California Dreamin' Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How are you so goddamned sweet?" she said, almost accusingly.

"I just..." I stuttered. The pain in her eyes was real. What's going on here? "I thought it was cute, just trying to show you a good time and make you happy," I added timidly.

"And you're doing a fan-fucking-tastic job," she said quietly, eyes misting again. "I just don't get it... I've done awful things and hurt so many people. How do I even remotely deserve this?" She sniffed and wiped at her eyes. "Jesus, I'm beginning to wonder if Sloane is paying you to be with me."

I took her other hand and gazed into her eyes. "Q, where is this coming from? You know how I feel about you. This is real."

"It... feels like it," she choked out, tears now dripping freely down her cheeks. "It's just that almost everyone I've ever known thinks I'm a freak now, just because of the way I've chosen to look."

"You know what, I'm a freak. I spent twenty years sitting in my room and being safe while... fucking life was happening around me! And Sloane? You saw the picture she sent us last night! Freak with a giant, capital F."

A half smile broke through and she wiped at her eyes.

"You, miss Quinn, are our kind of freak."

She fell into my chest and sobbed gently into my new shirt. I held her to me and had my own bit of release. The normal embarrassment that would have come from having a mild emotional breakdown in a public place didn't even register for us. We stood, holding each other under the palm trees and string lights and just let it out.

After a few minutes, my asshole subconscious decided it was time to be done with the pity party.

"You know it's Starry Night, not Snotty Night, yeah?" I blurted out.

Quinn pulled away and after glancing at my shirt, gave me the most incredulous look I'd ever seen. "Are you fucking kidding me right now?" Her indignation broke a second later and she laughed. She pulled me back against her and squeezed around my chest. "Jack, please don't ever change."

"Well I tried, but it didn't go well. What you see is what you get."

That somehow made her simultaneous laughing and crying rekindle.

"Well, I still reserve the right to be a wreck tonight. This sweetest boyfriend in the world bullshit has me all off my game..."

I pushed gently against her shoulders and stared at her again. "You know what? I can fix this. I have the tools, I have the talent."

Quinn giggled and offered me her hand. We didn't have to go far, three doors down from the jewelry shop was a tiny gelato parlor I'd made mental note of. They didn't have salted caramel, but stracciatella was acceptable in a pinch. We walked and ate our frozen confection in near silence as it healed all manner of hurts.

We'd wound our way back to the music venue by the time we'd finished eating and another band was setting up. They were a more traditional cover band, playing the 80's ballads and hair rock I remember my parents listening to in the car. A good portion of the crowd was singing along and swaying to the music as the band got their groove on.

I excused myself to go to the bathroom. After waiting in line, I detoured to the bar we'd visited and convinced the pretty bartender that had served us earlier to make two more negronis in plastic to-go cups. She flashed me a knowing smile and refused Sloane's credit card with a shoo of her hand toward the door.

We downed the drinks faster than was probably wise, but used the liquid courage to mingle into the grassy area that served as the dance floor. We gyrated to the music and sang along to the songs we knew, just being present and silently reveling in the fact that two freaks could have a wonderful time among all the normals.

The band took a breather and I slumped down against the base of a palm tree. I spread my legs and Quinn sat between them, leaning back against my chest.

"Thank you Jack, for real. This was a pretty good date."

"Oh, it's nothing. Just what I do, showing pretty girls a good time."

"You really can't turn it off, can you?"

"Apparently not," I laughed.

"Wonder what Sloane is up to right now?"

I glanced at my phone, it was almost nine. "If I had to guess, I'd say pounding tequila shots with Ricardo. And probably drinking him under the table..."

Quinn giggled. "Sounds about right." She let out a long sigh. "I know we have a long drive home. You wanna head out soon?"

I closed my eyes and steeled my resolve to go ahead with my plan. I squeezed my arms around her chest. "Do you trust me?"

"Yes," she said quietly and without hesitation.

I gently extracted myself, leaving her leaning against the tree. "I'll be right back. Stay here." I grinned and took off.

I made it to the car to fetch my backpack and then back in decent time. Quinn was still sitting at the base of the palm trunk, sitting with her legs crossed. "Where'd you go?" She eyed the backpack but let me help her up.

