Calibration Pt. 02

Story Info
Rebecca demonstrates her calibration.
1.9k words
4.56
30.5k
47

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another swirl of colors, slightly faster, slightly more insistent, greeted Rebecca as soon as the second button was pressed.

IT FEELS GOOD TO OBEY.

"it feelsssss good to obeyyyyyy," Rebecca slurred

I LOVE TO OBEY

"i loooooove to obeyyyyy"

IT FEELS GOOD TO OBEY.

"it feelsssss good to obeyyyyyy"

I LOVE TO OBEY

"i loooooove to obeyyyyy"

IT FEELS GOOD TO OBEY.

"it feelsssss good to obeyyyyyy"

I LOVE TO OBEY

"i loooooove to obeyyyyy"

The words stopped flashing, leaving only the enthralling mass of colors to bore into Rebecca's mind. Then, without warning, words resumed flashing on the screen.

DANIEL IS MY MASTER

"danielll is my masterr"

IT FEELS GOOD TO OBEY MY MASTER

"it feelsssss good to obeyyyyyy my masterrr"

I LOVE TO OBEY MY MASTER

"i loooooove to obeyyyyy my masterrrrr"

DANIEL IS MY MASTER

"danielll is my masterr"

IT FEELS GOOD TO OBEY MY MASTER

"it feelsssss good to obeyyyyyy my masterrr"

I LOVE TO OBEY MY MASTER

"i loooooove to obeyyyyy my masterrrrr"

Daniel watched Rebecca pant as she underwent her conditioning. He was sorely tempted to stop the sequence short, but he knew her training needed to be thorough. Patience, he chided himself.

Daniel directed his attention back to Rebecca. He had thought of another command to add. "Rebecca, as you continue to pleasure yourself, you'll bring yourself closer and closer to climax, but you won't be able to cum. You'll be right on the edge of orgasm, but you won't be able to reach it. You can get close, so close, but you won't orgasm. Not until I tell you to."

He leaned back with a roguish smile on his face. Now this should be fun to watch, he thought giddily.

Next to him, Rebecca groaned as she continued to play with herself.

DANIEL IS MY MASTER

"danielll is my masterr"

IT FEELS GOOD TO OBEY MY MASTER

"it feelsssss good to obeyyyyyy my masterrr"

I LOVE TO OBEY MY MASTER

"i loooooove to obeyyyyy my masterrrrr"

...

After what seemed like an eternity, Rebecca finally stopped repeating back her commands as the sequence finished. She laid on the couch, her head lolling back, a long thread of drool falling from her mouth, her fingers rubbing furiously as she pleasured herself under her shorts. Her other hand grabbed needily at her tits, squeezing urgently.

"Rebecca, tell me, are there any thoughts in your head?"

"N-n-nooo."

Daniel tsked. "You will respond to all of my questions and commands with 'Master', do you understand?"

"Y-y-yesss Master," Rebecca mewled.

"Good girl, that's much better. Tell me, how do you feel?"

"I feel...blank.......obedient......and...soooo horny, Master."

"Good girl, Rebecca, you've been such a good girl. And good girls who obey will be rewarded. In a moment, I will snap my fingers, and when I do, you will experience the most intense, most pleasurable orgasm in your life. After you climax, you will drop back into a deep, deep trance. Do you understand?"

"Y-yesssss, Masterrrr," she whimpered desperately.

"Good girl." Daniel paused, his hand hovering in front of Rebecca. She quivered in anticipation and then-

*SNAP*

Rebecca moaned with lust as she immediately climaxed. She cried out in pleasure, her back arching out from the couch, her legs clenching together tightly, one hand moving to cover her mouth as she was overwhelmed with ecstasy.

She shuddered for nearly a minute as she came again and again, until finally, the orgasm subsided. Sighing contentedly, Rebecca slumped back into the cushions, her arms dropping limply to her side.

During Rebecca's unbelievably sensuous display, Daniel had quickly dropped his pants and began rubbing his dick furiously. But as she dropped back into trance, he forced himself to stop and catch his breath.

"G-good girl. Sit up straight now, with your shoulders back."

"Yesssss, Masterrrrr," Rebecca murmured. She slowly raised herself up into a sitting position, thrusting her shoulders back and her chest out, making her already-generous tits even more prominent.

"Good girl," Daniel reached over and wiped the line of drool off her chin. "Rebecca, go ahead and take off the headset now. However, even without it, you'll notice that you can still see those pretty, swirling colors in your head. The pretty colors that make you so empty and mindless and obedient."

"Yesss, Master." Rebecca slowly reached up and slipped off the headset. Her eyes, normally lively and mischievous, were glazed over as she stared blankly ahead. "So empty...mindless...obedient."

"That's right Rebecca. So empty, so obedient. Now, I want you to take off your shirt and begin rubbing your breasts for me."

"Yes, Master." Rebecca grabbed the bottom of her blouse and lifted it over her head, revealing her perky, round tits. She cupped her breasts with both hands, her pink nipples stiff between her thumb and forefinger, and started kneading and tweaking gently. Rebecca fell into a methodical rhythm, pushing her tits together before releasing slightly, then squeezing together again.

Daniel caught his breath. Never in his wildest dreams did he ever think he would see Rebecca's perfect set of breasts, outside of his hormone-fueled fantasies. Not only that, but to also see her playing with them, mindlessly, obediently. On his command. Even now, as he drank in Rebecca's soft tits and her toned midriff, he could scarcely believe it.

He cleared his throat. "Good girl. Start repeating the phrase, 'I am your hypnotized, mindless fucktoy, and I must obey.'"

"I am your hypnotized, mindless fucktoy, and I must obey," Rebecca repeated blankly.

"I am your hypnotized, mindless fucktoy, and I must obey."

