California Dreamin' Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her aftershocks tapered off and I pulled nearly all the way out before pushing one last time back into her beautiful ass. My cock gave one last powerful spurt and I looked up at her.

Sloane was panting, her breasts heaving on her chest as she came down from her amazing high. I gently took her hand and brought it to my mouth. One at a time, I sucked her slippery fingers clean before pulling out of her back door. I watched in surprise as she grabbed the discarded toy and quickly plugged her stretched opening.

"I want to feel you inside me for a while," she cooed, seeing my reaction.

"Fuuuuck," I murmured quietly. I crawled up and lay beside her, catching my breath.

"That was a religious experience," she said a moment later. "Holy shit..."

We lay and basked in the afterglow. After what was probably over an hour of not speaking, we simply held each other for a while. I moved as she shifted positions and felt the plug still inside me. The pressure still felt nice, but my spent cock was not interested.

"I think I like your games," I finally said in her ear, my arm draped over her chest. "I'd play that one again."

"Jesus, right? Wow... I've never cum so much in my life. You are a grade A stud, Jack Thornton."

"I just did what I was told, Mistress Sloane."

She giggled and squeezed me. "Did it weird you out, that I put the plug back in?"

"I was just surprised. Not gonna lie, it's pretty hot knowing you're full of me." I grinned and kissed her. "You're not gonna save it in a jar in your closet or something, right?"

"Jesus, Jack!" She grabbed a pillow and hit me over the chest. "That's disgusting!"

I laughed and hopped off the bed, already cursing my gross sense of humor. I tried to salvage the situation and pulled her off and up to her feet. I held her close and glanced at us in the mirror, she turned to do the same. Our tanned, slender bodies looked like they were made to be pressed together. Sloan's perfect tits flattened against my chest, and I held her head before kissing her again.

"Just promise you'll think about me when my load drips out of your beautiful ass." I moved closer and whispered in her ear, hoping I had crossed back from disgusting to sexy. "I want it to run down your leg while you remember that you're the dirty girl who wanted me to put all my cum there... and that I worked extra hard to make it big for you."

"Fuck, Jack..." she breathed. "I gotta get outta here or we're never going to leave this room!" She pecked my cheek, then fetched her negligee and pulled it over her head. "I hope I left you enough energy to cook dinner, I think I'm gonna be hungry tonight." She arched an eyebrow and blew me a kiss before leaving.

I flopped back on the bed, rather proud of my performance. I stretched, then pulled my knees up. Just as I closed my eyes, I heard the side door close outside.

"Girlfriend, are you doing the walk of shame after a little afternoon delight?" Quinn's voice wafted in from the hallway.

"I sure am," Sloane replied. "It not slutty if you're in a committed relationship."

I thought I heard the sound of lips smacking together.

"Go easy on Jack, I may have worn him out a bit."

"I bet you did..."

A gentle knock on my door startled me. I had the fleeting thought I'm still naked, but remembered that it probably wasn't of much concern any longer. Quinn's head appeared through the crack in the door.

"What's up stud?" she said happily and walked in. "Ooh, I like the new jewelry... matches your eyes," she added with a giggle.

I tried to figure out how my piercings had anything to do with my eyes, but quickly deduced she could see the sky-blue sparkle in the crack of my ass. That, and I figured my actual jewelry would have gotten more of a reaction. I lifted my head to look at her. It took only the few steps from the door for her to notice.

Quinn grinned widely at me from the foot of my bed. "Did Sloane raid my jewelry box for your little afternoon rendezvous? I thought she might have liked you in some extra hardware after seeing you the other night..."

I opened my mouth but stopped short when her expression changed.

"Hang on, I don't have any magnetic barbells. And that helix ring?" Her mouth opened wide to match her eyes.

I smiled widely at her. "They're real, Q."

She rushed forward and practically jumped on me. She pushed my legs down and straddled my waist, staring at my face like I was some kind of curiosity she'd never seen.

"Ohmigosh, Jack!" she squealed. "These are so... I mean, but you..." she trailed off and ran a gentle finger over my eyebrow. "You even added some eyeliner." Her expression quickly morphed into gentle sobbing.

