch, Destiny, and give into your urges."

With that, Destiny kisses Cali, deeply, passionately, with lots of tongue.

This brings a smile out of Cali, who stands up and leads Destiny by the hand to the bed in the room.

Cali looks at Madison and the Dumon sisters. "You three get comfortable, the show is about to begin." She says, blowing a kiss to Faith and Elle.

Cali lays Destiny down on the bed, and, again they begin kissing, Cali then starts kissing her way down Destiny's body. Cali begins sucking on Destiny's neck until a little hickey appears, kissing down to her breasts, licking, sucking and biting on her nipples. A soft moan escapes Destiny's lips.

Cali continues to suck on Destiny's nipples, as her right hand travels between Destiny's legs, Destiny willingly opens her legs for Cali.

"Good girl, are you ready to serve your Mistress?" Cali whispers in her ear.

"Yes Ma'am." Destiny whispers back.

Cali continues to suck on Destiny's nipples as her right hand starts to softly stroke her pussy lips.

"That feels really good, Ma'am." Destiny moans out.

Cali pushes 3 fingers inside of Destiny, Destiny grunts a little.

"Does that feel good, baby?" Cali asks.

"It...hurts...a...little...Ma'am."

"Have you never been stretched like this?"

"This girl is still a virgin, Ma'am." Destiny says, crying again.

"Is that why you're so tight?" Cali asks, noticing blood on her wrist.

"You're not a virgin anymore, baby." Cali says, kissing Destiny again.

Destiny begins sobbing uncontrollably.

"Don't cry, Destiny, it'll be ok." Cali says, as she begins pumping her fingers in and out of Destiny.

"That's starting to feel good, Ma'am." Destiny again moans out.

"Have you ever tasted your own juices before, Destiny?"

"No...no, Ma'am."

With that Cali pulls her fingers out of Destiny and brings them to her mouth.

Destiny, surprisingly opens her mouth, sucking on Cali's fingers.

"Do you like that, baby?"

"Not really, but, I'll enjoy it if you tell me to." Destiny say, lowering her head in submission.

Cali and Destiny go back to kissing and Cali again slides three fingers inside of Destiny.

"Try to put your fist inside me." Destiny whispers to Cali.

"My fist? If that's what you want, baby." Cali says, carefully adding a 4th finger to Destiny's pussy.

"That feels incredible, Ma'am." Destiny says, running her fingers through Cali's hair.

"My whole fist isn't inside you yet, baby." Cali says, just as she balls her fist up and pushes it inside of Destiny.

"OH! Holy shit! You're really stretching me!" Destiny screams out.

"Are you ok, baby?" Cali asks.

"I'm fine...this feels incredible." Destiny moans out.

Cali slowly begins moving her fist in and out of Destiny.

"I'm going to cum soon, Ma'am, may I cum?"

Cali nods her head 'yes' as she begins to fuck Destiny harder.

"Holy shit! I'm cumming...I'm cumming!" Destiny yes, as she has an explosive orgasm.

Slowly, Cali begins pulling out of Destiny. Once her hand is all the way out, she offers her fingers to Destiny, who willing begins sucking on them.

"You're not done cumming yet, baby, I've still yet to put my mouth on your sweet pussy. Now, make me cum like I just did to you, using only your fingers." Cal says, laying back on the bed, and motioning for Destiny to come closer.

They begin kissing again, their tongues dancing around each others mouths.

Destiny gets a little bold and pushes her middle finger inside Cali.

"My pussy can fit so much more than one finger, don't be shy, baby, stretch me."

Destiny pushes two more fingers inside Cali.

"How many fingers is that? Cali asks.

"3, Ma'am."

"That's a good start, start moving them in and out, ok, baby?"

Destiny does as ordered, slowly moving her fingers in and out of Cali.

Destiny looks over her shoulder and sees her sisters and Madison looking on.

Cali begins breathing heavy as Destiny begins to pump her fingers faster.

"Put your tongue on my clit! Do it, Destiny!" Cali orders.

