Cali Diaries: Kink Experimentation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not waiting for an answer, Allison pointed to clothed Kristie before instructing, "Sweetie...take off your bathing suit so we can all have a good time." Within seconds, all of Kristie's clothes were on the shower floor and the stunning redhead MILF, I assumed she was a mother judging by her age, held up her D sized breasts like her hands were her own personal pushup bra. She whispered seductively, "I have one for each of you. Come on girls...come get it."

Her nipples were thick like black berries and her areolas were very dark and bumpy. Kristie was the first one to lock onto her left nipple and I soon latched to the right. It felt surreal like I was reading a fictional erotic story but when she brought both her hands down to our pussies, I knew it was very real. Slipping her middle finger into my slit, Allison pumped it like a small cock causing me to take a deep breath. Kristie was moaning on her tit so I knew the same thing was occurring with her.

It felt so good, it was difficult to concentrate on my sucking. At times I would have to stop and lick around the nipple just to buy some time to enjoy my pleasure. Without warning, my orgasm hit me, "Mmmmuunnnggggggg," I grunted with her hardened thick nipple in my mouth. Kristie followed suit, releasing her own grunt with a mouth full of tit.

Allison turned on the shower to drown out the noise. As the warm liquid cascaded down her back, she lifted one foot and placed it on the small bench to the side. Remaining momentarily silent, she then pushed the top of Kristie's head down until Kristie was on her knees in front of her, taking the hint. She also wrapped her arms around my back and pulled me towards her until her lips clasped onto my nipple. Allison was sucking my tits while Kristie was sucking her pussy. I couldn't see much except Kristie's head bobbing up and down out of my peripheral vision.

Moaning and grunting, Allison breathed to me between nipple switches, "Oh yes girls! Keep going! This is going to make me cum. You girls are amazing and your friend sure can eat pussy. Almost there! Ohhhhh!"

With Allison's leg up on the bench, Kristie had access to get her tongue in deep. When she shifted and began to suck her clit, Kristie then reached up between Allison's legs and placed her open hand directly on her ass. Allison shrieked then shuddered in orgasm even pulling off my nipple to release her verbal pleasure. As soon as Allison started cumming, Kristie stuck her tongue back into her pussy to slurp out any goo she may have released. She trembled uncontrollably with Kristie's tongue inside her. She shook her head in relief when her climax subsided. I agreed with Allison's comment because I knew from experience that Kristie was and still is an excellent pussy eater.

Allison then suggested while pushing my head down, "If one of you girls can make me cum that hard, I can only imagine what both of you can do working together."

With Kristie and me side by side on our knees, we needed a strategy to properly lick Allison to another orgasm. Kristie was in a better position to take her clit and I was underneath, using my tongue as a probe above a couple of fingers. Sucking her outer lips and licking her folds, simultaneously to finger fucking her slimy opening, I was working hard on the beautiful woman's pussy. Kristie's cheeks were fluttering in and out which told me that she was working equally as hard sucking her clit. Kristie's nose was buried deep into her neatly trimmed pubic hair shaved in the shape of a triangle.

Placing a hand on each of our heads, she balled up fists in our hair, "Oh my god! Oh my god! I'm going to cum again. Don't stop...girls...don't you dare fucking stop."

We had no intention of stopping until she erupted again and that she did. Almost pulling a section of hair out of my head, Allison's body tightened up again and she almost screamed but released on the down low, "Oooooooooooo! Ohhhhhhhhh! Ungggggggggg!"

Her gooey walls spasmed around my tongue and fingers before a squirt of her lady cum landed on my tongue. It surprised me but was a welcomed surprise. It tasted mostly salty and I wanted to share it with Kristie so we kissed passionately. I stuck my tongue into her mouth so that she could suck it off when our wet lips met. This type of snowball kiss was a first for us and was so erotic.

Once Allison recovered, she knelt down with us and said, "I want to kiss you both before it's my turn to eat your young pussies."

She started with Kristie and their lips pressed passionately in a sensual kiss that lasted for a few minutes. I watched and rubbed Kristie's sexy ass and they both moaned in each other's mouth during their make-out session. Allison broke the kiss and locked onto my mouth, nearly sticking her tongue down my throat. When our lips broke apart, Kristie was once again sucking her large boobs.