I was about to repeat the explanation I gave Sloane, but saw the understanding in Quinn's eyes. She already knows.

Quinn fell forward and laid on top of my naked body, wrapping her arms under my neck and her head on my chest. A few tears smeared into my skin as she held me. I could hear a few words catch in her throat, but she finally just murmured thank you. After a few minutes of snuggling, she sat back up and gazed at me.

"I hope this wasn't just for me," she said, wiping at her eyes.

"No. I really liked dressing up with you, changing the way I looked. I dunno if I'd wanna look like that all the time, but I thought this was, you know... tasteful. Like I could still go to a job interview."

"It is tasteful," she nodded. Quinn reached out and brushed the thick ring in my ear. "And taste-y..." she added with a cute little growl. "You're lucky Sloane wore you out, or I'd be on you like a sorority girl at a rush party."

"Yeah," I chucked, "I don't think I have it in me. But... I was thinking, maybe we could go out tomorrow night. Like for our date."

"Are you asking me out, Jack?"

"Committed relationship!" I parroted. "We're already dating, right?"

"I'm just bustin' your balls," she smiled. "Of course I'll go out with you. Maybe Sloane will stop hounding us then... So are you insinuating that something might happen after this date?"

"Well, since our first coked-up rave didn't count, apparently, and something happened after that not-date, well..."

"We'll just have to see what kind of a charming gentleman I'm presented with for our outing."

I smiled and pulled her back down for a kiss. "Hopefully the kind that makes you wanna be a slutty little girl for me..."

Jesus, I'm on fire today.

Quinn inhaled sharply and stuttered. "I, well... we'll just have to see about that." She hopped off me and stood next to the bed, pantomiming fanning her face. Taking an extended glance at my midsection, she raised an eyebrow. "Speaking of slutty... your other jewelry there, first time?"

I nodded.

"Feels nice, doesn't it?"

"Uh huh." I grinned.

"I'll have to show you mine some time."

"Yes, please," I nodded eagerly.

"I'm going to leave you alone now, I'm guessing you might want to shower. And be thinking about our date tomorrow, I want to be swept off my feet!"

* * *

The three of us had a nice dinner that evening. I thought about telling the girls that I'd kept the plug inside me while I went to get groceries, but decided to keep that as my own little secret. I cleaned the toy off when I got home and put it in my nightstand, hoping Sloane wasn't going to ask for it back.

We opened an expensive bottle of wine and chatted about Sloane's trip as I cooked. I got a playful naughty boy slap on my butt when I asked if she'd return from the yoga retreat any more flexible. I relented and made a comment that we had all quickly become the most flexible people I knew.

I played coy when they grilled me for details on the next evening, the date. I kept repeating that Quinn would just have to wait and see, but the truth was I had no idea where I'd take her. I was quite sure they saw right through me.

While Quinn did dishes after dinner, I spooned with Sloane on the couch. I already felt her upcoming absence in our little triangle, and held her body tightly against mine. We exchanged quiet I love you's and kissed before she went up to her room and pack.

The warm and fuzzies for my blonde goddess took a severe left turn that night as I lay in bed on my phone. A text from her dinged as I was watching reels. The artfully filtered photo was obviously taken between her legs, a generous stream of my cum running out of her pink rosebud and down her smooth thighs. My cock was reacting as expected when another notification made me laugh aloud, Quinn's smiley emoji reaction to the same photo. Holy shit, she sent it to both of us. Because... of course she did.

* * *

I set my alarm to wake up early. I made a fresh to-go cup of coffee for Sloane and took my last opportunity to see her. She held me close as we waited for her Uber to show up, whispering in my ear the lewd things she wanted to do when she got back.

I only had two classes on Friday, and I used both of them to solicit my classmates' suggestions for date locations and activities. Where they'd enjoyed going, where they would love to have someone take them... I curated a few ideas and tucked them away, but mostly just got creeped out about what some people did for fun. The beefy guy I sat next to in my business ethics lecture seemed pretty insistent that his suggestion would top everyone's, so I punched the details in my phone. Scrolling through photos while the professor lectured, I had to admit it looked perfect.

