Cali Diaries: Kink Experimentation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My pussy was smashed into her mouth, squirting so hard it felt like I was releasing more than I was. It was dribbling down both cheeks. She was doing her best to keep up, but as I filled her mouth it was difficult to swallow without losing some of the squirt. Her face was a mess and I collapsed again on the bed, twitching like someone who had been electrocuted. Kristie was gasping for air while lying in a puddle of slimy wetness. It was the most insane scene ever. We had to flip my parent's mattress over just to hide the wet spots. We acted out so many things I had in my dream yesterday. It was sexy as fuck. I guess dreams can really come true.

We rested and then fucked in the living room, in the bathroom, in the kitchen, and back in my bedroom later on for two more hours. She is staying all night and is currently napping so that is why I'm writing all this now. I texted Brad and told him that I'm having cramps to stay away tonight. When she wakes up, we will fix brownies and listen to music. The best part is I will get to hold her all night and I'm sure we will fuck more in the morning. I can't wait. I will tell you all about it tomorrow...Kisses.