I took her hand and led her back toward the line of restaurants. I pulled out my phone and checked the instructions. We found the single, nondescript door in a narrow alleyway between a Vietnamese restaurant and a bakery. I punched the code into they keypad and opened the door.

"What is this?" Quinn asked as we climbed a set of narrow stairs.

"I figured we'd probably have a few drinks and be out late. Better that trying to drive home, so I rented an Airbnb."

We reached the top of the stairs and through another door, was a narrow studio apartment. The space was nicely furnished, but as eclectic as the venue below us. A mix of antique and modern furniture filled the space. I had reasonable suspicion that tie-die lady might have been responsible for some of the artwork hung on the walls. The small attached kitchen was dominated by an industrial-sized fully automatic espresso machine. The real draw though, and the feature that dominated the website photos, was the view. We stepped out through the sliding door and onto a small balcony.

Our feet were just above the level of the palm canopy. The string lights below made the fronds glow from beneath. We could see narrow swaths of the grassy area below and watched people continue about their evenings. The band rocked on from their makeshift stage opposite the square. The familiar music was simply pleasant background from this distance.

I reached for Quinn's hand as we leaned on the railing. "I hope it wasn't too forward of me to assume..." I glanced back through the doors at the bed.

"That I'd want to spend the night with you?"

"Yeah. I mean, first date and all..."

Quinn pulled my head toward her and kissed me. "I've kinda been looking forward to this."

"Kinda?"

"Okay, maybe a lot." She squeezed my hand as we gazed out over the square. "It really is pretty up here."

"Since we're not leaving, we could go back down and dance some more. Or get another drink, or... we can do whatever you want."

Quinn raised an eyebrow and grinned. "What I want to do doesn't involve leaving this loft." She sat down on the small outdoor sofa. "Why don't you see if there's anything interesting in the fridge and come sit with me."

I darted inside and found that the host had left us a six pack of expensive beer. I grabbed two and plopped down next to her. We clinked bottles and simply drank in the ambiance of the wonderful place we found ourselves. Music and laughter wafted up from the square below as we talked and enjoyed each other. Quinn insisted we take a photo with the backlit palm trees behind us. Decked out in our date-night best, the photo really did look amazing. She sent it to our group thread and almost immediately got a picture back of Sloane and Ricardo and Alex, quite obviously feeling no pain.

"Do you think anyone can see us up here?" Quinn asked after we'd finished our beers.

I craned my head around and glanced around, then down to the narrow spaces between the palms. "I don't think so. We don't have the outside light on behind us either, so... how come?"

"I wanna show you something," she said quietly. "Something kinda naughty."

I think I may have nodded.

She stood and turned away from me, facing the door. Without hesitation, she reached around and unzipped the back of her dress. With a quick duck under the neck, it fluttered to the ground. She had no bra underneath. She turned around slowly, arms crossed over her chest. Black Converse and matching panties were the last bits of clothing left.

"Sloane got me a present the other day," she said, slowly uncrossing her arms. "What do you think?"

My jaw sagged open as I took in her nearly-bare body. Quinn's breasts were just smaller than Sloane's, but somehow also perfect. Slightly teardrop shaped, soft pink areolas, and maybe just a slight upward curve to the nipples. I stared unabashedly, trying to reconcile what I was seeing. The forms she had before were more like a shirt. She couldn't have gotten surgery that fast, right?

"They're still forms," she said, reading my mind. "Just a lot nicer. They're individual pieces and stay adhered for like a week before I have to take 'em off and reapply."

"Fucking hell..." I finally got out. "Quinn, they're beautiful. Can I—"

"Of course," she grinned. "I played with 'em for almost an hour when I first got them. There's a tiny bit of concealer around the edges."

I reached out and cupped a palm under one of her new breasts. "It feels nice... and real! Wow."

My cock began to assert that it didn't care about the authenticity. Without asking, I leaned down and took the other between my lips, gently tonguing around her nipple. I pulled away and realized something.

"I'm sorry you can't really feel that."

"It's alright, the price of being pretty. I can see you like them," she added, palming my growing erection through my pants.

"Uh huh," I leaned forward and began to French kiss her deep red lips.