At Sloane's earlier insistence, I took myself shopping on the way home. While I'd probably never pick out the outfit Quinn had chosen for me that night, my new look gave me the confidence to try on things I never would have considered wearing before. I settled on a pair of dark gray, three-quarter length capri pants with a couple of tears. Black, low top skate shoes and a long sleeve shirt with a faint screen print of Van Gogh's Starry Night on the front competed the look. I stopped by the same drugstore and purchased a few different kinds of hair product, hoping I could figure out something more exciting than my normal 'do, which consisted mostly of dry it off after showering.

Quinn arrived home a bit after I did, a few shopping bags in tow. I told her as little as possible about our date, but enough so that she could dress to be comfortable. I waited outside her room until I heard the shower, then dashed in to gather a few things for the latter part of my plan.

It took me almost an hour and two showers to figure out my hair, finally just closely replicating what Quinn had done. Some sticky gel, massaged in and teased up, turned my mop into a somewhat stylish spiky look with a gentle ridge at the top. No color today. I worked on my eyeliner, adding a little more depth and definition than cute drugstore girl gave me. I got dressed and looked at myself in the mirror. Not bad. I snapped a selfie and sent it to Sloane, getting a quick reply, yummy, with a little purple devil emoji.

Along with the a few things I'd swiped from Quinn's room, I tossed a change of clothes into my backpack and snuck out to Sloane's car to stash it in the trunk. When I got back inside, Quinn was waiting for me in the hallway.

She wore a silvery dress with a subtle pattern of overlaid black lace and stitching, accentuating the lines of her lean body. It pulled in at the waist and showed the gentle curve of her hips and chest. The top, arching in thin bands over her shoulders, was a deep V exposing the smooth skin just between her breasts. Black, ankle-high Chuck Taylors balanced the alternative elegance of the dress in a very Quinn sort of way. She'd muted her makeup a bit, trending softer and warmer. Her eyes, still darkly lined, were as beautiful as ever. My eyes went straight to her lipstick, a deep and shimmering red that was single pop of look at me color.

"You look amazing," I said quietly, taking her in. "You kinda toned down your look a little."

"You were so sweet with all this," she said, gesturing to my face and ear, "I just thought I'd meet you in the middle, you know, since you're taking me out."

I smiled and put my arms around her waist. "Don't ever think you have to change the way you look for me."

She bit her lip and stared into my eyes. "Sometimes we do things for other people, and that's okay too."

"Yeah, I guess that's true. But uh... the red lipstick? I'm a big fan."

Quinn chuckled. "All guys like red lipstick, I think it's a universal truth."

"What can I say, I'm a simple man."

She let out a bright laugh. "Jack, you are anything but simple. You ready to blow this joint and show me a good time?"

"I feel underdressed now."

"I'm just bringing up the average, that's all."

I stuck my tongue out. "Fine, let's get outta here."

"And Jack, you look really good too. I'm really liking the new look. Obviously."

"Thanks, me too."

We hopped in Sloane's Tesla and took off. After fighting through LA traffic, we arrived nearly an hour later at a seemingly sleepy industrial area. Old brick buildings and the odd storefront flanked narrow streets and made the place seem like a world away from our bustling home on the beach. I found a parking spot pretty close. We followed the directions on my phone, finally cutting into an alley. We began to hear low music in the distance as we came upon an ancient-looking sign on a brass pole.

Palm Square, est. 1933

"It'll probably be lame, but I'm sure we can squeeze a little fun out of it." She's gonna love it.

She flashed me a hopeful look and we continued. After a hundred more feet, the alley opened into an oasis in the middle of the city. A open area the size of four city blocks was completely planted with palm trees. They created a lush canopy, dappling the evening sun and lending a kind of twilight magic to everything underneath. Most of the space was planted with grass, but brick lined walkways wove through the trees seemingly at random. We strolled toward the center, passing people on blankets or at small tables scattered around.

"Jack, this is amazing... how did you find this place?"

"Just a little careful research," I lied.

We continued to stroll through the trees. As we walked and took in our surroundings, the square turned out to be something like a street fair, a farmers' market, and a low-key party all mixed together. A variety of restaurants, bars, and eclectic boutiques occupied the buildings forming the perimeter, while the far end of the open area hosted numerous pop-up shops and food trucks. People of all ages and persuasions milled around, enjoying the calm but pulsing vibe tucked into a world hidden from the bustling chaos outside.

