California Dogging

Story Info
Samantha heads into the hills for a sexy adventure.
761 words
4.19
24.4k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonDoom
SimonDoom
5,364 Followers

This story is part of the 750 Word Project 2022.

*

Samantha drove her car into the hills, to a place she'd never been before. The hills were blond but densely blanketed by olive-green chaparral.

Behind her lay the city, a vast, smog-shrouded plane stretching to infinity. In the city were a husband at work and two kids in school. Ahead of her loomed an adventure.

She parked the car in a dusty open place at the end of the road. The Site on the Internet said this was the place to go.

A hunger, long quelled and seldom acknowledged, impelled her to visit the Site, and then to follow its instructions and directions. So, here she was, on a hot summer Tuesday afternoon, at the appointed time, getting out of her car, wearing a knee-length blue dress with buttons up the front and high heels and nothing else.

Samantha teetered on her heels over a bumpy trail to a place a hundred yards away from the car, shrouded on three sides by tall, thick clumps of ceanothus and manzanita. A boulder stood in front of her, as she'd been told it would. Opposite the boulder, the hill fell away steeply, revealing an expansive view of the city hundreds of feet below.

On the boulder were two handprints in white chalk, a few feet apart. Samantha approached the boulder and put her hands on the prints, as the Site had instructed.

She waited.

She didn't wait long.

Facing the boulder, she heard the man rather than saw him. She heard his feet shuffle through the dirt. She heard his heavy breathing.

She felt hands on her ass, cupping both cheeks, gently at first, and then with greater pressure and insistence. The hands mashed her butt for over a minute before she felt her dress being pulled up and the man's fingers, rough against her soft skin, move under her dress, to the inside of her thigh. The fingers then moved to her uncovered vulva.

Two fingers entered her. Samantha moaned.

She stayed in place but craned her head to the side to look at the man. He was neither handsome nor ugly. He was nondescript. Maybe 40ish. He caught her glance but turned his attention back to her pussy, which he fingered rapidly.

Samantha heard a rustle in the chaparral to the side, and another man, and then another one, emerged from the bushes. Soon, hands took her shoulders and turned her around, but the man behind her turned with her and kept finger-fucking her. The new man undid the buttons on the front of her dress, and he pulled the dress back and threw it off her body, and she stood naked and exposed in the afternoon sun.

Hands pressed against her shoulders and pushed her to her knees. A thick and hard penis flopped against her face, and she heard a zipper being undone behind her. She took the flopping cock into her mouth and sucked it. The cock behind her traced the length of her slit and then pressed forward between the lips of her pussy. The men fucked her from front and back.

"Do you like that, slut?" the man behind her asked.

"Mmmmph," was all she could say with her mouth full.

Soon a small circle of men stood around her, cocks out and feverishly stroked, and only minutes later she felt the first spurt of cum hit her naked body.

She closed her eyes.

"Oh, yes," she whispered.

"Say it louder," said the man with his cock in her mouth.

"Oh, yes!" she cried, and her voice echoed down the hill.

More cum splattered her skin, and then the man in front came in her mouth. She tried to gulp it all but some of it spilled out the side of her mouth and hit the dirt. Another cock quickly replaced the first one.

"Damn, she's hot," one of the men—she couldn't tell which—said.

"Fuck yes," she mumbled. She felt hot, and she savored the feeling.

She came and her body shook.

Men left furtively. New men arrived. She lost track. In half an hour at least eleven men, of all ages and sizes, came in her or on her.

When they were done, Samantha picked her dress off the dirt and brushed her knees. She pulled the dress over her sticky body.

As she got in her car several minutes later, she looked over the city. She would return. Now, she had to get home and clean herself before her husband arrived.

SimonDoom
SimonDoom
5,364 Followers