Calibration Pt. 03

Story Info
Rebecca has questions about her calibration.
2.3k words
4.62
22.5k
29

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joyce sighed as she closed the door behind her. She slipped off her shoes and padded to the kitchen, tossing her keys onto the counter with a metallic rattle. Tonight was supposed to be a fun night. After the last few weeks of nonstop studying, she had been looking forward to a night out to celebrate the end of midterms. But her friends had a little too much to drink and she ended up taking care of them for most of the night instead of getting wasted herself. Perks of being a heavyweight drinker, Joyce lamented. Then, just now, she had passed Daniel in the hallway. Joyce knew he was one of Rebecca's closest friends, but she never really got along with him. Part of the reason was that Daniel was always trying to hit on her, and even when he wasn't, she could feel him staring at her, his eyes studying her body. Needless to say, she wasn't a fan.

Grabbing herself a bottle of vodka, Joyce walked over into the living room and dropped onto the couch next to Rebecca.

"What's with that VR thing?" Joyce nodded towards the sleek headset resting on the coffee table.

"Hmm?" Rebecca murmured absentmindedly.

Rolling her eyes, Joyce grabbed the headset and waved it in front of Rebecca. "This headset."

Rebecca's head jerked up, her eyes snapping to the headset before she visibly relaxed back into the couch.

"Oh, that's the final project for our game design class. Daniel finished it today and brought it over for some testing," Rebecca replied nonchalantly.

Joyce raised an eyebrow. "Is this that class that you asked for like fifteen extensions? I hate to say it, but this project might be a lost cause. I remember some of the early demos you showed me, and if this is anything like that..."

Rebecca snatched the headset back. "I only asked for three extensions, thank you very much," she huffed. "And no, this is way different. Daniel completely redid the entire thing. It only needed some calibration at the beginning, but other than that, it's actually really good."

"Huh," Joyce said, taking a swig from her bottle. "That's good, I guess. I hope it's as good as you say, since, you know, you kinda need it to be in order to not fail." She grinned at Rebecca.

"Shut up, I'm not going to fail," Rebecca pouted. "It's a good game."

"I'm kidding, I'm sure you'll be okay," Joyce laughed. "So tell me then, what's so good about the game?"

"Umm, it has, um, it's really..." Rebecca stammered. "...I...I'm not too sure actually."

Joyce paused mid-drink. "You're not sure?"

"I just know it's good," Rebecca said sheepishly. "And it was my first time playing it, you know how I am at forgetting things. I guess it slipped my mind or something."

Joyce shook her head ruefully. "Maybe you should test it a little bit more, make sure it's as good as you remember. Or don't remember."

Rebecca laughed embarrassedly. "Yea, maybe you're right." She nodded to the bottle clutched in Joyce's hand. "What about you though? Tough night?"

"Don't even get me started," Joyce groaned.

...

A few hours, and many drinks later, Joyce was passed out on the couch in a drunken stupor, while Rebecca sat on the floor, mulling over the headset she held in her hands.

Why couldn't she remember why she thought the game was so good? In fact, why couldn't she even remember what the game was about? How could she know the game was good if she didn't even know what it was? She must've played it. She knew she liked the game, so she must have played it. But why couldn't she remember? Groaning, Rebecca pulled herself up and slipped into her room. She could always just play it again.

Sitting at her desk, she held the headset to her face and pressed the power button. A swirl of bright, pulsing colors welcomed her back. Rebecca sighed contentedly. The colors are so nice. So calming. It's so easy to let any thoughts drift away. So easy to just get lost in the colors. Daniel really did a good job with the calibration sequence. Rebecca felt like she could spend hours on the calibration screen, staring into the colors, and not even need to play the game...wait...wait, this was...this was the calibration. Not the game. But it couldn't hurt to look at the pretty colors for just a little longer right...

Her finger slowly grazed the power button. No, she had to play the game. Can't get distracted again.

She pressed down. The screen went dark. Slowly, she lowered the headset.

That calibration is really relaxing, Rebecca thought sluggishly. My brain feels so fuzzy. The colors were so nice to look at...why did I stop? Oh. Right. The game.

She sat there for a few more minutes trying to collect herself, before finally feeling awake enough to text Daniel.

...

R: hey im trying to play the game again, but the calibration sequence is showing instead. is the game in one of these other modes?

