California Dreamin' Pt. 04

Story Info
The trio takes a big step, Jack and Quinn get closer.
14.6k words
4.88
5k
10

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/29/2024
Created 12/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over the age of 18.

After a bit of a cliffhanger, the trio makes the leap to be together. They all wrestle with what their new reality means, and how they'll live and love as part of a triad. Sloane introduces Jack to some new experiences, and Jack and Quinn get some quality alone-time.

This and future chapters will deal with the messy (and hot!) reality of a three-way polyamorous relationship between two cis and one fluid person, who all realize that their place on the sexual spectrum changes to follow their hearts, and... other organs. If this kind of relationship, light drug use, cross dressing, or group sex offend or trigger you, please look elsewhere.

Favorite and follow to make sure you get notified of each new chapter, in case it isn't in a category you watch.

Let me know in the comments how you're liking the story, and if you're keen on seeing it continue.

* * *

I sat on the couch, still in just my boxers.

Quinn was bustling about the kitchen, happy as a clam whipping up a batch of brioche French Toast. I could have sworn I even heard her whistling while she cooked. She hadn't bothered to change her clothes or put on makeup. I was happy she was comfortable enough not to.

Sloane sat next to me, just holding my hand while my brain tried to catch up with everything that had happened in the last twelve hours. Honestly, I was having a hard time believing everything I remembered. The low point of my brief pharmaceutical dalliance had passed, and the mid-grade hangover I'd added on had shrunk to a mild headache and a rumbly stomach that I knew would be cured straightaway.

I kept glancing at each of them, trying to convince myself that I'd actually found myself here, in the a three-way relationship with two people I'd only known a short time, but somehow felt closer to than anyone else in my life.

"Looks like your doing some heavy thinking there," said Sloane, squeezing my hand.

"Nah," I lied. "Just hungry. I uh... didn't have a chance to ask you, how was the visit with your parents?"

"Well, horrible, then alright I guess. So get this," she said, turning toward me. "The reason they wanted me to come home was to settle an argument about... wait for it, paint."

"Paint?"

"Yeah. Mom wanted to repaint the pool house. She wanted it to match the color of the water. Dad was okay with that, amazingly, but they couldn't agree on what matched. I shit you not, we were out there four times that day, during different lighting, squatting down with our faces nearly touching the water, then dad got a ladder so we could see from above... it was literally the stupidest waste of time."

"Yikes. Who won?"

"I dunno. I told them I didn't have time for their bullshit and that I had important things to deal with at home. That's why I left early and came home to, well... you know."

I grinned. "So that was the horrible, what was the alright part?"

"Well, right before I left, I asked them point blank about this house. Dad told me they owned it outright. I just swung for the fences and said that since they forgot my birthday last year, which they had, that I wanted this place, free and clear. He went to the safe and got the title and all the paperwork and just signed it over to me like it was a perfectly reasonable birthday present."

"Ohmigod Sloane, that's amazing! Congrats!" I hugged her and then planted a kiss on her lips. "Wait, it's still super expensive to live here. Are they gonna keep paying for all that too?"

"I didn't bring up that particular detail, I think the card gets paid by their accountant. They probably have no idea. I think we'll just not bring that up." She grinned widely.

Quinn appeared carrying three plates. Thick, fluffy slices of French Toast with butter and syrup. She gave us each a plate and a kiss.

"Did I just hear what I thought I heard?"

Sloane repeated the story to a bout of enthusiastic clapping and another kiss.

We ate our breakfast as the sun rose. The girls kept glancing at my bare chest, which did nothing but continue to make me feel better. We finished eating and I took the dishes away.

"So we've all separately agreed to this craziness in principle," said Sloane when I came back. "Feels like we should talk through it. You know, communication, expectations, all that." The other two of us nodded. "Alright. First, we're together. I know Q and I discussed this at length and are good with it. But Jack," she said, turning to me, "you've only been out of the virgin club for a few weeks."

I arched my eyebrow at her.

"Are you absolutely sure you're willing to do this?" she continued. "No more dating, we'd be committed to each other."

"Won't I get to date both of you?"

"Yeah," she said with a smile. "That's kinda the point."

"Then I'm good." Better than good.