We scooted closer on the couch before Quinn finally crawled onto my lap. I ran my hand into the back of her hair and down her back. We made out delicately, bodies beginning to grind together. She finally broke the kiss and sat up.

"I think you're wearing entirely too many clothes."

I stood and had my pants and shirt off in record time.

"Been practicing that?"

I laughed and drank in the sight of her lean body. "God, you're beautiful." My eyes rested on her lacy panties. "I see you're tucked. Wearing a dress, obviously. Do you wanna, you know... take everything out? I would love to make you feel good."

She gazed into my eyes. "I wanna stay like this tonight. I want to be beautiful and smooth and feminine for you. It's okay," she said, seeing my facial expression, "it's not just for you, it's for me too. I want to be like this. I was hoping, if you were okay with it, that we could try the other way for us to have sex."

Okay, so this is finally gonna happen. My brain was working overtime. The lovely set of tits on Quinn's chest only made her more real. An image flashed in my head, seeing her belly button ring up close while her cock was buried in my throat. It was now tucked inside a pair of lacy panties, and was probably going to stay there. Both the images only served to highlight the fact that both sides of Quinn were sexy, and beautiful, and perfect. I was falling for the person, not the naughty bits underneath. Although, the thoughts of what I hoped was about to happen were certainly front and center.

The waistband of my underwear finally gave up and allowed my hard cock to poke out. "I would like that very much."

"I hoped you might. Should we move this party inside?"

I nodded, scooped up her dress and went back in.

Quinn picked up the backpack from the bed and opened it. After a moment she extracted a small bottle of lube from among the spare clothing.

"I see I wasn't the only one planning for a nice evening," she said with a sexy lilt.

"I figured just in case."

She closed the space between us and sank to her knees. With a tug, my underwear fell to my ankles. She took my hard shaft in her hands and looked up at me.

"Mhmm, yummy..." Quinn began licking just the head and planting little kisses on my glans. With another glance, she took me inside and slowly slid down the entire length.

"Oh, fuuuuuck..." I moaned. I ran my fingers through her hair while she gently tongued the base of my shaft.

With a slow deep-throat ever few strokes, she worshiped my cock with reverence. She began to cup a hand under my balls and slowly massaged them as my hips began to gyrate.

I glanced down as she took me all the way in again. Her deep red lips were stretched obscenely around the base of my tool. Her eyes flashed lust and happiness and pleasure all simultaneously, the image almost sent me over the edge.

"Jesus you're good at that, you'd better stop..."

Quinn batted her eyelashes and slowly pulled off. She rose slowly, kissing my taut stomach and chest on the way up.

"I want you Jack. Would you like to help get me ready for you?"

I nodded eagerly.

She walked to the bed and lay on her back, propped up on pillows. I followed like a puppy. She spread her legs and used a finger to pull aside the narrow strip of fabric. I stifled a gasp as I saw the sparkle of a large rhinestone-encrusted plug.

"I thought I might get lucky tonight, so, you know... just in case."

"What do you want me to do?" I croaked out.

"I'm going to need some more lube, but my toy obviously need to come out. I can do it if you—"

"I can help," I cut in. I grabbed the small bottle and crawled between her spread legs. I grasped the base of the plug and gently pulled. She sucked in a breath and I stopped.

"Just go slow, and more lube."

I nodded and popped the cap on the bottle. Pulling the plug out just a bit, I drizzled a few drops of the slippery liquid around her opening. As I pushed the toy back in, she moaned happily in response. I repeated the process, pulling a bit more out each time. I watched in lust and awe as her rosebud stretched around the girth of the toy. Finally I got past the widest part and pulled the plug so just to the tip was inside her. A few more drops of lube, then slowly back in.

"God that feels good," she cooed. "I can't wait until it's you..."

I worked the plug in and out a few more times. My willpower to prolong the experience was quickly fading. The soft moans she made every time I slid the toy back into her weren't helping my resolve.

"Jack, I want you inside me. I'm ready."

I set the toy aside and crawled up to kiss her. My chest pressed to hers. "Me too."

Quinn reached down and gently pulled her cheeks apart. With a finger, I pulled the thin line of her panties aside to again expose her opening. I lined up and pushed my cock head against her rosebud. After some brief pressure, I slipped inside.

"Ohhh..." she breathed out. "More."