I giggled, "By the way. I'm Brittni and the lovely girl sucking your tits is Kristie."

Expressing her wishes, Allison directed, "It is nice to officially meet you two girls. I want you Kristie to lay down on the bench with those legs up and Brittni, you can feed her your tits and that should make her cum faster. I noticed how enthusiastic Kristie loves boobs."

Kristie snickered, "What can I say...guilty as charged."

Lying long ways on the bench, Kristie's legs were up and spread wide. Allison was perched on her knees holding up Kristie's legs by pressing her palms under her lower thighs. When Allison brought her mouth down into Kristie's pussy, she jumped a mile. I lowered my boobs into Kristie's face until my nipple disappeared in her mouth.

Allison was busy sucking Kristie's meaty lips before burying her face into the gooey slit. Her nose on Kristie's clit was making her squirm all over the bench. Kristie was sucking my nipple so hard, it felt like she would pull it off.

When Allison added a finger pump to her oral assault, Kristie came and came hard! Her grunt was muffled by my fleshy tit but it did not lessen the pleasure. She never relinquished and continued until Kristie orgasmed a second time. I figured my nipples would have hickies from her sucking force each time she came. Just watching Kristie's abdomen tighten up was pleasure in itself for me. After her third climax, Allison stopped while Kristie panted.

Licking and slurping up Kristie's oozed cum, Allison asked, "Do you always cum like that on the outside of your pussy?"

Kristie was trying to catch her breath so I answered for her, "Yes she does. With penetration there is a lot more."

"Mmmm...that is hot. I think I have it all cleaned up. Britt...you and Kristie switch places. I want to try your sweet pink pussy now and see if it is as good as hers."

Once I was on my back, Allison wasted no time and clamped her lips on my outer labia while darting her tongue around my slimy folds. The steam was forming in the shower and we were all sweating. Instead of feeding me her tits, Kristie decided to straddle stand over my face and squat her pussy into my mouth. I held onto the top of her thighs for leverage and consistently dove deep in her slit. She could not help but to lose leg stamina and sit down on my face. As soon as her opened pussy framed my mouth, I lost it inside Allison's.

My pussy was quivering in orgasm and I could feel my squirt gush into her mouth. Allison smacked her lips trying to swallow just before Kristie did the same thing. She clenched and dropped her cum into my mouth during a powerful climax. This caused her to lean forward, hold onto my tits and grind on my face. The next time Kristie came, she was much too loud in her grunt and I knew all the ladies in the shower could hear her.

I spasmed two more times from Allison's oral skills. The last time, I squirted in her mouth and down her chin. When we all stopped, both Allison and I had shiny lips and faces from all the juices we were consuming. Kirstie stepped off my face and leaned against the shower wall to gain her composure.

Allison stood up and right before she exited our shower stall, she smiled, "Thanks girls. This was fun. Maybe we can do it again some time." She swished the curtain open and left.

Kristie and I took a legitimate shower together before putting our suits back on and heading back to our beach spot. We could not believe what had just happened. The rest of the day, we had inner smiles that would not leave our faces. The only damper on the day was my sunburn. More later...kisses.

March 6, 2012

Dear Diary,

I had the most amazing dream about Kristie this morning and even though it was slightly different than my usual sex dreams, it seemed so real and when I woke up soaked, I had to replay it in my mind so that I could masturbate to it. I came five times and had I not needed to go to school, I could have added several more. It was so detailed that I had to write about it. I'm sure I will be cumming to this for a long long time. The dream was strange in the fact that we were both older like in our early twenties and even though Kristie was her usual gorgeous feminine self, she had a big dick instead of a pussy. I guess in dreams, we can be whatever we can fantasize about and this one was odd but amazing.

It started off that we were in Los Angeles at a nightclub dancing and drinking. We were really drunk, feeling good and in between dances we sat at our table while she was cracking me up with her jokes. Because we were sweating and hot, we sat on opposite sides of the table. Just staring at Kristie wearing tight jeans, sleeveless shirt, a sexy arm tattoo (which she doesn't even have...lol) and her long thick hair flowing all over her shoulders cranked my libido up to ten. My pussy was juicing worse with every word that came out of her mouth. I was mesmerized by her sparkling hazel eyes and her perfect shaped lips which caused me to miss half the things she said.