"Then there's the sex part," said Quinn. "Sloane, I know this whole thing was your idea and I know you did it for me... but I know you're not really into girls. Kinda feels unfair to you, being in a relationship with me. Well, at least usual me."

Sloane swallowed hard. "Our inexperienced boyfriend here helped me realize something, which he probably said better than me. I'm into you. I never stopped loving you, and you turn me on whatever you look like." She leaned across the couch and kissed Quinn deeply.

I felt myself getting hard watching, and was more than a little excited at being called anyone's boyfriend.

"And," said Quinn as they pulled apart, "we've already established that this cutie-pie man whore over here will have sex with anyone. So we're good on that front."

They both laughed, but it touched a nerve I'd been feeling since my head cleared.

"Since we're being so honest and getting this all out there..." I quietly sighed. "Is it normal that just like boom, I became... bisexual?" I instinctively turned toward Quinn.

"Oh sweetie, it's not really like that. It's not a bubble you fill in on a form." She saw my confused look and continued. "A month ago, did you try and ask guys out or dream about sleeping with one?"

"No," I said truthfully. "I mean, I've looked at guys, like I can tell when a dude is attractive, but most aren't. I guess."

"Okay, so after I kissed you the first time and told you about me... why did you want to kiss me again?"

"Well, I was attracted to you when we met, and then it kinda turned into a crush as we got to know each other. And then it was just like... I dunno, I guess it didn't matter what junk you had between your legs."

"Is this confusing for you?" She said, gesturing to her body without any artificial femininity. "I mean, if I dropped my sweats right now and asked for a blowjob, would you do it?"

I grinned and felt my boxers tighten again. "Yeah."

"Even though I look more like a guy right now?"

"You're still hot... and you're you."

"Thank you," she smiled back. "I guess what I'm trying to tell you is that everybody's sexuality is a spectrum. Your color on that spectrum can change as your life changes, and that's totally fine."

I sat and let that marinate for a moment. "I think I like this color." They both grinned back. "Well, since it's well established that you two have permanently corrupted me, can I ask a few practical questions?" They nodded. "What do we tell people? Sorry hot girl in my English lit class, I can't go out with you 'cause my girlfriends would be pissed."

"If you're comfortable with that," said Sloane. "I'd planned on my partners, but you can tell people what you want."

"Ever since Sloane sprung this on me," said Quinn, "I've dreamt about telling people I have a boyfriend and a girlfriend. It sounds so deliciously indecent."

We all chuckled. "What about sleeping arrangements," I asked next.

"I've done some reading about that," said Sloane. "I think we should all keep our own rooms. Alone time is important in any relationship, but I think more so in a three. We can of course have sleepovers with one or both the others, but saving those will make them more special. You know, when we decide to have fun together."

I'd barely allowed my mind to wander there in the last hours of learning it was a possibility, now a near certainty. I was three-quarters hard in a handful of seconds, which didn't go unnoticed.

"Somebody's excited about that," said Sloane, appreciatively eyeing my bulge. "How's your headache, Jack?"

"Not too bad," I answered, adjusting myself. The sensual layer she added to her words quickly got me the rest of the way hard.

"You know it's been well proven that orgasms release endorphins that can help headaches nearly instantly."

"I've heard that too," said Quinn. "Sloane, we really should take care of our boyfriend when he's not feeling good. Especially after what we put him through last night."

I coughed and cleared my throat. "Uhhh... I mean, I'm not gonna say no," I answered, grinning like an idiot.

Sloane hopped off the couch and bent over to whisper in Quinn's ear. Her eyes went wide for a moment before she smiled deviously. She quickly nodded.

They stood and looked down at me on the couch. Neither was removing clothing, so I guessed what was about to happen.

"Those need to go," said Sloane, pointing at my shorts.

I had them off and flung away in an instant. "Should I just sit here?"

"That'll be fine," said Quinn.

They flanked me on either side of the couch and began pawing at my chest. They took turns kissing my lips and cheeks and ears, sometimes at the same time. At one point I leaned back enough that they were kissing each other, tongues intertwining between their open lips.

I murmured something indistinct as I watched, only inches away. They broke the kiss to look at me and grin.

They glanced back at each other and looked to be having some kind of unspoken conversation. Before long, Sloane got up and planted herself in front of me, between my legs. Gently, she pushed my feet off the floor, my knees up to my chest. My cock flopped against my stomach as she bent me in half.

