Cali Diaries: Kink Experimentation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck! That felt amazing! It made me go weak at the knees," she sighed out of relief.

Releasing her grip, I was able to pull off her hog. Two coughs and a slobber wipe from the corner of my mouth later, I was able to catch some much needed breaths. I was disappointed that I never got to actually savor and swallow her cum but I was happy to have it in my tummy.

While gasping for air, I questioned her, "I wanted to taste it. Why did you hold on so tight?"

Kristie was also gasping and while trying to recover, apologized, "Sorry baby girl. I couldn't help it. It felt so damn good, I just had to blow my load down your throat. Fuck that was hot!" She then assured me, "Don't worry. I have more to give and I hope you do too. Speaking of giving...are you ready to give me some tail?"

My pussy was simply a gooey mess from blowing her. At that moment, I needed to cum and cum hard! The slut beast in me had not only been released, it was raging! Kristie's cock had not lost any inflation and I could not wait until we got home, I needed it right then. I was willing to chance getting caught in exchange for getting off.

I stood up and dusted my knees off before leading her further to the back of the building. She was standing close to it and I attacked her causing her back to press up against the wall. Full of lust, I was kissing her like I was trying to swallow her lips. The mixture of alcohol, mint, and cum breath filled both our mouths. I was a bear mauling her and because her big dick was still poking out of her zipper, she was a vulnerable target for my attack.

I jerked Kristie's cock as we made out, using my left-over saliva as lube. With my weight bearing down, her back pressed against the wall and I jumped up into her arms, holding myself up around her neck. Kissing her like a mad woman, she began to slide down the smooth bricks until she was sitting on the concrete. Using the wall as a back rest, I stood back up and spread my legs.

Insanely horny, I grabbed her head through my skirt like a saddle, pinning it and pressing my panty covered pussy to her mouth. With some effort to get my hand inside the tented material, I tugged my silky triangle thong to the side so that I could get her mouth and nose inside my bare gooey slit. I had been dancing all night but I didn't care if it was musky with sweat, I needed her to eat it.

Upon feeling her tongue deep between my folds, I cooed, "Yes! Eat my fucking pussy. I made you cum, now it is your turn to return the favor. I know it is sweaty and probably ripe but you need to feast on it. Don't be shy, get in there! Don't forget the clit! Suck on it! Ohhhhh, yes...just like that. Suck harder! Harder! Ohhhhhhh!"

Kristie's tongue was working feverishly. I could feel it scoop and swallow my sticky nectar several times before her puckered lips latched onto my sensitive hooded nub. She sucked it hard and I shuddered as I pressed it even deeper into her mouth.

"Now you can deepthroat me like a slut. I won't let you go until I dump my load down your throat. I can smell my pussy from here. It looks like you will be wearing my scent the rest of the night. All the girls will smell that pussy and know you are taken. Oh my God...right there! Yes! Yes!" I spouted my filthy talk.

She tried to keep up the best she could but when I used her entire face to grind upon, I screamed, "Eeeehhhhhhhhhh! Eeehhhhhhhhh! Yeahhhhhhhhhh!"

While in my drunken horny state, I squirted into her mouth and all over her neck. It was streaming and soaking her shirt like a hose nozzle had busted. I heard her gulp down a mouthful of warm brine and I continued shrieking, "Drink it! Swallow it down! Oh God! Oh God! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

When the stream trailed off, I mashed my dripping pussy to Kristie's face, covering most of it like a mask. I squeezed out a couple of grunts which pushed out little intermittent squirts that matched each clench while instructing, "Don't forget this! There is more in here for you. Don't stop catching it until I finish. Ahhhhhh! There we go! Now you have it all. Go on and swallow the rest of it."

While she swallowed my lady juice, I positioned myself over her lap. Using my thumbs, I hooked my thong and slid it down my legs until I stepped over it. I offered, "Sniff on this while I ride your cock." I shoved it in her face and she inhaled my strong scent.

"Ok...hang on...I will help you. I will turn it inside out so you can smell directly on the crotch where my pussy has been all night." I stuck the inside of the triangle to her nose and offered, "There it is. Smell it slut! Inhale my pussy like you need it to survive."

Kristie took three deep smells before I sat my panties on her shoulder. Since I was still wearing my skirt, neither of us could see her dick slide into my pussy but once I finally had it inside me, I let out a huge sigh of relief.