I leaned forward and pushed my hips toward her. The delicious tightness squeezed every inch I pushed in, warm and moist and close. I stopped about halfway and took a slow stroke out, then back in a little further. I alternated between gazing at her face and the erotic sight of her opening stretching around my cock as I plunged into her body. I exhaled as I finally had my full length buried.

"God, you're so big... just stay here for a minute. I want to feel every inch of you."

I could feel her muscles squeezing me from the inside. I had to take a few deep breaths.

"You feel amazing..." I finally managed to form into words. "So tight." My instincts forced my hips to slowly pull away, then push back in. "Fuck, yes..." I hissed.

Quinn sucked in sharply. "Ooh, that's the spot." She bit her lip and winced. "Do that again."

I made a another slow repetition, my cock head brushing past her prostate. After three or four more slow plunges, her body was quivering.

"Jesus, Jack... I think I might," she stuttered. "Can we switch for a minute?"

I nodded and slowly pulled out before rolling next to her.

"Sit up on your knees, I wanna try something."

"Uh huh." I did as she asked, my cock wagging in front of me.

Quinn lowered herself down, grasping my shaft and holding it upright. She let her weight down, slowly sinking my cock back into her warm sheath. She finally sat fully against my thighs and wrapped her legs around my back.

"Holy shit," she moaned. Quinn began to slowly rock her hips back and forth, easing only an inch or so of my length out of her each time. "Jack, your cock is fucking perfect..."

She continued to slowly ride me, indiscriminate moans escaping her parted lips. She eventually added her arms around me, using all her limbs to move her body. I was grateful the alcohol had taken the edge off.

Quinn's gyrations began to increase in tempo and amplitude. Her ragged breathing in my ear was like a drug, the occasional moan or curse were little added spikes of pleasure. I could feel the urgency in her movements growing. I wasn't far behind.

"That's it baby... you're doing so good, taking all my cock."

Her hips began to jerk erratically.

"Oh god Jack, I'm..." she trailed off.

"Are you gonna cum for me?"

"Yessss..." she hissed. "So close." Her hips centered on a tight circle of movements and her body began to shudder. With one hand she reached between her legs and put her palm over the spot she'd tucked. "Oooooh, fuuuck!"

Quinn's body went rigid and her legs locked around my back. A series of spasms clamped her hot flesh around my cock as she came. She moaned softly in my ear after each. After the aftershocks began to taper off, her muscles finally relaxed. She opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Jesus... I've never cum like that before. Holy shit..." She wrapped her arms around me again and held me tight. "Damn." She exhaled loudly. "Are you close?"

"Yeah," I panted. I was almost there when you..." I glanced between us, a very large wet spot had formed on the front of her lacy panties.

She slowly raised off me and knelt on the bed. "How do you wanna finish?"

"Hands and knees, I want you from behind."

"Ooh, I like it," she said with a smile, quickly turning and following my instructions. Quinn spread her knees and raised her cute ass at me, looking over her shoulder.

"Fuck me, Jack, finish what you started."

I plunged back in and grabbed her hips for leverage. "Oh, Quinn..." I panted. "When I'm close..."

"Inside me," she cut in. "I wanna be your little cum slut."

"You're about to be," I grunted. "God, you feel amazing." I resumed pumping into her beautiful ass, taking long, full strokes. The feeling of her warm sheath sliding up and down my rod, trying to keep me inside... I was quickly nearing the edge.

The animal need to finish, to empty my seed in her became overwhelming. The pressure started to build in my core as my thighs slapped against her. I watched in lust as her willing body started to thrust back against me, little moans making it to my ears.

"I'm almost there, I wanna cum in you so bad..."

"Please," she whimpered. "Do it, fill me up."

"Oh fuck, here it comes... I'm cumming, fuuuuck!"

My body began to convulse as the first shots erupted. I slammed into Quinn's beautiful ass and held myself there while my cock began to fill her. Spurt after spurt rocketed out of me and deep into her body. She moved her hips and muscles in time with my releases, almost overstimulating my aching member.

"Holy shit..." I managed to whisper. I took a deep breath and flopped my head back. On autopilot, my hips made one more slow retreat before sliding back in. I felt the warm slickness of my load. A little of my cream pushed out and dribbled down her skin.