Sloane dove right in, kissing down the length of my shaft. She continued south, giving my balls a brief caress before planting slow kisses on my taint. I moaned softly as she licked the sensitive skin, longing for what I hoped was coming next. Her tongue granted my wish and began to lap at my back door. I realized Quinn was watching intently.

"Oh wow, he really does like that..." she cooed. She scooted closer to me and bent down. "My turn."

Quinn leaned down and lifted my cock to her lips, then began slowly sucking on the head.

"Oh, fuck..." I tilted my head so I could watch both of them. Only seeing the top of Sloane's blonde head, her movements matched the delicious feeling of her tongue slowly opening my ass.

I ran my hands into Quinn's short hair and caressed her scalp. She was gradually taking more of my shaft each time her head moved. She changed her angle to look up at me, as much lust in her eyes as I knew mine were projecting.

"Goddamn that feels good you guys." Even though I was folded uncomfortably, Quinn was laying on the back of one of my thighs, holding me in place. I relaxed, my other leg draping over Sloane's shoulder, she didn't seem to mind.

Their slow pleasuring continued and I struggled to keep the stimulations on my body separate. After a few minutes, they intertwined and melded. Sloane worked a finger inside me and gently caressed my button while Quinn continued her oral assault. It wasn't long before I felt the inevitable coming.

"Oh, yesss..." I hissed. "I'm almost there. Oh fuck..." My body began to writhe as I felt the fluid coursing through my body. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum... Unhhh!"

Sloane was pressing firmly against my prostate and the pressure began to build. I opened my eyes wide and stared at Quinn, her lips stretched obscenely around the very base of my cock.

I grunted, growing afraid that something was wrong, the pressure in my core multiplying. Finally after what seemed like ten seconds, Sloane slipped her finger out.

"Fuuuuck!" I felt like a balloon being deflated, my cum rocketing out into Quinn's waiting throat in a thick, solid stream. "God, yes..." I cooed, the built-up release like the pleasure of several orgasms at once. Quinn began to gag, but stayed fast and tongued the base of my shaft. Smaller spurts began to taper off and I slumped into the couch.

She finally pulled off and licked her lips. "Wow, that was a big one..."

Slowly, I felt my leg relax and lower to the floor. My spent cock was still dribbling onto my stomach.

"Well that was pretty amazing..." I managed to make out. "Holy shit."

"You're welcome," said Sloane sweetly, slumping into he chair next to us.

I turned to glance at Quinn, next to me on the sofa. "Can I say something, no offense intended here." She nodded. "With you, looking different right now, like a... guy. A super hot guy," I added. "It wasn't a turn off. Like, I loved watching you suck on me. I think my color might have just changed again." Both of them giggled.

"No offense taken," said Quinn. "This is also me, and I'm glad you're attracted to this too."

She leaned over and gave me a deep, cummy kiss. I swirled the salty taste around in my mouth as we pulled away. I reached into her lap and wrapped my fingers around her obviously hard shaft.

"Can I jump on the bandwagon here?" Sloane piped up. She leaned forward in the chair and stared at me. "When I came home last night and saw you with a cock, balls deep in your mouth Jack... I was so fucking turned on. Like I had no idea. If you hadn't freaked out and taken off, whew."

I grinned and squeezed Quinn's now growing hard-on. "Would you like to see that again?" Both nodded eagerly.

I pulled Quinn off the couch and slowly kissed her, still fully enjoying her current form and the large piece of meat poking me in the thigh. I dropped to my knees and slowly tugged at her sweatpants. Her cock sprang free, already oozing pre-cum. Like I'd done it a hundred times, I drew my tongue down her length and planted kisses along her shaft before taking it between my lips. She purred as I forced her deeper, this time with less resistance at my throat. I wrapped my arms around her ass and held her to me.

"Damn..." she cooed.

I began to give my girlfriend a slow, sensual blowjob. She ran her fingers into my hair, not gripping my head, but just being with me. I pushed again and deep throated her tool for a good five seconds before pulling off and glancing over at Sloane. She had at some point torn her shorts off and was plunging her hand between her legs, spread wide on the chair. I did a double take and stared at her gaping pussy, already dripping from her attention.