"Damn girl, I forgot how big it is! Fuck it is stretching me out! I'm gonna ride this big fucker while you suck my tits!" I ordered.

I lifted my sweater up until my head was out of the neck hole but I kept my arms in the sleeves. After securing it behind my head, I pulled my bra up off my boobs causing them to flop out into her face. The cool breeze felt amazing and I grabbed the back of her head and forced her face to my cleavage. Kristie's mouth walked its way up the side of my tit until she reached my nipple. By then, I was already riding her dick but slowly. Up and down I bounced which made it difficult for her to stay latched on.

I giggled, "Latch on and don't let go slut. Suck my fucking titties so I can cum all over your dick. Open! Wider! There you go! Now hang on and suck hard!"

Kristie's suction was fantastic even with my tits bouncing up and down from riding her dick. With my hair flopping, my goo was coagulating on her dick and smearing all over the front of her jeans. I was so close! I was out of control and much too loud for where we were. I couldn't help it because I was on fire and I needed to cum so I bounced harder and harder!

"Yee haw! Ride em cowgirl! Fuck, I'm gonna squirt again! I can feel it building up. Where do you want this load baby? You want a facial, I bet. Is that what you want? You better hurry and decide! Here it cooooo...!" I teased.

Before I had a chance to finish, I screamed and stood up. I struggled finding my clit because my skirt was in the way so I just draped it back over her head like a tent and blasted off simulating a stream inside an umbrella. "Ohhhh! Ooooooooooooo! Oooooooooo...yeahhhhhh!"

My squirt was dousing her head and face. I shook and trembled so hard while it was spraying her down and my only regret was I could not see any of it occurring. Once I stopped cumming, I jolted then lifted my skirt off her head. "Oh My God! Your hair is soaked! You look like a drowned slut," I gasped while trying to recover.

I giggled but I needed more. While facing the wall, I placed my hands against it like the police were about to frisk me. After spreading my hands and legs, I looked at Kristie still sitting on the ground covered in my liquid and instructed, "Don't just sit there. Get up and fuck me! I need you to pound me like I'm in heat! I want you to turn my pussy inside out. Get up and lay some fucking pipe, girl!"

She did not have to be told twice and she shook her wet hair like a puppy before wiping off her face with her palm. She rose to her feet, gritted her teeth and mumbled, "You want to act like a slut, I will treat you like one. Get that ass up for me."

I arched my back and lifted my ass up higher for Kristie. She proceeded to flip my skirt up onto my lower back and fiddle with her dick until the head spread my swollen but gooey pussy lips. It was very warm and my dripping pussy was so ready. Holding my shoulders, she jabbed and grunted. Her thick dick plunged and stretched its way back in me. I panted, "Ohhhh fuck! Bang me like you own this pussy!"

She was on a mission, "You wanted fucked...you are gonna get it whore!"

Her hips moved in and out as she slapped my ass. Not once, but over and over she spanked my ass as she fucked me in the standing position from behind. Kristie's thrusts varied from short powerful jabs to long slow strokes and I didn't mind because they all felt amazing. In less than a minute, I was going to cum on her dick so fucking hard.

Slap! Slap! Slap! Thwwaack! Slap! Slap! Slap...could be heard echoing behind the building. She was huffing and grunting, "Take that you fucking slut! Cum on my dick like the whore you are!"

I could not hold out any longer. I growled deep and loud, "Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooahhhhhhhhhh!"

My head dropped down and my entire body was quaking. I could not stop shuddering as my orgasm ripped through my body. She loved feeling my worn cunt squeezing her dick with every twitch. By then, she needed to cum again. After my walls stopped spasming, she started back up again. Kristie pounded me even harder. I was doing my best trying to take all nine inches like I owned them. I was going to cum again so soon.

I thrashed my head back and forth and shoved my pussy back to meet her thrusts, "Fuck! Fuck! I'm going to cum again! Cum with me! I want you to shoot it inside me. Fill me with your DNA! Knock me up! Do it goddammit!"

She grunted loudly and pulled me back onto her dick as she came, "Ungggggggg! Aughhhhhhhhhhh! Aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Her dick erupting inside me made me cum with her and my entire body tightened up. I gushed around it and it poured out of the sides like a bucket of water. Just feeling her cum shoot up against my cervix maximized my pleasure. Every pulse and every spurt could be felt by me. I came so hard that I sank down to the ground causing her slimy cock to slip out of me and nod up and down.

