Cali Diaries: Kink Experimentation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slumped down in the refreshing liquid, "Ahhhhh. This feels amazing." I took out my bow and my braids, shaking my hair loose.

Facing me on the opposite end, Kristie scooted closer until her big toe made contact with my clit, "How does this feel?"

I gulped and she rose to her knees with all the soapy water dripping down from her tits and arms. She placed an open hand behind my head, her opposite hand under the water rubbing my clit, and pressed her mouth to mine in a deep passionate kiss. Our kiss and her scrubbing digit caused me to orgasm very quickly, filling her mouth with my breathy grunt.

When my climax subsided, she turned around and sat in front of me, facing the same direction. Leaning against my boobs, I wrapped her up and we sat in the sudsy tub while I held her. Sensually kissing her neck and shoulder soon followed. It was my turn to provide a submerged fingering and I wasted no time. I was rubbing her clit so fast, the water around my elbow swirled back and forth like there was a mini whirlpool.

Kristie turned her head towards me while I continued to feast on her neck just under her jaw. She bellowed a hard growl when releasing her orgasm, "Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrunnnngggggggg!"

We were both on fire and wanted to experiment with things that neither of us had ever tried. I asked her to sit up on the side of the tub and while the water dripped and ran down her legs, I slathered shaving cream all around her pussy lips. With her legs wide, I tenderly shaved each strip off while cleaning the razor with a quick splash into the water. When finished, her folds were smooth and sensitive. Handing Kristie the razor, she did the same to me. She swiped and swiped until my entire crotch was smooth as glass. Shaving each other's pussy fueled the fire we had for one another. We were going to fuck in the tub but decided to wash each other, take turns sucking tits and get out so we could dry off.

It was time to fuck and do it for a long time and my parent's bed was the best option. It was king sized with silk sheets and we wanted to experience that. It also felt a little taboo so I pulled the blinds to keep it darkened from the sunlight. As I turned down the comforter, Kristie disappeared and while she was gone, I plugged in the heating pad from mom's night stand. I then wrapped it around a bottle of lotion sitting there I wasn't sure exactly what I would use it for but the warm lotion was for an "in-case" I needed it. She returned with something in her hand. As soon as I saw a phallus shaped object, I glowed.

I beamed, "You didn't...did you? You picked up a strap-on?"

She chuckled, "Hehehehe. As soon as you told me about that dream, I knew we needed a dick."

"Where did you get a strap-on so quick?"

"This is not a strap-on...it is a strapless dildo. I ordered this online and had it overnighted."

"What is a strapless dildo? How does it work?"

Kristie showed me the three inch nub on the end of the rubber dong making the entire thing into the shape of an L. While sliding her fingers up the nub, she instructed, "I was reading online about it and apparently this part goes into the pussy of the person fucking. It self holds in there and then you have this dick sticking out ready to fuck someone."

"That is cool! Who is going first?" I asked.

She shrugged, "I think you can fuck me first because when it's my turn to fuck you...I'm going to rail you and make you my bitch."

Her talk of control turned me on. Holding the strapless between my legs, I was about to put it in my pussy when Kristie stopped me, "Not yet. I think we need to moisten them up before we start...if you know what I mean."

I assumed she would be eaten first since she orally pleasured me for over an hour when we first started but when I was trying to maneuver her on her back, she whispered, "I want to do you again. Get on your knees so I can lick you from behind."

My freshly shaven and bathed pussy was coagulated with nectar so I didn't have to be told twice. On my knees, I stuck my ass in the air and put my head down to the mattress. Kristie was also on all fours behind me and held onto my thighs for leverage before darting her tongue under, then upward. I twitched when it smooshed into my overly sensitive folds. I wiggled my ass and she continued to lick in long strokes from my clit up to my taint. Her saliva was building up and then she surprised me when she planted that warm tongue into my asshole. It squished all around livening up those nerves.

She sighed, "Mmmmm. I have never done this before. I want to rim your asshole and make you cum that way."

Kristie dove her face back into my puckered star and when she flicked her tongue, it created an electricity throughout my pussy. Sensing my pleasure, she reached under between my legs and added her finger to my clit while blowing on her collected spit in my asshole. The cooling effect got me close and when she penetrated and tongue fucked it, I came so hard that I shook and my thighs clenched her fingers. I could not stop quivering. I fell over to my side, enjoying my full body orgasm.