Her phone buzzed. Daniel replied immediately.

D: wait I'll call you, the setup is a little complicated, I'll walk you through it

...

On cue, Rebecca's phone lit up. Putting in her earbuds, she swiped to pick up the video call.

"Hey Daniel, thanks for offering to help!"

...

On the other end of the call, Daniel's heart raced. Why did Rebecca want to try the game so soon already? Did she see the calibration sequence? Did she try any of the other modes? And where's Joyce? What if Joyce saw her go into trance? Am I fucked??

He focused on Rebecca's face filling up his screen and tried to steady himself.

"Yea, of course. The game should've played automatically, but you said you got stuck on calibrating?"

Rebecca's brow furrowed. "Oh, that's weird then. The first thing that popped up was the calibration again, but I already did that before."

Daniel feigned concern. "Hm, maybe I coded it wrong, so that the calibration restarts every time. Did you turn off the headset maybe?"

"Ah, wait, I did when Joyce came back. You think that might be why?" Rebecca asked earnestly.

"Yea, I'm guessing that could be a reason you have to get calibrated again..." Daniel pretended to be deep in thought. "...Oh, and speaking of Joyce, does she wanna try the game? We could use more playtesters, let us polish it up before we send it in to Parker."

"Right now?" Rebecca laughed. "Joyce is currently blacked out on the couch, but I'll pass along the offer."

Whew. Joyce hadn't caught Rebecca falling into trance. One obstacle out of the way...and maybe the beginnings of an opportunity...but not something to think about right now.

Daniel turned his attention back to his phone. "Okay, I think I might've figured out a solution but it's a little complex. You think you can keep up?"

Rebecca smiled and rolled her eyes. "Yea, I'll be fine. Hit me."

"Blank Becca."

...

The trigger took effect instantaneously. Rebecca's shoulders dropped as she slowly slumped back into her chair. Her face relaxed, her head drooping slightly. Her smile faded as her mouth slackened and her lips parted slightly. Rebecca's eyes, just full of life a moment ago, became dull and empty as she stared vacantly ahead.

Daniel's cock twitched in his pants. He could not believe how incredibly hot that was, watching Rebecca as her mind slipped away and she dropped into a mindless trance.

"Yes, Master," Rebecca softly replied.

"Good girl, Rebecca. Are there any thoughts in your head right now?"

"No, Master...I am blank...mindless...and obedient," Rebecca sighed.

"That's right, good girl, no thoughts at all. No thoughts, head empty. It feels so good to not think, doesn't it? It feels so good to just obey."

Rebecca shuddered as a wave of pleasure crashed down her body. "Yessss, Master."

"Good girl. Put on the headset now, and press the button for Mode 3."

"Yes, Master."

...

Once again, Rebecca was greeted with a pulsating mass of colors, swirling around seemingly at random. She felt so good to not need to think...felt so good to just obey...to just watch the pretty colors. Then, like the couple times before, words began flashing on the screen. Rebecca sighed contentedly. The words were back. The words told her to obey, and she loved to obey.

IT FEELS SO GOOD TO OBEY

"it feels so good to obey"

OBEDIENCE GIVES YOU PLEASURE

"obedience gives me pleasure"

PLEASURE MAKES YOU BLANK

"pleasure makes me blank"

THE BLANKER YOU ARE, THE MORE YOU OBEY

"the blanker I am, the more I obey"

THE MORE YOU OBEY, THE BETTER YOU FEEL

"...the more I obey...the better I feel"

THE BETTER YOU FEEL, THE BLANKER YOU ARE

".......the better I feel...........the blanker I am......."

Rebecca's head lolled forward, a thin line of saliva drooling from her mouth. Her hands hung limply by her sides.

THE BLANKER YOU ARE, THE MORE YOU OBEY

"the blanker I am, the more I obey"

THE MORE YOU OBEY, THE BETTER YOU FEEL

"...the more I obey...the better I feel"

THE BETTER YOU FEEL, THE BLANKER YOU ARE

".......the better I feel...........the blanker I am......."

THE BLANKER YOU ARE, THE MORE YOU OBEY

"the blanker I am, the more I obey"

THE MORE YOU OBEY, THE BETTER YOU FEEL

"...the more I obey...the better I feel"

THE BETTER YOU FEEL, THE BLANKER YOU ARE

".......the better I feel...........the blanker I am......."

