California Dreamin' Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still inside, I leaned forward and fell onto her back, my sweaty chest against her. I reached under and squeezed us together tighter. My legs finally began to ache and I sat up and pulled out. Quinn collapsed and rolled over.

"Wow," she said quietly.

I crawled up and lay next to her. "Yeah." We exhaled together.

"Can I tell you something without your head getting too big?" She took my hand and squeezed it. "That was way better than with my toys."

"I'm glad I could best a twenty dollar hunk of plastic."

She laughed and glanced at me. "Twenty bucks? You've obviously never bought sex toys before..."

"Why would I buy them? I have the two best sex toys on the planet."

Quinn rolled on top of me and forced her tongue into my mouth before giggling and sitting up. I took a perfect breast in each hand and squeezed. They really did feel real.

"I hope you brought me some fresh panties, these are starting to feel gross."

"Of course, what kind of gentleman to you take me for?" I chuckled and moved my hands down to her thighs. "I also packed some comfy shorts, if you wanna be a little more... loose."

"You don't mind?"

I shook my head in complete honesty. "I like all your parts, Quinn. Tucked, folded, hangin' out, flat, curvy, soft, or hard. As long as they're attached to you."

She sniffed and laid her head on my chest. "Do you literally just sit around and think up these adorable things to say?"

I laid my arms on her back and slowly rubbed.

"Because if you do, thank you."