I was wearing a black wrap skirt and a red low cut sweater with thick, three inch, thin strap, black high heels. My toes and fingers were painted cherry red to match my sweater as was my lipstick. A few spiral curls were strategically placed in my long blonde hair accented with silver and diamond earrings and a matching necklace. Kristie makes fun of my designer perfume but she was the one who bought it for me for Christmas because the smell drives her wild when I wear it on my wrists and the base of my neck.

Under the table, I lifted my foot and even though it was encased in a high heel, I wiggled my toes on her inner thigh, causing her to stop talking and lift her eyebrows. I smiled seductively and slowly ran my tongue the length of my upper lip. I followed that up by taking a mint out of my purse, sticking out my tongue and gently placing it in the middle before seductively bringing my tongue back into my mouth then winking. I was horny and feeling so slutty.

Kristie's mouth hung open just before the bottom of my shoe made contact with her bulge. I pressed on it and she was fully erect. Even through the bottom of the heel, I could feel how hard she was. I leaned in, crooked my finger to signal for her to move her head in closer before whispering, "I want to suck your big dick before you fuck me with it. Would you like that? I'm going to blow you and suck the fucking thick cum out of it. Mmmmmm...your cum sounds amazing! I need to taste you. I'm craving it! Slurrrrrrp! Where can we go so I can suck it out?"

She remained speechless and I ran the bottom of my foot up and down the length of her hard-on through her pants. No longer patient, I took her hand off the table and tugged it until she stood up. With our fingers interlocked, I pulled her with me out the door. We took two steps on the concrete and my eyes were skimming everywhere outside for a temporary place.

On fire and desperate, I conveyed in that tone like I was a tweaking addict, "I can't wait. We need to find somewhere quick so I can suck your dick. Oh my God...I need to taste your cum right now! Watching you dance has me about to bust. With the bathroom so busy, let's see if we can go around to the back of the club."

With my heels click-clacking on the concrete with every quick short choppy step, we made the turn around the corner of the building. There was not a totally secluded area like I had hoped for but there was a place where only one direction that people could see us if they walked down the sidewalk. I was so desperate and feeling so slutty that I was willing to take that chance.

I glanced around the corner then told Kristie, "Keep your pants up just in case someone comes...well besides you." I giggled at my own joke.

I worked myself down on my knees in front of her begging, "Please get him out!" Referring to the pet name I had for her cock, I inferred with my pouty voice, "I think Sam wants to come out and play with me. Don't you Sam?"

Kristie warned me and in her drunken state, she slurred, "Babe...I have to piss before we do it. Speaking of about to bust, I think Sam is floating right now. Give me a minute while I move over here and christen this building." She chuckled as staggered walked away.

Grasping the zipper and jerking it down, her hips bounced while trying to fish out her bulky hard cock through the fly. After a struggle, she finally got it out and while holding it with two fingers, she aimed and released on the side of the building. Kristie huffed a much needed, "Ahhhhhh," as the thick clear beer stream painted the bricks.

From the side angle I had, it looked even bigger than its nine inches, prompting a drunken comment from me, "Fuck girl...it looks like you are a snake wrangler. Hurry up with that thing so I can get it in my mouth. Or..." I walked towards her and suggested, "Let me do some snake wrangling. I want to hold it!"

Kristie let go of her dick and allowed it to stream on its own. I stood behind her, reached around and took hold of her thick meat and aimed it toward the wall. Because it was hard, it was not an easy task. I giggled again, "It feels so fat. I think I will write my name." I finished B...R...I when the stream trailed off. I gave it a couple of shakes and excitedly said, "Finally!"

I kept hold of her hard cock and I led her back to where we started like it is a leash. I got back down on my knees just as two girls walked past in the distance. The tall one yelled over at us, "Hey! What are you two girls doing?"

I snapped back, "What does it look like? I'm trying to suck her dick but we have no privacy. I would like to blow my girlfriend in peace. Do you mind?"

Even before they vanished out of sight, I wrapped my lips around Kristie's cock head. Her dick swelled and hardened even more and I didn't believe that was possible. The couple droplets of clear pee did not harm the taste of her sweet precum that started to ooze almost immediately. "Mmmmmm," I moaned as I paid careful oral attention to the mushroom. I had waited so long but I finally was able to get that dick in my mouth like I had craved.