Destiny has no choice but to comply, she moves her face closer, with that, Cali begins to mover Destiny's hair out of the way.

"Just give her a little kiss, come on, baby, you can do it!"

With that, Destiny leans down and softly kisses Cali's clit, before she knows it, she's running her tongue across her clit.

"Did that feel good, Ma'am?"

"It felt incredible, keep it up and I'll cum all over your face."

Destiny can't believe herself, she puts her mouth right on Cali's clit and begins sucking and nibbling on her clit.

"Oh...oh, baby, I'm so close...spank my, spank it, spank it hard!"

Destiny complies and Cali has an unbelievable orgasm.

They lay there kissing for a while.

A few moments later, Elle Dumon comes walking over.

Without warning, Elle places a soft, passionate kiss on her sisters lips.

"What are you doing, Elle?" Destiny asks.

"Just reminding you, that, you're not in this alone, sis!"

Elle starts walking away, but, Cali stops her.

"You're not going anywhere, Elle. Kiss your sister again, do it, Elle!" Cali says, snapping her fingers.

Elle looks at Destiny and mouths the words: 'I'm sorry' to her, just before planting another passionate kiss on her sisters lips. Destiny now begins kissing her back.

As this is going on, Cali begins kissing the inside of Destiny's thighs.

Destiny and Elle continue kissing.

Cali then softly kiss Destiny clit, making her squeal a little as she continues to kiss her sister .

"You're loving all this attention, aren't you, baby?"Cali asks.

Destiny moans her approval into Elle's mouth as they continue kissing.

"Elle, show Destiny your tits, maybe she'd like to suck on them." Cali says, again snapping her fingers.

Elle lifts her shirt over her head, showing off her sexy satin and lace bra, slowly she unhooks her bra, showing off her beautiful d cup breasts.

Quickly Destiny grabs for them, but, Elle playfully slaps her hand away.

Elle now puts her hands on Destiny's breasts, softly squeezing them, pinching her nipples.

"What are you doing, sis?" Destiny asks, kissing Elle, as Cali begins licking Destiny's pussy.

Destiny begins moaning softly.

"I'm just trying to make you feel good, that's all, sis." Elle says, as she begins sucking on Destiny's breasts.

"Destiny? Do you want Mistress to eat your slutty pussy? Come on, Dest, tell Mistress what you want." Cali says, teasing Destiny.

"Yes...Yes, Ma'am, please, eat this girls slutty pussy." Destiny says, as she continues kissing her sister.

Cali spreads Destiny's legs open, and slowly runs her tongue from the rim of Destiny's ass to the tip of her clit.

Destiny squeals in delight.

"Did that feel good, you little whore?" Cali asks.

Destiny nods her head yes, as she begins sucking on Elle's breasts, biting her nipples until they are rock hard.

Cali then begins roughly pinching Destiny's clit, making her moan in pain.

"Does that hurt, bitch? I can do whatever I want to you, I own you and I own that pussy. So, stop whimpering like a little baby, and learn to enjoy it!" Cali yells at Destiny.

"Yes, Ma'am, I'm sorry, Ma'am." Destiny cries out.

"That's enough, Elle, get dressed and have a seat."

Elle reluctantly does as she's told and has a seat with Faith and Madison.

Cali now goes back to roughly pinching and twisting Destiny's swollen, tender clit.

Destiny begins crying in pain.

"Why are you crying, Destiny?" Cali asks, laughing.

"BECAUSE YOU KEEP HURTING ME. I THOUGHT YOU WOULD BE GENTLE THIS TIME!"

"It's true, I started out gentle, letting you have an orgasm. But, you were having too much fun with your sister, and I need to remind you, I'm still the boss. Am I clear, Destiny?"

"Y-yes, Ma'am!" Destiny says, lowering her head.

Cali continues to play with Destiny's clit, until it's hard again.

"I'm going to bring you to the brink if orgasm and then I'm going to stop, I was generous in letting you have one orgasm, but, from now on, no more. That was your last orgasm, Destiny. Even when I allow you to masturbate you aren't allowed to orgasm. After this, the only fun you'll get to have is maybe some kissing with your sister Elle. Am I clear, whore?" Cali asks, looking stern.

