All Comments on 'California Conference Connections'

by yowser

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Pretentious, over written, cliché ridden and boring.

KumquatqueenKumquatqueen12 months ago

Very realistic conference, from the late printers to the excitement of the agenda and That Guy who always asks questions. And the sex, of course (hence my own ISAYSA series on scientific collaboration!)

Hope Morris and Sarah get it together once one of them moves to a new college.

CriosCrios12 months ago

Wonderfully original. The dialog's not for the faint of heart. Lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The story forced me to look up more than a few terms, and I was tempted to go further and see if any of the conference papers were legitimate. It was a welcome and engaging story, with very real characters and situations - especially the academic conference. The married encounter was very well done. I would like to read more of Morris, Claire, Rita, and Sarah (with me paying special attention to the Oxford comma). Jon Tor Lang.

maydecmaydec12 months ago

Hi Yowser, thanks for the story. I liked the "realness" of the characters as they were believable. I particularly enjoyed the reference to William Harvey. I read a book about his work as part of a History of Science course I took at UC Berkeley in the mid 70's. The course was a 3 quarter course and the quarter I took covered the medieval period up to the renaissance. I was an engineering student and we were required to take some humanity courses and I love history, hence me taking the course. I have never heard of him referenced since. I was surprised that you mentioned him quite a bit in the story and obviously you are familiar with his work. Thanks again :)

Paul4playPaul4play12 months ago

A unique bit of erotica!

Very enjoyable and sufficiently arousing.

You tale accurately touches upon the complex relationships stimulated during professional gatherings…..thank you!

KlitomaticKlitomatic12 months ago

OK, never read anything like this before, and it was better than good.

lexlogan8lexlogan812 months ago

Loved it. No one else so far has commented directly on the 'crip' elements. I've certainly had the experience of wondering whether I should offer assistance to someone in a wheelchair; I usually hold off until it appears they are struggling. I can see myself in Morris's shoes, eager to give and receive whatever pleasure an attractive woman is capable of.

DrizdartDrizdart12 months ago

As an escapee from academia, I enjoyed the story a great deal. It reminded me of several reasons I never really "fit" into the intellectual life of the various humanities departments.

Introduction of a person in a chair is handled really well. The caution about crip sex is an excellent message. Only "clinker" I got was the unexplained "T-12 vertebra break" -- most of us in the temporarily able bodied population don't know the consequences of T12 injuries.

Thanks for bringing a different sort of person into a Lit story.

nycreadernycreader12 months ago

Thanks for this story (for the kindness and acceptance between the main characters of the story) .

(Although I think that there were probably many more middle-aged persons named "Morris Finkelstein" in the US population 2 generations ago than there are now (I had 2 (Jewish American) great-uncles-by-marriage named Morris, but they were born over a century ago: they were of my grandparents' generation, and I'm past 60 now, myself. )

Ethan/"nycreader".

avp92117avp921174 months ago

I've never had to look up so many words before while reading a Literotica story. Lots of detail in this story, I'm thinking the author has an academic background.

I loved the unexpected tryst.

pope32767pope32767about 1 month ago

Brilliant, funny, sweet, and sad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryowser@yowser
I am fond of a well-crafted story. My interests are broad spectrum, there is something here for almost everyone. I value writing as a tool of exploration.