Sitting on the concrete leaning against the wall, I was trying to control my seizure-like orgasm. I was panting like a running dog. Wiping my sweat and trying to recover, I noticed Kristie was stroking her half hard dick working it back up. Her elbow was pointed outward and her hand was sliding back and forth, using my pussy juice for lubrication.

She commanded, "Hold still. I have one more nut left in me and you can get your facial like you gave me. Or since you pouted like a little bitch because you never got to taste my cum, I can blow my load in your mouth. You can take your pick."

Her guy lingo was hot. Once I had regained my senses, I thought it was a great idea. I kind of wanted both so I had to strategically work it out in my mind. She was jerking her meat and moving closer to me as she did it. Pointing the tip at my face, she placed her opposite hand on top of my head to hold it steady.

"Have you decided where you want it, because I'm getting close? Better make up your mind quick," she warned.

I sluttily responded, "I want some in my face and the rest in my mouth. Give me a couple spurts in my face and then fill my slutty hole. Can you do that? Can you mess me up and give me some protein at one time? Concentrate, girl! Give me your fucking cum! I need that load everywhere!" That wasn't just talk, it was the total truth.

With her hand flailing up and down on her meat, she stuck out her hips and grunted in unison with her spurts like she was shooting a shotgun and cocking it after each shot, "Ungggg! Ungggg! Unngggg! Now open! Unnngggg! Ungggggg! Unnggggg! Unnnggggg!"

The first shot hit me in the left eye. The second flew over my face and landed in my hair. The third landed across the bridge of my nose before adjusting her aim. With my mouth hanging open, the next four spurts coated my tongue and the back of my throat. Once she stopped cumming, she squeezed out the remaining dollop and wiped it on my cheek before slapping her dick a few times.

"There you go! Wow! I needed that. You better clean yourself up so you don't look like a total slut when we get back inside," advised Kristie.

As I was cleaning myself up and adjusting my bra and sweater back into place, she kissed me and that is when I woke up from my dream. I was drenched and had to masturbate. Speaking of masturbating, after writing this in my diary, I need to do it again. I'm so wet and need some relief. Chat soon diary...kisses.

March 7, 2012

Dear Diary,

This was a perfect day to a perfect week's end. Kristie and I had a marathon sex session that one could only read about in books. Yesterday I told her about my dream and we both agreed we needed to get a strap-on dildo so we could fuck each other properly. I had no idea she would get one so quick...well sort of...I will explain soon. I hope I can remember all the details of today so they will not be forgotten. There were so many similarities to the dream. It was simply amazing!

The day started really early with my gymnastics meet in Fullerton. Warmups began at 6am and the meet ended around 11. I texted Kristie on the bus ride home and let her know that my parents were in San Francisco visiting my grandparents. Having the house all to myself, wanted to see if she wanted to come over to hang out...among other things (hehe). Brad was working at the theatre until 10pm and Josh was out of town with his parents. It was a perfect scenario for us to spend time together and little did I know how much time we would spend.

The bus returned to the school around 11:45 and as I pulled into my driveway, it was a pleasant surprise to see Kristie sitting in her car waiting on me. I smiled when I parked my jeep beside her. We both got out and I was still dressed in my gymnastics leotard underneath my red, white and blue slick warm up suit. My hair was glittery and in a tight French braid with a large red bow on the end of it.

I greeted her, "Hey girl. You are early. I'm so happy to see you."

Kristie responded sweetly, "Well...I couldn't help it. I missed you and wanted to see you as much as possible today. We don't get many days like this so we need to take advantage of them."

I completely agreed and she followed me into the house. After kicking off our shoes, we dropped our purses and keys on the coffee table by the door and headed into the kitchen. As I opened the refrigerator door, I asked, "Do you want something to drink?"

She giggled, "Uh...yeah I want something to drink but you won't find it in the refrigerator."

I loved that her mind was already in the gutter. We thought alike and constant sex innuendos were just part of our regular vocabulary. I handed her a coke and she cracked it open. I slumped down onto the kitchen chair and sighed, "I'm beat. I have been up since 5am."

Kristie took my hand and seduced, "Well if you are that tired, I think we should go to bed."

In a daze, I allowed her to lead me into my bedroom. She unzipped then removed my jacket and when she untied my slick pants, I realized what was occurring.