"I am your hypnotized, mindless fucktoy, and I must obey."

...

"...your hypnotized, mindless fucktoy, and I must obey."

"I am your hypnotized, mindless fucktoy, and I must obey."

"I am your hypnotized, mindless fucktoy, and -"

"Okay, you can stop now," Daniel interrupted. He stood up and moved in front of the couch. "Come here and get down on your knees in front of me."

"Yes, Master." Rebecca got up, taking a few steps forwards before kneeling submissively at his feet, her face inches away from his stiff 6-incher.

Daniel took a deep breath. "Rebecca, give me a blowjob. Seductively."

Her face softened slightly, her eyes locking on to the throbbing cock in front of her. "Mmm, yes, Master," she purred, her tongue flicking out to wet her full lips.

Rebecca leaned forward and started planting kisses along the length of Daniel's shaft. When she reached the end, she licked around the tip, before parting her lips and slowly taking in his dick. She slid all the way down, then up, down, up, down, up, slowly at first, then getting progressively faster. Her long brown hair swayed as she bobbed on his cock, occasionally glancing upwards with wide, submissive eyes.

Daniel groaned softly as she continued blowing him. None of his exes had ever given him a blowjob quite as good as the one Rebecca was currently giving him. "Good girl, Rebecca. Such a good girl, pleasing your master like this."

Rebecca's body trembled with pleasure in response. Her hands began groping her tits again, massaging them roughly as she continued to bob up and down.

Daniel closed his eyes. He could feel himself reaching the brink of ejaculation, after he edged himself for most of the night. Grunting, he pulled his dick out from Rebecca's warm mouth with a small 'pop'. She glanced up at him with needy eyes. "Master?"

"You want me to cum in your mouth. Say it. Beg for it," Daniel growled.

Rebecca instantly obeyed. "I want you to cum in my mouth, Master. Please cum in your obedient, slutty fucktoy," she pleaded. "Master, please, I need you to cum in my mouth. I'm your horny, mindless fuckdoll and I need your cum down my throat...."

That was enough for Daniel. "Fuck, that's so hot." He pushed his dick back into Rebecca's eagerly awaiting mouth and released his pent-up load, groaning and twitching slightly as he finished shooting jets of cum into her mouth.

Rebecca pulled back, lips slightly parted, with a little bit of cum overflowing from her mouth and sliding down her chin. She dabbed at it before swallowing and licking her finger clean. Rebecca looked back up at Daniel, her eyes unfocused and clouded with pleasure.

"Good girl, Rebecca," Daniel said, zipping up his pants. "You did a very good job."

"Mmm, thank you so much, Master," she purred softly. "Your mindless, obedient fucktoy loves to drink your cum."

Looking at Rebecca kneeling submissively on the floor, legs spread wide, hands resting on her lap, Daniel could feel his dick hardening again. Maybe I could go another round, he considered.

But before he could give Rebecca another command, his attention was caught by his phone beeping. Fumbling, Daniel pulled it from his pocket. Ugh, he thought. Just a stupid text from his roommate, letting him know that he had burned something in the toaster again and set the fire alarm off. Daniel went to put back his phone until he glanced back at the screen and noticed the time.

9:05pm.

Oh shit. Did he stay over for too long?

"Rebecca, when does your roommate come back?"

"Joyce said she was coming back around 9:30, Master."

9:30. Not great, but not terrible either. Barely enough time.

"Okay, Rebecca, put your shirt back on, clean yourself up, then come back and sit on the couch with me."

"Yes, Master."

...

Ten minutes later, Rebecca sat placidly on the couch, looking a little disheveled but otherwise normal. Daniel sat next to her, hurriedly giving her some last minute commands.

"Rebecca, whenever I, and only I, say the trigger phrase, 'Blank Becca' you will drop into a nice deep trance for me, becoming blank, mindless, and obedient. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good girl. Now, I'm going to count to three and snap my fingers, and when you do, you'll wake up to your normal self, with no recollection of what happened when I came over today. The only thing you'll remember that I showed you the game demo and you liked it so much you wanted to keep the headset for a little while. Nothing else about tonight." Daniel raised his hand, then paused. "Whenever you're in your normal state, you won't remember any of suggestions I gave you, but they'll still be buried in your subconscious, ready to be triggered. Whenever you return to this nice, blank, hypnotized state, you'll remember and follow all of your commands again. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good girl. I'll give you more instructions in the next several days. Okay, 1..2.....3...."

*SNAP*

...

Rebecca blinked slowly and looked around. Wasn't she on the floor before....? Wait, no, she....she was on the couch...and she was...playing the game Daniel coded...and she really liked it! And...uhhh, did he just ask her a question? Rebecca looked over at Daniel, who was staring at her bemusedly.

"Sorry, I think I might've dozed off," Rebecca laughed sheepishly. "What were you saying?"

Daniel smiled and shook his head ruefully. "Dozing off? Your nap wasn't enough sleep for you?"

Rebecca slapped his arm. "Hey, you're the one that woke me up early!"

"Ouch, ouch, okay, you're right, that's my bad," Daniel rubbed his arm. "I was saying, if you really liked the game so much, I can leave the headset here. So you can use it."

"Wait, really? That'd be great, actually! I really enjoyed playing it so it'd be nice to get some more time in."

Daniel stood up and stretched. "Yea, no problem. Just don't, like, break it or anything. We still have to turn something in to Parker, don't forget. I'm not coding that again."

Rebecca stuck out her tongue at him. "C'mon, I'm not that clumsy. I'll be careful with it, don't worry."

She walked Daniel to the door. Rebecca paused, before grabbing his arm and smiling at him. "But hey, for real, thanks for clutching this project. I really owe you one."