Daniel interjected. "Such a good girl, Rebecca. I want you to take off the headset now, still seeing the pretty colors in your head, still remembering your programming. Do you understand?"

Rebecca sighed softly. "Yes, Master."

"Good girl. Do that now."

Rebecca slowly removed the headset, placing it on her desk before dropping her hands back into her lap.

"Rebecca, lift your shirt up and show me your breasts."

"Yes, Master," Rebecca sighed mindlessly.

She felt so good. It felt so good to obey...obeying gives her pleasure...pleasure makes her blank....being blank makes it so easy to obey.....and it feels so good to obey.....

"Now Rebecca, I want you to start repeating your programming again," the hazy sound of Daniel's voice cut through and broke the loop Rebecca was dropping into. "As you do, you believe the programming more and more, as they become engraved into your mind more and more. And as you do, I want you to masturbate, right to the edge of climax, but you won't cum until you get my permission. Do you understand?"

"Yesss, Master," Rebecca moaned.

"Good girl. Do that now."

Rebecca's right hand shot underneath her soaked panties and began vigorously stimulating her swollen clit, her fingers sliding in and out of her pussy slick with her juices, as her left hand squeezed and kneaded her tits. She stared blankly into the distance as she began to mindlessly program herself.

...

"the blanker I am, the more I obey"

"...the more I obey...the better I feel"

".......the better I feel...........the blanker I am......."

".........the blanker I am, the more I obey"

"...the more I obey...the better I feel"

".......the better I feel...........the blanker I am......."

"the blanker I am, the more I obey"

"...the more I obey...the better I feel"

".......the better I feel...........the blanker I am......."

".........the blanker I am, the more I obey"

"...the more I obey...the better I feel"

".......the better I feel...........the blanker I am......."

...

After several cycles of repetition, Rebecca faded into silence, punctuated by soft moans and heavy breathing, as she continued to masturbate.

"P-p-please, Master, I'm so close."

Daniel tsked. "Not until I say so."

Rebecca rubbed furiously. "P-p-pl-please...M-m-master..."

Moaning, she kept finger-fucking herself, panting, yearning for release. She could barely even get out coherent words now. "p-p-puh....pl......p-p-pleaseeeee.........m-m-m-masterrrr"

"What are you?" Daniel refused to give in just yet.

"y-y-y-your.....g-g-good....g-girl....m-m-masterrr....y-your blank....mindless.....obedient.....g-good girl...masterrrr"

"That's right. Good girl," Daniel finally relented. "Orgasm now."

Rebecca shook violently in her chair as her pent-up orgasm rocked her body. She whimpered as her pussy clenched around her slick fingers. She moaned, throwing her head back, her body writhing in pleasure

As her orgasm faded, Rebecca slumped back into her chair.

"ohhhhhhh......t-t-thank you master....."

"Such a good girl. Becoming blank and mindless now, blank and mindless for Master," Daniel said huskily.

Rebecca quieted, her eyes becoming unfocused, her face becoming blank and empty.

"Rebecca, from now on, whenever you put on the headset, you will only put it on when you are alone. Seeing the calibration screen is normal, and you will allow yourself to drop back into a deep trance, then undergo your programming from Mode 1 to Mode 3. I also want you to start leaving the headset in places around your apartment for Joyce to see. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master," Rebecca replied mindlessly.

"Good girl. In a moment, I want you to clean yourself up. After you have done so, you will wake up with no memory of what happened after I called you. All the suggestions I just gave you, you won't be able to actively remember, but they will still be there, buried in your subconscious, and you will still follow them. The only thing you will remember after waking up is that I showed you how the game works, and you will want to play it every night, but only if you can be alone. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good girl. Start cleaning yourself up now."

...

Rebecca opened her eyes groggily. What happened? Daniel called her...and helped her with the game. How nice of him, she thought sleepily. She checked her phone for the time. 3:12. Shit. Guess she fell asleep after the call.

Her eyes flicked to the headset resting on her desk. Rebecca was so glad Daniel let her keep it for now. She loved playing the game. She wanted to play it every night. Her mind wandered to Joyce, who was probably still passed out on the couch. She might want to play it too, Rebecca mused.