Calibration Pt. 04

Story Info
Will Rebecca's roommate be brainwashed by the calibration?
1.9k words
4.64
19.9k
18

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joyce blinked her eyes open, peering around with bleary vision and a splitting headache. She'd forgotten to drink water again. She sat up on the couch with a groan. God, this was so bad for her back.

"Welcome back to the land of the living," came Rebecca's voice from the general direction of the kitchen.

Joyce closed her eyes and waved her hand. "Please, stop shouting."

She heard the sound of footsteps and then felt Rebecca plop onto the couch next to her.

"Joyce? Joyceeee? Is this better?" Rebecca whispered dramatically.

"You know what, I think maybe it's just your voice. I just need to, you know, not hear it," Joyce sighed.

Rebecca laughed. "You always drink too much. When will you know your limits?"

"I know my limits, I just choose to go past them, okay," Joyce grumbled.

"Mmm, sure," Rebecca smirked. "Well, good thing it's Saturday, otherwise you'd have missed half your classes by now."

Joyce leaned forward and ran her fingers through her tangled hair. "Ugh, I think I need a nap."

"You just woke up!"

"Okay, and?"

"You said you were gonna come learn that new choreo with me and Taylor! You said this time you weren't gonna flake!" Rebecca pouted.

Joyce slowly opened her eyes, turning her head to stare groggily at Rebecca. "Girl, I am so hungover right now. I feel like I'm gonna throw up." She leaned towards Rebecca and began making small retching noises. "In fact, I might throw up right this second."

"Ewwwwww," Rebecca quickly scooted away. "Stop, stop, okay, you don't have to come."

Immediately, Joyce sat up straight and flashed a smile. "Really? Great! You have fun though!"

Rebecca stood up, shaking her head. "You're impossible. This is the last time, though. Next time I'll force you to come, no matter what.

Joyce waved her away. "Fine, fine. Now shoo, let me sleep."

A 30 minute nap later, Joyce woke up slightly more refreshed. And a lot hungrier. She padded over to the kitchen and rummaged through the fridge before settling on a half-eaten Korean seafood pancake she made a couple days ago. Putting it into the microwave to warm, she leaned on the counter and rubbed her eyes. She glimpsed a flash of silver in her peripheral vision. Rebecca had left the headset out. Was she playing it in the morning?

Joyce's curiosity was piqued. Rebecca almost never played games. They must've really come up with a good one if she was raving about it last night, and even playing it this morning. Joyce glanced at the headset again. But what was the game? Rebecca didn't even really describe it. Joyce wondered -

A loud beeping from the microwave interrupted her train of thought. She would just have to ask Rebecca again.

...

Over the next three days, Joyce observed Rebecca taking the headset with her into her room every night. And then the next day, the headset would be back out somewhere in the apartment. One day it was on the coffee table. Another day, it was on the couch.

Wednesday morning, Joyce walked into the bathroom and saw the headset on the counter. Did Rebecca play even in the bathroom? What was going on?

"Becca? Um, your headset's in the bathroom," Joyce called out.

Rebecca quickly rushed in and snatched up the headset. "Oh fuck, my bad. I was wondering where I left it."

Joyce turned to face Rebecca and raised an eyebrow. "Why do you keep leaving the headset all over the place?"

Rebecca smiled sheepishly. "Sorry, it's not on purpose. I just play a little, here and there, and I just forget sometimes."

"Is the game really that good?" Joyce asked skeptically.

Rebecca nodded enthusiastically. "It's really good, I want to play it all the time. It's kind of....addicting almost. Daniel did a really good job. Wanna try?"

Joyce eyed the headset. "Maybe...what's it about anyways?"

"Hmm," Rebecca mused. "It's like...that one game, with the flying cubes and you hold a sword or something? Except this one is more about eye tracking!"

"Mm, okay. That doesn't sound super fun..."

Rebecca shook her head. "No, trust, you have to play it to see what I'm talking about."

"Okayyy," Joyce replied hesitantly. "I could give it a try sometime."

...

THE NEXT NIGHT

Joyce had just finished blowing her hair dry after a shower when she heard three loud knocks. Puzzled, she made her way to the entrance. It was getting pretty late. Who could it be knocking on the door?

Peering through the peephole into the hallway, she recognized the person standing outside. Cracking open the door, she glared at Daniel.

"What are you doing here? It's almost 10."

Daniel raised his hands up apologetically. "Hey, yea, I know, sorry to bother you this late. I came to pick up the headset. Rebecca forgot to give it back, and we kinda need to turn it in tomorrow. She told me I could swing by to grab it."

"Hmph, you couldn't have come earlier?" Joyce huffed as she opened the door wider to let him in.

"Well, Rebecca kept telling me she'd bring it, and then she kept forgetting and now she's stuck at dance practice." Daniel shrugged. "You know how she is."

"That does sound like Rebecca," Joyce admitted.

"Yea..." Daniel paused. "Have you played it yet?"

"Huh? Oh, your game? Not yet. Rebecca keeps telling me to try, though I guess I just haven't gotten around to it."

Daniel offered the headset to her. "You wanna try then?"

"I don't know, maybe."

Daniel shrugged again. "Up to you."

He set the headset back down on the coffee table and glanced around, lingering, as if debating something in his head. "Um, sorry, before I go, can I use the bathroom really quick?"

"Oh. Yea, sure, go for it."

