California

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They struggled at first, there were groans and "wait" and "stop" a couple of times, but soon enough, they persisted through the pain and found their groove. It was an unnoticeable transition from pain to pleasure, and once he was fucking her with a rhythm, knowing the right amount of penetration, the way to rub up his girth against her insides, both their mouths were hanging open moaning with pleasure, their limbs clawing to maintain integrity. Their sounds motivated each other, each loud moan met with a longer, harder, faster stroke, each breathy grunt met with an arch of the back, shiver of the skin, pulling at the bedsheets, call for the benevolent almighty who was no wonder watching in horror at the devilish satiation of lust being performed so shamelessly, instead joyfully.

Beads of sweat formed on his back, and hers were being soaked up by the fish on her sheets, along with the small puddle of discharge leaking from her vulva as he kept thrusting into her. They were hot, ears burning, mouths wet, marks and scratches all over, hanging on, giving more and more, rising up to reach their peaks. He felt his bare love gathering, and she felt of pleasure as her back arched as she climaxed, riding the crescendo of her orgasm all the way, almost seizing up and down, frantically pulling at the sheets, leaving red marks along his back. At the tail end of her crash, he felt himself go off as well, like a sudden shock, he felt it all leaving his body, the release like a hot spring, relieving pressure, bringing in pleasure and relaxation. He tried to keep going, even after they had both gone, but it didn't last long. It was over, and as he fell next to her, they were both trying to savour each moment of it, hoping it would be a forever moment, but as with all things, it was only when it was over did they realize the fractional nature of its existence. His hand rested on the inside of her thigh though, and the touch made them feel good. It was like insulation, being close to each other, they were when together protected from all that the world was, all that wasn't them. This shared existence was wonderful, and suddenly so much of the universe made sense to them, or at least became less chaotic.

They made out well into the night, fucked a couple of more times (yes, 'fucked' as they will both refer to it), each time harder than the last, yet each time ending in a more tender embrace (something they will never refer to). By the time the cold winds had started slipping in through the window cracks, they were completely spent, and their naked bodies lay spread across the moistened sheets. It smelled of pheromones and sweat and cigarettes and candle wax, and the mixture was stunning to their senses. Both of them felt cold as the wind swept their sweat away, but neither wanted to cover themselves up, neither wanted to move. They had been so used to being alone and self-dependent that they had been afraid to communicate. The cold unbothered though, sent a strong wind, and her legs closed up reflexively, trapping his hand. He wiggled it away, the coolness of her juice on it gave him pause. Soon he jumped out of bed and brought a duvet to cover them both, wrapped together like rice and meat in a burrito.

"Sekhmet?" he asked, she was resting peacefully on his arm.

"Yes Nin?" she whispered feebly.

"I'm just thinking about what happens now."

"Why?"

"Because..."

"Are you going to be gone tomorrow?"

"...no."

"Are you going to tell me you love me and want to marry me?"

"No."

"Are you going to have breakfast with me tomorrow?"

"Not if you're going to make me have coffee."

"What if it's decaf?"

"It's still coffee."

She smiled in her doze. "Alright."

"Sekhmet?"

"Yes Nin?"

"When do you think it'll happen?"

"Could be tomorrow night, could be a week, month, year from now."

"And what after that?"

"Who the fuck knows?"

"I wish I didn't have to worry so much about the future."

"Nin?"

"Yes Sekhmet?"

"Kiss me."

The kiss was long, quiet, invigorating, tranquillizing, infinite.

The opening piano notes of a song twinkled in.

Thanks for reading!