Kristie instructed, "It's your turn to give me a rimjob." She positioned herself like I had done with her head down and her ass up. She spoke through her own legs, "Now toss my salad," then giggled.

I loved her "guy talk" as I called it and had a job to do. A rimjob that is. Remembering what felt good to me, I replicated her techniques. I scrubbed her clit while I ate her ass. I was so deep, my nose rested on the top of her crack. When she climaxed, she screamed, "Oh Britt! Fuck...I'm cummin! Eeeeunnngggggghhhh!" While she was cumming, I changed up the order and stuck my finger in her twat while blowing on my pooled saliva in her asshole. That added sensation seemed to make her shake even harder and we were both satisfied with our first rimjobs.

I could not help but stare at her magnificent tits while Kristie recovered and since it was a day of firsts and experimentation, I had an idea of something I wanted to try with her. We both love boobs but Kristie's love takes it to another level. I wanted to exploit that love for her pleasure and it dawned on me a good use for peach lotion warming on the table. With her lying on her back, I squirted the warm goop and began to sensually rub it on my tits while Kristie watched. Her eyes were as wide as coasters.

As I rubbed it in, I closed my eyes and sighed, "Mmmmm. This feels so good. Do you want my soft tits on you? They smell great too. Would you like me to massage you with these boobs? If you are a good girl, I might even let you suck em."

She never verbally answered but her body language let me know. Up on my knees between her legs, I squirted the warm lotion on her tits and stomach. As it landed, she gasped and jerked in bliss. I hovered over her body with my hands on the bed and lowered my tits until they pressed to hers. I gyrated and rubbed her lotion covered breasts with mine much to the moaning from both of us. It felt amazing to massage her with my boobs and the more she squirmed, the harder I pressed. At one point, our nipples were kissing which almost prompted an orgasm from both of us.

Next came her body. I massaged the lotion into her skin all over her stomach. Using circular rubs, I moved all around, allowing us both to enjoy the sensuality of the moment until I stuck my nipple into her belly button and gave it a little fucking. I know she wanted to cum but I needed her to be patient. I was edging and building her up for my finale.

Sliding my boobs down her lower abdomen, over her smooth mound, I stopped when my nipple settled between her pussy lips. There were strands of sticky slime connecting them which were not difficult to break with my boob. I smashed it inside her pussy, wishing I could fuck her with it. In and out I pumped, squishing out even more cummy nectar. It felt warm and slimy and was turning me on so I continued to fuck her with my tit.

I teased, "You like that Kristie? Your pussy is swallowing my tit. I bet it wants to cum all over it. What do you think? You think I'm right? Does your pussy want to spill its goo all over my boob?"

She gasped, "Oh god yeah! Fuck me with your titty...Britt! Fuck me with it! That feels amazing!"

I knew my tit alone would not make her cum so I changed my technique. My nipples were hard as diamonds so I pulled my boob out of her gooey twat and rested it directly under the hood of her clit. Using my hand to hold the fleshy areole for stability, I proceeded to rub her clit with my nipple. I mostly scrubbed it up and down until she got close and that is when I demanded, "Cum for me! Spew it all over my tit and I will let you lick your own cum off of it! Give you something to swallow!"

Kristie let loose with a giant, extended moan while she orgasmed, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" She thrashed her head back and forth and while she convulsed, I shoved my tit back into her pussy so that could feel the twitches. They were so strong, it felt like she was squeezing it with a hand. She raised up her upper body then collapsed back down on the bed, brought her knees up to her chest and rolled to her side.

We needed some nourishment and a slight break so we got up and fixed a sandwich while sitting on the couch talking. Not only were we best friends and lovers, we genuinely enjoyed each other's company. Her hair was still a mess and her makeup had been washed off in the bathtub but none of that mattered. She was naturally gorgeous and I wanted to hold her forever. After we finished our food, we cuddled while watching Netflix.

Within the half hour, we both knew it was time to fuck. Back to my parents bed we went and began kissing like we hadn't seen each other in months. We rolled around together until we were soaked once again. Raising myself up, I spread my legs and attempted to push the strapless nub into my slit. It was a little awkward at first then it popped in. I squealed then turned the dong until it was positioned like I had an eight inch thick gel dick. It felt as though my dream was coming to fruition. The sensation was different than wearing a strap-on but I was confident it would make me cum while I fucked her which was a definite advantage.