"Ah, thanks, I've been holding it for a while," Daniel said with a pained smile. He quickly trotted down the hallway and slammed the bathroom door.

...

Joyce sat onto the couch and studied the sleek silver headset in front of her. Should she play it? On one hand, she didn't like Daniel, and she didn't want to like his game. On the other hand, maybe she could just sneak a quick peek, while he's in the bathroom. He wouldn't even know. Joyce hesitated. Rebecca had been playing the game a lot. What could possibly make it that good?

Her curiosity won out. Joyce grabbed the headset and slipped it on. Immediately, the screen sprang to life. She was bombarded with a dazzling array of colors, shifting and pulsing in ways that made her head spin.

What the hell was this?

Joyce went to take off the headset, but before she could, the colors began to swirl faster. Her mind began to cloud as she was drawn into the colors. What was I doing again...? Joyce thought sluggishly. I was...I wanted to...just look at the colors...such...pretty...colors. Can't... stop... watching....so pretty...so hard to think...so easy to just watch the colors...so hard to think.

She stared at the screen dumbly for what felt like hours, but was really only a few seconds, before words began flashing on the screen.

DANIEL IS MY MASTER

daniel is my mas -- wait what?

IT FEELS GOOD TO OBEY MY MASTER

what the fuck? it feels good to obey? what the fuck is this, i need to take this off, i -

I LOVE TO OBEY MY MASTER

...love...to obey? no, wait, i don't, i don't have a master either

DANIEL IS MY MASTER

daniel...is my....master....?

IT FEELS GOOD TO OBEY MY MASTER

it...feels good...to obey.......my master

I LOVE TO OBEY MY MASTER

i love....to obey....my........no, something's wrong, i have...i have to resist this..i don't-

Joyce struggled to lift her arms up to take off the headset. It was so hard to think, to do anything with all those pretty colors...but she has to...she has to stop this. Get my arms up...okay....halfway there...almost...

Joyce moaned as a hand suddenly reaches around from behind her and lightly cups her left breast. Her arms, so close to the headset, fall limply back down to her sides.

"It's okay, you don't have to resist," a voice whispered. "It feels good, isn't that right, Joyce?"

The hand began to gently caress her breast. Joyce let out another moan.

"Mmmmm....yes.....feelsss so good."

"That's right, it feels so good to not resist, feels so good to just give in," the voice continued. "It's getting so hard to think, isn't it? It's okay, you don't need to think. So much easier to just let your thoughts fade away, becoming nice and blank, so blank."

Joyce moaned again as she felt another hand reach around and begin kneading her right breast. The voice was right. She didn't need to think...it was so hard to think...she just needed to let her mind go blank...

No! She needed to resist...

"....no....resist..." Joyce murmured weakly. "...can't..."

The voice shushed her. "Shh, that's right, you can't think, you can't resist. Just feel. Feel yourself becoming blank, mindless."

Joyce pressed against the body behind her as one of the hands began lightly tracing its way down her body and slipped underneath her pants. She arched her back and moaned, overcome with pleasure, as one hand continued squeezing her breast and the other began rubbing against her pussy. She couldn't think. She was so...

"...uhhhh..... mindlesssss....." she gasped out.

"Good girl, so mindless, so horny, so submissive." Fingers began to circle around her swollen clit, while the other hand spiraled in on her stiff nipples.

"Hornyyyy," Joyce whimpered. "S-s--submissive...."

The fingers began rubbing her clit, while the other hand pinched her nipples. "So obedient."

Joyce cried out with pleasure. "Ohhh!! Yes!!! Obedient!"

"You're my horny, mindless slut, and you must obey. Say it," the voice commanded.

"Ohhh, yessss....I'm your horny, mindless slut and I must obey," moaned Joyce.

"Good girl. Focus on the words now, and begin repeating them, programming yourself as you do."

Joyce's eyes, half-lidded and glazed-over underneath the headset, slowly began to focus once again on the words flashing on the screen.

DANIEL IS MY MASTER

"danielll is my masterr"

IT FEELS GOOD TO OBEY MY MASTER

"it feelsssss good to obeyyyyyy my masterrr"

I LOVE TO OBEY MY MASTER

"i loooooove to obeyyyyy my masterrrrr"

DANIEL IS MY MASTER

"danielll is my masterr"

IT FEELS GOOD TO OBEY MY MASTER

"it feelsssss good to obeyyyyyy my masterrr"

I LOVE TO OBEY MY MASTER

"i loooooove to obeyyyyy my masterrrrr"

"That's a good girl," rasped Daniel. He rubbed Joyce's clit faster, groped her tits rougher. She moaned as a wave of pleasure crashed over her.

"Yes, Master," she panted.

...

Daniel couldn't believe it. He didn't think Joyce would ever play his game, so imagine his surprise when he walked out of the bathroom and saw her slumped on the couch, entranced by the headset.

Joyce may not have been as hot as Rebecca, but she was still plenty hot. A little taller and a slimmer frame, sure, but a killer body regardless, with smaller, but squeezable tits, and a tight ass.

Daniel, being firmly in the friendzone with Rebecca (at least, before he hypnotized her), had tried to get with the next best thing, her roommate, Joyce, but to no avail. She was always a little too uptight, a little too studious. Plus, she thought he was a creep. Which...was fair. He was here right now, after all, pleasuring her while brainwashing her into obedience. Not that -

"DANIEL????? WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS???"

His head snapped up. Rebecca stood in the doorway, looking shocked but more importantly, very very angry.