"Don't stop," she commanded. "This is so fucking hot... make her cum Jack, I wanna see it."

I dove back in with abandon, slobbering over Quinn's tool as I bobbed back and forth.

"Oh Jesus, you're a good cocksucker," she growled, now beginning to thrust lightly against my head. "This is even better than last night, damn..."

Her tempo increased and she began to more forcefully use her hands. I simply knelt and let her use me. A series of rather unladylike grunts came out of her, followed by powerful jets of spunk. I pulled back so just her head was between my lips and used my hand to jack her cock.

"Oh fuck, yes..." she hissed.

Quinn's cum splashed onto my tongue, spurt after spurt as I milked her with my hand. She finally released my head. I coaxed the last drips of fluid from her before she collapsed into the couch. I turned toward Sloane and watched her wildly fingering her clit. I made sure she was looking straight at me before opening my mouth, Quinn's entire load swishing around my tongue. With a smile, I closed my lips and gulped the entire mess down my throat.

"Oh, god..." she panted.

A few more seconds and Sloane had descended into a quiet string of curses and moans. Quinn and I just watched in lusty awe as she finished herself off, panting in the chair.

The three of us put back on whatever clothing had been shed and sat back down. I held both their hands on either side of me and stared out the window toward the ocean.

"I think I like lazy Sunday mornings." They leaned on my shoulders and we basked in the shared afterglow. Sloane finally spoke a few minutes later.

"So, you two," she said, hopping off the couch and sitting on an ottoman, "need to date. Like get to know each other for real. Have normal experiences and get used to being in public with each other. And no," she added, seeing Quinn about to object, "rolling at a club less than twenty four hours after telling him your your secret doesn't count as a date."

"Fine." Quinn flashed a lopsided smile. "I'd like that."

"Me too," I added, squeezing her hand.

* * *

The next few days were interesting, in a good way. It felt like we were all having our brains rewired a bit, relearning how to behave and act in a house with three people that weren't related, and definitely not just roommates.

We ate together when everyone was home like before, and usually hung out in the living room unless someone was studying or otherwise needed quiet time. More than friendly kissing and hugging was common, and generally the strangest but most wonderful part of being in a triad, which I learned was another term for our new relationship.

Making out on the couch with someone while your other partner watched somehow gave off the feeling of unfaithfulness, or at best, inducing jealousy for the third. I quickly got over it the first time I saw Sloane and Quinn kissing passionately, realizing I wasn't jealous but incredibly turned on watching them.

One evening while we all sat in front of the TV, I slipped my hand into Sloane's yoga pants and slowly fingered her to a quiet orgasm. Quinn hadn't even noticed until her friend began softly moaning, which got me a series of nice kisses on my neck and ear as I licked my fingers clean.

Quinn nearly always had makeup on, hair done, and wore cute but still emo-trending, feminine clothes with breast forms underneath. She obviously preferred to present as the attractive, hot girl that she'd become. Both Sloane and I told her that we didn't care how she chose to dress or appear on a given day, and that we respected her decision and thought she looked amazingly sexy regardless of her fashion style.

One morning she came up to breakfast in some obviously pre-Quinn shorts and a t-shirt with no forms underneath. I asked her outright how we should refer to her appearance choices. After some thought, she said that with us, she was fine with girl Quinn and guy Quinn, and could use appropriate pronouns if that was easier for us.

Quinn reminded me about the night we'd gone to the club, how different I felt in new clothes and hairstyle. She explained that the person she felt, that she projected in a given moment was strongly tied to how she looked, and I immediately understood.

I sidled up to guy Quinn in the kitchen and kissed her deeply, then palmed her growing package through the loose shorts. I had a moment of unease as we made out, but the feeling quickly dissolved as her tongue lapped at mine between our lips and arms held each other's bodies close.

I think we'd all been harboring an expectation, or a hope that the coming weekend might be spent doing new things. With studying, various activities, and sheer exhaustion some evenings, we simply never found time during the week to arrange for the kind of event we'd all been anticipating. Our hopes for the weekend were dashed when Sloane came home from yoga class one day with the news that she was going with Alex and Ricardo to a yoga retreat up the coast. She'd tried to get out of it, but Ricardo's helper instructor was in some kind of mountain biking accident and wouldn't be able to make it.