We wandered to a tiny bar with seating outside and Quinn ordered us Negronis. The bright red drink was sweet and bitter and delicious all at once. By the time I'd sipped it down, I was perfectly buzzed, but relaxed. We left and browsed the little stores before finding a food truck with the best ramen I'd ever eaten.

As actual twilight fell, string lights hanging from the trees winked to life. They bathed the whole area in a warm glow, somehow making the mood somehow more subdued, but lively at the same time. Some live music started a while later beside the food trucks. The odd but catchy fusion of styles we agreed would be electronic folk, if that was a thing.

We happened on a funky jewelry store as we circled the permitter. I knew as soon as she spied it that we were going in, so I didn't fight it. Quinn looked through every case, and had the poor guy working there taking out all manner of sparkly things. She stared longer at a silver hoop studded with light blue sapphires, holding it up against one of her currently empty piercings. I was just about to be that guy and buy it for her, but she'd already whipped her card out.

"It's pretty," I said offhandedly.

"Well, that color looks good on you," she giggled, elbowing me in the ribs.

"I couldn't actually see it," I said quietly. "Guess I'll have to bend over in front of a mirror next time."

She shot me a scandalous glance and we left the store, the ring already hooked in her upper ear. The odd folk band was still playing outside, so we sat on the grass, listening and watching people dance. I asked if she wanted to join, but got a smile and a head shake. The band took a break and we continued exploring.

At the opposite side of the food trucks were some small easy-ups. One of the tents without a sign was simply a table with an older woman sitting behind it, wearing a loud tie-die shirt and a rainbow of hair colors. An open book of small designs in front of her.

"Face painting... I haven't done that since I was a kid," said Quinn.

"You should do it!" Now was my chance. I whipped out a ten and handed to the lady as a crazy thought entered my head.

"Ma'am, would you mind if I..." I gestured to her paints.

"Of course young man. The paint is free though, the money is just for my services."

"You keep it. Maybe do the next person that comes for free."

She smiled and handed me the palette and a brush. Quinn shot me a quizzical look.

I smiled at her. "Do you trust me?"

"It's just paint, not like it's permanent." Her expression softened a bit. "But yes, I trust you."

Quinn sat in the chair and I got to work. Hope I remember how to do this. I hadn't painted since freshman art class, but everyone said I was good. Yet another thing I came home excited about that my parents killed. I shook the thought and concentrated on carefully tracing the outlines of the design. I glanced over at tie-die woman a few times for reassurance, each time she seemed more surprised, or maybe shocked. I hoped it was in a good way.

I switched to filling in colors, but didn't need many. A bright blue, a bit of purple and red, and then of course, pretty in pink. I stood back and looked from different angles. Good enough. I gave the woman back her paints.

"All done?" said Quinn excitedly.

I nodded.

"Here's a mirror," said the woman.

Quinn studied my work and began to smile. On her cheek, I'd painted a butterfly with its wings spread, the rich jewel colors in intricate designs. A single gossamer thread curled and flowed from the butterfly to a group of cartoon-like balloons between her eye and temple. Most were gray and silver, but the one in the center was pink. She turned the mirror to follow the design.

"Oh, Jack, it's so cute! I didn't know you could paint. Wow..." She studied the design further and looked up at me. "So the butterfly metaphor is a bit heavy-handed," she joked, "but what's up with the little balloons?"

I'd only had a concept in my head. As if some other part of me had been thinking about it for hours, my words just flowed out on their own.

"You got to come out of your cocoon, but still had so much further to travel. Sometimes even butterflies get tired and need help to keep flying."

Her mouth sagged open and she just stared up at me. I watched her swallow hard while her lower lip trembled. I reached into my pocket and pulled out a leftover napkin from dinner, dabbing carefully at her eyes. She reached up an took my hand.

The woman behind the table gave a deliberate stare at Quinn's fingers and smiled widely. "Sweetie, this one's different. I hope you hold on to him..."

Quinn nodded silently and let me pull her up off the chair. She waved timidly to the woman and we walked off. We'd covered half the square before she spoke, her fingers still laced in mine.