Kristie was on her side when I lifted one of her legs up over my shoulder like I was opening a pair of scissors. I straddled her lower leg's inner thigh like I was sitting on a small log. After guiding the bulbous head into her slippery hole, I held onto her leg that was now up over my shoulder. I gently pushed and the strapless dildo stretched her walls slowly. She would wince and I would stop and continue when I thought she was ready. When every inch was buried, I smooched on her calf before my hips began to move. I held her leg up and made out with it like it was her mouth as I gradually increased my thrusting tempo.

I huffed, "How does that feel? You want fucked harder?" I jabbed it in more forcefully to demonstrate.

She moaned and snorted. Kristie was loving the fucking I was giving her and the vibration the strapless nub buried up me was providing me enough pleasure needed to cum. I felt like a guy fucking and that fantasy made me wetter which also made me hope it wouldn't fall out. Our pelvis's slapped together and that was when her first orgasm hit. She grunted and almost spit. I slammed my "cock" in her and held it still so that we both could feel every twitch.

Her cum basted the strapless and I pulled it out to command, "Get up here Kristie and suck your cum off my dick. This is your dessert so let's see if you can completely clean it off."

She did as she was told and turned around, staying on her knees. When she opened her mouth, I slid my dick in and held the back of her head. I wanted to desperately fuck her throat but I didn't want her to choke. I took my time and pushed until it touched her gag reflex. Then I pushed more and she did gag but I will give her credit, she stayed with it well. My only regret was that I couldn't shoot a load down her throat for real but I did experience the next best thing. The tight friction her throat provided, jarred the nub inside me enough to make me cum. I grunted and fantasized I was blowing my load in her mouth which intensified my orgasm. I almost pulled her head too deep but I was in the heat of a powerful climax.

Before we switched, I fucked Kristie in every position imaginable. She came twice riding me and squirted once while I came again. When I fucked her doggie style, she came three more times and finally with her legs back, I pounded two more out of her while one more for me. All that thrusting and work had me sweating and breathing like I had just run the track. I fell on the bed beside Kristie, trying to regain my composure who was also doing the same thing. She was the first to recover, so she pulled the strapless out of my pussy and sucked not only my cum off the nub, but her own off the dick.

She grimaced while fumbling with the dong until it snapped inside her pussy, "Oh wow! I like how this feels. Now it is my turn to have a dick and take control...hehehehe."

With passion and fire in her gorgeous hazel eyes, Kristie climbed on top of me. Laying her entire weight on my body felt sexy. She kissed me like a vacuum cleaner, nearly sucking out my air along with my tongue. Our mouths stuck together as she slipped her dick in my sloppy pussy. Bearing down, it stretched its way in me until the entire length was hidden. I was huffing again trying to get acclimated to the size.

Wasting no time, Kristie's ass began to rise and fall. I lifted my knees and hovered my feet in the air. Not only was she pumping her big thick eight incher in me, she was rotating her hips to provide me different sensations from different angles. My fingernails scratched her back in an effort to grab it. When looking to my side, I could see in my mom's big mirror, her ass flexing with every thrust.

I lost it and orgasmed hard, "Oh god! Fuck! Fuck! I'm cumming Kristie! Fuck me! Ohhhhhhh! Yeahhhhhhhh!"

By that point, Kristie's head was buried in my neck while I grunted and bit her shoulder trying to calm down. I didn't squirt during that orgasm but I sure felt it building up. When she raised her head, she teased, "I could feel you cumming on my big dick. If you keep talking like a whore, you are going to make me cum inside you. Would you like that? Did you take your pill this morning so I don't fucking knock you up? Or are you one of those sluts who likes cum shot in her and don't care if I unload all my babies in you?"

Kristie's filthy talk sent me into an immediate multiple orgasm. That time I blasted a squirt around the dong and sprayed my parent's sheets. I felt as though my entire body was convulsing. I bit down on her shoulder again and just grunted as long as I could.

The bed was rocking so hard, it kept banging against the wall. After two more earth shattering squirting orgasms, she clamped her knees together and slid them down to the bed between my legs. Using her strength, she pulled me up by my shoulders until she was on her back and I was sitting on her dick.