"Yes, Ma'am, you're clear." Destiny meekly says, lowering her head in submission.

"Now, with all of that said, I'm going to sit on your face, and you're going to eat my pretty pink pussy until I either squirt or cream, which ever happens first." Cali says, positioning herself over Destiny's face.

"Grab my hips, and lower me onto your face. Don't be shy, Destiny. Time for you to show me how good you can eat pussy."

Destiny firmly grabs Cali by the hips and lowers her on to her face. Destiny begins sticking her tongue out, teasing Cali's pussy lips with her tongue.

"That's it! That feels really good!" Cali squeals out.

Once Cali is on her face, Destiny buries her tongue inside Cali, wiggling her face so her tongue goes deeper inside Cali. Destiny begins licking from the tip of Cali's clit to the dirty rim of her asshole, stopping briefly to sucking and nibble on her pussy lips.

"Wow! Are you sure you've never eaten pussy before?" Cali asks.

Cali begins grinding her pussy against Destiny's face.

"I have a surprise for you, are you ready?" Cali asks, seconds before she begins pissing in Destiny's mouth,

To Cali's surprise, Destiny doesn't try to fight it, and she willingly drinks her warm, salty piss.

Once Cali finishes pissing, Destiny continues licking her pussy.

"Do you like your surprise, you filthy whore?" Cali asks, laughing at Destiny.

Destiny moans in approval, as she gets a little bold and pushes her middle finger inside Cali's ass.

"OOH! You little whore! Fingering my ass? I love it!" Cali squeals.

Destiny begins licking Cali a little faster, Destiny even removes her finger from Cali's ass and runs her tongue up to Cali's dirty ass rim, licking right on it.

"You love tasting my dirty hole, don't you, you filthy whore?"

Destiny lets a soft moan escape her.

Cali again begins grinding against Destiny's face, Cali's pussy juice covering Destiny's face.

Destiny now focuses on Cali's clit, which is rock hard and swollen. She takes it in her mouth and begins nibbling on it, making Cali moan loudly, and grind her pussy harder against Destiny's precious face.

Cali gets off of Destiny's face, and lays next to her and they begin kissing again.

"I thought you wanted me to make you cum, Ma'am?" Destiny asks, confused.

"I do, whore, but, I wanted to kiss you again. You don't question what I do, am I clear, whore?" Cali says, slapping Destiny hard.

Destiny holds her cheek and begins crying. "Yes, Ma'am, you're clear."

"Now, lay back, I'm getting back on your face." Cali commands.

Destiny lays back, as Cali again positions herself over Destiny's face.

Destiny again grabs Cali by the hips and lowers her down.

Destiny again begins running her tongue over Cali's smooth pussy lips.

"You like how I taste, don't you, whore?" Cali asks.

Destiny moans in approval.

Quickly, Destiny again has Cali's clit in her mouth and begins sucking on it.

"Bite it! Don't suck on it, bite it!" Cali says, wiping the hair from Destiny's eyes.

With that, Destiny roughly bites Cali's clit several times, Cali begins breathing heavily.

"You're going to make me cum, you filthy bitch. Do you want me to cum?"

Destiny begins nodding her head yes, as she bites Cali's clit one more time. With that, Cali has an explosive orgasm, squirting all over Destiny's face, soaking her hair.

Cali again gets off of Destiny's face, Cali now lays on top of Destiny and again they begin kissing.

"I love you, Miss Cali!" Destiny whispers in Cali's ear.

"I glad to hear that, whore. As promised, you're now my alpha sub. Which means, you're in charge of your sisters, but, I'm still in charge of you. Am I clear, whore?"

"Yes, Ma'am, you're clear."

"Good, now, get dressed, I don't want tou lating around naked all day." Cali says, slapping Destiny on the ass.

Cali kisses Destiny one last time and off she goes to get dressed.

To be continued