I warned, "Oh...we can't right now. I need a hot shower. I didn't realize we were going to start in so soon. I have been working and sweating in gymnastics for about five hours in a hot gymnasium. Believe me...you will shy away from me down there."

She never stopped sliding my pants off when Kristie replied, "I will be the judge of that. You are exhausted but anxious so you need to let me take care of you. I will help you relax the right way."

My pussy literally twitched. After stepping out of my scrunched pants on the floor, I sat down on the edge of the bed and Kristie whipped off my socks before helping with my gymnastics leotard. When the straps slid off my shoulders, she pulled it down my legs by the high cut crotch. I was naked and already could tell my pussy was projecting a musky aroma from all the sweat. She didn't mind and stacked a couple of pillows on my bed.

Helping me lay down with my head propped up, Kristie suggested, "Lay back Britt and make yourself comfortable."

I did as she suggested and put my knees up, casually resting my feet flat on the mattress. Kristie took her time and laid on her stomach between my legs. Using her hands under my knees to tilt my pelvis upward, she savored the natural smell of my sticky slit. She inhaled each time her tongue painted or probed my folds. She helped me feel relaxed and I never got a sense of rush but instead a nonverbal cue to enjoy what she was doing without a time table. I gently placed my hand on her head out of habit more than guidance. Her tongue was touching all the correct spots ranging from my thigh creases to every lip to sensitive swollen clit.

I huffed in pleasure, "Oh Kristie...that feels so good! It is so nice that you aren't afraid of a little natural musk. Get in there deep and make me cum."

My verbal instructions were also more out of habit than guidance. I learned from the first time, Kristie was a skilled pussy eater and every time I experienced it, that opinion was confirmed. Even Allison at the beach agreed. Her head bobbed with every tongue stroke. When she attacked my clit and hummed while sucking hard, I let loose, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!"

My inner walls were spasming so hard that I knew she could feel the reverberation on her face. Some of my juice gushed out, dripped off her chin and onto the bed. Even after my orgasm, Kristie continued. She was enjoying herself just as much as I. She was applying every technique and also taking the time to suck out my strong tangy goo. When I came the second time, she shoved her tongue in as far as it would go, allowing my opened pussy to almost frame her face.

"Aughhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Aughhh...uhhhhhh...uhhhhhh!" I sputtered and grunted. More squirt escaped my pussy and she managed to catch most of it in her mouth.

I squirmed and grabbed her hair tighter as time passed. I would orgasm...squirt and recover. Kristie would swallow most of it but sometimes it would spray all over her face. She didn't mind either way because she would just wipe her eyes and continue. I lost track how long she licked me and how many times I squirted but I know it was over an hour.

I was drained and so relaxed. Kristie stripped down and we both crawled under the blanket to nap. We kissed for several minutes which almost prompted us to fuck but I was struggling to keep my eyes open. I could not only smell my pussy under the blanket, I could smell the strong scent on her face as we cuddled. It was kind of erotic and I quickly fell asleep with her in my arms, cheek to cheek.

When we both woke up around 2:30pm, I felt refreshed and extremely horny but feeling sticky, I needed a shower in the worst way. Kristie's thick hair was a sexy mess. We kissed and I crawled out of bed. When the blanket pulled away, revealing her naked body, I did all I could to hold back from jumping back on her. It was early and I knew we were in for a long wild day and I had never been so excited.

With my head in the hall closet looking to obtain a towel, Kristie came up behind me, reached around my chest and grabbed my tits like she was holding her hands over my eyes, "Guess who?" We both giggled and she added, "I think I will take a shower with you. My clothes are already off so it won't be any trouble."

She was always joking and that was another reason I fell in love with her. After getting an additional towel, I changed my mind on the shower. I led her into my parent's master bathroom and their garden bathtub before revealing, "I think we need to take a bath and maybe have a little fun while we do it."

In her quick wit, she replied, "How can we have fun? I do not see one rubber duck."

"Did you say duck or dick?" I laughed, proud of my own quick wit.

"I think we would have more fun with a rubber dick but I could fit a rubber duck in some places too."

"I bet you could. Now shut up so I can get this bath running."

We both giggled again. I was down on one knee running the water and adding a couple of vanilla bath bombs. The water was very warm and comforting and when it filled up, we slowly sank our asses into the antique white bubbles, trying to get acclimated to the temperature. The steam of the hot water resurrected the strong pussy scent resonating from her face and it permeated throughout the bathroom until the smell of vanilla took over.