The concrete was not the most comfortable support for my knees but I didn't care. The dirty redness was all worth it as I felt so alive being a total slut giving her a head job behind the club we were just dancing in. Kristie released a couple of moans of her own while spreading her legs wider for a more stable balanced stance.

After licking around the rigid rim of her head, I pressed my lips down the shaft until it touched the back of my throat. My warm mouth caused her to gasp, "Oh yeah baby! Swallow it! Fuck...that feels so good. You look just like a little whore in your skirt, down on your knees sucking my dick behind the club. If you keep doing it like that, you are going to make me cum quick."

Hearing Kristie call me a whore only excited me more. My head was bobbing in and out, keeping a tight grip around her veiny meat which was difficult with so much girth. I could not wait for her cum to blast out so that I could finally get my treat. I had been craving that protein snack all evening and just to know I was closer to getting it made my pussy so wet. I could feel my thong sticking to my gooey folds.

Kristie's dick began to throb and I could feel her pulse on my tongue. Every vein on the shaft seemed to be raised higher than ever before. I was so horny that I needed to deepthroat suck it. Having it down my throat would make me feel as close as I could even though that still wasn't enough. Rising up on my knees, I reached around and grabbed her denim covered ass with both hands. Gripping for leverage, I opened my throat, relaxed my gag reflex and pulled her towards me. When the spongy but stiff head pushed against my tonsils, I gagged. Gug!

I coughed and regrouped by slipping my mouth off of her dick and tried again until I gagged a couple more times followed by a heave. With my eyes watering and my mascara beginning to run, I persevered. I was not going to stop until I had her dick all the way down my esophagus. With my chin down, I pulled her toward me until the massive head popped down my throat. I coughed up a strand of slime that stuck to my chin but I didn't relinquish the progress I had made. Breathing through my nose, I continued until it pressed against her pelvis and my lips were touching the cool zipper teeth. On her jeans, she could hear the movement of each puff through my nostrils.

I started to superficially bob my head so that Kristie's nine inches would not escape my throat. It was more like a quick back and forth massage so that the uniform pressure my throat created was a pocket that would make her cum extremely hard. Her breathing became deeper and her chest heaved with each suck. It looked as though her tits were going to explode out of her shirt which made it difficult to watch her facial expressions. I found that hot as fuck.

Having Kristie's dick lodged deep in my throat, it looked as though I had a vibrating Adam's apple. I continued to gag but I could not stop and needed her to cum. My plan was to allow her to blast the first shot down my throat then pull back so she could fill my mouth. I didn't want to miss out on the taste of her salty and tangy spunk. If I moved too much while deepthroating, I would gag so I guided her ass in coaxing her to fuck my face.

She moaned, "Oh fuck Britt...it won't be long. Keep going! Work those lips! I love to see your slutty mouth sucking my dick like that."

Kristie extended both hands and held both sides of my head while I continued to grip her ass cheeks. My sucking and her fucking were meeting half way. I knew it wouldn't be long and I was so excited to taste her load that I could hardly contain myself. Even though the concrete was scuffing my knees and the front tips of my high heels, it was worth it to blow her in public. It felt so raw and slutty and taboo that I loved it. Her mushroom head tightened in my throat and the cum surges twitched up the shaft. I used my tongue on the under vein to provide an extra sensation and it worked.

Kristie released a low extended grunt, "Unnnggggggggg! Yeahhhhhh! Take my nut! Yeahhhhhh! Augghhhhhh!"

Her dick throbbed then exploded down my throat with such force. The slimy first shot was a huge rope that felt like it landed directly in my stomach. My plan was foiled because as I tried to pull back and catch the rest in my mouth but her vice-like grip on my head increased and overruled me. It felt so amazing to her that she would not allow me to move until she finished! Her cock was rifling so hard that she had to see it through and not change any of that perfect sensation. Her ass was flexed tight and her entire body was locked up. I thought it would never end and that was alright by me.

Kristie continued to grunt, "Aughhhhhhh! Fuck! Aughhhhhhh." Finally, when the ejaculating stopped, she exhaled, stumbled and almost fell over top of me.