Kristie gave me my orders, "Ride me! I want you to ride my fucking dick so hard, you feel it in your throat! Do you hear me slut pig? Squeal while you do it just like a pig. Don't forget to put those kegels to good use and milk the cum out of my cock."

The filthier she spoke, the hornier I got. I immediately began to bounce on her dick. My feet were dug into the mattress, I had my balance and I spared no energy even if the bed creaked so much it sounded like it might collapse. Not only was I taking every inch, I wanted the pain when it pushed against my cervix. My ass was slamming down on Kirstie's pelvis!

In unison, my hair was flopping and my boobs were bouncing so hard they were slapping my chest and I yelled, "Yes! Yes! This feels amazing! I want more! God...I'm going to fucking cum! I want it so fucking deep!"

She retorted, "I know you do! You are a slut and you would take twelve inches wouldn't you? You would ride that dick so hard you would squirt your juice all over me!"

Periodically I would bounce so high the dick would flop out of my gaping pussy so I would hurriedly cram it back in and continue. I rode hard taking all of it. I needed every inch inside me. Kristie was right...if she had a twelve incher, I would be riding every one of them...at least I thought that in my mind.

I screamed, "Aughhhhhhhhhhhhhh...take that!" I stood up and used my middle finger to pull back my hood before squirting an arching stream that hit her neck and face. It splashed and went up her nose, making her cough. I then rubbed it vigorously while my entire body quivered so hard I nearly fell down. Kristie opened her mouth and caught some of the salty liquid before the stream stopped.

I smashed myself back down on the dick and rode again. With my squirt impeding her vision, she held my hips and thrusted upward to give me a little extra. She continued her taunting, "Is that all you got? You are going to have to squirt more than that! C'mon you little slut...ride this dick like you mean it and shoot a real load! Speaking of real loads, you are about to get one up your pink cunt!"

I squealed loudly and let loose again only that time, my orgasm was so powerful when I tried to stand up, I fell on my back between her legs. The squirt arched all over Kristie's stomach up to her neck. Splash after clear splash rained down all over her. I was screaming so loud, I know the neighbors could hear me. I nearly passed out during my thirty second climax.

I was horny desperate. I wobbled back up to my feet and sputtered, "I want to stick it in my ass. I have never done anal and I want to be fucked in the ass. As I'm riding it, I want you to shoot the biggest load of your life!"

The dong was covered in my cum so I knew I had enough lube. While breathing hard, I squatted down until the big head pressed up against my anus. Swaying my ass in a circle, I clenched my teeth and sat down. When the gel dick stretched my sphincter, I winced in pain, "Oooowwwwwww!" Even though it hurt, there was no way I was going to stop until it was up my ass.

When I slowly descended until I was completely impaled on the dildo, Kristie teased, "There you go! A real whore takes it in the ass so I guess you have proved that you are. Bounce on that dick so I can blow my wad! I think it is tight enough...hehe."

That was a first time of having anything that big up my ass. I used to slide Mom's candle in my ass when I masturbated but it was nowhere near that big. When I began to ride it, the pressure felt as though it was jarring my g-spot in my pussy. I loved what I was feeling and the faster I bounced, the better it felt.

I yelled, "I like this! I should have been ass fucking a long time ago! Wow! I'm going to cum hard like this! I cannot believe how good this feels! Mmmmm...it won't be long!"

Kristie fed off my anal pleasure, "Fuck you are tight! Can you feel it turning you out? Your asshole will be just as gaped as your cunt is now! It will be flabby and loose but I'm sure you won't mind!"

"God yes! Bore me out Kristie! Lay that fucking pipe up my ass! I'm going to tighten up and milk your cock dry. Oh! Oh! Oh! Yeah! Oh! Feel that?"

I squeezed my asshole as tight as I could and that tugged on the strapless dick hard enough to make Kristie cum. She grunted, "Unnnngggggggggggg! God dammit...I'm shooting my cum up your ass! Oh fuck! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

She shook and held onto my hips. Her eyes were glazed over and mouth hung open. Watching her cum and fantasizing she was actually shooting it up my ass propelled me into my own orgasm. I stood up and ran forward catching Kristie off guard. I plopped down and squirted hard into her open mouth. She sputtered and choked trying to get her composure. I shrieked, "Drink it! Swallow! Fuck! Swallow it all! Aughhhhhh! Aughhhhhh!"